The Darkness

Story Info
Darnell dug deep into Kim's soul.
2.8k words
4.33
15.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim was always the good girl, even when Darnell and Kim were into their Domination nights, Kim always submitted to Darnell, she had worked with him for so long little by little trying to pull his dominant side out in him, she knew it was there, she could see it in his eyes, and she had seen it in her dreams so many times.

Each night they did this, he became more and more dominant, he started using more and more tactics with her to get her submission, he even started using those nasty little words that he knew turned her on, for he knew in his heart that she knew that he loves her, and would always protect her and respect her, and in the same token he knew that she loves him, and trusts him with her life, Kim had never tried to Dominate Darnell for she had no reason to, she was happy submitting to him, she wants it, she needs it, you could almost say she craves it.

But little did Darnell know that each night he did this he was reaching down into a very deep dark part of her soul, there was a very dominant side of her that was locked away down there she had told herself that side wouldn't ever be allowed out, for she didn't ever want to scare him.

One night changed all that, bringing her home he stands her in the middle of their living room, above her head were two loops, Darnell had installed them for those nights when he was in the mood to restrain her in front of him as he watched T.V. he knew she liked it, he knew she liked to be his little display, she would do what he wanted, when he wanted it done, and just how he wanted it without ever questioning him.

"You nasty little bitch, don't you dare move." He commands harshly.

She knew by the tone in his voice that he was upset.

"You want to be a little tart dancing like that and make all those guys watch you, well now your going to be my little tart

Standing in behind her, taking her hands he applies the restraints to her wrists raising them above her head he ties them through the loops making her just stand there now all tied up.

"Look at my pretty little tart, all tied up standing there and she can't get away, DANCE FOR ME BITCH!" he commands.

Looking him directly in the eye with a very deviant look on her face, grabbing a handful of her long hair he pulls her head back, leaning into her ear,

"Don't even think about talking back to me, you're my little tart and you will do as I say I own you mind body and soul, and I will do just as I please with you."

"Why don't you dance for me, your always running your mouth well put your money where your mouth is and Dance for me" She replies in a very wise mouthed tone.

Standing now in front of her he grabs her face, just glaring into her eyes, he was so angry you could see the fire in them, but yet he loved her just the same.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" he asks harshly.

"You heard me I didn't fucking stutter did I? I told you to dance for me."

"Little Missy don't even think your going to even try to control me, I've told you how many times now you don't have the mental power or the mental strength to do such a thing, your nothing but a slut your just the girl who likes to be on her back with my fat cock stuffed as far inside you as I possibly can get it, that's about all your good for."

"Well let me down and we shall see who the slut really is, it will be so much fun to make you my bitch, I will make you whine and beg like a little sissy.

He just stood there glaring at her, he couldn't believe what he had just heard her say, he walks up closer to her, placing his hands on the side of her face, leaning in to kiss her she turns her head away, closing her eyes, he knew at that point he had started something that he wasn't used to, he did some real fast back tracking to try to get her back to where she was he wraps his arms around her holding her close to him, yet he could feel her arching her body away from him.

"C'mon baby girl, I'm sorry, daddy will take you down and take you to bed." he whispers softly as the tears filled his eyes.

"OH NO, NOT THIS TIME!!! Go ahead and cry just like the little sissy that I know you are, you have told me so many times that I don't have the mental strength or the mental power to control you, well I do have that strength and that power only I kept it so locked away in my soul, I've always been your good girl, I did and do everything you ever ask of me, and I never once questioned you, I gave myself to you in it's entirety, I love you and you know I will never hurt you but now I'm not asking you I am telling you to let me the fuck down, right fucking now, you see I've been a good girl long enough it's now my turn."

He knew at that point the best thing he could do was to let her down, as soon as her hands were released she grabbed onto the front of his shirt, tearing it open, looking him directly in the eyes.

