The Cunnilinguist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, Mike," she gushed, "that was incredible! I have never come like that in my life! It was. . . again and again and again. . . jeez, it was incredible! You do that to Cindy every time?"

"Every single time," I confirmed.

"No wonder she's always so happy. Come on," she said, "come on up here!"

Arlene gripped the waistband of my jeans, unfastening them and quickly sliding them, along with my briefs, down around my ankles, releasing my rigid cock from its confinement. Then she pulled me up on top of herself, so I was straddling her waist. My cock stood straight out in front of me. Quickly, Arlene spat on her hands and began stroking back and forth along my length. Pre-cum oozed and drooled from the tip of my cockhead, and Arlene eagerly collected my slick fluid, rubbing it in the cleft between her bounteous breasts. Then, pulling me forward, she pressed her big, soft tits together, and tucked my hard pole between them.

"Fuck my tits," she panted.

I grinned, and savored the delightful sensation of my stiff cock wrapped in Arlene's mammoth tits. Straddling her chest, I slid my rod eagerly back and forth through her cleavage, as she pressed her tits together, keeping them tight for my cock to slide between them. At the far end of each stroke, my cockhead would just peek out the top of her cleft, then disappear again between her big fleshy orbs.

"Mmmmm," I hummed, "your tits are wonderful." Soon, I was sliding back and forth between them at a vigorous pace, and I could feel the tingling sensation in my cockhead that signaled that my orgasm was close at hand. Then suddenly, my dam burst, and I lost control of my body, twitching spastically as great globs of my cum shot out of me, landing with a wet 'splat' across Arlene's chest and neck, while I grunted and gasped at the intensity of my release.

"Yessss," Arlene purred. "Come for me, Mike." Sensually, she began to rub the thick puddle of my cum into her tits. Smiling, she said, "It's the least I could do to say 'thank you', Mike. And I'll at least have your cum on my tits to remember you by for a while," she said, with a wink.

I rolled off her, and the two of us retrieved our missing items of clothing and put them back on. Standing by the door, before she left, Arlene turned and kissed me, hugging me warmly, pressing her lovely soft tits into my chest. "Thank you," she said, quietly. "I will never forget this."

"Thank you," I echoed, in utter sincerity.

Arlene closed the door behind herself, and walked back down the hall. I heard an outburst of cheering and applause as she rejoined the group, and I wondered who would be my next 'patient'. A low buzz of 'oohs' and 'aahs' came through my door, and I smiled, figuring that Arlene was giving the others a recounting of our time together.

-----

Soon, I heard the doorknob click again, and in walked Barbara. I stood to greet her. Unlike Arlene, she wasn't nervous at all. Barbara was a very direct, no-nonsense woman, and she immediately began removing her clothes. When I just stood there, watching her undress, she paused and looked at me.

"Aren't you going to get naked, too?" she asked.

"If you want me to, I will," I answered.

"Oh," she said, as if it hadn't occurred to her that I would do otherwise. "Yes; please – I'd like us both to be naked."

"As you wish," I said, smiling.

When we were both naked, we stood, appreciating each other's nakedness. Barbara was tall, almost as tall as me, her body lean, taut and tanned. Her belly was flat, and her legs were wiry and strong. Her ass-cheeks were tight, round buns, and her breasts were the size of small grapefruits, with dark pink nipples. She'd be fun to fuck, I thought to myself; I bet she could blow my mind. Some other time, maybe.

Barbara hopped up onto the bed, her back leaning against the headboard. I swiftly crawled up between her legs, pulling her ass toward myself, so she was reclining on a loose pile of pillows.

I leaned in, inhaling Barbara's scent. Hers was tangy, almost spicy, and I reveled in the delightful contrast between her pussy and Arlene's. "Mmmmm," I hummed, "nice; very nice."

I bent down, and began teasingly nibbling on her inner thighs, but Barbara pulled me head directly in front of her opening. "Don't tease me," she admonished. "I just want you to eat my pussy. OK?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" I grinned, and immediately, I covered her entire vulva with my mouth, licking slowly along her slit. I couldn't help noticing the contrast between Arlene's fleshy, voluptuous body and Barbara's tight, lean athleticism. Even her pubic mound was lean, with almost no soft cushion. As I ran my tongue between her cunt-lips, I could almost feel the hard bones of her pelvis, as her feminine channel passed through it.

"Nnnggghh," she grunted, in response to the movements of my tongue inside her. Soon, she was rolling her hips purposefully against my face, her spicy/tangy fluids flowing onto my tongue. "Oh god, that is nice. . ."

