The Cult's Attorney

Story Info
A strange cult needs a lawyer who fits all the requirements.
5k words
4.29
15.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one is for big tit and lactation fetishists. If that ain't your thing, you probably won't like it. And holy shit, does this one have a terrifying, Twilight Zone-ish ending. It's utterly weird and terrible, but I feel like changing it wouldn't be authentic. Hope that makes sense. So, anyway, this is a very dark comedy about the journey of a woman who gets sucked into a cult. We'll assume she eventually escapes it. :)

****

"I am more than just a pair of tits, Mr. Gleeson!"

"That's exactly why we need you, Miss Pruitt. You have a great legal mind, and haven't yet had a chance to showcase it to the world. This case will make that possible."

"It would only make me famous for the notoriety!" I screamed. "You think I want to build my reputation on these?" I pretended to hold up my breasts.

"Listen, Miss Pruitt, as eccentric and absurd as you think Xavier Alexander may be, what he is doing doesn't violate any law, constitutional or otherwise. This should be an easy case to win, but you are correct about 'notoriety,' Miss Pruitt. Because of Xavier's notoriety, the odds are currently against him, and if he loses, this would be a huge blight on the courts. This case is too important to pass up."

"He doesn't need a lawyer with big tits. He just needs a good lawyer. Tell him he can forget about his stupid religious rules, or whatever they are, and just be glad I am willing to help. I'll take the case, but I'm not doing THAT."

"That" would be agreeing to Xavier Alexander's dress code, required of those in his cult. Xavier is ultra-wealthy and also off his rocker. Over twenty years ago, he developed some app that made him an instant billionaire. Young and full of himself, he led the typical bachelor lifestyle of anyone who comes into new money, with blow and hookers and the like. At some point along the way, he had a spiritual awakening and started a cult. Most people call it the Cult of Xander, a play on his first and last names, but the official name is Mammaria. Mammarians believe life was created by a goddess; that she gives birth to all planets, in fact. One of the caveats of Mammarianism is that all the women are to never cover their breasts, and they must also have profoundly large ones. If not natural, then unnatural. Xavier, with his endless wealth, paid for thousands of surgeries, so long as the women committed to a lifestyle of Mammarianism.

"Mr. Gleeson, I am not in the religion. I have no reason to dress as one of them."

"This case will require you to work closely with Xavier, and he will be genuinely offended if you don't respect his beliefs. Also, it will look good in the public eye. You, like most others, may scoff at his beliefs, but it doesn't make them any less sincere than others'. By dressing as they do, you are embodying the very thing you are protecting in this case. If this woman wins this suit against him, it could threaten Mammarians' ability to express themselves."

"Mr. Gleeson, only big breasted women are allowed in his so-called religion. It's ridiculous."

"It's why our search led us to you. You have all the requirements."

I was shaking my head. "This is insane," I sighed. "And isn't this a harassment case? How would her winning threaten the whole religion?"

"It would soil his name, Miss Pruitt, and possibly lead to enforcing a dress code counter to their beliefs. The local governments have already tried, and failed, to do that. My firm is prepared to offer you one million to sign, half of which will be held in escrow, until we go to court. It will be released, win or lose, when we're finished. However, if you win this case, Xavier is prepared to pay you an additional three million, as a bonus."

I'd agree to working stark fucking naked, every day for a year, for that kind of money. Hell, I might even do it with a vibrator shoved up my ass for that amount of money. FOUR million?! I always wanted to start my own law office, but that requires capital. Furnishings, licenses, advertising and overhead ain't cheap, and banks aren't quick to loan money to new attorneys. The profession has a notoriously high default rate. It was going to require years of saving, but this one job alone could leapfrog all that tedium.

"Fine, I'll do it," I spouted. "But you let him know this is for the image only. I will dress in a manner respectful to their beliefs, but I shall take no part in any religious acts or prayers. If he does anything inappropriate - anything I deem inappropriate, specifically - the deal is off, and you release the deposit. Understood? And get it in writing."

"It won't be a problem," smiled Gleeson.

**

Xavier is incredibly handsome. More so in person, than in pictures. It startled me how much his eyes drew me in. Regardless, I kept my cool as we met. At his sides, were two of his bimbos, both surgically enhanced to be almost as big as me up top. I felt utterly ridiculous strolling to the table in business attire, sans any top and bra. Long, sleek skirt, hose and heels, but the rest, just as required by Xavier, baring my bosom, in an open vest.

