The Day Hell Froze Over Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rising to her feet, Sin took position over Michael, presenting him with her back. Lifting her skirt she gripped the base of his cock and slowly sat down on him. His heart stopped at the thought of her engulfing his dick with her pussy.

"Sin," He protested. Trying to stop her hands but she was persistent and after a second, he gave in. He was hot to her touch. Any softness that once was present disappeared as his dick made contact with the air. Settling back down, she wrapped her thighs around him, opening her pussy lips as she slid him between the moist folds, like she remembered wanting to do so many years ago. She leaned back on his chest and wrapped her hands on his thighs. She proceeded to hump her hips, softly, erotically against him as they watched the stripper. But as they were watching Jessie, she was also watching them.

Jessie had made her way back to her knees. Her dancing consisted of back arches and self-titty fondling. Seeing the couple find their own rhythm, she got inspired and crawled her way on hands and knees to them, seated on the black leather couch. Michael and Sin stopped all movement, entranced, wondering what she was going to do next. Michael sat up, closer to Sin, and peered down over her shoulder. Jessie paused. Laughing she leaned in close, heartbeat by heartbeat. They watched as her pink moist tongue curled out and found the underside of Michael's cock. His body jerked in response to the image of this lovely woman licking his dick, which was wrapped in the pussy lips of his baby sister. Then nervously he looked up at the camera directly overhead that had to be capturing all of this. Was this allowed? Technically she was doing the touching, but he wasn't sure. After a few minutes, when nobody came crashing through the door to break them in little tiny pieces, he began to relax.

She continued to lick around his pole, finding, as well, the wet flesh of Sin's pussy, licking and sucking on the lips around his dick; licking and sucking his mushroom-tip; licking and stroking Sin's clit with her tongue. The moan Sin and Michael released was simultaneous and strong. They watched her as she feasted on both their swollen flesh. Then Michael began to move his hips behind Sin. Following his lead she continued grinding, as they watched Jessie eat them both.

So much stimulation was unbearable. Jessie licked her way up Sin's body, diving into the dip of her belly button, licking her way across Sin's skin until she reached the sliver cone shaped bra she wore. She licked her way around the metal tip with pleasure. Her pink tongue against the sharp point looked dangerous and arousing as hell. Reaching behind Sin she undid the prongs and pulled the bra from her body. Sin released Michael's thighs and let the straps fall.

Michael's hand lifted by instinct and cupped Sin's soft breasts, one in each hand and squeezed. She grasped at the contact, her body jerked in surprise. Standing up, Jessie removed the panties she still had on and leaned forward so she could put them on Michael's head, like a hat. Her scent flowed around him. He hardened even more. Her smell was musky, yet not unpleasant; it just reminded him that he had two wet pussies in the room, both within his reach.

As she leaned over, her breasts came in contact with Sin's face and Sin lifted her head to watch. The hard nipple brushed softly across her lips, making her want to almost taste the pink tip, but there were the cameras. Jessie looked down.

"It's ok. I give you permission." Jessie smiled as their eyes met.

Leaning in close, her strawberry red lips met Sin's natural pink ones. Softness met softness as their mouths opened to embrace each other's tongues. Michael sat there frozen with shock. He couldn't believe it, as he watched these two incredible beautiful women find pleasure within one another. All he could do was continue his soft massage of Sin's ripe mounts and the gentle rocking of his hips. Jessie moved closer to Sin, climbing onto the chair with her. Both Sin and Michael were sandwiched between her legs. Her ass rested on Sin's lower thighs near her knees. They made this weird sandwich-like position, one on top of the other. Michael bared both their weight. Jessie's hands rose up and cupped Sin's face and she deepened the kiss. Her gold and silver rings sparkled right before she buried them in Sin's dark hair.

Their kiss was deep and filled with passion. When they parted, Michael watched as a moist silver strand of saliva stretched between them. Wet. Jessie leaned in again, finding Sin's neck, lathering it with kisses. Sin's skin stung from the love bites being distributed down her chest. She groaned as soft lips wrapped around her nipples. Michael, watching, lifted them higher, offering Sin's breasts for her enjoyment and still he pumped. Sin, returned the favor and locked her palm around Jessie's peaks, which were a full two cup sizes bigger than her own. They spilled out of her hands as she squeezed and played with them.

