The Dating Scene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next month or so, we were making our plans. Both of our families were elated with our forthcoming marriage. We explained to them that we would be getting married in Las Vegas on Valentines Day and spending our honeymoon there. Mary's mom agreed to watch Lynn that week. We had purchased the Henrys' house and they promised to be out by the time we returned from our honeymoon.

We did make sure that Lynn got her puppy before we left. She found it the first day we visited the animal shelter. Paul drove us to the airport and told me he knew that Mary was now in great hands. After wishing us good luck, we boarded the plane for Las Vegas.

We had a great day. We decided to get married first thing. I have to say I had tears in my eyes when I heard the words, "Now I pronounce you husband and wife." I honestly felt it would never happen to me. Not only did I get a great wife but I got a daughter as well. Like that guy in the movie Titanic, I felt like the King of the World.

That evening after we got married, we went up to our wedding suite. It had a big heart-shaped bed and a Hot tub. We had complimentary snacks and fruit. Neither of us were heavy drinkers but we did have a bottle of champagne on ice to celebrate our nuptials. I didn't try picking Mary up and carry her into the room; I wasn't stupid.

I did give her a kiss and started to undress her by unbuttoning her blouse. I had never seen Mary naked with the lights on. I know it was bothering her.

"Honey, you're my wife now. I want to make love to your body. We'll take it slow and we will leave the lights dim, but I want to see you. You're my wife and I love you. I'll go into the bathroom and take off my clothes. You can take yours off here and get under the covers."

I left my boxers on when I came out of the bathroom. Mary was under the covers. She asked me to dim the lights a little more which I did. There was a nice soft glow in the room.

I got into the bed and slid under the covers with Mary. I started kissing her lips, her face and slowly worked my way down to her neck. I put my hand on her breasts and gently rubbed them. When I felt Mary was getting turned on, I pulled the cover down, uncovering her large breasts. I immediately moved my head down and began sucking on her nipples. I was half sitting and holding one globe at a time while sucking the nipple. To me her big breasts were beautiful and I told her so. I went back and forth working on each breast.

"Your breasts are beautiful, Mary. I love sucking on them."

"I love it too, Jerry; it feels so good," she replied.

While sucking on her nipples, I lowered my hand to her tummy and began to rub it in a circular motion. Mary put her hand on mine but didn't stop me. I lowered the cover some more and buried my face into her tummy region. Mary gasped but put her hand on the back of my head while I kept kissing her tummy.

I slid my hand down even further over her hairy mound. I was running my fingers back and forth through her mound. I felt her spread her legs even more and took advantage of it by sliding my hand over her mound and onto her clit. I started rubbing it and Mary began to moan.

"Jerry, Honey, it feels so good. God, I love you," she said.

I took the opportunity to uncover her pussy and move two fingers into her, pumping them somewhat slowly.

Mary was moaning and pumping against my fingers. I slipped a third finger into her waiting pussy and started to pump in and out of her more vigorously. With my other hand I began rubbing her clit at a fast pace.

She didn't care that she was naked now. She was in a total orgasmic state as I pumped now four fingers into her at a feverish pitch while rubbing her clit with my other hand. She was soaking wet while screaming out. My hands were filled with her female juices. I couldn't stop; I wanted Mary to know I was doing this for her. I wanted her to reach levels she had never known.

"God, oh God! I love it! Jerry, I keep coming! What are you doing to me? I love it so much. Ahhh, Ahhh, I'm coming again. Oh God! Oh God! So Good! So fucking good!" cried Mary.

She was bucking up and down so hard and I was fucking her with my fingers as fast as I could. Her juices were all over her legs and mound. My fingers were soaked. I began to slow down as she was coming down from her last orgasm. I have no idea how many she had.

I pulled my fingers out of her and quickly removed my briefs. I got between her legs and pushed my hard-on deep in her in a single motion. It felt so different without a condom. She was so wet that my cock went in with ease. I began to pump my cock in her and she reached another orgasm.

"Your cock fills me up. I'm surprised I am able to take it all," said Mary.

It was the first time that Mary felt my cock without a condom. Mary was just enjoying our lovemaking now. I think she was just waiting for me to come. "Mary, can I make love to your tits?" I asked.

"You want to fuck my big tits don't you?" she smiled. "You want to put your big cock between them, don't you?"

"Yes, may I? It's up to you," I said.

"Honey, after what you've done for me, I don't mind at all," said Mary.

I pulled my cock out of her pussy and put it between her breasts. I squeezed her breasts together with my cock pistoning back and forth feeling the friction. I knew I was reaching a climax and wasn't sure where I should release my load.

"Mary, I'm about to come. Where do you want it?"

"Jerry, we both know you want to shoot it across my tits. It's okay, you're my husband and I'll do anything for you."

When she said that, I let go of the biggest load of my life. The first shot streamed across her breasts and onto her face. Shot after shot went everywhere. Her breasts and neck were covered with my cum. Her face was pretty much covered also. It even got into her hair.

After my orgasm subsided, I looked at her and said, "I'm so sorry, Honey. I had no idea that I..."

"It's okay. I'm happy I could make you come so much. I love you, you're my husband now."

Then, she just started laughing and it made me start laughing too. "I bet I look like a total cum slut don't I?" she kept laughing. "Come-on, tell me the truth."

"Well, I guess so, but I love you." We both started laughing again.

I climbed off of her and got a damp washcloth and wiped my cum off of her face and mainly out of her eyes. I kissed her and told her how much I loved her. "Well Honey," she said. "Let me get this cum soaked body into the shower and I'll meet you in the hot tub."

I was sitting in the hot tub holding two glasses of Champagne when she came over and got in with me. After toasting each other, I began to rub her breasts again in the hot tub and she took hold of my cock. Damn, she knew just how to stroke me.

Our week was a continuation of the first night. We made love with abandonment. It was funny but other than going out to eat, we were naked for most of our stay. Mary got over her shyness of me seeing her naked. She knew I loved her and I knew she loved me. It was all that counted.

Epilogue:

It's been a year since our honeymoon. I doubt there is a happier couple on the planet. It was almost nine months to the day when Maria Lynn got her other wish. Her little bother Jerome the second was born.

After his birth, Mary and I decided maybe we should go on a diet together. Not a diet as much as watch what we're eating, eat smaller portions and do a little exercise. We did it for health reasons as much as anything. We both wanted to be around to see our kids grow up.

If you're ever in our neighborhood and you see a slightly overweight couple walking and pushing a stroller with a beautiful baby boy in it, it's probably us. If there is a sweet little girl riding her bike along side of us, holding onto a leash with a little brown dog, then it is surely us.

In closing I would like to say that I knew I wasn't God's gift to women. Mary knew she wasn't God's gift to men. We both knew we were God's gift to each other.

Have a Happy Valentines Day!

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are always welcome

DG Hear

(Note: The puppy size story was an actual e-mail I had received. I only used a small part of it in my story. I did make a lot of changes in it to fit my story. I have no idea who the original writer of it was.)