The Day After Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Visitor35A
Visitor35A
144 Followers

“Fuck me now” implored Veronica “fuck me with that big cock of yours. Please fuck me. I need your cock inside me now. Oh please fuck me you big stallion. I need cock. I want yours. Fuck me NOW Peter.”

Peter fumbled with his belt and trousers and as soon as they dropped, he stepped out of them and climbed up on the saddle rack behind her. Veronica reached between her legs and guided him home. With a grunt, he was in. He slid in without much resistance. Between the stallion fucking the mare and Peter licking her, she was open and ready for business. I stood behind Nicola and cupped her tits as we both watched her parents fucking and sucking. She ground her ass back on to my hard cock but never took her eyes off her mother and father.

Georgina was now standing up and Dave backed her up against the whitewashed walls of the tackroom. He plunged his hand down into her jeans and fingered her pussy. She was wriggling and trying to open her belt. Dave was in no mood for being patient. I could tell he just wanted to get his cock inside her and she was doing everything she could to facilitate this.

“Do you want some cock now, Georgina?” he panted “do you want to be fucked like your little daughter’s mare? Did they make you wet out there? I was hard watching my daughter’s big stallion fuck your mare. I wanted to bend you over a bale of hay and fuck you there and then, you sexy bitch.”

“Yes” she grunted back “I wanted you to fuck me out there in the yard. My cunt was soaking my panties and I wanted a cock so bad. The stallion’s cock was so big. I have never seen anything like it. He was so powerful. Huge! And when your groom held his cock and placed it inside my mare, I just gushed. My knees went weak and all I could think about was fucking. Now give it to me, you teasing fucker. I want you right now! Fuck my dripping pussy and make me cum.”

Dave didn’t mess around. He picked her up and placed her against the wall. She reached down and pulled his cock to her pussy. Dave slammed into her. She gasped as he nailed her to the wall with his rampant cock. She wrapped her arms around his neck and we could see her massive tits bobbling up and down as he repeatedly slam-fucked her against the wall.

“Ooooooo yessssssss, fuck meeeeeeeeeeee” she wailed “oh God, you’re so big … uuunnnnggghh, fuck me. Fuck me hard and deep. Make me cum. Oh God, I need to cum. F-f-f-fuuuuuuuck ……..

She screamed into a massive orgasm and Dave fucked her relentlessly until her screams subsided into a series of low moans. Veronica encouraged Dave to keep on fucking her. Mouthing obscenities, she took all Georgina’s hubby could give to her from behind. We could see her mons and pubes behind Peter’s balls as he fucked her like a bitch in heat. Veronica’s shapely leg was draped over a saddle and Peter fucked her with all the energy he had. We could hear his cock slide noisily in and out of her very wet pussy. We could also hear his groin slap off her ass. The whole scene was incredibly sexual and the tackroom smelled of sex.

Meanwhile, Nicola was getting very, very horny. I tweaked her nipples through her sweater and asked her if she’d have liked to be the one getting fucked by that huge stallion’s cock today. By the way she ground her pussy into my thigh, I could tell the answer was yes. Andrea was on my other side and equally in need of some cock.

“C’mon” I snapped “let’s find somewhere comfortable to fuck.”

“OK” Nicola replied in a low, sexually urgent tone.

We walked back towards the hayshed. Zoey and Penelope were still in their stable with Davina and Louise, so we sneaked past … lingering long enough to peek inside and watch them lick one another to some really trembling orgasms. Andrea pulled me away.

“John” she said “if I don’t get a cock inside me soon, I’m gonna explode.”

The three of us staggered into the hayshed. We threw our clothes on top of some straw bales at the base of the high stack. If you’ve ever fucked in a hayshed before, you’ll know that straw and hay are very prickly and cut into bare skin. Nicola and Andrea settled immediately into a 69 and savaged one another’s pussy in front of me. I was hard enough to chip my name into granite and Nicola’s pussy was wide open above Andrea’s rasping tongue. I placed my cock at her entrance. Andrea reached up and licked my cock with her expert tongue and pulled my ass towards Nicola. I slid in without much effort.

“Oooooooooooh yessssssssss” Nicola hissed “now keep it there while Andrea licks my pussy.”

I slid slowly in and out. Nicola began to cum almost immediately. Watching her big stallion fuck that mare + watching her parents fuck the two guests must have made her hotter than Hell. Andrea was sucking on her clit as she came.

“Yesssssssssssss, fuck me … fuck me and never stop, John” she squealed. “Oh yes, oh fuck … fuck, yesssssssssss. Give it to me. Oh oh … yes, that’s it … fuck me … I’m cumming … yes, I cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming … ugh, yes … oh fuck, that was so intense. I imagined I was that mare with my stallion’s huge cock up her. Mmmmmmmmmmm, thank you John.”