"Before we begin, Mr. Xavier. I want it to be clear, while we may work together under these conditions, I cannot guarantee I can be in court this way. That is entirely up to the judge."

"Of course, Miss Pruitt. Or shall I call you Amanda?" His voice was silk. Almost unsettling. You know that feeling when you catch air, driving over a small hill? That's how it felt in my stomach when he spoke to me that first time. I had to admit the man was charismatic.

"You may call me Amy, and I shall call you Xavier. Shall I sit?" I motioned at the chair in front of me. His eyes dropped to my chest, as if he was evaluating me. He seemed pleased with what he saw. "It isn't necessary to have others with you today." I said, nodding to the two bimbos.

"It also isn't necessary they leave, is it?"

"I suppose not," I sighed. "I just don't like distractions." Four big boobs staring across from me might be a bit distracting, I was thinking. I'm straight, but this isn't a common occurrence.

"Before we begin, a prayer." Xavier nodded at the two bimbos and they stepped forward, leaning into the table, then lifting their breasts out and up, turning toward their leader. Xavier now nodded at me.

"Oh! Uh... well..." I don't know why, but I hopped out of the chair and leaned over the table, toward Xavier. I felt a bit funny pushing my tits up, presenting them to him, when suddenly it struck me, I didn't agree to this. I jumped back, just as he was beginning some verbal incantation. "Wait. No! I never signed on for this. I agreed to dress in your custom's... .uh... apparel limitations, but I will not be joining you in any religious acts. It would be like me, asking you to take communion."

"Oh course, Amy. I was simply offering you the experience. You may sit while we finish."

"Oh, well.. uh, oka-"

"Or you may stand there. I can certainly see your magnificent, bountiful breasts better, when you're standing. Just while I finish the prayer, is that okay?"

I shrugged, nodding, even blushing a bit, but allowing it. I figured I might as well get used to the fact I would be topless while I worked with the man, and what better way than to just let him look for a while? As he said his prayer - words I wasn't absorbing, as I just getting accustomed to being so exposed - I found myself getting excited. Why was I getting wet at a time like this? I looked at Xavier who was still deep in prayer, but gazing directly at my naked torso. He was smiling and seemed so... satisfied... seeing me naked for him. It actually felt good to be appreciated, I guess, and maybe that was why I was getting wet. I tried to shake it off, finally sitting again, just as Xavier finished his prayer. The bimbos stepped back, standing a few steps behind their leader.

"Tell me about this woman," I opened. "Linda Pilgrim? She worked for you?"

"That's correct. A volunteer position."

"She claims you only used her for her body, and is filing a sexual discrimination suit against you, as well as a grievance of unpaid wages."

Xavier was calm, his voice butter. "Miss Pilgrim is upset with me, because I refused to give her my seed. All her work was voluntary."

"Voluntary?"

"She worked the cafeteria and recruitment center. We gave her free board and housing. She understood she could stay as long as she liked. Indefinitely, so long as she followed the life of a Mammarian."

"So this is like conscription or something? Working here for room and board? That could be angled as slavery."

"Hardly," chuckled the smooth man. "She was free to leave any time. In fact, she did."

"But you didn't pay her any wages for the work?"

"We never asked her to work. She would sometimes come to the recruitment center, while I was there. Always trying to get me to bless her breasts. She was desperate for my attention. She also worked the milk station in the cafeteria, thinking that would impress me. When I explained to her she was unworthy of my seed, she got angry."

The entire time the cult leader spoke, he kept staring at my tits. He made no qualms about it, he was not interested in my face, or anyone else in the room. He just wanted to examine my tits. I found myself arching back, opening up my chest, allowing them to be better seen. It was kind of autonomous. He just made me very comfortable, even though he wouldn't take his eyes off my body. "Why would Miss Pilgrim believe you would want to have sex with her?" I asked. "She makes this claim."

"Perhaps because of her amazing breasts. Miss Pilgrim truly is blessed. Her nipples might be as large as yours, Amy, and her breasts almost as full. Naturally, I directed my attention to her breasts, but her personality had an opposite effect on me. She was not a true Mammarian, she was a work n progress. Just too selfish."

