The Customer (Dexter's Saga) Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was before I had all the facts of the case. I admit I made a mistake and should not have ruled that way. Yes, you did buy him in a legal way, but from what I can now see, the sale may have been illegal to begin with."

"But I did not know that and why should I suffer a loss because of it? According to our law, I own him."

"You are right, and I do not wish to cause you loss, so I will buy Dexter from you. I will make sure you do not loss too much money. If we can come up with a fair price all will be well."

"One million dollars. I want one million!" Roared Sultan.

"Calm yourself. He is worth it! I will admit that and while I can afford it, I will not pay that price. After all, as an Arab and a Bedouin, bargaining is a way of life with us. To accept the first offered price is unheard of and rather unsportsmanlike. There are other ways for me to take him from you and I would not even have to pay you one cent. I can just issue a certificate of emancipation and you would not get anything. Or I could order the Police Chief to close you down," the judge said smiling. "In fact I could close all the brothels in town and free all the 'lost souls'. However, why cause bad feelings. I know all the people in the town would be 'up in arms' if I were to do that. So-- let's just sit down here and come up with a more realistic figure, say $50,000."

So that's the way it is going to be thought Sultan. If I don't sell at a low price, the bastard will close me down. He has me at a disadvantage and he knows it. He knows that I will have to give in sooner or later.

"Come now Judge be fare, a man of your means can afford more. Don't insult me. You can do a hell of a lot better than that. You will have to come up a whole lot or I will lose face."

"Yes I can, I just wanted to set a starting point. So between 50,000 and one million. We have a starting point."

And they bargained and bargained and finally the price was agreed upon. That price being, $250,000 and Yethro's unwritten promise to protect Sultan's business interests. Sultan realized that this last part was worth more than any additional money he could wring out of the judge.

"I hope you will treat Dexter well. I never wished him anything but good."

"Have no fear of that," the judge pledged as Sultan signed the papers the judge put before him and he gave him a money draft for Dexter.

"What will you do with him now?" asked Sultan? "I would like to say goodbye to him, if you do not mind.

"Perhaps later after I inform him that he is no longer your property and I have time to fax a copy of this bill of sale to the county clerk. What do I plan to do with him? That, is no concern of yours, now!" Yethro said. "But you can be sure that I will treat him well. Good-bye, my old friend. The driver will take you back to town.

Sultan got up and went to the Jeep where the driver had been waiting.

"Good bye Judge and enjoy your purchase."

"I will! You can be sure of that!"

To be continued...

12