The Curative Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why wouldn't I" I asked him, honestly confused.

He laughed harshly and held out his hand for one of mine. I gave it to him and he pressed it hard against his calf. "Feel that, Ry? There's nothing there except bone and what little muscle I have left. I ain't a virgin, but no guy's stuck around long after he's seen my legs. I thought that's why you didn't want to sleep with me, that were scared of seeing my legs. God knows I'm terrified of the first time you get a real look at 'em, but I wanna get it over with."

Was he serious? That's why he'd been acting so ridiculously?

"Logan! Jesus, I don't care what your legs look like. That hasn't crossed my mind at all; they're you, that's all I care about. I didn't want to sleep with you because I basically am a virgin."

"What do you mean basically? I figured you for innocent—"

"What?"

"--but what do you mean basically?"

"How did you 'figure' me for innocent?"

"I've only just taught you how to speak properly, I can't imagine you doing too well with anybody else, Ry." He stated like it was obvious. "But fuckin' tell me what you mean by basically."

"You taught me?" I asked, incredulous.

He threw his hands up in the air and glared at me. "Yes, boy, I did. Now, basically. Basically. What, you like toys or somethin'? I wouldn't mind playing around with a few if that's what you like."

I blushed furiously. "No! I had sex once! That's what basically means."

His face darkened and he slid down a step so that he was closer to me. "Once. When was that? Who was he?"

"Uh, some guy that I met right after I moved to Colorado? We were taking the same class, and I did it mostly to spite my parents, I guess. It isn't exactly a memory I treasure, so that's why I said basically."

Logan's mouth set into a harsh line and he spoke, his voice gruff and deeper than I'd ever heard it. "Did he hurt you?"

"No, not really. It was just my first time, and he didn't really know what to do any better than I did. It was mostly just embarrassing for the both of us."

His shoulders relaxed a touch and he leaned towards me, "Nobody else?"

"Nobody else, promise. What, are you jealous?"

He scoffed, "I'm from Texas, boy."

"Does that mean you do or don't get jealous?"

He scoffed again and reached up for the banister, hauling himself up a step. "So you sleepin' with me tonight? No sex, just talkin' and sleepin'."

I searched his face for a moment, then decided what the hell. If it would put him in a better mood, I could buck up and make him happy. It wasn't like I didn't want to, I was just being chicken . "Yeah, I'll sleep with you."

He smirked and reached out a hand for me. "Good, now help me up these goddamn stairs." I put my hand in his and leaned towards him, meaning to sling his arm around my shoulders, but he grabbed the back of my neck and crushed his lips to mine in a fierce kiss.

"That's for bein' a good boy."

I laughed and punched him in the stomach, "I'd have thought you liked your boys a little naughty, Logan, but if you like 'em behaved and proper, I guess that's what I'll do."

His face turned red and the hand on my neck tightened reflexively. "Fuck Ry, if I had you upstairs..."

I grinned and pressed another kiss to his lips.

12