"I see. Well, she also says you demanded to see her tits. That she was just a piece of meat to you."

The man softly chuckled, while still gawking at my tits. "To be a Mammarian, one must embrace the lifestyle. Linda Pilgrim chose that path, it did not force her to take it. She got off the path, when she decided she no longer wanted to be in it. Simple as that."

"But you also made her work topless."

"Again, Amy, she volunteered. And you set a great example. You aren't even Mammarian, and yet you respect our lifestyle, by being dressed in our manner. Thank you for that, by the way, but am I forcing it on you? You can leave at any time, Amy. So could Linda Pilgrim."

"At least allow me to get familiar with the work she claims she was doing. You say she worked in recruitment?"

"That's correct. The recruitment center is the building just in front of the chapel. Our staff hand out literature and answer questions to the passing visitors."

Mammarians have a compound just off a busy highway in Southern California. They have other churches across the globe, but this is the be-all, end-all and it draws many tourists. "And she worked topless?" I asked.

"She was Mammarian. She dressed as one."

"She said strangers would take pictures of her, even pose with her."

"That was also her choice. I am sure she did her best to recruit people to our cause."

He still didn't stop looking at my chest. I felt tingly. "And what did she do in the cafeteria?"

"Milk station. She, like yourself, was a perfect candidate."

"Candidate?"

"Oh, you don't know?" he asked. "I thought maybe that's why this all began..."

Since Xavier wouldn't take his eyes off my tits, it was hard to understand where he went with the conversation sometimes. "When what began?" I asked.

"Linda discovered I prefer lactating women. She requested Lactinol, which we provide free, upon request, and she started working the milk station not long after. I'm sure she thought I would be impressed by that sacrifice, and she may have been right, if only the act weren't self-serving. Her goal was my seed, and nothing but."

"Wait. You give someone drugs, so they can lactate?" I hadn't heard of such a thing.

"Of course, yes," said Xavier.

I found myself getting very damp, with his eyes locked on my nipples like that. "I didn't even know it was possible," I whispered.

"It's been around a while and our scientists improved on it substantially. You'd be surprised how many STEM workers are Mammarians, Amy. And I'm sure you understand the many reasons a woman might be in need of such a drug."

I was kind of blown away. "Um... can I see someone on this drug? I'd like to see this milking station, actually."

"We could show you personally," reasoned Xavier. He spoke so calmly and assertively.

"How do you mean?"

"I'll get you a pill now." He snapped his fingers and one of the topless girls produced a blue tablet. The other held a glass of wine.

"Wow, how did you...?" I murmured, pointing at the girls, and I found myself taking their offerings, popping the pill and swigging back on the wine. "Are the effects permanent?" I asked Xavier.

"Not usually, but they are immediate. You'll begin to feel your breasts filling with milk very soon. Within an hour, you will gush out, if left untreated. This is why, if you are lactating, you should pump routinely. Miss Pilgrim chose to do that at the milking station. Would you like to see?"

"Yes, that would be fine," I said, getting up from the chair. He was right, my breasts were heating up, tingling a bit. Xavier took me from his office, walking me to the cafeteria. How he managed to never stop looking at my exposed flesh in the process amazed me. My tits were magnets to his eyes, and the more he looked, the more I continued to feel myself climbing. I was getting very horny, desiring more than to be gazed upon. Well, maybe...

A half hour later, Xavier, with the two bimbos still standing behind him, was pointing at the milking station in the cafeteria. Three woman took up every available station, who were currently servicing the active patrons. Pumps were attached to their enormous tits, and milk could be seen feeding from their nipples to the top of a reservoir in a dispensing machine. People stopped to put milk in their cereal, the coffee, or just to fill a glass. With these three women, they were guaranteed a fresh supply. I wondered how they actually produced enough for everybody, but already my tits felt like they were going to explode. I looked down to see how swollen they were. "Maybe it wasn't such a great idea that I took that pill," I sighed, scratching my head, wondering why I had so easily agreed to it, in the first place.

"Miss Amy, why don't you swap out with this young lady here?" A redhead in the center of the contraption smiled, nodding, pulling the pumps off her milky tits.

"Are you sure?" I asked. "I've never done anything like this."

"You will discover much pleasure from this, Amy," said Xavier, stepping closer as I got latched in the contraption. "You'll see what one of your greater purposes is. To nourish. I find it so simple an act, and so beautiful."