Since Barbara was a no-nonsense type, I didn't wait very long before I moved my lips onto her clitoris. Barbara's clit was bigger than Arlene's, about the size and shape of a small almond, and standing out proud from its hood. I brushed my tongue across it lightly at first, and Barbara exploded instantly.

"Oh GOD!!!" she cried, twitching and writhing.

I wasn't sure if I should back off, or give it more stimulation with my tongue. Knowing what I did about Barbara, I decided to keep pressing forward. I lightly pursed my lips around her sensitive bud, sucking lightly, as if I were sucking on a juicy peach, lightly brushing my tongue across it as I did.

Evidently, that was the right thing to do. Instantly, Barbara shouted, "Oh! Yes! Don't stop! Oh god, Mike! Oh god, yesss!! OOOoooohhhhh. . ." bucking her hips hard against my face. I struggled to keep my mouth on her clit, and at one point, my nose was buried inside her opening. But I don't think it mattered all that much. Once Barbara began to climax, her orgasms followed in quick succession, one after another, in a long, continuous stream. It seemed like she was coming for hours on end, moaning and crying and writhing through wave after orgasmic wave. I wondered how much she could stand, but she just kept coming and coming and coming. Finally, her ecstatic wails dissolved into giddy, hysterical laughter. Sensing that she was finally finished, at least for the time being, I slowed my pace and eased the pressure of my tongue on her clit.

She pulled me up off her groin, grinning. "You wonderful man!" she gushed. "You are amazing! God, thank you!" Then she pushed me down onto the bed, and quickly spun on top of me, gripping my cock, which stood in full, pulsating erection. "I'm a firm believer in returning favors," she said. Then, she lowered her head, taking my tingling cockhead between her taut lips.

My god, that woman could give head! With marvelous self-control, she ran her tongue along the full length of my hard-on, from my balls to the spongy tip of my cock. Then she swirled her tongue around my cockhead, humming deep in her throat, sending erotic vibrations down the full length of my cock, and spreading out through my entire body. It was all I could do to clench my ass-muscles and keep from coming instantly. She bobbed her head up and down, in tandem with her hand-strokes, and I was rolling my hips up, in time with her movements. Then she slyly poked the tip of one finger into my asshole, and I was gone. My second load of the morning went surging out the tip of my cock, into Barbara's skillful mouth, while I gasped again in the shock of a sudden, intense orgasm.

Barbara held my softening cock inside her mouth for several minutes, gently caressing it with her hand and tongue, then squeezing the last drops of my cum from me, into her mouth. With a tight-lipped grin, she swallowed it all down, then smacked her lips loudly. "UMMM!" she grinned. "Delicious."

I was still struggling to regain my breath, but with a breathless smirk, I told her, "You're pretty darned delicious, yourself."

We were both naked, so we needed to get dressed again before Barbara returned to 'the Real World'. When we were both fully-clothed again, Barbara, more reserved than Arlene, nevertheless gave me a warm hug, followed by a long, passionate kiss. I could taste my own cum on her tongue, and I'm sure she could taste herself on mine.

"Thank you," she said, when we finally broke our kiss. "It was wonderful."

"Yes, it was," I agreed. "And thank YOU."

She walked out the door and down the hall, to the now-standard chorus of cheers and applause, followed (I surmised) by the de-briefing, accompanied by 'oohs' and 'aahs' just as Arlene's had been. I sat back on the bed and waited for Denise.

-----

Denise entered the guest bedroom shyly and quietly, as I expected she would. Her eyes were cast down, toward the floor, and she seemed hesitant to make eye contact with me. I walked over to her, and wrapped her in a warm hug. My chin was a full inch or two clear of the top of her head.

"Do you really want to do this?" I asked her. "You know, you certainly don't have to. Not to please me, and not to impress the other ladies."

"I know," she said, softly, but with surprising determination. "But, I am absolutely certain that I want – no, I NEED – to do this. And I'm grateful that you're willing to be here for me."

I was momentarily taken aback by her sudden directness, and all the moreso when she stepped back from my embrace, and began to undress herself.

"Can we both be naked?" she asked. "Do you mind?"

"Not in the least," I grinned. Perhaps shy little Denise wasn't so shy, after all. I stripped my clothes off once again, and we were both naked, and exposed to each other's gaze.

Her skin was pale and delicate, almost like alabaster. Her breasts were smallish, but firm, like a pair of bouncy muffins, tipped by the pink cherries of her conical nipples. Her pubic hair was a dainty tuft of sandy-blonde hair, perfectly matching her jaw-length tresses.

