The Cycle Accident

Story Info
Impotent, wife given permission to get some elsewhere.
23.3k words
3.42
65.8k
18
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakewho69
jakewho69
381 Followers

Jakewho69 wrote most of his stories back in 2002- 2005. He is a genuine working class guy, and his characters sound like real people. Many of the plot elements he used have been picked up by others. He's an old man now, no longer writing and not in good health. I am slowly re-posting his stuff with his permission. If you like it, say so in your comments and votes. If you don't spare yourself the effort.

Chilley Willey

*

My name is John Lane and right now I'm lying in the St. Luke hospital, trying to recuperate from a cycling injury. Last weekend I was winding my Harley up on I-90 to pass a truck that was in the left-hand lane. He was passing a slow moving van so I took him on the right side. I figured I would pull out in front of the trucker before I came up to the van he was trying to pass. I figured I had enough time to do this. I have done this hundreds of times. The last I looked at the speedometer, I was doing seventy-five and I had just cranked it up. That is the last I remember.



From the reports that I heard, the trucker blew the retread on his right hand side and I hit a piece almost half the size of his tire. The bike and I flew to the right, landing in soft dirt and mud. We had been airborne and jumped a cement divider that was meant to keep traffic out of the work area on the right hand side. Then I was doing how many flips I don't know. Everyone that stopped behind me figured I had bought it and was surely dead. I had my full leather gear on, which I bought a while ago, along with my new Bell helmet that I purchased with the new bike. 



I was one banged up guy. I had broken both my legs and my right arm. My back was also all bruised up but it was not broken and I was not paralyzed. I guess I should have thanked my lucky stars for that. My lung was punctured from broken ribs and my kidney, heart and liver were bruised. I had hit a construction zone where they were going to add another exit ramp and the construction had just started and it was all dirt. It had rained pretty heavily the day before so the ground was soft with plenty of mud that saved my life.



Lying there in the hospital bed, I watched the nurse washing my black and blue penis and balls. The penis was twice the size it is when it is hard and the balls had to be three to four times bigger than normal. I had asked the doctor about them and he told me the swelling would go down with time. Most of my body was black and blue from the beating I got tumbling over and over.



I guess I should tell you a little about myself. I'm forty-seven and June, my wife, is forty-five. We have been married for twenty-five years and our two kids are now out of college and on their own, with good jobs. I had bought the cycle for myself as a present for doing a good job raising the kids and putting them through school. The bike was only a week old and had less than three hundred miles on it.



I had gotten the bike on our twenty-fifth wedding anniversary on May 13. The kids threw us a surprise party and invited all our friends, so I didn't get to ride the bike all that weekend. My parents and her parents saw the bike and both said that it was the worst decision of our married life. Our kids were not too happy with it either. The kids both stayed with us that weekend, along with their boyfriend and girlfriend. Her parents stayed with Sal and mine stayed at Ben's house. We partied Friday and Saturday so Monday I didn't feel like driving the cycle to work, as I was still hung over.



I had another cycle when we first got married and I drove that for twenty years. But when we went on trips I would borrow another cycle from friends. Their cycle was better riding and more reliable than my older cycle. I would ride my cycle to work, weather permitting. I have borrowed other cycles and June and I took weekend trips with them to see the sights. We would stay in motels or with friends that we visited on the trips. We always had a great time, except of course when we would run into rain, but that didn't happen very often. 



So when I told June I wanted to get one she did not put up much of a fight; she just told me to be careful with it and not to take any chances on it. The week I got the cycle it was overcast and not the best riding time, so I didn't put too many miles on it. 



The weekend of the accident we were going for a ride in the country to do some sightseeing. She had to run to her mothers with medicine for her dad so I had about an hour to kill before we started out. I took it out on I-90 for a quick spin. That quick spin came close to ending my life.





