The Darkness of the Night Ch. 01

Story Info
A little taste of something special.
1.3k words
4.33
4.9k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm trying something different this time round. I hope you enjoy it. Comments are appreciated!

^-^-^-^-^-^

I sat still, my breath held. There was darkness all around me, clinging to me, cloaking my body, smothering it. My arms felt dead and heavy behind my back. My legs sore from being held in the same position, together and pulled underneath me. My head was banging with a headache that was not going to be cured with a painkiller. I was lonely. I had no idea of the time, the day, or how long I had been sat in this position. Every tiny movement sent courses of pain through my body, causing me to cry out in pain.

I could feel the blood dried across my face. I could taste the rust on my dry cracked lips. Searching through my mind, I tried to remember why I was here. What I was doing, who I had been with, and why I hadn't been found. These thoughts were among the few keeping me sane. I needed to cling to the memories of what had been, hoping for a better life, searching for something better.

I heard it. The faint tapping as floorboards creaked around me. Footsteps. One, Two, Three, five more steps and it would be with me, Four, Five, Six, they slowed, Seven, I heard the rustle of keys, Eight. Light flooded the room, my eyes burned from the sudden intrusion of it. I clamped my eyes shut, using my ears to judge where the figure was. I was good at this; I had been doing it for too long now, learning the pattern, hoping for the day I could escape.

It seemed like weeks that I had been sat in this same chair. I slowly blinked my eyes open, staring around, searching for the figure. It was behind me again. As long as I had been trapped in this room, I had no idea if I was kidnapped by a man or woman. They stayed well out of sight and never spoke. They wore gloves, a mask and big overalls, making it impossible for me to see its figure.

My body had given up in the struggle. At first, I tried not to eat or drink for fear it might be drugged, but after time, by body had given in, greedily letting everything pass through my lips. My pride had long gone out the window, I now soiled myself without even registering. I still felt the warmth as the urine flowed down my legs, and settled in a pool of my chair, slowly draining through the hole that had been placed there.

Once in a while, a sponge would be brought out, cleaning my face, my arms, my legs, cleaning me for a few minutes, before my own sweat dirtied me in an instant. I felt the cool breeze rush against the warmth of my body in those instants, cherished them, these moments gave me hope to survive.

Other than letting me piss on myself and keeping me tied up, I wasn't in too much of a bad condition. I hadn't been touched, sexually I mean, and I also hadn't been hit too many times. To start with when I asked too many questions, struggling against the tight bonds, a punch or two had flown my way to keep me quiet. I now understood my purpose, only I didn't.

What sort of person would lock someone in a room, yet giving treatment that kept me very healthy? This wasn't the kidnaps I had read about. And I was intrigued by every moment. The fear had long left my drained body, now all I wanted was answers.

-------------------------

"Elena Richards, 19 year old girl, been missing for four days, last seen out in London with her friend, Sir, reported by her mother." A tall, dark haired man spoke into his walkie-talkie, listening intently for the answer.

"I'm leaving you in charge of this operation, Starling. I want her back alive, alive you hear me. This sorta thing doesn't happen anymore. Get yourself a team together and bring this case down." His voice echoed out of the machine, bringing a smile to the agent's lips.

"Yes sir, I'll do my best." He dragged a hand through his hair, before picking up his desk phone. "Ok, we've got a job to do, let's get started."

--------------------------

The figure had left my enclosure, and I again had time to think things through. What had I been doing before I was taken? Who was I with? Where was I? I planned each question in my head, taking my time to think through each situation. Why had no-body come to find me?

I closed my eyes and remembered the night I had been taken...

"Jenny, seriously, don't buy me another drink, you know I can't handle it!" I screeched.

"Honey, lighten up. You are the only one of us that hasn't pulled. You are the prettiest out of all of us, come on chick, lower your standards." She looked at me with an odd glint in her eyes, "if you won't lower your standards, we'll just get your beer goggles on, here down this."

I downed the shot of sambucca, feeling the fire go down my throat, fighting my reflex to gag. "Happy?" I cried, holding tightly to my throat.

"Almost, now you see that guy over there?" I looked seeing a man with greying, wild hair staring at me. I looked over at Jenny, a look on my face of pure disgust.

"He's only 100 years older than me!" I laughed, "Seriously, you're not even funny." She turned to look at me for the first time since she had picked my target.

"No... not that one silly, look in the corner. He keeps looking, oh my god. He is so HOT! That smile, shit me Ellie, you have to admit that is a fine piece of ass!?" I laughed at Jenny, taking this guy in. He turned and looked at me. I felt the flush rise through my body, up to my tanned face. I hoped the weird lighting would hide just how red I was.

"Shit El, I think he likes you, look he's walking over. Well I never... I'm going to tell the girls!" she winked at me, calling over, "good luck!" as she walked away.

I stood in my spot, blushing as he walked closer, a gorgeous smile on his face. He looked directly into my eyes. I wanted to look away, but I couldn't bring myself to look away from those brilliant brown eyes. I normally only went for men with blue eyes, yet there was something about this man, he was different.

He neared me. He looked at me for a short second, leant down and whispered something ever so quietly into my ear. The second his words came out, I laughed. I couldn't help the giggles that overcame me.

"I've lost my number, can I have yours?! Is that the best you can do? You've shocked me," I laughed, "walking over you were the most gorgeous guy in this club, and now... well, just the most cheesy!"

I turned, deciding that maybe it wasn't such a good idea to be out on the pull. My latest shot of sambucca was running through my body, I could feel myself reacting to the sudden burst of alcohol. I was in no mood to make a fool out of myself.

He scooted past me, holding onto my hand. He looked down at me as I stopped. "My names Jack," he pulled my hand towards his lips, placing a tiny kiss on the back of it.

"Nice," I mused as I walked past again.

"What!? You're walking away from me? Tell me your name at least. Please." He spoke in soft tones, yet I could hear it was said in a sharper manner.

I turned and looked at him again. Sure. He was attractive. Those dark eyes penetrating, and that blonde wavy hair that fell lightly on his face made me feel weak at the knees. But, I always had preferred dark haired men, and this one... the chat up lines, awful. Give him an A for effort I thought laughing in my head.