The Curator Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked around and could feel the presence of the squid, but it was comfortable. Happy with the positioning, she pulled the release knob on the insertion rod and let out a gasp. The large tentacles on the outside of the squid expanded and pushed into her love tunnel. Now she felt invaded. It was still comfortable, but definitely knew she had something up her cunt. She wasn't sure if she liked the sensation.

She resisted the urge to use her fingers on her swollen clit, wanting to have the full effect of lack of control. She moved around and nothing slipped. The squid seemed to be firmly in place. She flushed when she thought about how she now contained something that could turn on and off by itself whenever it felt like it.

The remote had several initial settings; everything electronic had all kinds of options these days.

She didn't worry about the selections, just leaving most on default what seemed interesting. Stimulation mode, random. Stimulation min level, tease. Stimulation max level, extreme. Adherence, on. Duration, until disabled at remote. Interval, 30 to 90 minutes. Security mode, full. Partner play, active. She could still run back to her office if it got to be too much. All she could think about was getting that feeling of adventure back again. She hit the "I agree" followed by the "Submit" button, rearranged her clothes, then opened the door and headed into the hall, leaving the controller and the removal tongs in her desk drawer so that she would not be in control. As soon as she looked down the hall, she felt a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach. Now, with her glasses, she could clearly see the lens of the forgotten security camera. Charlie the night guard could have seen her semi-naked walk down the hall. Worse, she realized that the cameras would be linked to recorders.

The usual day guard, Bill, would be merciless if he found out. They had a bit of a history after some dating that didn't go well. It had all happened fast. She didn't think she led him on, but he sure thought he was entitled to something and couldn't keep his hands off her. He just laughed in her face and told her that a nerd with her looks better take what she can get. She had pushed away and ran off trying not to cry. He was always trying to embarrass and tease her ever since. He seemed to have some kind of spiteful agenda and resentment for highly educated people on top of it. Pictures would likely be on the internet in no time if he got the recording.

She glanced back into her office and checked her desk clock before closing the door. The sinking feeling turned to panic when she saw that it was 6:30AM. Charlie's shift was until 7 o'clock. The museum opened at 8AM. She didn't have much time so went straight up the hall with the limitations of the heels once again reminding her of how far out of hand things had become. She stumbled every once in a while, but ignored it and kept pushing onwards. Between the added weight of the shoes and the shortened strides, her legs were getting a good workout. Damn, these heels are heavy! 

She usually took the stairs, but couldn't think about trying them right now. Instead, she walked the endless hallway to the freight elevator. Halfway down the hall, a warming sensation grew inside her. It felt chemical. The sample lube must be one of those "warming" lubes. She could remember various ads now about enhancing female sensitivity and improving sexual response with some products. Fuck. The last thing she needed was a fire burning inside her right now.

She pushed the button and waited. The elevator took forever. The sensation was really heating up now to a definite burning. She wanted to dance around or grab her crotch, but knew that once again there was a camera right above her. The elevators are carefully watched and bristling with cameras from different angles. She bit her lip some; it helped.

She found Charlie sitting at the desk reading a magazine. She walked over carefully trying not to draw attention to the difficult heels. She quickly wiped some sweat from her brow using her sleeve. He didn't even look up. "Hello Dr. Sue."

"Hi Charlie, anyone here tonight but us? I thought I heard some strange noises earlier."

Her voice was a bit soft and scratchy, still not fully recovered.

"Just us, I don't think you'll have any problems," he said matter of factly.

"Excuse me? I'm not sure what you mean."

Could he possibly be referring to what she thought?

He put down the magazine and moved towards the monitors on the desk. She was surprised to see it was a copy of Alien Watch. That was the rag which kept reporting all the speculations about Nuymeans and alien origins. Within moments, she saw herself on the monitor. He clicked on the mouse a few times and then she saw the front crotch of her panties on the screen at full zoom as she walked the basement hall. Her jaw dropped and so did the pit of her stomach.