The cops were at our house when she came back and she called her parents and they all came right up to the hospital. When she got there they told her at the hospital that I was in critical condition and it was touch and go with me. I was in a coma for three days and they took a ton of CT scans of my head and back to see if I was paralyzed or broken bones and see what internal damage was done. I had headaches for a month after but they finally went away.



When I finally came out of it I didn't remember any of it till a week went by. My head hurt but there were no facial scars; it just hurt like hell. Both my legs where in traction and had casts on them. My right arm was also in a cast. I guess if people that saw the accident, they would have said it looked like an Evil Knievel jump that went all wrong.



I stayed in the hospital almost two weeks and then went home to get better. June took good care of me and plenty of neighbors came by to check on me when she was at work. My friends that got out of their offices came by to help me and to check on me. The same went for the wives of my guy friends. They would come by and help when they could. They would feed and dress me somewhat or even empty my pot. 



Frank's wife, Fran, even gave me sponge baths a few times and did my joint and balls. I was in so much pain and I could not even get a hard on while she did this. I always had the hots for her too and we always joked around grabbing each other. Fran asked me about my penis.

"Is it dead and going to fall off? The poor thing looks so sad. I bet you want me to give it CPR. Well, think again, big guy. If I did it for you, you would be telling all the guys and Frank would hear about it. But if it falls off I want it for a dildo to practice on," and we both laughed.



All of us guys always grabbed at the other wives when we fooled around but nothing ever came of it that I know of. The eight of us were very tight and had lots of fun. Frank and Fran Smith, Ben and Betty Ford, Sal and Sally Morgan and of course us made up the group. We all met through the kids' sports and have been best of friends ever since.
They say I saved Sal's life. We four guys were out golfing on the backside when he went down with a heart attack. I gave him CPR and then Frank ran to the clubhouse to call for an ambulance. None of us had a cell phone.

I got tired after a while of doing the CPR and told Ben to help me. He said he couldn't do it after trying for awhile of doing it. He wasn't doing a very good job and I was going to take over again. He said he was too shook up and was going to get sick himself. I took over again and it was twenty-two minutes till rescue arrived and I was one tired guy.



Sal was about two hundred and sixty pounds at the time but now is down to two-ten. He is back in good health and had no major damage to his heart. The doctor credits me with quick thinking and doing a good job with the CPR. I felt good about helping him out. When June would go out on weekends shopping, she would have Shelly stay with me in case I needed anything. Shelly lived down the street and was going to school to become a nurse. She was a fairly hot chick and for two years I was her softball coach when she was in high school. She even gave me a sponge bath sometimes and she even wanted to do my privates parts but I wouldn't let her at first. 



She said she had to do it at school to pass her grades in school so I should help her to graduate. I finally gave in and she washed it and played with it. Damn, a pretty girl of eighteen playing with my cock but I could not get hard. I knew right then that something was wrong with me. She was amazed at how black and blue it still was but told me it wouldn't be long and it will be back to normal.



One day she finally asked me, "Is something wrong with it because it's so small and will not get hard. My boyfriend is hard all the time. I have never seen him soft as a matter of fact. I didn't know guys where this small except for the ones I baby sit for but they're are all under five."



"It gets big and it gets hard. I'm just under the weather right now. I think it's just the meds that I take."



"Yes, they tell us that medicine can do that to a guy or a woman and that you may have to change medicine or stop taking them to get better."



"I'll have to talk to the doctor next time I go see him."



"Well, the nurses doing our training said when we wash a guy's penis, they will get hard and big and some might even shoot at us and to aim them away so we don't get any on us. They also say to wash it fast and sometimes it won't get a chance to get hard enough to shoot. I have been playing with yours for a long time to see if it would get hard but nothing works. You want me to put it in my mouth like I do with my boyfriend to see if anything is wrong with it, Mr. Lane."



"No, Shelly, that's alright. I would appreciate it if you didn't go around telling people I couldn't get it up."



"Oh, I won't, you can be sure of that, Mr. Lane. I guess I should call you John, since I'm holding your cock in my hand."