I had Denise sit on the edge of the bed. Instinctively, I wanted to start slowly with her; I didn't think she would be as assertive as Barbara had been.

She spread her legs apart, and watched, almost curiously, as I knelt between them and leaned in for my first breath of her own unique feminine scent. Denise's pussy had a fascinating, delicate smell, almost floral. I don't think I've ever encountered another vagina quite like it. For several minutes, without even touching her, I inhaled deeply of her distinctive aroma. "Fascinating," I murmured. "Utterly delightful."

Denise looked on in wonder. "You like. . . how I smell? Down there?" she asked.

"Oh, yes," I breathed, "very much. You, my dear, have the most intriguing scent I've ever encountered. I've never smelled another one like it." My words seemed to please her, as she grinned widely, and leaned back onto her elbows.

Her scent was so intriguing, that I impulsively bypassed the initial teasing that I usually did, and moved directly to nuzzle her vaginal opening, gently kissing her labia, and tracing the tip of my tongue along her slit so lightly that I could barely feel the contact.

Denise shuddered at the first sensation of my tongue against her most intimate parts. "Oooh!" she giggled. "I like that!" She rolled her hips forward, tacitly inviting me to get closer.

Playfully, I tugged on a few strands of her pubic hair sprouting from her labia, then ran my tongue sensually along her groove, this time probing gently inside her opening, to taste her erotic fluids. Her inner juices had a similar delicate, complex flavor, and soon I was probing more deeply inside her, collecting as much of her delightful nectar as I could, from the smooth inner walls of her pussy.

Denise began gently rocking her hips in response to my probing tongue, purring happily at the sensations I was causing in her.

I covered her entire pubic mound with my mouth, still probing my tongue as deeply inside her as I could, while gently sucking her juices.

"Ooohhh, Mike. . ." she purred. "That's nice. . . very nice. . ."

Thus encouraged, I kept on doing that for a good long while, as Denise's happy purring slowly grew into pleasurable moans and groans of "Oh, god. . ." punctuated by heavy breathing. "Yessss, Mike," she groaned. "Oh, god yesss. . ."

I had thought that perhaps her shyness might impede her responsiveness to my stimulation, but that certainly didn't seem to be the case, as she responded erotically and relaxed into the sexy sensations of my mouth on her cunt.

When her hip-gyrations were starting to feel more urgent against my invading tongue, I began to slowly move my mouth upward along her cunt-lips, and focus my attentions on her clit. When I did that, she almost instantly began twisting and squirming.

"Oh, FUCK!" she cried. Her use of the obscenity startled me momentarily, but soon turned into a smile. I was evidently tapping a corner of Denise's personality that she didn't let out very often. "Oh, Mike. . . that is fucking FANTASTIC! . . . Stay right there! . . . Oh, SHIT! . . . I'm . . . I'm gonna . . . Oooohhh, god. . ."

She began to squeeze her legs tightly around my head as I struggled to keep lapping her clit, then raised her hips up off the bed as she emitted a loud, feminine orgasmic grunt. "Oh, FUCK!" she cried. "Oh god. . . that was incredible. . . It's been so long since I've had a good come. . . oh god. . ."

I smiled in satisfaction, for having given her her first orgasm in I-had-no-idea-how-long. But, way back in my very first sexual experiences, Kay had taught me never to be satisfied with making her come once. So I just kept doing what I was doing, lapping Denise's cunt on and on, and bringing her to orgasm after orgasm, while a continuous blue stream of obscenities flowed out of her.

I don't know how many times she came on my tongue, but as she was coming down from the last of them, she raised herself up onto her elbows again. "Mike?" she said, with a questioning tone. "Could we. . . I mean. . . would you. . ." She stopped, trying to catch her breath.

"What is it, Denise?" I asked, hopefully, recalling what Cindy had said to me even before we started.

"Oh, Mike. . . I shouldn't. . . Cindy. . . but. . . would you fuck me right now?"

I smiled. "Denise," I said, "I would be happy to fuck you." I wasn't about to tell her that Cindy had made a special exception for me to fuck her, and only her. "In fact," I continued, casting a glance down at my strainingly erect penis, "I'm probably at least as desperate to fuck as you are."

"Please. . ." Denise gasped.

I stood between Denise's legs. My stiff prick was almost perfectly aligned with her dripping pussy. Taking hold of her legs by her ankles, I spread them apart in a 'V'-shape and aimed my cockhead at her opening. Gently, I nestled my spongy tip between her pussy-lips in a sensual genital 'kiss'.

"Please, Mike," she panted. "Put it in me. Fuck me."

