The Day Has Come

Story Info
Newlywed husband returns from business trip.
3.9k words
4.24
25.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day had finally arrived. The day her husband returns from his 2 week business trip. Although it was only 2 weeks, it seemed like eternity. When you are a newlywed, it would seem that long. Kara wanted everything to be perfect. She wanted everything to be a surprise. She had planned this on the very day that he had left. She had reserved a luxurious room at a hotel at the airport. Provided with champagne, a fresh fruit tray, hot tub, candlelight, and romantic music. She felt like a child before Christmas morning.

His plane was to arrive at 11:18pm. Kara was hoping that he would take the advantage of the transatlantic flight from London and get well rested.

Before she left the apartment she suddenly had a change of mind and changed her clothes. Kara was going to wear just a pair of sweats and a T-shirt but then she thought she could have more fun if she dressed for the occasion. Kara put on a white low cut sundress that had a light flower pattern. The length was just above her knees. Kara decided to wear the dress without her bra and panties. She did not need pantyhose for her legs were already a golden tan as was the rest of her supple young body.

Kara arrived at the Chicago O'Hare airport and looked to find which gate his plane would arrive at. The United terminal was huge and she had to go to the other concourse. It was a long walk that went into a tunnel that went under the tarmac but she had plenty of time. As late as it was the airport was still buzzing with people. As she walked she thought of the events that lay ahead. Kara noticed how free and naked she felt not wearing anything under her dress. She noticed how some of the male passerby's took notice of her.

A couple of females even spied at her. She felt herself getting extremely aroused and her pussy began to tingle. When she reached the other end of the tunnel she was almost aching with need. She found a rest room and went inside a stall. She sat down and pulled up her dress. Kara reached down and was shocked at the wetness she found between her legs. She hadn't been this turned on in a long time. Somebody walked into the stall next to her. She tried to suppress the urge but she could not hold it back. She began to rub her wet pussy lips and her hard clitoris. Soon she easily slid two fingers deep into her vagina while her palm pressed against her clit. She tried to keep her moans down to a minimum but found it extremely difficult.

About 30 seconds later she had a shuttering orgasm that left her hand soaked with her juices. She rolled off some tissue and dried off and cleaned herself up. She left the stall and walked over to the sinks. She looked into the mirror and looked at her flushed face. Just then the lady from the next stall walked out and walked up to the sinks to wash. The lady avoided any eye contact and seemed to be rushed to leave. Kara watched her leave and had to giggle.

Kara found the gate where her husband was to arrive. She sat down next to the window overlooking the tarmac. The darkness was speckled with colored lights. Some moving some not but all were twinkling and dancing in the distance. There was a hint of jet fuel in the air. She looked across the waiting area and noticed a young couple seated 2 rows away. The man was looking right at her. Kara noticed that when she shifted in the seat to look out the window, her dress and come up to her lower hip exposing all of her thigh. At first she didn't bother to pull her dress back down. Instead she ran her hand up her thigh and pulled the dress higher showing more skin the man watching.

The woman was busy reading a magazine. The man's eyes shot wide open and he began to stir in his seat. Kara assumed that he could tell that she was wearing no panties. She decided to shift in her seat to look out the other side. As she turned in her seat she looked right at the man and moved one leg at a time giving the man a total view of her nicely shaven pussy. Then she pulled her dress back down. Her heart was racing and she began to giggle. She covered her mouth with her hand so the man could not see her laughing. Then she noticed that she could smell her juices on her hand from when she masturbated in the rest room. She couldn't wait for her husband to arrive. She wanted him so bad.

The plane slowly pulled up to the gate and it seemed that it took forever before the first passenger walked out of the gate. Kara stood as patient as she could, waiting for her new husband to come through the door. At last she saw him. He was dressed in a light green polo shirt and gray shorts carrying his briefcase. As he walked through the pack of people he was looking around trying to find Kara. Their eyes met and his face lit up and a big smile came upon his face. Kara's heart began beating heavily again. It looked like he was well rested. He's going to have to be she thought to herself.

He put his briefcase down and took hold of her and they kissed. Their tongues searching for one another. It was as if they were trying to make up for lost time in that one kiss. They finally broke apart and he said, "Oh baby, you look terrific!"

