The Dance Lesson Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swigby
swigby
220 Followers

At one point she let Marcello's cock pop out of her mouth. It literally sprang out, pointing almost straight up. The shaft glistened in the soft yellow light. I was amazed at how hard he was. My wife admired her work for a moment, then with one hand bent his erection back down so she could take it back into her mouth.

She accelerated her pace and Marcello started to respond by rocking his hips gently in the same rhythm. His moaning became louder, my wife moved her mouth faster, and she started to moan in encouragement. Her breasts were wobbling with the movement, her nipples large and erect.

Then Marcello gasped loudly and at last looked down at my wife. She looked up at him with a kind of questioning look on her face. He froze, and let out a loud groan. My wife closed her eyes. I had the feeling I could see Marcello's cock swell. My wife moaned quietly and swallowed. I closed my hand around my cock. Marcello pulled lightly on my wife's hair as he groaned a second time. He was still looking down at her, an expression of amazement on his face. He had stopped thrusting his cock and appeared to be simply pumping cum into her mouth. Anne opened her eyes wide during his second convulsion and looked up into his wild eyes as his semen poured into her mouth.

I pulled down once on my cock, tensed my whole body, and then had to let go. The sperm shot out of me and I heard it thud quietly against the curtain. Marcello gasped and pulled my wife's mouth down over his straining cock. A third jet of his cum must have shot into my wife's mouth at that point. She swallowed hungrily, then slowly began to resume her up and down motion. Marcello let out one more groan as he threw his head back again. Then he also began to thrust his hips in the same rhythm with my wife's lips. She moaned softly with every thrust, each time coaxing a little more semen out of Marcello's erection. My own cock continued to spurt another four or five times. I could see some of Marcello's semen gathering at the corners of my wife's mouth as his orgasm slowly subsided.

He stumbled to one side, then fell onto the sofa. His cock flopped onto his abdomen and bounced once. My wife sat back on her heels and ran one finger around her mouth, gathering up the sperm that had escaped and pushing it onto her tongue. She looked at Marcello and smiled.

I slowly let the curtain fall closed. I had left quite a mess on it and wondered what would happen if Marcello noticed it when he open it later. I heard their voices inside and again opened the curtain an inch to peek. He was leaning forward in the sofa and saying something to my wife, who was still kneeling on the floor. He stroked the side of her head gently, she smiled and then they kissed deeply.

I closed the curtain, tucked my now limp cock back into my pants and walked slowly back to the front of the house. When I was sure there was no one around, I stepped out onto the path and headed home.

Anne was back in our bungalow about twenty minutes later. I was sitting in the armchair where she'd left me, with a book in my hands. Her eyes were bloodshot and she was swaying slightly. She was barefoot. She closed the door behind her and leaned against the wall, smiling at me. "Come here," she said.

I stood up and walked over to her. I could smell the booze on her, like last night.

"Feel my dress, how tight it is," she said. She was looking up at me, her face flushed. Sexual energy seemed to be pouring out of her. I could almost feel the heat.

I reached out and ran my hand along her side and over her hip. She wasn't wearing her panties. I ran my hand up her side. No bra, either. Did she leave them at Marcello's, I wondered. I lifted a breast with one hand, running my thumb over the silky material, feeling her stiff nipple. She closed her eyes and shivered a little.

"You gave Jack a little show after all?" I asked. I gave her heavy breast another squeeze. My cock began to stir again.

She opened her eyes and looked up at me, a pout on her face. "Jack didn't show up, the rat," she said. Then she giggled. "No dancing, and no show for Jack." She was half in the bag. My wife, the slut, I thought. My cock got a little harder.

"So where were you all evening?" I said, trying to look confused. I figured she was too far gone to notice if my acting was lousy.

"I met somebody at the bar," she said. She walked in front of the mirror at the foot of the bed and looked at herself. "You don't know him. Marco."

Marco? I wasn't so far off after all. "And you undressed for him instead?" I asked.

She turned back to me. "Would you be jealous if I did?" She was smiling again, trying to look naughty. She was pretty good at it. My cock was now at full attention.

"Yes," I said quietly. "I'd be damn jealous. Tell me what happened."

She walked back over to me and leaned her breasts into me. "I was a bad girl tonight," she whispered, and reached down to rub the bulge in my pants. "Kiss me."

I bent down and kissed her. She opened her mouth and drew my tongue in. For some reason, it turned me thinking that a few minutes ago her mouth had been full of Marco's sperm. I pushed my tongue deeper into her mouth, imagining Marco's semen spilling over her tongue and sliding down her throat.

She pulled back for a moment. "Lick my lips," she whispered. I ran my tongue along the outside of her lips. I thought maybe I'd taste something, but I didn't. Again, it was arousing to think about Marco's cum on my wife's lips as I kissed her.

"So you were a bad girl, were you?" I said. "Were you a little slut tonight?" I hadn't meant to say it, but it just came out. My cock was throbbing.

