The Curator Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like all Classical music, the crescendos would rise and fall. It didn't matter. Sue had her own steady upswing of lust regardless of the music, but her body alone was not running this show. She would need to follow the squid's tempo.


The squid determined that it would take its time building up the stimulation level of its subject. With her profile now complete, its microprocessor had sampled all her reactions with each previous orgasm supplying more data. It formulated a plan to start the session: after gradually building up the arousal of the subject, it would hold her right on the edge of climax for a maximal length of time while monitoring and adjusting to her reactions. The best time to let her come was just before her vaginal muscles where getting too fatigued to generate a full-strength orgasm. This would also provide a baseline score for evaluating her current level of physical conditioning. The squid estimated it would take 45 to 55 minutes with a 70% probability.

The squid predicted that it would eventually be able to achieve at least a 300% improvement in multi-orgasmic probabilities in an approximately 10 week time frame before the current subject would be within 80% of her maximum potential, but it needed more data for accuracy.

The main purpose of the program was essentially conditioning. The exercise would be good for the subject. Previous data suggested that she was not particularly well developed physically. She would need to be forced past what she thought was her limit a little more each time on a consistent basis. If her sex muscles got stronger then her ability to have multiple orgasms would increase.

Increasing her sensitivity at the same time was paramount so the squid had also carefully factored sensitivity development into the program. The slow progression would teach her to be more in touch with every little sensation--at least if she wanted to come faster, 92.9% probability. The squid's control was too precise to let the subject achieve satisfaction earlier, but it was unlikely the subject would surmise that. Awareness development was the first step to increasing sensitivity without physical modification.

The previous data had shown some anomalies which distorted the parameters used by the squid. A variable sensitivity and an inconsistent muscle recovery rate were indicated. An exception routine was specified by its programming. While continuing with its plan, the squid contacted its remote interface which in turn re-established a wireless connection with the factory central server. The squid uploaded a request for service, along with the relevant data, before increasing its stimulation output level 10% as a preliminary response.


Sue started breathing more heavily. The ever-patient processor was slowly working her up to the edge of making it. "How predictable," she thought with disappointment. It didn't matter. It was not like she could just turn it off. Was there anything more frustrating? It was like not being able to scratch an itch magnified a hundred times. The teasing still worked. She knew it would and loathed that. She couldn't feel it any less just because she hated it and knew what the squid was trying to do.

At first it was no big deal but ten minutes into the session she was possessed with frustration. It was hard to keep from reaching for her crotch, but she wasn't about disobey the damn "no hands" icon and invite lockdown when she was this close to freeing herself from this fucking squid hell. It was daring her to do it anyway and fall into its trap.

Taking a deep breath, she calmed down resignedly. She let herself get lost in the music. With the soothing distraction, her rational brain kicked in. She realized this was a training opportunity. Fuck the squid! Knowing that she wasn't about to get off, she started to think about how long she could stay on the edge deliberately. She would make the squid work its hardest to make her come only whenshe was the one ready.

Her one-sided battle of will against the squid worked for a long time. She had no idea exactly how long, but it seemed like a long enough time to convince herself she had won. It didn't ramp up anymore. Maybe she had finally found its limitations, and it was running out of tricks. Sue delighted at the idea that she was messing with its little semiconducting brain. If she could affect its programming some, then she would know that willpower and self-control could affect it and she was at least partially in control of her body's reactions.


The squid detected that its ministrations were not as effective as its previous parameters indicated they should be. It initiated another scan of its sensors. Interpreting the results, the squid determined that the sensitivity of its subject was lower than expected. A greater increase than originally planned would be needed. Without a high enough sensitivity, the subject would not properly achieve her multi-orgasmic potential. It added a couple points to several parameters and doubled a few of the most out-of-range values.

The self-correcting software in the squid then contacted the remote and wifi-ed the additional information to the factory central server. When the factory server analysis routine detected the second exception upload, it sent an alert to the service queue. A human would need to provide guidance.