I think all the women in our group have seen my cock at one time or another as I was being nursed back to health. I guess they all heard how black and blue it was and it looked like it was ready to fall off in the beginning. I think they all wanted to be there when it did. Shit, they might even have a pool going on the day that it would fall off. Yes, they all did make comments on it too, about it being so small and not hard. They all knew that I was sick and could not get hard. 



They would make different comments like

"Sal gets that small as soon as he shoots a load" or "Ben is like that when he is drinking and it sometimes takes me twenty minutes till I can get it up."



June

When I got back from Mom's house, there was a police car parked at our house. I really didn't think anything about it till an officer headed for me as I parked in the driveway. The garage door was down so right then I realized that John had taken the bike out for a short ride. Then I saw the sad worried look on the officer's face and I knew something bad had happened to John. My stomach did flips and my knees where weak as I held onto the car while he told me John got hurt, he was in the hospital, and the officer would take me to the hospital. I heard him say that he was in bad shape and we should hurry. Then when he saw how it affected me I think he was sorry that he had said too much to me.



I called Mom and Dad to meet me at the hospital, telling them that John had an accident. I didn't say that much as I really didn't know much, and I didn't want to upset them and have them upset as much as I was. I cried all the way there and then when we got there they had John in CT scan to see what was damaged and how bad. I guess that is when I lost it and don't remember very much after that.



When John was home recuperating, all our friends came by to help with what they could. I stayed home from work for two weeks because that was all the time I had. I would ask John how his day went when I came home from work. He was always cheerful and would tell me exactly who came by plus what was said. I had a hard time seeing him so cheerful when I knew how bad his whole body got thrown around so hard.



At the hospital I saw a nurse washing him and his testicles looked like they had rotted and where going to fall off. I had to leave the room before I cried all over the place. His whole body was all black and blue and I wondered how he ever pulled through it alive. I washed him at home and it started to get back to normal and I was so relived seeing the color return to it and the swelling going down.



When I washed it after he was home for awhile when he was feeling better I thought I would play with it and get him hard and give him a blowjob as I knew he needed something to cheer him up. It was to no avail, as he did not get hard no matter what I did with it. I even took it in my mouth but had no luck getting it up for John.



John



Around the fifth week I would sit in my wheel chair and I would spend a lot of time on the computer and check out the porn sites. Once in a great while I would get a hard on but it didn't last very long - a few minutes at the most. It felt good knowing that it still could get hard. It gave me hope for the future. It's been six weeks without any sex and I figured I could use something to cheer me up even if it was just a blowjob. But then even for a blowjob you need it to get hard.



I talked to the doctor about not getting erections and he said it was more or less some of the medicine I was taking and when I was off them I would be just as good as new. He also said it could be due to the jolt that my whole body took in the accident and that may take longer. He said it wasn't something he was worried about. Hell, no, it wasn't his problem; it was mine so why should he worry. I was taking about six different pills but the pain was still getting to me. I thought I had a high pain tolerance but this was just too much. Beer helped a lot with the pain but then I couldn't go to the bathroom to pee I had to do it in a pot and June would empty it for me.



The sixth week Shelly sat with me while June went to our group party. She didn't want to go but I insisted she go and have some fun. She already missed three of them, I think, by staying home and watching me. She had been waiting on me hand and foot for six weeks now so I figured she needed a break to unwind from all of this. This was the first party she would be going to without me. She said she would be home early but I told her to stay till the end and have fun. They all were friends, so she could relax and have fun and enjoy herself



Sometimes one of the guys at the parties- and it has happened to me a couple times - gets into the beer too much and ends up sleeping on someone's couch for the night not being able to be woken up or just too drunk to drive. The wife drives home by herself or walks for that matter. In fact it happens three-fourths of the time that we all party.



Well, Shelly and I had a good time and, oh, yes, she washed it and we had a good talk and I found out a lot about her and her family. June and I figured her parents were swingers and also some of the neighbors thought the same thing. Shelly confirmed to me that her parents did some trading with one other couple they grew up with. Shelly said she snuck down stairs one night and watched them and from that point on she watched them a lot more.



