The Cult's Mascot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She led me into a wheeled cage, and covered it with a blanket. I felt it move through the corridors, until it stopped in a place with a lot of noise. My panic grew as I waited. What if they all started laughing at me? What if this was all nothing but a prank? I imagined Ms. Clark addressing the crowd: "Look at this dumb slut, who was so stupid to think that being a whore will give her the privilege to join the inner circle." I started shaking and weeping in the darkness of the cage.

The crowd suddenly became silent. I was dreading that they were going to remove the blanket any moment. Instead, I heard a male's voice echo through the speakers. I recognized it to be the leader's voice, which I have heard many times in the educational videos that I bought from the cult. After greeting the audience and reviewing some of the basic principles of the cult, he got to the main point.

"Tonight is a night of sadness mingled with hope. We have to say farewell to our beloved Jane, but we also have the chance to add a new jewel to our treasures. I am much honoured to have the privilege of thanking Jane for her numerous sacrifices and contributions to the cult. During her thirty two years of service, she had selflessly provided the cult with everything, including her body. If it was not for her, many of us would never manage to climb out of depression and anger. She had given us hope and happiness during our hardest periods in life. To many of our members here, she was the first lover when they reached puberty. Her superhuman kindness was to the extent that she agreed to act as the surrogate mother for five infertile couples among us. One of the children who was born with Jane's help, is now a member of the cult. I now ask all of you to show your gratitude."

The applause was deafening and it continued for about five minutes. The leader calmed the crowd and continued his speech.

"Everybody have heard the tragic news about Jane's illness. I have heard that many members believe that the cult have not tried hard enough to save Jane. Personally, I owe her my own life, and I know that we can never pay her back for what she gave us. I honestly assure you that we could not do anything to save her life. After the cancer diagnosis, I accompanied her to the best hospitals around the world, and they all said that the cancer is fatal. At the end, it was her own decision to avoid the useless chemotherapy and surgery. Like everything else in her life, she decided to embrace death with grace."

I could hear people's wails and sobs. I could not stop crying myself. This made me forget my previous dread of being mocked and replaced it with a completely unexpected fear of not being comparable with this Jane and disappoint everybody. The leader continued with a shaky voice.

"One small consolation for us is that Jane's contributions to the cult will not stop after her departure. After finding out about her disease, she decided to find a replacement for herself. She personally recruited and observed many candidates for weeks. She has proudly chosen and trained one of them, who will be presented tonight. I ask Jane to introduce her."

Before my shocked mind had time to connect the dots, the cage was uncovered and the light attacked my eyes. Before me, I saw Ms. Clark' nude body, and my eyes fixated on her pierced nipples and clit.

She opened the cage's door and guided me to climb the small podium in the centre of the scene. I felt my cheeks and ears heat up, and I lowered my head. The leader's voice made me jump a little, which brought a little laughter from the audience.

"Although no one can match your grace and beauty, dear Jane, I must say that you have presented a mascot that exceeds you only in cuteness and innocence. Congratulations."

I felt as if my whole body was on fire and I was panting like a dog. I could hear people's endearments. Jane came forward and calmed me by patting my back. "Calm down my little cub."

The leader's tone changed and he spoke in a solemn way. "Dear Clara, I am sure that Jane have explained about the implications of your role. But before the formal ceremony of collaring and taking the oath, I ask you this question: Do you understand and consent to the rules and implications of being the cult's mascot?"

My panting kept getting faster but I could not bring myself to speak. A murmur began to rise from the crowd, and it made me even more nervous. I looked at Jane for help, but even she seemed to be worried. I looked at the leader, who was now frowning.

"This is a very important issue, and in this case, we cannot take your silence as an indication of consent. If you agree to the terms, you should say it, or at least, show it."

After a few more seconds of failing to speak, I climbed down the podium while all my body was shaking. The murmur grow louder as a walked away from the podium. I hurried towards Jane, and remembering that I cannot stand, knelt in front of her and hugged her thighs. Then I bent down and kissed her feet. There was another deafening applause from the crowd, and I heard the leader's chuckling voice.

"I think we can take that as a definite Yes."

12