The Date Ch. 1

Story Info
He wants to dance, but she has other plans.
631 words
3.3
10.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 1: The Drive Home

Jenna and Derrick walked out of the movie theater. They were on an out-of-town date, and, according to their plans, were going to go to a club to dance the rest of the night away. However, as Derrick would soon find out, Jenna had other plans for the evening.

"Are you ready for some dancing?" Derrick asked.

"I don't know. I'm kind of tired...would you mind if we went home?"

Derrick agreed, although he had been looking forward to showing Jenna off on the dance floor. They had been dating for a couple of weeks, and he hadn't had the chance to yet.

They started the drive home. Exiting the city, they got on the highway towards their hometown. There was a lull in the conversation, so Jenna put her hand on his thigh and began sucking on his earlobe.

"What are you trying to do to me?" he said, but Jenna just kept sucking. This was one thing that could drive him wild, and she knew it.

Jenna pulled back from him. He looked over at her in that thin dress. Derrick knew what she was thinking.

"Let's fuck while you're driving," she said, taking him by surprise.

He paused for a moment, surprised at the suggestion. He wasn't sure at first if she was serious or not, but her hand returning to his thigh, then to his crotch, told him that she couldn't be more serious.

"You just pay attention to the road," Jenna said. "I'll do the rest." With these words, Derrick's already-hard dick got even harder.

Jenna continued to rub his cock through his jeans. As she did this, she pulled her dress up and rubbed her pussy through her panties. Derrick peeked over at her touching herself.

"You touching yourself drives me crazy," he told her.

"I have to make sure I'm good and wet," Jenna said, just before her fingers began to make her moan.

Lost in the feeling of her own hand momentarily, she slipped her panties off, wet already from her juices, and dipped two fingers into her cunt.

"Ooooh..." Jenna moaned. She had never pleasured herself in front of anyone, and it was driving her wild. But, with her man next to her, she couldn't be content with her hand. She undid his pants, pulled his throbbing cock out, and began stroking it, trying to get him even harder.

"Hmm...how do you like this, baby?" she said to Derrick, half out of breath.

"Get your ass over here so I can fuck you."

Jenna chuckled. She loves it when she can get him flustered like this. She climbed over on his lap, and positioned herself so that his cock would slide between her labia.

"Oh, you tease," Derrick groaned.

"Just trying to send you over the edge, love," Jenna said, looking into Derrick's eyes with a dangerously lustful stare.

Derrick reached a hand down, readjusted his dick, entering Jenna all the way in one thrust.

"Oh you...no fair. You cheated."

"If you don't like it, climb off." Derrick knew she wouldn't stop. She started fucking him, sliding all the way up and down his cock with each thrust. As her first orgasm overtook her, she pulled her dress off over her head, exposing Derrick to her firm tits.

Derrick rubbed her nipples with one hand, Jenna still fucking him as hard as she can. She moaned as she came to another orgasm.

"Derrick...cum with me."

He complied, cumming inside of her as she screamed through yet another orgasm. Jenna climbed off of him. She bent over to suck his dick clean of his and her juices. She fixed her dress, then said, "just wait until we get home."

They both lit a cigarette and continued their journey.