The Dark Room Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,952 Followers

"Your turn Lucy," Allison said as they abandoned Sylvia to her come down. Lucy met her friend, taking her head in her hands, tangling them in her dirty blonde hair as she pulled Allison forward into a deep kiss. Allison returned it fervently as Lucy caused her to step backwards until she bumped her calves against the bed and fell back. Lucy went with her, landing on top of her.

"Nope, your turn Ally," Lucy said and when her friend tried to resist, the others pinned her down.

"Strip her girls," Lucy demanded and in moments Allison lay naked on the bed, squirming as she tried to find some leverage to get herself away. Lucy picked up the hairbrush and brought it to Allison's mouth, telling her to suck the cock. Allison looked like she wasn't going to and Lucy said to her, "Daddy wants you to suck his cock Ally, don't you want to please Daddy?"

The others were suddenly silent at this new twist, not knowing quite what to expect, but Allison opened her mouth and Lucy fed her the hairbrush handle, Allison closing her eyes and sucking on it like a nice fat cock.

"Do you want Daddy's cock in you Ally?" Lucy whispered leaning over her friend, her thigh rubbing against Allison's wet, bald pussy as her chest pressed against her.

"Yes," Allison said breathlessly.

"What? I can't hear you?" Lucy asked.

"Yes, I want Daddy's cock in my pussy," Allison said in a small voice. Lucy grinned at her and slithered down her body until she was kneeling between her legs. Allison was so wet that it was effortless getting the handle into her pussy and then Lucy started to really fuck her with it.

"OH! Yes, God, harder Lucy," Allison said as she was impaled. Lucy reached forward and pulled hard and tight on Allison's nipple, drawing a squeal from her friend.

"I'm not Lucy, I'm your Daddy Ally, tell Daddy what you want."

"Oh fuck, Luc, I mean Daddy, please Daddy, fuck me hard, fuck me really hard Daddy." Lucy was slamming the hairbrush into her friend's pussy and then thumbed her clit with her other hand. Allison's back arched into the air and she cried out, spasming and cumming, a gush of fluid flowing from her pussy.

"Mmm, you're such a dirty bitch," Lucy laughed as Allison lay on the bed exhausted.

"I can't believe how much you got into that," Sylvia said to her, quiet and surprised.

"Right, so who's going to do me?" Lucy asked.

"Me," Sarah said, smiling as Lucy knelt on the floor, her torso over the bed. Jo and Sylvia stripped her of her bikini and Sarah took the hairbrush from her, still wet with Allison's cum. She slid it smoothly into Lucy's already slick pussy and fucked her with it until she was moaning heavily. At that point, she fingered her friend's virgin anus as had been done to the others. Lucy's orgasm exploded heavily on her and she flopped back happily on the bed. The girls settled down to sleep then and Lucy lay awake in her bed, wondering if any of the other girls were planning the same thing she was.

At 2:30am the alarm on Lucy's watch went off. She stirred from sleep and quickly shut it off, hoping that it hadn't woken anyone else. She lay still, thinking about her plan, wondering if she could go through with it. As she wondered, she teased herself, her fingers playing with her pussy, stirring her passion, stirring her juices and exciting herself. Quietly as she could, she crept from the room, hoping not to step on any of her friends.

She sighed with relief as she closed the door to the hall, standing, breathing for a few moments as she waited in case someone stirred. When she heard no other sound, she crept down the hall to where Dave's bedroom was and quietly let herself in. Dave was asleep on his back, covered only with a sheet and Lucy very carefully peeled that away from him so that she could expose his cock. She managed to do so without waking him and then leaned over the bed and took him in her mouth, sucking on him as he slept.

At first she thought she was going to get nowhere as his cock didn't even stiffen. But then he moaned and she felt his cock growing in her mouth.

Dave stirred from his sleep, feeling the pleasure that he was being treated to and glanced down wondering who it was as his eyes adjusted to the dim moonlight that flooded through his window.

"Lucy?" he queried. She looked up at him and smiled, all the while continuing to suck his cock.

"Time for that fuck don't you think?" she whispered. A moment or two after sucking him to a full and throbbing erection, she made her way onto the bed, and climbed over him straddling him. She didn't give him time to resist, or even really to register what was happening, she took his cock in her hand and ran it up and down against her soaking pussy lips before sliding herself back down on it, moaning as his massive cock stretched and finally filled her pussy.

