The Darker Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katrina had now cum hard several times and her mouth and body had been abused so that her limbs ached almost as much as her jaw and her dripping pussy. Her fucked parts positively buzzed from the previous attention that she was suddenly being deprived of and her ass now felt like it did when she made Rob fuck her anally-only; she needed to be fucked in the ass right then.

The ties of Karina's left-leg were loosened without comment and released. Her right-leg was also freed but she was still blindfolded and her captors did not release the ties at her elbows.

She was easily flipped over on to her front. Being manhandled by one man might have been very difficult to control; with two men at her it was much more difficult and with her arms still trussed and the blindfold still applied, it was virtually impossible. Her whole sense of direction was at a loss as she was spun over on her large bed and as a result of subconsciously putting her knees up as some form of natural protection to attack Katrina inadvertently ended up face-down, arse-up on the bed. She did not move from this position so as to be obedient and also to give a silent indication of what her attackers could have.

"Don't tie me!" she pleaded "Please don't tie my legs again." No verbal response came from her sexual intruders and her request was granted.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! The silent aggressors opened palm was back, attacking her bare and exposed buttocks with a vengeance. Katrina winced at the shock and pain as the slaps rained down for what she thought must have been ten slaps to each ass cheek. She lost count as she struggled not to shy away from the wicked blows for fear of being trussed up again. Her hands tried to move to grip the quilt in support but she was unable to reach, the bindings preventing her arms from doing so. She could now feel the rapidly cooling mixture of her two attackers sperm slowly trailing out of her sex and down her inner thighs as the slaps continued to beat her ass into a numbness that she had learned from Rob to be the foreplay of bum sex. She anticipated anal penetration and awaited her fate at their mercy.

"You are such a messy whore." said one man and slapped her some more. "Look at your messy pussy dripping spunk, you messy bitch!" She could feel handprints of spunk cooling and drying over her buttocks where their jizz had been spread as they violated her. She felt ashamed, used and very, very aroused.

Karina's ass cheeks were suddenly pulled apart roughly in an impatient and determined manner which caused her pussy to gape and her rectum muscles to clench before relaxing again to leave her asshole slightly open. A large globule of the men's fresh spunk spewed out from her pink pussy lips to form a slow drip stretching unfelt from her insides, swinging towards the cushioned landing of the bedding. The strand snapped back on landing and draped to her left inner-thigh from the source which continued to glug man-mess.

A cock arrived at her mouth seconds after two fingers slid up her pussy slit to collect the natural lubrication of their activity and in one action the those same two fingers roughed straight into her asshole which mouthed around the digits as they probed her deeply and roughly with her muscles still in shock from both from the earlier slapping and tingling with anticipation of what she might be about to receive.

"Suck my fucking cock." came the order at her head as her hair was pulled to afford the cock better access to her tired pout with the attention to her head and rear passage continuing unabated.

A third finger went up her ass and the rear controller spat further lubricant onto her as a concentrated effort to loosen up her anal muscles.

"Open up, bitch." came the order from behind as his finger-cock rounded her ass rim as if familiar with her preferred anal foreplay. She was left gaping and her ring-piece mouthed open and partially closing after his fingers were removed to wipe the sexual concoction over her right buttock on exit and slapping her there for good measure. The scent and sensation of having sex juices spread over her bared behind as she was forced to suck cock was so beautifully degrading and arousing.

The cock in her mouth felt good now. She wanted to suck it and she wanted to be fucked in the ass so badly as she did so.

Her wants were rewarded and her ass was stretched as the second cock slid straight into her slippery passage without resistance, stopping only when in almost up to the hilt. She cried out in pain, surprise and delight in equal measure at the forceful technique and the welcome pressure up her backside. She cried out some more as the intruder wasted no time in fucking her and her hair was pulled from behind to lift her head up and bring her body back towards him so he could fuck her tight ass as hard and as roughly as he wanted.

Her mouth was vacant for only a second or two as she yelped before her cries were stifled with the hot cock she had been pulled from. The hair pulling intensified the brutality of the situation which in turn served to magnify the orgasm that was immediately building inside her to the beat of the punishing slap of her attackers' hips on her ass.

Katrina came for what seemed like minutes. Her hands clenched uncontrollably in an effort to cling to something for support but without success. Her body glistened with beads of sweat and her attackers semen over the sore redness of the majority of her torso. Her nipples felt as though they would explode as the orgasm rushed through her entire body from the ass-pounding and oral shafting she was being forced to enjoy. It felt so good to be used in the way she had always fantasised and the guilty flash that she had in her mind of her boyfriend Rob, the man she loved, came a split second before the peak of her enjoyment as her unknown attackers powered into her.

"I'm cumming! Fuck, I'm cumming!" was the male cry from behind as Katrina's hips were grabbed yet again with two hands from behind. She was cumming with him again for the deepest anal fucking she had ever experienced was at that point as the bucking finale at her behind resulted in her ass being filled with all his rampancy and the delivery of a copious amount of the strangers spunk. Her heated anal cavity squeezed at the pulsating penis inside her to suck the thick wads of white spunk over and over again inside her eventually slowing the cock's movements to a stop.

