The Davis Complex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon." Laura snapped Kim out of her trance. "Water is so warm."

"OK. Yeah be right in." Kim shook the cobwebs from her head and undressed. She was a little shy about showing her body despite the fact Laura knew it better then most of her previous boyfriends. Pulling the curtain open she slipped in behind Laura. Her body looked even better covered in a layer of water. It looked even smoother and softer then before.

"Feels great." Laura stood under the water as the shower beat down on her head, her eyes closed. She felt Kim enter. "Here." She rubbed the water away from her eyes and slipped past Kim to give her a chance to drive the chill away.

Kim eased under the water, which felt a little hot but she knew she would quickly get used to it. It felt fantastic as the hot water beat down her body. So good in fact she had forgotten about Laura until she spoke.

"Hey water hog." She teased. "It's cold over here."

"Oh yeah." Kim actually laughed. "Sorry." She moved to pass Laura but Laura stopped her.

"No wait." She grabbed her shampoo. "Just move a little so I can get some water." Kim shifted and Laura was almost pressed to her back. "Here I'll do your hair."

"No that's ok." Kim said.

"Please." Laura looked at Kim who had turned to face her. "You have been so good to me." Kim wanted to answer but her attention was distracted by the fact that their breasts were touching. Instead she gave it up and turned quickly around. "Thanks. I owe you more then you know."

"How do you owe me more then I know?" Kim had forgotten she didn't know anything about this whole charade. Laura's hands, full of shampoo, began to work the soap into Kim's hair.

"I'll tell you what." Laura said. "I will tell you everything tomorrow before we part."

"Why not now?" Kim said.

"Because the less you know the better." Laura said.

"For who?" Kim said. "I am basically a captive here and you wont even tell me why?"

"Ouch." Laura said but she understood her feelings. "Look. I promise you will be satisfied and well paid."

Kim wanted to growl but at that instant Laura leaned in to Kim and her hard nipples grazed along Kim's back. At the same time her fingers began to massage her scalp. Kim didn't know if it was coincidence or planned but either way it sent a spark through her body. She was also aware that her own nipples became hard and she was thankful she was facing away from Laura at that time.

Laura massaged her scalp for several minutes then she lathered up her loofah and began to gently wash Kim's back. If felt fantastic to Kim and she didn't want it to end but she didn't want it to move to her front either. Laura even went down to her ankles before standing back up.

"Here turn around." Laura softly said. She knew Kim was literally hypnotized by her ministrations. Laura allowed Kim to turn her around and she continued on her front. Kim didn't know what to do with her hands so she let them fall to her sides.

"So do we have a deal?" Laura said.

"Huh?" Kim said. "Yeah I guess. Not up for discussion is it?"

"Please don't be upset." Laura said as she moved the loofah to her shoulders and began to work her neck and arms.

Kim paused at the sensation. "I don't like not knowing what is going on." She finally said. Laura smiled at her. "Don't patronize me." Kim said as her hands moved to grab the loofah. Laura was just beginning to move to her breasts and Kim wasn't sure she could take that. She never would have guessed a woman could do the things to her that Laura was doing and she was getting turned on again. Very turned on.

"I'm sorry." Laura smile faded. "I didn't mean anything. Its just that you are so gorgeous." Her compliment took Kim completely off guard. Kim had intended on grabbing the loofah but her hands fell harmlessly on Laura's wrist and stayed there. Not stopping her but more or less holding it. She stared into her big blue eyes and tried to speak. Say anything she told herself but her mind was derailed again. The hands she was to stop began to wash her breasts. Over the tops and around Laura moved. The soft sponge caressed Kim and the tingles it sent were too numerous to mention. Kim knew that Laura deliberately moved over her nipples on several occasions before moving down. She was so turned on she couldn't think and before she knew it Laura knelt and moved the sponge up and down her legs. As if by Laura's will her legs spread a little giving her access to the length of her legs. Finally the slick sponge moved up her legs and over her sex. Kim fought back a gasp and staring down at Laura she did her best to show it was nothing. Again the loofah traveled across her sex and back again to her ass. Kim was loosing it fast. Her nipples were painfully hard and her willpower nearly gone. Suddenly it stopped.

"All clean Kim." Laura said and stepped aside to let her wade under the showerhead. Kim's head spun as she rinsed her hair and her body.