Anne seemed to enjoy it, want it even. "Uh huh," she said, nodding her head. "I was." She pushed me against the wall and straddled one of my thighs, rubbing herself up against my leg.

"Jesus, Anne, tell me what the hell happened," I said. "You're killing me." I reached down and took her hips in my hands and pulled her harder against my leg. I could rub myself against her hip at the same time. I've created a monster, I thought. We're like animals. We should be frothing at the mouth.

"Well, we went for a little walk in the setting sun," she said. She closed her eyes, reliving it all, I imagined. "It was romantic. He's romantic. Tall and dark." She kept rubbing up against my leg.

"Then we went back to his room and we danced. And it felt so good, so right. The music was hot and he led me around the room. So strong." She dropped her head for a moment and leaned her forehead against my chest, pressing down even harder against my leg.

"And I was getting so wet," she said. "I wanted him to see me, like you saw me earlier. I felt so good, so sexy. I knew what he wanted." She looked up at me and smiled. She stopped rubbing me. "But don't come yet," she whispered.

"So I gave him a little private show," she said. She started to slowly rub me again. "I took off all my clothes for him." She looked up at me, enjoying the effect she was having on me. "I showed him my boobies," she giggled. She stood back and shook her tits back and forth a couple of times. The front of her dress wobbled. "And my bum, my legs and my ... down there." She said it like a shy teenager.

She was breathing more heavily now, and pushed down again on my leg. "And I danced with him like that. Tom, it was so exciting. I've never been so wet." She turned her face to me and we kissed deeply. I was close to coming.

"Not yet," she whispered, and again pulled her hand away from my bulging cock. "There's more."

I ran my hands up and down her dress, feeling her nude body beneath the silky material. I undid the clasp at the top of her dress and undid the zipper. I pulled the front of her dress down roughly over her breasts. I grabbed them in both hands and squeezed them hard.

"He kissed me," she said. "It was like an electric shock. I felt like a teenage girl on her first date. I could feel his hard cock against my tummy. I was making him so stiff." She was almost panting now, with the exertion of rubbing against my leg and the arousal she was feeling as she remembered her encounter with Marco.

"I knelt down in front of him and pulled out his cock. It was so stiff, so long and hard. Oh, Tom," she said, almost moaning. "I took him into my mouth. I was so excited. It felt so good. I ran my tongue up and down his shaft. I could feel the effect I was having on him. It's indescribable."

She closed her eyes and rubbed herself even faster over my leg. Then she reached down and started to rub my cock again. "Tom," she gasped, "I let him ... " She took a breath and quietly moaned. "I'm such a slut." She was almost whimpering now, from pleasure or shame, I couldn't tell. But I was about to erupt.

"Marco came in my mouth, Tom," she said at last. It came out almost in a sob. I could feel her body tense up and she closed her thighs around my leg. "It felt so good ... his warm sperm ... flooding into my mouth!" She curled her head down and groaned as the first wave of her orgasm hit her.

"Oh, Tom!" she cried out again, half groan, half whimper. I pushed against her one more time and felt my cock twitch. I pulled on her nipples and stretched her breasts out, then let them go. Flushed and red, they slapped back against her chest.

"You slut," I hissed through clenched teeth as the semen poured into my pants. "You fucking slut." I was seeing stars at this point. I was just letting myself go.

"He came so much, Tom," she managed to say, gasping. "I never realized ..." She squeezed my cock through my pants. "... there could be so much cum. So much to swallow."

She let out one last moan, then finally slumped onto me. I grabbed her to keep her from falling, but we both slid down the wall and ended up on the floor. For the second time in two days, I was looking at a cum stain on my pants.

Anne was still panting. "Tom," she said between breaths. "I've never had that feeling before. Making him so stiff. Feeling him in my mouth. The rush of cum over my tongue. The intimacy of swallowing his semen."

She looked up at me. With one hand, she reached down into my pants and stroked my slippery cock once. She pulled her hand out and lifted it to her lips. She licked the cum off, still looking at me. "I want to do it again," she whispered. "I want that feeling again. With another man." She looked at me pleadingly, then closed her eyes. She lowered her face. "Please," she said quietly.

I didn't say anything. After a minute, she looked up at me again. She lifted her still-wet fingers to my lips. I could smell the semen. I opened my mouth and took one finger in. I sucked on it lightly and licked it clean.

She knew then that she had my permission to do it again. She smiled and put her head against my chest. I felt her relax. I looked at the curtained window, wondering what someone would have thought if they had just seen us going at each other like crazed sex maniacs. I looked down at my wife's full, voluptuous body. The dress was rumpled around her hips and her naked breasts were squeezed between her arms. The nipples were no longer erect, just pink, sweet and innocent.

My wife, the slut, I thought again. I'm going to help her fulfill her urges, while I do the same. We had implicitly decided to just follow our crudest instincts for the next week and a half. You only live once, I thought. And we were going to pack a lifetime of sexual energy into the next 10 days.

"Time for bed, baby," I whispered. "We've got some busy days ahead of us."

swigby
swigby
220 Followers
12