Wordlessly, I pressed slowly, determinedly forward, sinking my hard, thick cock into her, an inch at a time.

"Oh, god. . ." she breathed, "that feels so good. . . to have a cock inside me. . . finally. . . oh god yessss. . ."

When I was completely inside her, I felt my pubic bone bump against hers, while my cockhead probed the far corners of her warm, smooth vagina. Slowly, I withdrew from her. In that position, I could easily watch my own cock sliding sexily in and out of Denise's cunt. With every out-stroke, her inner labia would cling to my withdrawing shaft, then fold back inside on the in-stroke. Watching myself plunge in and out of her was incredibly arousing.

I hugged her legs against my chest, while we slowly, leisurely mated. Denise was groaning erotically, "Yesss. . . so good. . . so fucking good. . ."

Since I had already come twice, on Arlene's tits, and in Barbara's mouth, I was in no rush to climax with Denise. Her tight, sultry pussy was more than sufficient to keep me hard and aroused, but I felt no immediate urgency to orgasm, so I continued pumping my hardness in and out of her, while she continued to moan with pleasure.

I leaned over her, rubbing my hairy chest across her breasts, and rolling my hips to drive my cock into her. Then, with a sudden inspiration, I wrapped my arms around her, locking my elbows under her knees, and lifted her up, so we were fucking in a standing position. I couldn't even fuck Cindy that way, usually, but Denise was small enough that I could actually accomplish it.

Slowly, using my arms, I raised her up off my cock, until I could feel only my cockhead still inside her. Then, I relaxed, and let gravity drop her back down onto my erection. Once again, the sexy obscenities flowed from Denise's mouth, as I lifted and lowered her onto my cock. Soon, she was using her own strength, her arms wrapped around my shoulders, while she undulated her body, driving my cock deep inside herself.

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" she cried. "I'm coming! Oh, I'm fucking coming! Oh god. . . oh godddd. . . Oh, UUUNNNGGGHHHHH!" Suddenly, she was twitching and squirming uncontrollably, as I tried to hang onto her, and keep her engaged with my cock, and not drop her, or fall over.

Once her climax had mostly subsided, I sat back down on the edge of the bed, while she continued to ride me. My cock was still hard inside her.

She pushed me back onto the bed, so she was now riding me in a 'cowgirl' position, slowly grinding her pelvis back and forth on my stiff prong. "What's it gonna take to get you to come?" she asked.

"I dunno," I said, with a half-smirk. "Give it your best shot. . ."

"All right, then, Mr. Mike," she said. "Hang on tight!"

Suddenly, Denise was a furious sexual hurricane atop me. She clenched her cunt-muscles tightly around my shaft, and simultaneously ground her ass against my cock at a furious pace. Her ass and thighs were a virtual blur, as they flew back and forth, up and down, in and out against me.

"Give. . . me. . . your. . . CUM!!" she demanded, and soon, I felt the familiar tingling in my cockhead, and tightening of my balls.

I was gasping for breath, and grinding my own hips up into her, when with an almost desperate cry of, "Oh god. . . Denise!" my orgasm exploded from the tip of my cock, and jets of cum that I didn't even know I had left, surged out of me, into Denise.

"Oh god, Denise. . ." I panted. "That was. . . fucking INCREDIBLE!"

"Damn right it was," she said, with a smirk.

Even after my climax, she was still grinding her hips on me. My cockhead was so sensitive after my orgasm, that her movements were almost painful, and I motioned for her to dismount from me. "But. . ." she protested, "I'm not done yet. . ."

"Shit!" I gasped. "You are the insatiable one today, aren't you?"

"You have no idea how long it's been," she wailed.

"All right, then," I said, rolling her onto her back again, "here's what I can do." I took my position between her legs again, and once more, dove into her insatiable pussy, licking and lapping furiously.

"Damn, Mike," she giggled. "You are nasty – eating your own cum out of me!"

I chuckled, sending warm, happy vibrations through her cunt as I continued to eat her. She was right – my cum added a starchy/salty taste to her own more delicate flavor. I didn't care, though. I just wanted Denise to be utterly satisfied before I sent her back out of the guest room. Soon, she was coming again, and again and again. I was wondering if I was going to need therapy on my jaw and tongue, when finally, with one last, climactic squeal, she came, then pushed me away from herself.

I crawled up next to her, and we cuddled together for a long time, stroking each other, and purring appreciatively. I'd had sessions with Cindy like that, but not with anyone else. "Denise," I finally drawled, near to exhaustion, "That was some of the most amazing sex I've ever had."