After a few minutes Laura said. "OK. My turn." She handed the loofah and shampoo to Kim and traded places with her.

"Oh OK." Kim said and she noticed she was a little out of breath.'Whoa.' She thought.'That was too close.'

Now Kim filled her hands with shampoo and turned her attention to Laura's hair. Laura was facing the wall just as she had been and she had no problem washing and massaging her head without letting her tits brush against her.

Kim slowly realized, as she massaged the soap into Laura's long blonde hair, that this was just as erotic as being on the receiving end. Her brain flashed the continued reruns of her parents' beliefs but her body certainly wasn't listening. Kim had to admit that Laura felt good to touch.

She worked the soap completely through Laura's hair and spent several minutes rubbing her scalp. Her fingers massaging the areas she knew felt good to her and even down to her shoulders.

"Mmmm." Laura moaned. "Oh Kimmy that feels so good." Kim suddenly realized she had gone a bit further then Laura had.

Kim quickly grabbed the loofah and began to wash her back. She ran the sponge generously over her skin and began to travel down her body; covering her back with soft scented suds she finally hit the border of her round butt. She wasn't sure how or what to do really. Should she wash left to right or up and down? This was so new to her and yet she was enjoying it. Finally as if the hands moved without the consent of her brain the soft sponge tracked a path over Laura's soft butt. She looked down and watched as she washed her butt. Just doing what felt right her hands traced small circles around each cheek and finally up the center. Kim could have sworn she heard Laura gasp.

Finally Kim knelt behind Laura and slowly moved the sponge up and down her legs. She was careful not to touch her pussy but knew she would have to when she did her front. When she finished she stood and Laura turned around to face her. Kim looked at her but her eyes were closed because soap was running down her face.

"Do you want to rinse?" Kim asked.

"No." Laura breathed. "Please finish." Kim knew what Laura was feeling and knew she was responsible for it.

Kim ran the loofah softly over her face and down her neck. Then she traveled over her shoulders and down her arms. When Laura had turned around Kim had immediately noticed how hard her nipples were. They were thicker then a pencil and at least a half an inch long and it actually sent a shiver through her body.

When Kim finished her arms she moved the sponge down her side and finally across her stomach. She knew it was time to do her breasts but she was afraid. She had become aroused from this and she was actually afraid she would like it. She paused then finally moved up between her large breasts and over the top of her left one. The sponge moved completely around her soft breast and finished at the tip. It was just how Laura had done her and having no past experience with this she merely copied the move. Then she repeated the same technique on her right breast. Kim noticed that Laura's nipples seemed even bigger, if this were possible, and her breathing was a little heavier. An observation she suddenly made of herself. She was relieved that Laura couldn't see how hard her own nipples had become.

After spending some time on her breasts she moved down her body and knelt. Moving the sponge up and down her legs her vision was glued to the small patch of blonde hair at eye level. Never had she been so close to another woman. As her hands moved slowly up and down her legs she stared at Laura's pussy. Originally Kim was terrified to come to this point but after a time curiosity began to fill her head. The hair was short enough where she could easily make out the folds of her sex. Her legs were spread only slightly but it was enough for Kim to wash her just as Laura had done to her. She looked closely at her sex and became transfixed on the beauty of it. Laura had said it earlier and for the first time Kim truly understood: A woman's body was beautiful. Kim didn't realize she had become so absorbed in the visual before her until Laura spoke.

"Are you almost done?" Laura asked. Kim suddenly looked up and realized she had been down there for quite a while.

"Oh." She said. "Sorry. Yeah almost done." The view, from her perspective was captivating. She stared up to Laura's beautiful face and had to look past her full breasts and hard nipples. The angle brought all her sensuality into view. Her breathing was definitely labored now and Kim knew if she touched her she would find her wet.

Kim shook her head.'God Kim!' She thought. 'What is happening? This is not me.' She moved the sponge between Laura's legs and as she stood she took a deep breath and moved to wash between Laura's legs. She stared over Laura's shoulder thinking somehow that this would remove the excitement she was feeling but it didn't. First back and then forward she moved the slick sponge and Laura gasped again. It was slight but Kim was sure she heard it this time. Kim felt a tingle from this and realized at that moment what was happening. Despite all her upbringing, all that she was told was right and wrong, all that had been driven into her head by her closed minded parents. She realized that somebody stood in front of her filled with desire for her. This person may have been a woman but she felt sparks every time they touched and knew that Laura desired her. She desired her a lot.