Dave moaned as his cock was engulfed in the tight wet folds of Lucy's young cunt. As she sat back on him, she pulled her t-shirt over her head and the sight of the silhouette of her breasts drew his hands up to caress them as they fell free from their tight constraint. Lucy happily rode his cock as he massaged her breasts, pulling her nipples and rubbing them, experimenting with how aggressive he could be.

"I want you to fuck me from behind," Lucy whispered, leaning forward so that he could latch his mouth onto her nipple, sucking hard and hungrily at it. "I want to feel your cock ramming into me." She slipped from him and knelt down on her hands and knees as Dave rolled over and made his way behind her, his cock like a divining rod as it again sought out the tight wet hole that it had so recently been diverted from.

He spread Lucy's ass cheeks with his hands and checked out her pussy in the dim light. He rubbed the head of his cock against it, feeling Lucy pushing back to apply more pressure as he slipped past the entrance to her vagina. Lucy moaned, sliding her hand between her legs to catch the head of his cock and push it back up to her pussy. He slid deep inside in one heated stroke.

"Oh fuck yes, stick it in my cunt," Lucy panted. Dave groaned as he forced it further into her and then pulled back and roughly shoved it in again pulling out and ramming it back as Lucy encouraged him.

"Oh yes, harder Dave, come on harder, fuck my cunt with that big stiff cock," Lucy demanded with a low growl. Dave was surprised by the outburst, he'd not expected this sort of language or intensity from Lucy, but was more than happy to help her with her needs. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back as he thrust forward and Lucy assisted with every thrust. He didn't last too long. With all the excitement of earlier in the day, he was hornier than he'd ever been. Now woken from a deep sleep and fucked like this, was too much. He exploded with a hot shout, his boiling cum pulsing deep into Lucy's pussy with each forward thrust.

"Oooooooooooooo," Lucy moaned as she felt her womb filled with his seed and then collapsed down onto the bed, sliding off his cock.

"Mmm thanks, I think I needed that," she said, turning and kissing him. Her hand grabbed his cock and slid up and down, rubbing it, making him flinch from the contact as she leaned in and kissed him.

Then, as suddenly as she appeared, she left. Dave went to the ensuite, amazed as he cleaned off before heading back to bed.

Allison awoke early and peered about the lightening room, her friends crashed out at various locations around the bedroom, Lucy and Jo sharing a bed and wearing very little in the way of clothing between them. How different it was from some of their sleep overs of the past, Allison grinned to herself. She decided that if she was going to sleep any more that she'd better pee first and tip toed from the bedroom, to avoid disturbing her friends.

As she sat in the bathroom, she thought about Dave and wondered whether he was awake yet or not. Grinning to herself, she decided that if he wasn't she would be the one that got to wake him up. She flushed the loo and crept into his room, finding him asleep on his side, the sheet draped over his body. Slipping off her panties, she sidled her way into his bed, climbing beneath the sheet to spoon with him, her breasts resting against his back. She was pleased to find that he was sleeping naked. She draped an arm over him and reached for his cock, gently taking it in her hand.

Dave stirred at that and she grasped it a little more firmly, encouraging its gradual stiffening. Dave rolled toward her onto his back and Allison made room for him, propping herself up on one elbow to look at him.

"Good morning," she smiled as he cracked open his sleep sealed eyes and slowly brought her face into focus.

"Ally," he said as if trying out the sound of the word on his lips for the first time. She squeezed his cock harder and stroked up and down, drawing a groan from him and he began to move his hips in time with her ensnaring fist. "Have you been here long?"

"Not long at all," she replied. "Hope you don't mind me taking the liberty of joining you?"

"Um, no, but er, is anyone else awake?" he asked.

"Nope, sleeping like babies." She kept working him with her hand as they chatted until Dave had to stop her.

"I need to pee Allison," he said, moving away from her, removing her hand from his cock, "and it really isn't easy when you make me so hard." Allison allowed him to go to the bathroom in peace.

As he came back into the room and climbed onto the bed, she asked him, "Tell me Dave, how much did it turn you on to see Jo having an orgasm yesterday?" The question caught him off guard and his cock betrayed him as he thought about it.

"Er, quite a lot actually," he admitted, "more than is right." He couldn't help but think back to overhearing Allison the previous night, talking about what she thought she'd do if her own father had a cock as big as his.

"I thought so, the look on your face...it was like you wanted to fuck her," Allison said, studying Dave's face as she spoke. "It turned me on so much."