"DON'T FUCKING MOVE, THERE IS SOMETHING THAT I WANT OUT OF YOU AND I WILL GET IT TONIGHT." She commanded harshly with a very cold look in her eyes.

Walking around behind him she grabs onto his shirt again, tearing it down off his shoulders, yet not in a way to hurt him, the last thing she would ever want to do is hurt him, she loves him more than anything in this world, she just wants his submission, and she was determined to get it no matter what it took.

Wrapping her arms around him from behind she runs her hands up and down his chest, making him comfortable, just when she knew he was relaxing she takes a handful of his chest hair into her hand pulling out on it not enough to seriously hurt him but enough so she knew she had his attention and he knew she was there, he shrieks slightly in the cutest little high pitched screech, as his head rests back toward her.

"Don't fight me my little sissy boy, if you fight me it will hurt and it will be no one's fault but your own, and you know your mommy wouldn't ever hurt you, now your going to be my good little sissy boy tonight aren't you?" she whispers in her soft loving yet very domineering sort of tone.

Taking his hands one by one she applies the restraints to his wrists, allowing his arms to lay at his sides momentarily seeing as how he's taller than her she needed the stool to be able to tie his restraints through the loops, taking one hand at a time she ties them through the loops over his head.

"Mommy please, oh please don't tie me up like this."

"Why not? Why shouldn't I tie you up, I wasn't given a choice, when I was your little tart, I did what I was told, well the same goes for my little sissy, he doesn't have a choice either, you will do just as your told or you pay the consequences with your punishment."

"But mommy I cant..."

"You can't what?"

"I can't touch you."

"Your god damned right you cant touch me, you can't touch me until you've earned it, you only get what you earn, if you don't earn it you don't get it, I am not just going to hand it to you, but how ever I can touch me and I can make you watch, I can make you beg, I can make you cry, I can make you scream, I can make you do what ever I want you to, you have no idea how many fantasies mommy has, and tonight you will do one thing that mommy has fantasized about watching you do for a long time, and if you have any chance in hell of touching me in any sort of way tonight you will do exactly what I tell you to and you won't argue with me." She whispers in his ear.

Slowly she blind folds him, as she nibbles at his neck, his screeches turn to ever so sexy moans, feeling her juices beginning to flow she knew she had him just where she wanted him, he was in her control now, getting down off the stool behind him she walks over to her little table, lighting the candles that were on it.

"Now we are going to have some fun oh yeah some real fun, and if you're a good boy and do what your told you will get a reward, you'd like that wouldn't you, you'd like mommy to reward you wouldn't you?"

"Yes I would like that".

Removing all her clothes she stands now completely naked in front of him.

"I want you to picture something, picture your mommy being now completely naked, your all tied up just the way you are and your mommy lays her body out on the footstool in front of you, wrapping her legs around your waist, now mind you, you can't touch her, you can't feel her, you sure as hell can't taste her, but she's looking ever so good as she slides her hands down her body ever so slowly, right in between her legs, as she slowly slides her fingers up inside her ever so warm and now very wet pussy, every now and then taking those fingers out and sucking them into her mouth, as she moans ever so softly for you her back arching and tells you just how good she tastes." She whispers softly in her sexy little voice as she stands before him massaging his hardening mass through his jeans while she plays with her clit with her other fingers. "Oh we have a problem here don't we little man I bet you would love nothing better than to feel my mouth wrapped around this big monster right now wouldn't you baby?" she asks in a very devious tone.

"Oh god yes, I need..." he replies in a whine.

"You need what...?"

"I need to cum so badly, please mommy please help me."

"Oh hell no, don't you dare, I am by no means done with you yet and your not ready yet, lets find out just how much will power you really have, usually sissy's don't have much, but I know you're my good little sissy and I know you won't fail, for if you do, you wont get up inside me at all tonight, and I know you so badly want to bury this monster deep inside my tight little ass, and deep inside my pussy don't you?"