They rolled over and I ran around the other end of the 69 to be presented with Andrea’s dripping cunt. Nicola aimed my cock and I plunged inside her groom’s hot cunt. She wriggled and bucked as I began to fuck her. Both girls were hot to trot and I was hard beyond belief. When Andrea began to cum for the first time, I upped the pace. Nicola licked my balls as I fucked her friend’s pussy just inches from her face. Her pussy was totally dilated now and even with my thick cock, I could only barely discern her pussy walls as I lashed into her from behind. Andrea must have been dripping all over Nicola’s face. I could feel her juices all over my cock and balls. She was dribbling down my thighs and I hadn’t even cum yet!!!

I kept on fucking Andrea until she began to scream into a tremendous orgasm. She stopped licking Andrea’s pussy and arched her body around so she could look at me. I held her hips as I pumped her from behind. Her eyes were blazing and her nostrils flared like a horse as she struggled to breathe through her orgasm. I reacted by pumping her harder and deeper. Nicola stuck her finger in my ass and I just couldn’t hold out. My balls tightened and I emptied them into Andrea. My eyes blurred and all I could feel was my cock pulsing inside her. She leaned back against me and squeezed my cock with her cunt. I felt like I was being milked. Spurt and spurt of my cum was sucked inside her by her flexing pussy muscles. When I was finished cumming, I held her tightly, not wishing to let my cock slip out. Her cunt convulsed in post-orgasmic drool. I could feel our combined juices begin to ooze past my softening cock.

“Mmmmmmmmm” drooled Nicola from beneath us “I can see you cum ooze out. I’m gonna lick it all up just like Zoey does. Oh my, I can see why she gets so turned on with this. Oh yes, and it tastes soooooo good. It’s a mixture of both your cum. Mmmmmmm, this is pure pleasure.”

My semi-hard cock slipped out with an audible plop and Nicola, still situated underneath her, caught it with her eager mouth. She sucked me and licked all around my cock inside her mouth. Then she went back to Andrea’s dripping pussy and cleaned her too. I sat on the straw and watched attentively as she licked all around her cunt and asshole. I was enthralled as she licked a long dribble on her inside leg. With one long lick, she removed a long streak of spunk and pussy juice. Meanwhile, Andrea was munching away happily on Nicola’s pussy, causing her to have yet another orgasm. Nicola gasped and I slowly kissed her. When we were finished, we dressed slowly and staggered back out into the stable yard.

The others had, by now, gone back to the house. Everyone seemed to be showering and getting changed into something more appropriate for dinner. Beatrice and Pierre were in the kitchen preparing dinner and Pierre had served a large tray of fruity drinks for everyone. Both sets of parents were still fucking or groping one another and we could hear their giggles and panting from outside the bedroom door. Everyone else seemed to be giving us a knowing look and smiling. Nicola and I showered quickly and got dressed for dinner. We didn’t want to miss the fun and were determined to get out there first.

I was on my way up the stairs when I met Georgina on her way down. Her red party dress was obscenely short and I could see her neatly trimmed pussy as she approached me. At this stage I wasn’t going to pretend not to see it and when we met half-way up the stairs, I eyed Georgina’s deep cleavage and she smiled back.

“See anything you like John” she whispered.

“Yes, I do” I replied “and how about you? After seeing that stallion cover your daughter’s mare, you must be in the mood for some action yourself. Have you ever seen anything with a cock like that in your life?”

“Hmmmm, well … yes … he was rather impressive” she demurred “but Veronica tells me that you are quite a stud yourself.”

“Did she? I blurted “and what had she got to say about me?”

“Oh, it was all good, I can assure you” she replied, as she reached forward and stroked my cock through my trousers. “And I am looking forward to seeing you in action later on. In fact, between that stallion with his enormous cock and your reputation for shooting a really big load, I am positively dripping with excitement.”

I let my hand slide up under her dress and stroked her wet slit. My hand slid in easily. She was every bit as wet as she had said and the way she moaned softly when my finger sank in between her pussy lips, I knew I was going to have to fuck her there and then.