Charlie spoke first, "I'm just glad you're starting to show some professional dedication. A failed experiment can be expected here and there. It's the persistence that matters the most in the end."

He zoomed back out and she could see herself fumbling with the office key. He continued, "It's an old system, but was state of the art at the time. The cameras are triggered by motion sensors. Any activity is recorded."

"Tapes?" she said meekly.

"Of course, everything is recorded and logged. The museum is full of priceless objects."

"Oh," she said with a defeated sigh.

"There is a flaw with the system though. If the motion sensors don't detect anything, then there is nothing to record."

Charlie rewound back to her walking down the hall and paused on her again, this time a close-up of her ass. He seemed to be experimenting with the angle, zoom and resolution.

The warmth in her cleft felt like it was spreading across her body along with the nervous tension that was starting to erupt. She felt a few fresh drops of sweat bead on her forehead. The thought that she was exposed was both terrifying and arousing at the same time even if the voyeur was some 80+ year old security guard. She had never felt anything like it before.

"I don't want to see you get into any kind of trouble, but I can't have this kind of thing in my museum. You need to be more careful. If you call me and let me know you need some privacy, I can make the appropriate arrangements. You were lucky this time, but I need to make sure you understand you did something wrong. It might not be so easy next time. I raised three daughters and know that it takes some kind of punishment to make sure the lesson is learned."

She was a little shocked at his fatherly tone, my museum. There was more than meets the eye here. She knew he was on the board of trustees and had worked here since before she was born. Maybe there was even more yet.

Charlie handed her a large manila envelope and looked her straight in the eyes. "Put your panties in here. There is a ladies' room around the corner. I want you to remember what it's like to be exposed."

Disbelief shook her deeply. Her thoughts raced. Was he a pervert? Was he just trying to humiliate her? Would he do something with the panties that she'd regret later?

Just then the revolving door started to spin and the museum director came through with his cell phone at his ear.

"Dr. Sue, thank God you're here. I've been trying to call you for an hour."

He had a really annoyed look with perhaps a touch of contempt.

"Your intern...Cindy...had a car accident and can't conduct the tours today. I have over 150 students on buses headed here now. I need for you to handle the Nuymean part of the tour. We've split them into five groups."

Shock hit like a sledge hammer. Losing her panties was one thing. Trouble with the Director was another. Even more to the point, the squid within her started to slowly vibrate. She held down a gasp and took a couple deep breaths as discretely as possible. Her voice was still a little off, but he didn't seem to notice.

"I'd be happy to step in, but I need some time to get ready."

"Nonsense, you look just fine. In fact, I'm glad you are starting to wear something more professional--even if a bit...modern...instead of just dungarees all the time."

She thought she might fall right over and it wasn't just the heels. Dungarees? Really? Just groovy was her first thought. Suddenly she realized that Charlie had the video on pause showing her standing outside her office in her underwear and fought down panic. The squid started to speed up like some kind of demonic curse was trying to make her nightmares come true. She would probably have nightmares of coming in public now.

The Director started to walk past without waiting for a response. "I need you upstairs in 15 minutes and don't forget you're still on probation. I'm not particularly impressed so far, you need to show more professional dedication." He looked at her and didn't seem to notice the video screen at the guard desk.

She was going to bring up how she was up all night already, but that was out of the question. "Don't worry, I should have some new evidence and should have a paper ready for publication soon."

He continued down the hall and talked back over his shoulder. "Glad to hear it, but I'll be blunt. You need to get that publication done or there is no justification to keep you on staff."

She wanted to feel completely enraged, but knew he was right. The heat and the squid was all she could dwell on at the moment anyways.

Charlie held out the envelope with a stern look. She snatched it out of his hand and gave him her best acid stare in return, but saw no reaction at all. She headed to the ladies' room. She didn't know how to stop the burning or remove the thick gel so she pressed onwards. It actually seemed to plug her up with its thickness, and she realized that was probably a good thing.