The spent cock was pulled from her ass, slipping through the slimy, sticky juice of her innards to flop out of her gaping entrance followed by a strand of juice. Without hesitation she was filled with an erect version that she had been sucking, which slipped into the back of her with an ease and enthusiasm equal to it's predecessor.

Her body was held again as her ass was repeatedly violated from behind. The pain/pleasure threshold was being alternately breached to release another powerful orgasm which directly rolled into yet another as her clit was rubbed by the other man's hands. She was being rocked violently by the man now as he quickly built up his orgasm grunting over her in the final strokes of pre-orgasm before releasing a second batch of fresh cum inside her ass just minutes after the first. She felt completely beaten all over her body and numbingly fulfilled.

The room fell very quiet and the only sounds were that of the heavy breathing and panting of both of the oppressors and the victim. Katrina felt the second cock going limp inside her messed tube and slip out of her to leave her insides filled with jism as her ring-piece gaped open to reveal the redness of her insides contrasted by the white fluid of the men who had taken her.

Katrina flopped onto her right side in utter exhaustion. She felt different levels of pain all over her body dependent on the abuse she had received in that area. Her breasts throbbed almost as much as her pussy and her ass felt as if she had been ripped apart back there. She could feel a lot of spunk running out of both her holes as she lay on the bed, attempting to regain some composure after the intensity of submitting to such a forced and relentless sexual attack.

Nothing was said as the two men dressed. Katrina heard them dressing and moving about the room but she still could not move properly or see as her arms were bound and the blindfold still fitted. Her entire body burned and throbbed and she scoured her emotions to find a reason for her sense of sexual satisfaction. Never before had she felt so exhausted, so used and yet so utterly and completely sexually satisfied. The spunk of two men in her pussy, in her ass and around those areas served as a vicious reminder of their enjoyment.

The ties on her arms were undone.

"Do not remove the fuckin' blindfold!" one of the men ordered.

She was finally able to move and reactively adopted a protective foetal position on the bed, a fresh load of spunk escaped from her pussy and ass to add to the growing number of bubbly trails of sperm cocktail that ran down her smooth skin to the bed. Her arms ached even more than the rest of her body and she remained obedient and lay there waiting for the next order from them.

It never came. The door to the apartment closed quietly and she was left lying in complete silence. She could hear her heart beating rapidly as her body continued to stabilise from being so brutally and surprisingly enjoyed.

Time seemed to pass so slowly as she lay there. Her bruised and abused body continued to throb as she lay completely stationary on the bed listening for signs of life other than her own in her apartment. Eventually, after hearing no movements for what seemed like an hour, she raised her blindfold.

Katrina's eyes squinted at the lights of the bedroom and began to focus on her surroundings. She looked around and over her shoulder to see that all evidence of the attackers' belongings had been removed, including the ties. She scanned her aching body and saw the physical evidence of some very rough sex and she rolled onto her back to see more as her eyes adjusted to the bright lights she had been deprived of by the blindfold. As she adopted this new position, her knees parted to reveal trails of spunk drying on her inner thighs, the trails of which led to her stretched pussy and ass which were struggling to contain the incubated supply.

She looked down at her breasts which were very tender and still reddened from the rough attention they had received and touched them gently in an effort to soothe them before stroking her bruised hips which had been gripped as roughly as she was taken in the cum-covered ass so selfishly by the men. Reaching further down to investigate her holes revealed a very messy reward as she toyed her fingers through the sticky mass of fluid produced by all three of them to touch the very tender but completely satisfied passages that had enjoyed the attention that she had so wrongly craved for most of her adult life.

"Why had she rather enjoyed it?" she wondered to herself as her head fell back to the bed in consideration as her hand continued to swirl in the increasingly sticky mess on her midriff. Her body was exhausted but felt so completely fulfilled and she was smiling slightly at the prospect that Rob might have arranged the whole event. Perhaps he had been one of the men? They had talked and fucked over the fantasy so many times that it was at the forefront of their minds as their main sexual fantasy. Had Rob been one of the men? She felt so little guilt and when she recalled the events leading up to the supposedly random attack and thoughtfully analysed the clues, Katrina became increasingly self-assured that Rob must surely have arranged it and been one of her sex partners that afternoon.

She rolled to her side and pulled her knees up in deeper thought as a smile of realisation spread across her pretty face with the thought of Rob having so cleverly and completely planned their darkest shared fantasy without her knowledge and she wondered which of his lucky friends he might have chosen to partner him in this "attack" on her.

The bedside phone rang and she flinched at the unexpected shrill intrusion into her deep thoughts. She wondered whether she should answer it or ignore its demanding attention and rest. She pulled her body up the bed to see the caller ID on the display and to form a decision on whether to answer or not.

'Rob Home Spain calling...' read the display as the phone continued to ring...

12