Sue slowly began to appreciate the nuances in the squid's stimulation. It did seem to be harder and harder for her to resist. No matter,she was in control now.She now knew the strength of her willpower. She would choose whenshe would let it drive her over the edge. After withholding for so long, the build up would be mind-blowing--just what she was planning.

She thought a tentacle brushed near her G-spot every once in a while, but it was so slight that she was not sure. Even if it was roaming around in that area, it still never tried to push her magic button.Stay in control. Focus. Follow the music.

She kept trying not to let her mind dwell on the silicone invader, but it was difficult not to follow the light touch tracing the walls of her love tunnel, ever so tenderly and methodically. While exploring, the squid was also using small deviations in approach to keep her off balance. When the head would expand, it wouldn't always expand to the same size. One time it would be a little smaller then another time a little larger. Even the vibrations were shifted slightly in frequency with random variation. She started concentrating hard on the variations and kept noticing more and more details in what it was doing. Her appreciation of its complex design was increasing.

About 30 minutes into the session, still not having climaxed, she had a sudden realization. Each of the variations and techniques was like a different component of the symphony. The tentacles were like the high woodwinds floating on top of the music. The throbbing and size of the head was like the bass range adjusting up and down to the flow. At first she could barely make out any relationship. After another 15 minutes or so, she couldn't separate the music from the stimulation, even when she tried.

Sue felt like every millimeter of her sex was being probed, tickled, stimulated or otherwise teased. She was now keenly aware of the precise length of silicone within her. She thought she might even be able to feel some of the individual tentacles. It was a new level of awareness for her. Just like with the music, once she had the realization, she was no longer able to ignore it.


At Eros Technica Laboratories, Dr. Yamamoto was returning with a cup of coffee when Mark from the support team called him and explained the exceptions indicated by one of their top-of-the-line squid stimulators. The squid involved was a generation or two back, but it did have the latest software update. He sat down at his desk to review the data. Dr. Karlsson was the expert on gynecological response on the design team, but she was on vacation. They always wanted to rule out sensor variations first anyways so called him.

Yamamoto did see the variations and cross-checked the sensors. They seemed to be operating within normal specifications. The server could run a more complex cross-analysis of the data than the squid so he kicked off a full suite of comparisons. It didn't take him long to determine that the subject had used some chemical supplementation along with the squid. The data seemed to suggest an overdose of heat sensitization lubricant.

Consulting some reference data, Yamamoto determined that the average dose of the most powerful heat sensitization cream would affect sexual response by about 19.7%. With a more than average dose, she would be more sensitive--maybe much more sensitive--but that would have involved a very large dose. He updated the support ticket with a recommendation for a 20% adjustment factor and went back to checking his e-mail. On a second thought, he also recommended an increase in the tentacle pressure.

Mark created a download patch for the squid with the appropriate updates then sent a notification to the customer service representative registered for squid, a Stephanie Kinsley.


The hair on the back of Sue's neck stood up as the chorus of Ode to Joy kicked in. The final movement of Beethoven's 9th never failed to have a dramatic effect if you listened to the whole piece. Sue felt it to the core now as she was completely engrossed in the play of varying stimulation coursing up and down within her womanhood.

Sue decided that now was the time she would let the squid push her to climax. It had to continue until she had an orgasm so it was time to let it end the program. She had proven to herself well-enough that willpower could overcome the squid's best efforts. It had even brushed her G-spot with its tentacles and she had been able to resist.

Letting the sensation take over, Sue could feel how to close to her limits she really had become. Her body resonated from head to toe with the symphony of feelings within her. It was a complexity of eroticism she would not have thought possible as sensations from the squid interplayed with the music she was hearing. Still, she wasn't crossing over the edge; climax was beyond her reach. Maybe she had repressed herself for so long, nearly an hour of resistance, that he was having problems letting go now?