She dampened some paper towels and went to the back stall. By the time she cleaned off her legs and worked the tights down to get the panties off, she was running short on time. The squid was still going, but not getting any worse. It would drive her up and then back down. She realized it must be in "tease" mode. Still, it was driving her mad a bit and she didn't want to be walking a tour group around while panting.

She stuck a finger up inside trying to hook the lug with her fingernail. She had to get this thing out of her and fast. She couldn't quite reach far enough, but kept trying. As soon as she got close her finger brushed one of the thinner inner tentacles. Immediately an electric shock stabbed her sensitive regions. She yelped in pain and surprise. Maybe it was some kind of shorted connection? She tried again and the shock was even more intense. She wouldn't be doing that again. It was obviously something deliberate. The smaller tentacles must be some sort of sensors to guard from reaching the lug. She would need to get back to her office to check the instruction manual and use the tongs to pull the damned thing out. The shock dampened her arousal some. She refocused and quickly worked her black Lycra tights back up.

She felt almost naked with just the tights and no underwear as she walked back to Charlie at the main desk. It seemed like there was a breeze right between her legs now. She knew it was mostly her imagination, but it mattered little in how she really felt. He took the envelope, glanced inside and gave her a nod. He never looked up to see her angry glare. Bill the daytime watchman was here now and she didn't want to do anything that might be noticed. Charlie showed her another envelope which appeared to contain the tape. "I'll slip it under your office door."

"Thanks," she said reflectively. Then it occurred to her.

"Charlie, I have a quick question."

"What can I help you with?"

"Is there anyone else who has the key to the basement storage room in my section, 45B? It seems like someone else could have been in there and I wanted to make sure my experiments are not disturbed."

He went over to the desk and pulled out a file. Within a couple minutes, he paused with his finger on the paper.

"No record of any other keys."

She wasn't surprised, but knew she needed to check. Someone else with a key was the most logical explanation for the crate and heater.

Sue turned and headed down the hall to the Nuymean exhibit almost tripping before she remembered the heels. Just their weight forced a sway of her hips. Walking in the heels seemed to fuel the relentless teasing of the squid--at least it took her mind off her aching arches. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Bill look up from the monitors then he looked back down and reached for the controller mouse. She knew exactly where he was zooming.

She didn't really care if Bill got some cheap thrills. She was too busy trying to concentrate. She was starting to get into the feeling and was swaying her hips even more purposefully when the vibrations simply stopped.

She wanted to reach into her tights to finish the deal, but knew that Bill could be watching her every move. After seeing the zoom feature, she knew that he could see every little detail. He would probably appreciate her lack of panty lines. The heat of the lube was strong, but she seemed to be getting used to it a little. It didn't seem to be getting any worse now.

She arrived to find the typical assortment of high school kids pouring into the exhibit. At that point, she went into autopilot and started to give the typical lecture and show. The whole thing was rather mechanical after that as she did the second, third and then fourth group mostly on autopilot. The fifth group and last group arrived as she was in full stride. The lack of practice was of no longer any consequence.

As she approached the glass case full of phalluses, she could feel a slow and steady vibration start up. The movement seemed to stir up the hot lube as well. Her body responded rapidly and informed her brain that it had been waiting for something to happen all along so was more than ready. She paused and leaned back on the case involuntarily. Suddenly she felt the disinterested students notice and shift every eye in the room to actually focus and pay attention to her.

In a moment of inspiration, she put her finger up to her nose like she had a really big sneeze coming. It worked almost immediately and the students went back about their various distractions. She milked it for few seconds while she regained her composure. She had 8 minutes left before they were done and she could send them to the next station.

The vibrations seemed to get stronger and faster than before. It must not be on tease mode this time. She was finding it difficult to stand still. It was obvious to her that she was walking quickly like she was hurrying the presentation, but the students didn't seem to notice. She had to force herself to slow down since she was starting to get out of breath a little.