"Yes I do I want to so badly, I love the way you make me feel when I'm inside you, please I will be a good boy just please oh god please don't take that away from me tonight."

"Tell me what you are little man."

"Oh mommy please, please don't make..."

Slowly she slides her finger that was just up inside her into his mouth, he instantly stopped, just enjoying the taste of his mommy's sweet pussy that was on her finger.

"Tell me what you are." She commands once again.

"I am your little sissy, yours and yours alone."

"That's my good boy, and just what are you going to do for mommy tonight?"

"Anything my mommy wants me to, without question."

"Who was it that told mommy that she didn't have the mental strength or power to ever control him?" she asks as she opens his jeans sliding her hand inside them wrapping her fingers around his throbbing mass.

"Oh god I did I am so sorry mommy, I never should have said that to you, I promise I wont ever say it again."

"You're going to do something for me now, but first I am going to take you down, and have you lay on the floor I am warning you right now when I release your hands do not touch me, or I will tie you right back up again."

Untying his hands she commands him to the floor, being the good little sissy that he is, he does as she commanded, although he so badly wanted to touch her, she straddled over his chest, as she places two of their identical toys on the table beside them.

"You enjoy it when your mommy sucks that big cock of yours don't you, you like to watch her do it, it excites you doesn't it?" she asks harshly as she takes one of the toys into her hand running it over his lips.

"Oh yes, it excites me more than mommy knows, it's so sexy to watch her devour my cock." He replies as his head goes back.

"Well good I'm glad, cause the thought of watching you sucking on this cock excites me, now do it, take this into your mouth and suck it for me, just like I would suck on you."

He hesitated at first, but then all he could remember was her telling him that if he didn't do everything she told him to he wouldn't be getting up inside her at all tonight, and he needed to be with her, to be inside her, taking her toy into his mouth he began to suck on it just as he feels her sucking on him.

Just watching him do that drew her into orgasm after orgasm, reaching over to the table she takes the other toy into her hand, slapping at his legs lightly he knew just what he had to do, gently she began to tease at his ass, his body tensed as she slid that toy up inside him, working his ass harder and faster, yet again not enough to hurt him, his moans turned to screams as he continued suck the other one.

"Fuck that thing, come on you nasty little sissy boy fuck that thing for me, fuck that cock like you would fuck me."

Suddenly she removed his toy from his mouth, as she pushed his toy deeper inside his ass, his back arched as he let out with one hell of a scream, that she had been waiting for so long to hear, as they had spent months together taking care of each other on the phone and she couldn't hear just the true sounds of his screams as he had to hold his voice back and at this very moment that was just what she was in need to hear she suddenly removes his toy from his ass.

"Oh fuck please, please give it back to me."

"Get up on your hands and knees, and put your arms down on the floor and do it now!!!"

Getting into just the position she commanded him into, looking back at her, his body still in the reaction of arching back against his toy.

"You want this don't you baby?" she asks as she pushed back up inside his ass all at one time.

"Come on baby scream for mommy, there's no one here but me to hear you, let that ever so sexy voice that you have go baby I want to hear you all of you" suddenly his body began to tremble and shake she knew he couldn't hold back anymore.

Positioning herself between his legs, she wraps her mouth around his cock, sucking him ever so deep into the back of her throat, sucking him harder and faster as she pushed his toy as far inside him as she possibly could, he knew that by her doing that it was finally ok for him to let go, with one ecstatic scream he released all his juices into the back of her throat, as his body began to tremble once again as he began to cry.

Knowing what was happening to him she removes herself from where she is, she wraps her arms around him holding onto him for dear life.

"Oh god baby I am sorry, I'm right here, please don't make me have to prove this to you again, I hope you realize now that I do have that power and that strength to dominate you if I see fit, lets go to bed baby and I promise you one thing, when we do go to bed, I will let you make me yours all over again, cause to be honest with you, that's exactly where I want to be."