The Davie and Trina Story Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't want this to end and I fought the feelings of intense pleasure welling up from deep inside of me. I did everything I could think of to repress my impending orgasm. I even went over the last year's baseball scores of my favorite ball team. Nothing helped much. My prick seemed to want to fill one of these holes with its heavy load of cream, and there was nothing my mind could do to stop it. I began to grunt, gripping Hanna's thighs tightly as I slammed harder and harder into her. Through half-closed eyes I could see Binny turn over to a sitting position and scoot closer to me.

"In my mouth, Davie," she said in that husky voice I had once heard her use when talking to my dad. "I want to taste you again."

I snatched my prick out of Hanna's ass and jammed it at Binny's face, gripping the base tightly. I could feel the swell of ejaculate coursing through me and I wanted her to have it all. She opened her mouth wide as the tip of my cock touched her lips and I released my hold, gripping the back of my beloved mother's head, watching the sticky mass of cum erupt from my cock and splash against the back of her mouth. She groaned, smiled, and tasted the mouthful of cum letting a little ooze from her lips before swallowing it. With a delicate finger she scraped the droplets back into her mouth, sucking her finger sensuously and licking her lips.

"You still taste good, Davie, even after all these years," she said in that sexy voice. "I missed the taste of your sweet cream more than I could ever admit even to myself."

It was becoming difficult to see Binny as my mother when she talked like that, feeling what I felt when we were having sex. All I could see was a very sexual woman with a tight vagina and a talented mouth and whose ass was worth fucking at any time. Yet, she is my mother, and I love her. What is confusing is just how much love is too much when it's your mother in question. Still, I didn't want this to end, not ever.

The ringing phone dragged me back to the present, and I answered it with a lazy voice.

"So, what's happening over there?" asked Aunt Trina.

"Oh, nothing much. I just got my gears greased by Hanna and Binny," I replied. "When were you going to tell me that mom liked girls and that she was such a hot fuck? And what the fuck are you doing calling me at three thirty in the morning?"

Silence on the other end of the phone while Trina digested that question and fought for an answer.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Davie," she hedged.

"Do you forget who it is you're talking to?"

More silence.

"Instead of sitting there with your finger in your pussy, or in Haley's, why don't you come over here and play with us? Wear something sexy."

"Did you want to talk or do you want to fuck me?"

"Both."

"Shall I bring Haley?"

"Leave her for Tom."

"Too much for you, big boy?" she asked with a sneer in her voice.

I hung up the phone without answering. By herself, Trina could turn me into a pool of liquid pleasure, and she knew it. Add Hanna to that mix and stir in ninety-eight pounds of Binny and I wouldn't stand a chance of leaving alive. Hell yes, Haley would be too much. What the fuck did she think I was, a machine?

Twenty minutes later I hear the front door open and close. Trina struts into the bedroom wearing a very tiny, frilly black skirt below a see-through white lace blouse. A pair of white, calf-high, high-heeled boots finished off her outfit. I did ask for sexy.

"You could have at least worn underwear for the walk over here," chided Binny.

"At four AM, who the hell is going to notice?" returned Trina stripping off her blouse and climbing onto the bed with the three of us. "You like the boots don't you, Davie?"

"The skirt is cute too," I agreed, sliding a hand under it to fondle her already wet cunt. "Why don't you and Binny show me how much you love each other."

They looked at each other for a few seconds, looked at me again and then back at each other.

"It's been a long time, Trina," said Binny, softly.

"Yes it has, sis."

"I've missed our nights together."

For the first time, I saw their lips meet in a deep, meaningful kiss that could only be shared by two sisters who truly loved each other. As I watched them writhe on the bed together, Hanna and I slid off the bed and sat on a bench in the corner, Hanna on my lap. She took my stiffening prick in her hands between her legs and began to stroke it into hardness once again.

"Am I going to loose you to them?" she asked.

"No, never."

"Good," she said fitting my stiff cock into her soaking wet slit and settling down onto my thighs. "I don't want to loose you. Not even to your mother."

"That won't happen. I've been looking for a lover for mom, and I think I found the one she loves best. The one she's always loved."

"I don't think Binny will be coming over for tea quite so often anymore," said Hanna.

Hanna was right.

END

12