“Take my cock now, you horny bitch and I’ll fuck you where you stand” I blurted. She lost no time in unzipping me and taking my cock out. I bent her over the banister and eased into her. My cock sank in as easily as my finger did and she groaned with excitement as I began to fuck her slow and deep. She had a beautiful ass and her cunt was framed by a bright red dress (pulled up over her back), black stockings and a matching suspender belt. I pulled her around and kissed her full on the mouth. She sat back on a stair and spread her legs high in the air. I knelt in front of her and pressed my cock home. She grabbed my ass and pulled me into her. She was cumming and I upped the pace, fucking her hard and deep. Her tits wobbled every time my cock bottomed out inside her and my eyes were glued to them. I love big tits and I knew I wasn’t going to last long. With a quick movement, I jumped to my feet and aimed my cock at her face and spewed spunk all over her face, neck and tits. My cum dripped from her chin and into her cleavage. She grabbed my ass and pulled me to her, somehow swallowing my cock as she did so. She sucked me dry and licked my cock clean. Wow, she just couldn’t wait ‘til after dinner. She stood up, kissed me on the cheek and scuttled back upstairs.

Veronica had changed into a small black party dress. She had black stockings with elasticated stocking tops that held them in place. She slid sideways whenever she could and showed me bare flesh above her stockings at every opportunity. Georgina had run back to a bedroom and changed into another dress for dinner – her first one being covered in my spunk after our escapades on the staircase. Her massive cleavage was openly on view and everyone peering down into it admiringly. She also had stockings but hers were held up by a sexy suspender belt. I could see the suspenders under the tight dress and she kept crossing and un-crossing her legs to allow me see her long, sleek legs.

Davina and Louise hadn’t been fucked yet, although it was obvious from their contented look that Penelope and Zoey had licked them to Heaven and back. The girls had also changed and were wearing tiny mini skirts and tight party tops. The tops were thin and almost see-thru. None of them had bras and their nipples were almost burning holes in their party tops. Whenever they walked, their tits bobbled beautifully and Pierre smiled his appreciation towards them. All of the women, both young and old, groped his cock and balls as they passed by him.

Dinner was finally served and we went through the usual chit chat. Beatrice did her best to amuse us in between courses with her skimpy maid’s outfit and both Dave and Peter fingered her whenever she came close – which was at every opportunity. As usual, she didn’t have any panties on and when Dave intentionally dropped a fork, she bent down to pick it up with her stocking-clad thighs and bare ass in full view. I could see how wet she was from where I sat (as could everyone else) and her thick pussy lips opened slightly as she bent over. Zoey licked her lips and made a lewd comment that made us all laugh. Beatrice smiled at her when she stood up again. Yes, this was going to be another hot night. After dinner, we retired back to the sitting room.

“Sit down here, John” she chided “you must be exhausted after all the entertainment today.”

“OK” I replied “I don’t mind if I do.”

I sat down on the sofa between Veronica and Georgina. They snuggled up close, pressing their boobs into my arms and causing their cleavage to become even more pronounced. Dave put a video into the VCR and we began to watch some videos of Nicola and Davina jumping their horses at recent events + some interesting shorts of sexy people nearby. Dave’s eye obviously wandered somewhat at these gymkhanas and in one short clip, a young man was chatting with Veronica. Dave followed their progress back to the horse box. He obviously sat in the car and zoomed in on them as they walked away from him. When they got to the box, we could see them go inside. Then there was a break. The next sequence was obviously taken when Dave had followed them with the videocam off. He resumed filming inside the box. Veronica was on her knees in front of the young man and she was sucking his cock. I was transfixed to the huge widescreen TV set. The surround sound gave the impression that the heavy breathing was all around us. Georgina squeezed my cock on one side as Veronica pressed her ample breasts into me on the other. Davina and Louise were sitting on Dave’s lap and he groped their tits from the side. Nicola and Penelope were sitting on Peter’s knees getting similar treatment. And Zoey was being felt up by Pierre. We all watched as Veronica stood up, turned around and lifted her summer dress to the young man. Nothing was said. Just heavy breathing and panting, as he plunged his cock into her. Georgina opened my zip and belt. I lay back and allowed her to pull my trousers down a bit. Veronica grasped my cock and whispered into my ear … “This guy fucked me non-stop for over 30 minutes. I could hardly contain myself. I wanted to scream out but I knew I was in a public place, so I bit my lip and took everything he threw at me.”

