The Curse of the Carnival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Lynda bounced up and down on Sean's dick her screams filled the room.

"MY GOD, YOUR DICK IS FILLING MY WHOLE PUSSY UP!!"

Sean reached up to grab his mothers breasts while she rode his cock like a porn star. He could feel the pressure in his balls building like nothing he felt before. The pain he felt would so go away once he came, but the feeling of his mother's wet cunt was so intense. The pressure in his balls was like a cannon ready to fire. He could feel his mother's cunt squeezing his cock as she came on it over an over again while she bounced down on his proud cock. The pressure was too much, as he could not hold back any longer. The eruption from his dick filled his mothers waiting cunt like an explosion. He could feel his dick pumping his seaman deep inside her as she continued to move her hips down on his body.

Just as Sean let loose his torrent stream of cum, Lynda let loose a violent scream. "OHH MY LORD YOU HUGE COCK IS FILLING ME UP!!"

Sean's dick pulsed as it was filling his mothers womb. Sean looked over to see his door open, and his sister Sharon watching the whole thing. She had her left hand down her jeans when see looked over and made eye contact with her brother.

*

Feel free to ask any comments about the story. If I don't post the rest of the story and you would like to read it ask me for the rest of it.

12