"Do all couples screw around like that, John? Do you and June ever fool around and change off partners?"



"No, we hang with a group of eight of us and it has never happened. We grab a tit or feel it now and then and grab a handful of ass but there is no sex."



"Well, I'll tell you my parents are into it big time. I have even seen my dad stick it into Carol's ass while Mom was screwing Jack on the couch."

"Yes, I would say they do it big time then."



"Ned wants us to get engaged but I'm not sure if I'm ready. I only had sex with two guys. Well, go all the way, I mean. I gave blowjobs to about six guys and let a few of them finger me and I kind of like fooling around with different guys. I don't think I'm really ready to settle down just yet. All the girls go out at school on the weekends to Joey's Bar and I like to go with them and latch on to some new guy."



"Well, I guess the way you feel there is no sense in rushing it till you are ready to settle down. There is too much divorce out there right now. Just protect yourself from disease and from getting pregnant. Be safe, kid; you got your whole life ahead of you."



"Do you ever think of fooling around?"



"Yes, but then I think of losing June and the kids and I think better of it so I keep it in my pants. Hate to think of my marriage going in the toilet for a few minutes of fun. We been married over twenty-five years now."



"Well, if you ever do cheat, look me up. I would like to see how an older guy treats a girl." 



I kind of laughed it off and around midnight the two of us were watching TV when I fell asleep.
I woke up at eight to find that Shelly left me a note saying she had to go to work and would see me later in the week. She said June didn't come home yet but she had to go. I reached for my pee pot and tinkled in it.



At ten I heard a car in our driveway and then the front door closing. Next sound was noise on the stairs and then June standing in front of me with a big ass grin on her face.



"What a time I had at the party, John. This was one of the best parties ever," said June as she was taking her jeans off and just had on her small panties.



"I danced with all the guys and I could feel them pushing me around the dance floor with their big joints. I'm so damn horny and wet and we haven't had sex in two months I don't think."

Then she handed me her panties as she took them off.



"Smell them and feel how crusted the panties are from the night out. I really think I came just from dancing. Boy, I was so horny. They had a new friend there from down the street. Rich. He is a Captain, flies fighters for the Navy, and is stationed out at the base. He was making moves on me all night long. His wife isn't here yet and he is as horny as I am, I think. His hands were all over me."



"What time did you go to sleep? Did you sleep at the Captain's house?"


She said:

"No, I slept on the couch at Fran's house and she covered me up. Shut up, now. I want you to suck my pussy for me. You think you will be able to do it?" As she crawled up on my chest throwing a leg over each side of me while she sat on my chest.

"Let me know if I hurt you or it hurts and I will stop."



"Go for it. I'll tell you if anything hurts. Don't worry about me." 



She crawled on up and lowered her pussy right on my face as I licked and sucked her pussy for her. She was so damn wet and her fluids were all over my face even though we had just started. A few times it was hard for me to breathe as her pussy cut off my airway. She was pumping it for all she was worth. Once I got scared thinking she was going to break my neck. It was like she wanted to knock my head right off my shoulders. I had to tell her to take it easy a few times or she would kill me. I was just going to tell her to get the hell off me when she screamed and rolled off on to her side of the bed and just lay there saying how wonderful it was and how bad she needed it.



Me? I was scared and wondered what they would put on my autopsy report on how I died. I was happy for her but was thinking that I never got hard at all while I was doing her. This was a first for me that, while we had sex together, I didn't get a hard-on. I guess the meds had me royally screwed up. I looked at her while she was telling me how great it was. She had taken her shirt and bra off.



"Let me rest for a few minutes, John, and then you can do me again and then I will do you to or do you want me to do you first?"



"No, when you are rested I will do you again. I really don't think with the medicine I can get it up anyways."



"Well, we can try. It doesn't cost anything to try. Who knows? It might just work this time."



jakewho69
jakewho69
381 Followers