"Really?" Dave said, swallowing hard, unsure of where this was going, though his cock hardened more, if that was possible.

"Yeah, you know, I was thinking what it would be like if I was Jo...if I lived here... it, uh, wow, it uh makes me sooo wet. Here feel..." she took his hand and placed it between her legs and true to her word, her hairless pussy was very, very wet. Dave dabbled with his fingers for a while, drawing moans and sighs from her.

"Dave?" Allison said, her voice husky, a look of caution on her face.

"Yes?" Dave responded, wondering what to expect.

"I want to be your little girl? Can I um, can I call you Daddy?"

After a pause, " Ahh I don't know Ally," Dave said, not quite sure how to take the suggestion, even if it did turn him on immensely.

"Please?" she said, taking his cock in her hands, moving down the bed so that she could suck it.

"I'll be a good girl...I'll do anything Daddy wants, pleaaaase Daddy?" she said in her small voice, looking up through her lashes at him as her mouth descended over his cock.

"Oh fuck, OK, OK," Dave said hoarsely and with a stifled squeal of delight, Allison began sucking his cock with a determined fervor.

"Oh Daddy, I love your cock, its so big and special," Allison said, quickly adopting the role that she'd suggested, playing the young innocent. "Do you like your little girl sucking your big, big dick Daddy?"

"Oh fuck yes Ally, suck Daddy's cock," Dave said, getting into the spirit of things and very turned on by this.

"Do you want to see your little girl's private place Daddy?" Allison asked, swirling her tongue around his cock head.

"Show me your little pussy Ally," Dave said. Ally stopped sucking his cock and crawled toward him on her hands and knees before kneeling up so that her bare mound was presented to him as well as thrusting her pert tits out from her chest.

Dave reached out and ran his fingers over her mound and then slipped them between her lips.

"They're nice and smooth Ally," he said.

"Oh Daddy, you make them feel all mushy and wet," Allison said. "It's so nice when you touch them...and you make my nipples all hard too," she said playing with them, pulling and flicking them with her finger tips.

"I want to suck your nipple Ally," Dave said, pulling her toward him so that he could suck long and hard on her pert tit. Ally moaned and Dave sucked harder, using his tongue and teeth on her whilst sliding two fingers into her slick snatch.

"Daddy, I want you to fuck me," Allison said. Dave sat up and pushed Allison back onto the bed, laying her out and spreading her legs before climbing between them, his cock rubbing against her pussy lips. He took his time, wanting to enjoy this opportunity to actually see the young girl he was fucking as he penetrated her. Allison looked up at him eagerly, she too wanting to enjoy this, knowing that now there was now no risk of pregnancy to rob her experience from her, unlike that first time.

She reached out and held his hips as his eyes travelled over her taut belly, past her pert tits with their rock hard nipples and to her face, smiling, anticipating.

" Go on, please Daddy, do it. Fuck me."

He thrust.

"Oh God," he moaned as his cock slid almost effortlessly into her tight welcoming hole. Allison sighed as he entered her. The two of them worked at each other, thrusting and pulling and tugging and grunting as they fucked, their rhythm becoming harder and faster with each passing thrust.

"Oh yes, your cock is so big Daddy, it feel so good," Allison was saying, fingers rubbing at her clit as Dave pumped his cock rapidly in and out of her pussy.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!" Dave gasped as he felt himself building to the edge of his crescendo.

"Yes daddy, fill me with it, I want to feel you explode in me," Allison was thrashing against him now. Dave gave a final deep thrust and held still deep inside her as his cum erupted into her tight, hot little pussy.

"Oooooo Daddy!" she said, her fingers continuing to work her clit until she was convulsing on his bed, his cock slipping from her pussy. He watched as she kept rubbing herself, admiring the way her young body exploded. And then she lay still, smiling up at him, her legs spread wide.

Cum oozed out of her pussy and slipped between her butt cheeks. Allison giggled and wiped some from her pussy with her fingers. Dave watched breathlessly as she brought it to her mouth and sucked it from her fingers.

"Mmm, Daddy-juice is yummy," she said. "I think I'd better go back now Daddy, I wouldn't want my sister to come in and find us like this." She winked at him and pulled her panties on, conscious now of the way that the cum was seeping from her pussy to fill them as she crept back into the room, hoping that no one had missed her. -----------------

"Did you have a good sleep over?" Dave asked Jo the next morning after her friends had gone. He was cleaning up and she joined in helping him.