At last she finished the rehearsed script and asked if there were any questions. She got the usual blank stares. Giving them a few minutes to look around on their own, she slipped off behind the high priestess mannequin, panting noticeably. The heat in her love tunnel was unbelievable. Her whole body seemed to be heating up. She could feel a cold sweat all over and felt a little light-headed like she ate one of those insanely strong peppers at the Chinese restaurant. One of the students came over and asked her if she was alright. She simply said that she thought she might be getting a cold. He seemed satisfied and a little concerned about getting too close so beat a hasty retreat.

Finally, they started to file out of the room with the typical chatter from seeing something to talk about later. They would be inventing a whole new set of sex toy jokes--new to them at least. With the last one through the doorway, Sue went behind the counter of phalluses and lay down on the floor out of sight of the cameras and patrons. Face down, she put her fist under her, over her clit, and started to grind her hips shamelessly against her fist on the floor. She realized that anyone who did look over the counter would see a lewd view of her Lycra covered ass thrusting up and down. With the headstart, she was already feeling the crescendo nearing its peak. The vibrations seemed to just keep growing in intensity while she had a huge body shaking orgasm.

When the orgasm faded, Sue was ready to get up and head back to her office, but the squid had different ideas. It kept going mercilessly. She wasn't sensitive after orgasm, but every slight move brought a tingle that was almost painful. She couldn't stand the idea of getting up. She lay behind the counter waiting to be released from the overstimulation.

Within a couple minutes, she was completely drenched in sweat and panting again. The squid was buzzing furiously, but fortunately was rather quiet. She felt her body giving in and begging her mind to go on the same ride. Once again she was grinding against her fist on the verge. She kept pushing harder and harder for more pressure. She needed more than just some friendly fingers. She wanted to feel it down inside where the squid vibrated. She had to work almost twice as long to push herself over the edge, but the final result was worth it. Her second orgasm was almost as strong and much longer than the first.

The vibrations continued relentlessly with no regards to her climax. It felt like the tentacles were wiggling around inside. The tingle was less this time. Instead, it was starting to get a little painful. She steeled her will and felt like she could get some composure. Now that her body had been spent so much the sensations were easier to ignore, her will power was stronger. Gritting her teeth in effort, she stood up carefully in the heels and straightened out her clothes. She put a little show of having checked something behind the counter for the cameras. She wiped her brow as best as she could and headed to the elevator.

Sue walked carefully. The high heels forced her hips to sway enough that the vibrations deep inside her seemed to move around. The end effect changed with each step from slightly painful back to thrilling. She walked slowly and steadily; her body seemed to be unable to react any other way. When she smiled at the museum patrons, they seemed to think something was odd, but didn't dwell on her long. She was just another odd person among the oddities they had already seen in the museum.

The final walk across the lobby to the elevator, passed Bill at his guard desk, was the hardest of all. With the tights and a wide lobby, she knew he would be watching every wiggle of her ass. She had never worn anything so revealing around him before. The old marble and glass art deco was drafty in the winter. The cooler air of the lobby was coupling with her arousal to harden her nipples instantly. The air flowing around the tights created a naked and exposed sensation. She knew it wasn't true, but her body did not. The hot lube continued its ever-present warming and was enough to push her across some kind of inner threshold. Her face start to flush in response.

She could see Bill trying to look discretely, wanting a direct view, but it wasn't working. He was in full blown stare mode without any pretense of politeness, while she just kept walking like nothing was wrong. Fortunately, one of the patrons started asking him questions. By the time they were done, Sue was about to get into the elevator. Once inside and with the door closed, she panted several times for multiple reasons. Her hands trembled as she inserted her access key for the basement level.

As soon as the elevator started to go down, the orgasm hit her suddenly. She gripped the railing with white knuckles. The door opened, but she didn't move at first. She snapped back to reality when it started to close. She quickly put her hand in the way to stop the door from closing again and continued. She didn't notice the vibration anymore. Perhaps it finally stopped?