“Nice cock” cooed Georgina, as if she hadn’t seen it before “young Nicola must be pleased with this.” As she leaned down to suck my cock. I sat back and watched the video. Everyone was beginning to grope one another rnow and the orgy was about to kick off in a big way. By now, Beatrice had cleaned up after dinner and had removed her skimpy outfit. She walked into the room wearing just her stockings and garter belt, with her beautifully hung tits swaying from side to side. She walked over to Andrea and sat astride her lap. They kissed as Andrea fingered her pussy and she pulled on Andrea’s stiffening nipples. Zoey and Nicola lifted their tops so Peter could admire and suck on their hard nipples. Nicola, meanwhile, was trying to extract his dick from his trousers. Her skilled hands deftly extracted it and began to stroke it to its full hardness and size. I could see Penelope offer him her tits and as her ass stuck out over his leg, he could finger it from behind. She loved this. Tearing my gaze away from the TV and Veronica’s escapade, I could also see that Dave had both Davina and Louise naked on his lap and was fingering them. Davina was kissing his full on the mouth and Louise was jerking his rampant cock. These two girls – a picture of innocence when I first met them – were two little sluts and they were about to get fucked by their school chum’s Dad. Not only that, but we were all going to watch them getting fucked!

Pierre whipped out his cock and walked over to Beatrice and Andrea with it in his hand. They stopped kissing and stared at its massive girth as he stroked and pointed it directly at them. Beatrice leaned forward first, grabbed it and brought it towards her open mouth. She sucked it as Andrea fingered her pussy.

Yet another orgy was about to kick off!

Penelope stood up, appeared to walk away, turned and did a handstand. Peter caught her and lifted her up on to his shoulders where he could eat her pussy. She let her thighs fall over his shoulders and shifted upwards on his front so she could suck his cock. Zoey stood behind him and played with his balls as he 69’d her friend in a vertical stance in the middle of the sitting room. I was rigid with excitement and Veronica swapped places with Georgina. While Georgina sucked on my cock, Veronica stripped down to her stockings and suspenders. She knelt on the sofa beside us and played with her clit and tits.

“I want him now Georgina” she hissed “I saw you fuck him on the staircase and my pussy has been on fire ever since. How I made it through dinner without him inside me, I’ll never know. Now get him ready for me like a good girl. I need him inside me NOW.”

Veronica removed my shoes and socks, then pulled down my trousers. She then knelt on the sofa again and remover my shirt, making sure to rub every square inch of my shoulders, chest and stomach. She was shaking with excitement and had a mini-orgasm when I stuck a finger into her. Yes, she was ready. Watching herself star in a horny video must have pushed her over the top and everyone cheered when the guy came of her tits at the end of the video. This was the horniest family I had ever met.

Dave had begun to fuck Davina and Louise. They were kneeling on another sofa with their asses sticking out towards the room. He fingered one while he fucked the other and kept switching between them every two or three minutes. He had pulled their tiny skirts up and their tits bobbled underneath them as he fucked them remorselessly. Louise had the tiny ass and long, spindly legs of a typical teenager but big tits with huge saucer-shaped nipples – just like her mother. Davina had begun to fill out and was a beautiful, lusty 22 yr old with an insatiable appetite for fucking. When Dave pumped her from behind, her ass rippled and her tits bounced forward. The one he fucked was moaning with pleasure while the other one told him how much she wanted his cock inside her. He was in pig heaven.

Peter, meanwhile, had got Penelope pinned down on the armchair with Nicola sitting on her face. His cock was pistoning in and out of her tight little pussy and Nicola ground her pussy into her little sister’s face. Peter was fingering her ass and this made Nicola wriggle even faster.

“I want to fuck Nicola in the ass, Veronica” I whispered.

“Not ‘til you’ve done me first” she hissed back at me. “I want that big, thick cock of yours in every hole I’ve got tonight.”

Georgina lifted her face from my crotch and Veronica sat on my cock. She eased down and quickly picked up her pace. With her arms around my neck, she jiggled her big nipples in front of me and I bit down on them whenever I could get one into my mouth. She came quickly and kept on fucking. I could see her cunt lips splay apart as she plunged downwards. I held her tits apart and watched her pussy convulse around my cock. Georgina stripped slowly in front of me. She swayed and wobbled her cleavage, teasing, tantilising and swearing. She was into talking dirty and told me in no uncertain terms what she wanted me to do to her when Veronica was finished. She stood in front of us, fingering herself and massaging her own massive tits which she kept inside a black bra. Her tanned body looked great inside the black stockings, matching suspender belt and bra. Veronica came again and this time, she slumped down against me as her orgasm swept over her. I lifted her up and draped her over the arm of the sofa. Georgina wriggled her pussy underneath her and Veronica lapped at Georgina’s neatly trimmed pussy as I pumped her from behind. When I began to finger her ass, Veronica screamed into a huge cum. She tried to break away but I held her firmly in my grasp and plunged my cock into her puckered little asshole. She froze momentarily and began to buck again. I held her suspender belt from behind and fucked her ass with big deep strokes. She was panting with excitement but Georgina held her face firmly at the other end.

Visitor35A
Visitor35A
144 Followers