"Oh yes, didn't you enjoy it?" Jo asked.

"Sure, it was quite nice to have your friends over." Dave replied, understating the obvious.

"Nice? NICE??" Jo laughed. "They gave you head by the pool...it must have been better than nice."

"As I recall, your friends also performed oral sex on you by the pool!" Dave said. "That was a bit of a shock." Jo had the good grace to blush. "So how long have you been having sex with the girls?" he asked.

"Um not long, it was really just some experimentation."

"Sure looked like you enjoyed yourself. Quite a successful experiment I would say?"

"Well yeah, it feels good, of course I did," Jo laughed. "Anyway, how many of my friends did you fuck last night?" she asked, trying to divert the discussion from herself.

"Um only two," Dave replied, finding it was his turn to blush.

"Oh really, which two, no wait, let me guess... Allison and Sarah?" Jo said.

"Allison and Lucy actually," Dave replied.

" Hmmph, well that means you have to fuck me twice today Dad, 'cause for every time you fuck one of my friends, I want you to fuck me," she said simply.

"What if I'm too exhausted?" Dave teased, his cock already hard from the conversation.

'You should've thought of that, but I'm sure I could fix you," Jo said, pulling her t-shirt off of her head, revealing her naked breasts. Dave stared at his daughter's pert breasts. Her nipples were hard and whether he thought he was exhausted or not, his cock started to rise as his mind processed what he was seeing.

"They seem to like you looking at them," Jo said half to herself, smiling and looking down at herself she slipped her finger in her mouth before using it to trace circles around her left nipple. Dave didn't move, he was enjoying watching too much at this point and Jo didn't seem to be in any hurry, moving her finger to her right breast to entertain its little peak of perfection. Then she took both nipples between forefinger and thumb and pulled them up and away from her chest, moving them in circles as she watched her Dad watching her.

Jo stepped to where her father was standing and reached out to grab at his crotch.

"Told you I could fix you," she said, her fingers deftly removing any barrier to getting at his cock. Dave traced around Jo's nipples with his fingers, rubbing them and teasing them enjoying the way they bounced back to their nice erect position when he let them go. Jo dropped to her knees and he was mildly disappointed that he couldn't reach them anymore, but quickly forgot about it as she took him in her mouth and sucked greedily on his large cock. He settled for stroking his hands through her black hair as he watched her lips slide up and down his cock.

"Lie down and let me eat you Jo," Dave said as he felt his desire tipping toward orgasm. Jo smiled at him and sat down on the floor, quickly slipping her pants and underwear off in a smooth movement that left her naked. As Dave moved down between her legs, she spread them and lay back on her elbows.

Dave took his time savoring his daughter's delicious pussy, exploring it slowly as he had the first time that he'd managed to see it, sliding his tongue everywhere, using his fingers to hold her apart as he worked it in and out. Jo moaned appreciatively, encouraging him when he was turning her on, giving him hints as to what worked for her. When he had her writhing close to ecstasy, a trail of her juices now readily flowing down between her butt cheeks, Dave stopped and moved over her again. He grabbed his cock and rubbed the head of it all over her wet lips, Jo thrusting with her hips each time he got close to slipping inside her.

"Come on Dad, you'd better fuck me now," Jo insisted, "Don't be such a tease, I want that big cock in my pussy." Dave smiled down at her and thrust hard and deep. Jo squealed with delight as her father impaled her on his cock, thrusting in and out over and again as she rose to meet him each time he drove into her.

After a while, Dave told Jo to get on her hands and knees so that he could fuck her doggy style. When she was in position, he slid into her from behind.

"Allison fucked me like this Dad," she panted, her head hanging down as he pounded into her pussy. "She used my hairbrush and fucked me nice and hard."

"Did you cum baby?" Dave asked with a grunt as he thrust back into her pussy.

"Yeah, but that's not what did it," she said, moaning as she felt her pussy filled with the next thrust.

"Oh?"

"Yeah, when she was doing it to me I was thinking about you fucking me, just like this," Jo said, "that was the most exciting part...oh and when Sarah stuck her finger up my bum."

"What?!" Dave exclaimed, shocked, scarcely crediting that he'd heard what he thought he had.

"Yeah, she suddenly started doing it to everyone yesterday. While Ally was fucking me, she stuck a finger in my arse." Dave was staring down at her cute little butt hole, trying to imaging the red headed Sarah reaching in to start fingering it as he fucked her. He nearly lost his load on the spot.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,952 Followers