Who am I kidding? Her willpower was an illusion. No matter how much she wanted to believe in the strength of the human will, she could not deny the evidence. The squid didn't want her to come yet so she couldn't.It wouldn't lether. She had never been resisting it successfully all along.

She desperately wanted to rub her clit and push herself over the top instantly, but she could still control herself. She would not end up in lockdown mode. She would not let the squid win. She started to concentrate on her feelings, trying to let things happen on their own accord, trying tomake things happen on her accord.


The remote received the signal from the factory server and downloaded new parameters. The changes corrected for the previous anomalies in data. It decreased its sensitivity parameters by 20% and activated an increased monitoring protocol. The stimulators would run at a further 20% higher level as a result and adjust more dynamically to the responses of the subject in the future. Increased sensitivity training was indicated to balance with her ability to have a single orgasm.

The squid increased tentacle pressure as instructed and ramped up vibration levels again. The effect should be more perceptible to the subject so that her arousal level would be within specifications. The program was several minutes from completion so hopefully the increased stimulation would allow the subject to orgasm as scheduled--not beforehand.


Sue didn't understand what was happening. How could she be so aroused and yet not reach climax? She ached to come. She thought about massaging her breasts. Her nipples were still swollen and sensitive from the nettle gel. She was beginning to appreciate just how interlinked they were with her lower zone versus just another visual cue, developed by natural selection, to attract a mate.

There was a strange beep from the remote; one she hadn't heard before. Suddenly the squid increased in vibration strongly taking Sue by surprise. The roaming tentacles started to press harder. The increased roughness wasn't entirely pleasant. Without warning, she started to come. It started uneventfully, but was like the release of floodgates after being held back for so long. It just kept going and going. She started thrashing around in her office chair in ecstasy.

The squid backed off gently as the contractions ebbed. She was gasping some, just getting her breath back. It might have been the most intense orgasm she ever had. Clearly the squid had changed in some way.

Like a shot, one of the tentacles plunged into her G-spot and started pressing rather harshly. She immediately started to convulse again. The second orgasm was short-lived but also powerful. She was mostly spent from the first one and her muscles gave out early. She had never orgasmed twice like that before.

The squid ebbed again, but the music was still going strong. It wasn't done with her. The devious device swelled fully inside her. She couldn't remember it expanding so much before. The stuffed feeling was very uncomfortable. If she wasn't completely aroused already, it would have been painful. Her whole vagina reacted automatically to the stretch by attempting to contract. The contractions were blocked by the invader, but her body kept trying. Soon she had a third orgasm as the contractions fluctuated rapidly.

She expected the third orgasm to end even more rapidly, but it kept going for some reason. She didn't notice the electrical stimulation right away. The squid was forcing her muscles to twitch electrically and it felt like an orgasm that wouldn't end, but it was more unpleasant than satisfying. The contractions were starting to hurt. Her muscles had had enough and weren't shy about saying so. The squid kept working them anyways. At last, it stopped and she lay gasping as the finale of Ode to Joy continued.

Sue lay exhausted listening to the music then suddenly held her breath and squeezed the arms of the chair with all her might. A tentacle had slipped out between her labia and tightened around her clitoris while another pressed down strongly on it from the front. The tentacles started to manipulate her love nub in small circles. A third tentacle was back to probing her G spot. She was overwhelmed. It was a total shift in sensation and triggered a fourth set of contractions. Her clit throbbed and throbbed deliciously like it had been waiting its turn all this time while her vaginal muscles contracted faintly. The squid head shrank and the sensation of her walls returning to normal revitalized her tired love muscles to generate a few more contractions.

At the symphony finale, the squid electrified the tentacle pressing her clit with a slight electric shock that tensed her whole body in one gigantic spasm. She was locked in the tension, throbbing more in pleasure than pain, for what seemed like an eternity as the final stanza finished. Sue never wanted to see "Multi-Orgasmic Training" mode again.

"Training results: 7% rating," flashed on the display.

12