"Yes," I said. "I can do that." Why did those words escape my lips? Did I really want my tits to be milked in front of strangers? How did I even get this far? I looked up to Xavier as he finished attaching the second pump. "How long will my breasts produce milk, sir?"

"Hard to say," he sighed. "Probably throughout the course of the trial. Perhaps it is a good thing you took the pill, Amy, as now the judge must allow you to go topless. It would violate many rules to not allow you to breast pump while working, if needed. And it will be needed."

"That is true," I said, as the machine starting. I didn't know what milk shooting out of my nipples would feel like, but it felt perfect. It was just what I needed. I was already getting wetter as Xavier watched my breasts get put to use. It would be amazing if I could get laid while doing this, I thought. I wondered if Xavier would consider fucking me. I wanted to ask, but held back. "And you are certain you didn't ask, or require, Linda Pilgrim to work here?" I asked again. Watching my milk travel to the reservoir and seeing the passers-by stop for a glass was a surreal experience. Yet, it felt natural here, too. The whole place felt like a home of close and enlightened people. Was this really a cult? Was it really so bad?

"Volunteering here was completely her idea," said Xavier.

"Do any of the girls get paid?"

"As a matter of fact, no. Neither do the men. Of course, we offer free board and housing, but even those who don't volunteer can get that, so long as they follow the Mammarian lifestyle. Thing is, Miss Amy, ALL the women here volunteer. It's encouraged, I guess, but it's not required."

"The claimant also says you stared at her tits, a lot. That sometimes she..." I fumbled through some pages I was still holding while getting pumped. "... that she felt cheap, sometimes. Those were her words. Cheap."

"If Miss Pilgrim believes that all I thought of her was as a great pair of tits, that's manufactured in her head." Xavier spoke while never unlocking his eyes from the attachments sucking on my breasts. I suppose, thinking about it, I felt kind of cheap, yet I enjoyed it. I was also being useful, I told myself, as more people helped themselves to my milk. Based on what was feeding through the tubes, it looked like I was providing more than the other two girls combined. Xavier continued, "Amy, I thought much more of Miss Pilgrim than a pair of tits. I also thought she was also a devious, selfish woman. Her great tits alone would not have helped her remain a Mammarian. She was destined to break with us."

Some members of the cult, who had stopped in for breakfast, stepped up to me now, offering their thanks for my milk. Others were just gawking. It all made me very wet and it was noticeable. For the first time, Xavier looked away from my tits and down to my crotch. "Oh, young lady. Would you like new panties, or perhaps a vibrator? We can get either for you."

If his voice hadn't been so smoothing, so sincere, maybe I would have been offended. "Really?" I whispered. "You can get a vibrator?"

"Of course. We encourage meeting your physical needs, dear. Like I would with any Mammarian."

"But I'm not-"

"It's no trouble. You can experience what it's like to be one. The more you understand our way of life, Miss Amy, the better you will be equipped to defend it."

"That makes sense," I said, as I felt one of the bimbos pull my wet panties down. The other came up behind her with a new pair and a rather intimidating device. The two worked together to put the new panties through my legs, stopping just short of my ass. They spread my legs wider, and then easily slid the foreign device into my pussy. The shorter of the two yanked the panties up tight, making sure the vibrator was held firmly in place by them. The shaft was flexible, wiggling around inside me as the machine buzzed away, tingling every inner nerve. I noticed my milk production increase significantly as I got hornier.

"Could someone hold my papers?" I asked, as I tried to hold back the rush. Xavier nodded, while the tall one took my things, allowing me to just hang there, boobs pumping away, while getting drilled with a powerful vibrator. Within half a minute, I was screaming and groaning in ecstasy.

"That's right, Miss Amy," the cult leader soothed. "Give your body up to it. Your breasts are the light."

"But..."

"Everyone wants to see your breasts, Miss Amy."

"But..."

"Everyone needs to see your breasts, Miss Amy," he whispered, getting closer. "Tell me how much you love exposing yourself. Being true to your nature."

"I love it," I whispered back, desperately. "I want people to see."

"Of course you do, so you can save them."

"I want to save them."

"Do you take our case, Miss Amy? Can you have this frivolous lawsuit thrown out?"

12