"Mmmm, so do you. I missed you so much Nile." she replied as a tear began to swell in her eye.

"I missed you too sweetie." He held her close and kissed her again and his hands were softly rubbing her back. This is when he discovered that she wore no bra. "Dressed a little cool huh?" he asked.

"Yes I did." She said as she coyly looked at him. "I dressed very cool."

He continued rubbing her back and his hands slowly went to the small of her back and then to her perfect round ass cheeks. He noticed no panties were in the way of his touch just the thin fabric of her sun dress. She kissed him hard and let out a little moan while his hands caressed her. She ground her pelvis into him and she could feel his shaft hardening. Some of the other passengers leaving the gate were beginning to stare at them. Nile broke away from her kiss and said, "Let's go get my luggage and go home so we can continue this without getting arrested."

They began the long walk back to the main terminal of O'Hare through the tunnel. They rode the belts across so they didn't have to walk. The tunnel was dimly lit but there were all kinds of neon light designs and art on the walls and ceiling. Nile held Kara into his arms again. She looked at him and asked, "Did you miss me?"

"More than you know." He replied.

She held up her hand that she used earlier in the rest room to masturbate herself to orgasm and put it under his nose. "Did you miss my pussy?"

Nile took in a whiff of her sex on her fingers and it made his head swim. "I really missed your pussy. Looks like you've been keeping it content." He said with a devilish grin.

"Not until I got here at the airport. I want you so bad Nile. My pussy is so wet for you."

Nile looked around to see if anyone was watching but there were only a few other people on the same belt that they were riding and they were about fifteen feet away. He reached down and brought his hand up under her dress and easily found her wet and slippery slit. He also found that she had completely shaved her pussy. His cock began to stir in his shorts again. He drove two fingers into her opening and she let out a low moan. She reached down and rubbed his cock outside of his shorts. She could feel the head of it begin to thicken under her hand.

Soon they were at the end of the tunnel and had to climb the steps to the main terminal. The terminal was again busy with late night travelers. They found the right baggage claim area and got his luggage. They walked out to the parking lot in the warm balmy summer night. Kara found their car and handed Nile the keys. He opened the trunk and threw in his baggage. He walked to the passenger side of the car and opened the door for Kara. "My, what a gentleman you are tonight!" she said as she sat down in the seat.

"Well not for long." He replied. He knelt down and kissed her open mouth. His hands found the hem of her dress. He pushed it up to her hips, exposing her naked thighs. He began kissing her shoulders and moved downward to her lap. She spread her legs apart for him giving him easy access. He turned her and pushed her down to lay across both seats. She put one leg up on the headrest of the passenger seat and the other one the floor. Her thighs were spread wide for him. He looked down and saw her sweet wet pussy glistening in the parking lot lights. He brought his face up to her crotch. She could feel his warm breath tickle her moist lips. Nile brought his hands up and spread her pussy lips apart and slowly slid his tongue deep into her waiting hole. He could feel her muscles of her vagina tighten around his tongue. His thumbs began to message her asshole and the lower part of her opening where he found her juices beginning to drip down. He nuzzled his upper lip into her hard clit while his tongue was deep inside moving around and around. Her hips began to gyrate on the seat and she was moaning uncontrollably.

Nile heard some people getting closer to their car. He looked up but they were not walking toward their car. He returned to her pussy and sucked in her clit and brought it into his mouth so his tongue could flick it around and around. He slid two fingers into her pussy and began to finger fuck her. He knew this would bring her off and she would cum hard. Kara was playing with her breasts and her head was thrown back. "Oh yes baby, eat my pussy! Eat me until I cum all over you face!"

Nile needed no encouragement. All he had to do is continue for about 10 more seconds and she would climax and then melt into seat of the car.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum... yes... yes... oh suck my clit, suck it, suck it hard... oh god... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

His fingers felt the result of his labors as her pussy clenched around them. Her clit was hard as a rock and her juices flowed onto his hand and his face was covered. He loved the taste of her. He could eat her for hours and never tire.