Her hands moved slowly between Laura's legs several times and Kim didn't even realize it. It simply felt good to feel the soft skin brush against her thumb and finger. It was Laura who stopped her though.

"OK hun." Laura spoke with just a hint of urgency. "Time to rinse."

"OK." Kim said. "Squeaky clean." She managed to giggle but her body was warm. Kim was turned on and part of her wanted to touch Laura. She was actually thinking that this couldn't be wrong.

Laura rinsed and opened her eyes. "Whew that was fun." She giggled just as Kim had. "I'm done in here." She said. "You staying?"

"Umm. Yeah." Kim said. "Just a few minutes."

"OK hurry." She said. "I want to get on the move. Much to do today."

"Ok." Kim said. When Laura exited the shower Kim immediately leaned against the cold ceramic wall. Her body was on fire. She thought that if Laura had put the moves on her that she probably would have given in, hell she knew she would have given in. How was this possible? Kim had never had bisexual feelings or thoughts yet a day after meeting Laura she was thinking about sleeping with her.

Kim actually turned the water to cold to cool her growing lust.'Damn Kim you have to stop thinking about it. This is not you.' Kim told herself, again.

She shut the shower off and toweled off. Entering the room she saw Laura almost dressed. She was wearing blue jeans that fit perfectly. They were not tight but snug in all the right places and her ass looked perfect. She was just pulling on a white turtleneck sweater that fit her upper body as well as the jeans fit her lower body.

Laura seemed to take no notice of Kim as she dressed, but when Kim was done she looked as good as Laura. She also pulled on blue jeans with a different cut but they looked very good on her body. Fit her as well as Laura's did. Kim then pulled on a thick burgundy sweater that she would have skied in if she had made it to her friends. It was not as revealing as Laura's only because it was so thick but it fit just as nice. Both women pulled on their boots and jackets.

Then Kim grabbed her keys and they were off.

Kim took Laura to a house outside the city, kind of off the beaten path and Laura dropped off a package.

"I needed to get that done and I appreciate it." Laura said with a sigh.

"It's ok." Kim said. She was no longer mad at her fate as she was beginning to enjoy Laura's company. She never thought she would but she was stuck with her until tomorrow and she no longer felt like a captive. Not that she ever really did.

"Now what?" Kim said after a few minutes.

"What ever you want." Laura said. "Oh wait." She reached into her coat and pulled out some money. "Here. Just as I promised." Laura handed her two hundred dollars.

"There's too much here." Kim hated to admit but she agreed on one hundred fifty.

"I know." Laura said. "But you have earned it."

"How have I earned it?" Kim said. "All I am doing is driving you around."

"You've done more than that Kim." Laura smiled. Kim was about to say something when Laura continued. "Let's go shopping."

"Shopping?" Kim said.

"C'mon. On me." Laura said. "I'll buy you something for driving me around today."

"Well I guess." Kim had never been here and she had an extra fifty dollars. "Where too?"

Laura directed her around the city. She had a good knowledge of the area and they spent all morning and afternoon shopping. Kim and Laura had a fantastic time and by the time they were done they had two bags each and were laughing like old friends. It was nearly six and the only thing they had to eat all day was a snack for lunch.

"How about dinner?" Laura asked. "I know a great restaurant down near the hotel."

"OK." Kim was very hungry by now and she was enjoying herself.

They entered 'Sid's Fresh Catch' which turned out to be a very nice restaurant.

"This looks pricey." Kim said.

"It is." Laura said. "But don't worry, I'm buying."

"No Laura." Kim said. Laura had already bought her everything she had today. Over two hundred dollars she spent on Kim and she wouldn't let Kim buy her anything.

"Yes." Laura looked at her with those deep blue eyes and big beautiful smile. Kim felt a tingle just from the look and suddenly lost her train of thought. "It will be the last thing and then you can buy something."

"OK." Kim said. She fought to regain her composure. Nobody, not even a man, ever did this to her.