Jessie rose up again, repositioning herself. She spread her legs wider and bent them. Her feet touched the back of the couch, on each side of Michael's hips. Sin wrapped her arms around her, to give her support so she wouldn't fall backwards. Jessie moved as close to Sin as she could. Their nipples met. Her knees found Michael's sides. The harden nipples rubbed against each other. Jessie grasped at the contact. Sensation rushed through her. Sin's hands traveled down her back and cupped the soft round globes of Jessie's bottom, a bottom that began to move. Michael thought he was on the verge of nutting when he felt Jessie's pussy lips wrapped around the other side of his cock. He was surrounded by the moist heat of two pussies that moved over his dick, one up and the other down.

Sin and Jessie reached for one another again and kissed. The moans of the two women increased as they moved to the rhythm of the music. Michael, entranced, moved closer and began licking the Jessie's ear, gaining her attention. Turning she released Sin's mouth and kissed Michael. Sin took advantage of the situation to find that pink nipple that gained her attention before. Her teeth grazed the tip as she played with it.

Up and down Sin rotated her hips, pushing her pussy lips against Jessie. In the center of it all was Michael, hard and strong. The force of Jessie's body pushed his cock up tight against her. Her clit was practically crushed under the pressure. Powerful sensations rushed through her as she fucked Michael's cock and Jessie's pussy all at once. Higher and higher and higher she moved.

Michael did everything he could to hold on. But with both women moving at the same time, so sure and strong, one on top of the other, both on top of him, his control was quickly slipping. Suddenly something change. Sin became more urgent. Her hips moved faster, harder against him. Jessie followed her lead and increased her pace along with her. They looked into each other's eyes as if lost. He might as well not have been there. They kissed each other intensely.

Moving, grinding. Up and down. Kissing—moist heat. Sin lost control. She broke the kiss, grasping for air, leaning back onto Michael as she suddenly jerked uncontrollably in his arms. Her hoarse cry filled the room as Jessie wrapped her lips over her exposed neck and began to suck on her hot flesh. Higher and higher Jessie rose. Stronger and stronger, she grinded, until finally she followed Sin over. Michael watched both women cum in his arms and around his dick. Finally he too lost it and gave in. His juice erupted from his body, splashing upward onto the bellies, covering them completely. The two women fell on top of him in a moment of pure exhaustion as their combine stickiness slid down their bodies onto the shiny surface of the black leather couch.

***

Later that night, after they cleaned up and Sin and Jessie exchanged numbers, he took her home. Parking the car just outside her apartment, he killed the engine.

She turned to him and asked, "Would you like to come in?"

He smiled at her, tired. It was one hell of a night. "No, Sin. I need to go home." She moved closer to him and for the first time ever, she kissed him and he didn't turn away. It was a gentle kiss, soft, yet steady. Opening her eyes and pulling way she asked. "Please?"

Sighing, he reached up and stroked her cheek. "I will never meet another woman like you. And I pray to god I never will because I would be in serious trouble. Sin is the prefect name for you, you know? I've never met anything more tempting, but I can't come in and you know it. Don't get me wrong, I loved tonight and I will not trade it for anything in the world, thank you, baby, but it has to end here."

Her smile was a sad one, but she wasn't surprised. Turning, she left the car without a goodbye. Then suddenly she paused. Turning back to face him, she said, "Tonight was an amazing night. I agree. It couldn't have been more perfect. I wouldn't change anything. Tonight we shared something and you let me do things with you that I didn't think were possible a few hours ago. We are closer you and I. This is just the beginning and I can't wait to see what happens next. Can't you?"

Then she turned back around and entered her apartment. He sat in his car for another 20 minutes before he found the strength to restart the car. Slowly, he pulled away from the curb and went home to his empty apartment he shared with Denise.

12