After she came hard she pushed his head away for she could not handle any more direct stimulation on her pussy or clit. Her head was spinning and she could not sit up. Nile was wiping off his face and he lay down on top of her and kissed her. She tasted her own juices on his lips. She also felt his hard throbbing cock straining against his shorts grinding into her pelvis. There was no way she would be able fuck him yet. Her pussy was too sensitive to touch right now. But she knew he was hurting and needed some kind of relief.

Nile crawled off of her and stood by the opened door of the car. Kara sat up and reached for his zipper. His shorts were very tight due to his hard throbbing organ. She pulled his zipper down and pulled his shorts down below his knees. He stood there in his bikini briefs looking around the parking lot hoping no one would see what was going on. Kara noticed a big wet spot on the front of his underwear right where the head of his cock was straining. She grabbed the side of his underwear and pulled them down over his hips to release his aching cock from the confines of the material. His cock was very hard and the head of it was throbbing and wet from all of the pre cum that had escaped. Kara took both of her hands and grabbed his hard shaft and began to stroke him. Soon his balls were tight against the base of his cock. She knew that he had a lot of cum to give her. "Oh baby, do you want me to suck your cock?" she looked up and asked.

"Oh god, yes. Stick it in your mouth for me."

Kara stuck out her tongue and starting from the base of his cock traced a line up to the head where she was greeted by a big drop of clear liquid. "Mmmmm, I love the way your cock leaks for me!" She used the tip of her tongue and picked up the drop and tasted it. But the liquid was thick and it left a line from her mouth to the tip of his cock. It was shining in the night air. "Ohhh, my baby needs to cum so bad don't you?"

"Stick it in your mouth and suck me off." Nile requested.

"Tell me how bad you wanna fill my mouth with your hot cum."

"Oh I want to real bad. I wanna fuck your mouth and fill it up."

She opened her mouth and slowly engulfed his shaft until it was hitting the back of her opened throat. She reached for his balls and began to play with them. Up and down she slowly worked her mouth on his cock while her tongue danced on the under side of his shaft.

A car passed by but it kept on going but Nile didn't care who it was. He was going to finish even if it killed him. Kara began to quicken her pace and she could feel little tremors in the base of his cock. Pre cum was steadily oozing out and coating her tongue. She loved the way his cock did that. It made her own pussy come to life again. She reached between her own legs and began to finger clit.

Nile was breathing heavily now and his hips were pumping. She knew that it wouldn't be long now. She made him spread his legs apart so she could take her free hand and play with his ass through his spread legs. She found his asshole and rubbed her finger around and over it. His cock twitched when she did this. "Oh yes, I'm gonna cum baby... ahhhhh... please let me cum."

Kara quickly pushed her finger into his ass and this triggered his orgasm as he began to shoot his load into her waiting mouth. His cocked twitched 7 or 8 times before the cum flow subsided and she had a hard time keeping up with him. What she could not swallow fell to the ground with a loud splat. As he filled her mouth with hot cum her own orgasm was triggered and she came all over her own laboring fingers. When her orgasm subsided she continued licking his cock and balls. Cleaning him off like a mother cat cleans her kittens. When she finished, his cock was still hard and ready for more action. She looked up at his content face and said, "Get into the car, I have a surprise waiting for you!"

She drove them to the hotel just down the street from the airport. "Why are we stopping here?" Nile asked her.

"I told you that I had a surprise waiting for you, now come on and just follow me."

As they rode the elevator up to the top floor of the hotel, Kara and Nile were again locked in a deep long passionate kiss. They found their room and when she opened the door Kara said, "I want you to go in the bathroom and take a shower. It will feel great after being on such a long flight." She pushed him in the bathroom and shut the door on him before he was able to say anything else. As soon as Kara heard the shower running she got busy filling up the hot tub and lighting all the candles that she had set about the room. She turned on some nice quiet music and put out the fruit tray and champagne next to the hot tub. She shucked off her dress and applied some more of her husbands favorite perfume. The hot tub was finally filled and she heard the shower turn off in the bathroom. She quickly turned on the water jets in the tub and slid into the very warm water and waited for Nile to enter the room.