Soon they were enjoying a great dinner and a few drinks. They talked about the day and all they saw and did. Laura knew quite a lot about the city and it's history and Kim listened intently as Laura talked. She was able to answer most the questions Kim had and turned out to be a wellspring of knowledge.

They sat for nearly 2 hours and talked but it was finally time to go. On the way back to the hotel Kim stopped at a store and bought some margarita mix and some alcohol. She was truly into the spirit of the evening and getting exactly what she left her apartment to get: her mind off Stephen.

When they got back to the hotel Kim started to make some drinks and Laura changed into her bathing suit.

"What are you doing?" Kim asked.

"Let's use the Jacuzzi." Laura smiled. "We have a nice big pool of relaxation right in our room so we may as well enjoy it." With the mood of the day Kim couldn't argue with that and she began to change too. Laura grabbed her drink and went to adjust the tub. The Jacuzzi sat right next to the window and offered a great view of the woods that bordered the west side of the hotel.

After Kim changed she went to join Laura who was about to climb into the warm water.

"Oh wait." Laura said. "Let me get the lights"

Kim stopped for a second then proceeded to climb in. The room suddenly went dark but the lights from the outside cast a gentle glow in to the room. It immediately reminded her of the night Laura made love to her and Kim suddenly felt like one of Pavlov's experiments.

Ignoring the heat that had been building between her legs all day she slipped into the warm water. Kim had been fighting small battles all day long. A battle between what she was beginning to feel for Laura and what she was 'told' was wrong. It started with the morning shower and had been slowly building all day long. From watching her try on clothes to the way Laura would sometimes touch her when they talked. Little tremors of excitement that had been running through her body were beginning to build. Kim knew if she didn't do something it would build to something she couldn't handle but perhaps that's what she wanted?

When Laura approached Kim she set something by her head. Kim looked to see her mobile sitting on the side of the Jacuzzi.

"I cannot keep it from you anymore." Laura said. "You have been so nice to me that I feel obligated to return it. If you want to turn me in could you just wait until tomorrow? Please."

Kim grabbed her phone. "I should you know." She said. "I have had such a terrible time." Then she smiled.

"I know. Me too." Laura said. They both took a drink and Laura continued. "I realized when we left originally, when I first got into the car I really didn't give you a choice."

"No you didn't." Kim said.

"Why did you do it then?" Laura said.

"Because you had a gun." Kim said.

"A gun!" Laura exclaimed. "I don't have a gun. What gave you that idea?"

"Well I saw something in your bag." Kim's confused look was plastered all over her face. "I know I did."

"Kim. I do not have a gun." Laura was serious now. "I don't have any weapons."

"Well then what did I see?" Kim said.

"I don't know." Laura rose out of the tub and went to her duffle bag. She began searching through it for something that may be mistaken for a weapon. "What did you see?" Kim said, as she seemed to draw a blank.

"It was like a silver barrel or something." Kim said searching her memory. "It was hard to tell, it was a flash as you swung your bag over your shoulder."

"A silver barrel." Kim said then immediately laughed. "I know what you saw." She was smiling broadly as she pulled out a long silver vibrator. It had a narrow shaft with a bend and at the end was a bigger 'egg' shaped head.

"A fricken vibrator?" Kim groaned. "You're kidding. I have been scared of you and a vibrator?"

"That explains a lot." Laura laughed. "I couldn't figure out why you were being so damn cooperative." Laura began to laugh hysterically now.

"Not funny." Kim splashed her as Laura climbed back into the tub.

"Oh yes it is." Laura splashed her back. "Don't be mad Kim it was good for you."

"What do you mean?" Kim said but she knew very well what Laura meant.

"You needed to be liberated." Laura said.

"I didn't need…" Kim started to deny it but just stopped. A sad look covered her face and she stared out the window. Laura moved next to her.

"Last night your body came to life beneath my touch." Laura whispered.

"You took advantage of me." Kim finally said what she had wanted to say to her ever since it happened.

"Yes." Laura sighed quietly. "You're right I did." She slid her fingers over Kim's shoulders but Kim pulled away. "I can see the way your body reacts to me Kim." Laura said quietly. She stared at Kim for a minute and slowly waded back to the other side of the Jacuzzi. "Perhaps I was wrong. I am sorry hun." Laura said.

They sat quietly for a few minutes staring out the window as the snow quietly fell. Finally Laura spoke.