Nile entered the dimly lit room and found his bride waiting for him in the hot tub. She was lying back in the corner of the tub eating a fresh strawberry. She looked so beautiful with the way the candlelight flickered all around her. Naked, he slowly walked over to the hot tub. Kara admired his strong hard body still glistening with water from his shower. Nile lowered himself into the hot tub and kneeled across from her. "Do you want some strawberries?", Kara asked him.

"Sure, they look very tasty." Kara plucked a berry from the bowl and put it between her lips and held her head back for him. Nile leaned forward and pressed his mouth to hers to take the berry from between her lips. His hands came to rest on her breasts. He felt her deep breathing. While both of them consumed the berry, Kara had brought up her hands and found Nile's cock. She began to stroke it to life again. When the berry was gone they broke their kiss. Kara asked Nile to stand up in front of her. He straddled her legs and did as she asked. Kara picked out a pineapple ring and slid it over the head of his hardened cock. The hole in the pineapple ring was too small so the ring had to split before it traveled down the length of his shaft.

Kara looked up into his eyes and said, "I just love a fruit salad, don't you?" and slowly began licking down his cock shaft until she reached the pineapple ring. She slowly began nibbling the sweet and sour fruit from around his throbbing member. Her hands were busy playing with his small butt cheeks. She loved his ass and she loved the way the sides of his ass felt and moved while he fucked her. Soon the pineapple ring was too small and fell from his cock. "Mmmmm, that was good hon." she admitted, "would you like something to eat now?"

"I sure would!" Nile replied. So he picked her up and sat her down on the side of the hot tub. He looked into the fruit bowl and spied a banana and picked it up. "I think this is what I am hungry for." he said with a devilish grin on his face. Kara took his cue while he peeled the banana and spread her legs apart for him. He marveled at the look of her sweet shaven pussy. Nile took hold of the peeled banana and slowly pushed it half way into her pussy. She was so wet that the fruit had no problem entering. Nile knelt down between her legs and began to eat the banana that was still protruding from her pussy.

Soon he had reached the good part where the sweet fruit was within her opening. He used the tip of his tongue and licked all over her wet juicy cunt. When he did so, her pussy would twitch and a bit of the banana would slide out. He would eat it and start all over again. By the time the banana was gone her clit was so hard and sensitive it would not take much to make her cum. He sensed this and drove two fingers into her hole. Kara took hold of his hands. "No not like this, not yet. I want to do something first." she exclaimed.

She eased herself into the hot tub and got near one of the water jets. "I have always wanted to try this", she said as she sat back on her hands and raised her hips. She positioned herself so that the water jet was pulsating on her pussy. Nile stood there amazed at the demonstration before him. Kara had her pussy three inches from the jet. The warm water was thrusting out at her waiting pussy and hard clit. She began breathing very heavily as she felt the small waves of pleasure build deep within her groin. Nile reached down and began stroking his hard shaft while he watched her. Her eyes were upon him and his busy hand while the first rush of orgasm consumed her withering body. It took her by surprise and she let out a scream that had to be heard inside the hallway of the hotel. Her chest went flush and her legs began to quake under her. She came so har d and so quickly. She sat back down to gather her senses. Kara looked up at Nile and said, "Now it's your turn."

With some hesitation, Nile kneeled in front of the water jet but it was too low for him so that it could reach his cock. Kara knelt behind him. "Spread your legs wide to lower yourself into the water more." she suggested. Nile did and found a good level to where the rushing water was hitting his shaft just below the head. He had to hold his cock still because the force of the water was moving it all around. When he found the right spot he noticed a great tingling sensation and he liked the way it felt. Kara stayed behind him and played with his ass and sometimes she would run her hands between his legs and grab his balls.

Soon she noticed that his balls were tight against his body and she knew that it would not be long now. It took Nile longer to climax than did Kara. When she sensed that his orgasm was near she wrapped her hand around the base of his cock and looked down and watched as his white cum spewed out from the small opening in the tip of his cock. His cum quickly disappeared in the rushing water. His body was twitching and she felt every muscle at the base of his cock pulsate while he came. She thought that that was so erotic. When he was finished they sat down beside each other and popped open the champagne.

12