The Day I Proposed

Story Info
After years of waiting, he pops the question.
2.6k words
4.43
20.3k
4
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
75corner
75corner
120 Followers

I looked down at Simone sleeping softly beside me and could hardly believe my good fortune.

Just hours ago we had been married...a union that, until six months ago, seemed virtually impossible. Oh, I had tried and tried, but she was enamored with another just as much as I was enamored with her. Over the years I had remained around the family, loving her every moment, doing what I could for her, caring for her children, seeing to as much of their needs as I could. Call me a friend, call me a faithful dog, call me a fool. But I wanted to be around her constantly, despite her claims of liking me only as a friend and not wanting to ever get married again.

Her cries for help kept coming, though. Mostly financial, but sometimes supportive. I was always glad to be there for her, though sometimes I felt used. However, I loved her, really and truly loved her, and that made me stick things out.

The breakthrough came with her eldest daughter. She was putting herself and her mother through hell. Simone couldn't take it. As naive as she was about her children's actions, her children were her life. She thought the world of them, struggled to give them the best upbringing she could, and it broke her the day she found out it didn't take with Andrea.

She had called me crying into my cell phone. I wasn't two minutes away from her house and, filled with worry, I stopped by. She sat on her couch, heaving with sobs. I sat beside her, uncertain what to do. Gingerly, I put my arm around her shoulder and held her, scared to death that she would pull away or brush my arm off. She didn't. In fact, she curled her feet on the couch and leaned further into me. I felt her bare shoulder and arm under mine and started, despite myself, to get hard.

She was wearing a sleeveless top, one that showed off her perfect shoulders and toned arms. Her pants were really short and hid little of her trim legs. I took in all of this, closed my eyes, breathed deeply and hugged her closer to me.

She responded to this and put her right palm against my chest and adjusted herself so that her knees were touching my thighs. I put my left arm around her waist and pulled her even closer to me. I kissed her forehead and shuddered, grasping her tighter.

When I relaxed my hug, she looked up at me. Her normal defiance and self assuredness were gone from her eyes. Instead there was a certain hurt and vulnerability there. There was also something soft, something questioning.

She took a deep breath and her hand slid from my chest onto my lap. Suddenly, it contacted my hard-on and my eyes opened in shock. She pulled her hand away suddenly. I was now very embarrassed.

"Why are you hard?" she asked.

"Because I'm holding you," I said.

"If just holding me makes you like that, me naked would give you a heart attack."

"It would be quite a beautiful way to die."

"Well, I'd better not chance killing you," she smiled.

"No, no. I'd rather like to take the risk."

"I bet you would."

"We'll start slow, like an experiment. With a kiss. If there is no adverse reaction, we could go further, see what happens. You know, stop just before my heart attack."

"I'll hire a nurse to run the experiment on you. Listen, we talked about this before," She started to pull away. "I..."

She didn't finish, for I'd suddenly put my lips on hers and was grasping her tight, kissing her. I pulled her into me and gave her everything with the kiss. I expected her to push me away, she didn't. When we broke apart, I expected a slap, it didn't come. Instead, she just sat there with her eyes closed.

"Simone," I stroked her hair, the side of her face. Her shoulder, down her arm. In doing so, my palm brushed downward along her right breast. She didn't react. My hand continued down her arm to hold her hand.

"Simone," I whispered again, and took my hand and stroked her right cheek. I let my hand fall, this time down the center of her chest and this time, when it met her breasts, I let it linger over her right breast. Her nipple got hard under my hand. I began to caress it.

"Oh, Simone," I said and leaned her back onto the couch. I lay over her, propped on an arm and stared down at her. Her eyes were still closed, Her mouth was partly open. I kissed her eyes, then her cheeks, then her closed lips. My right hand found her face and shoulder and then her left breast. I massaged it through the blouse a moment while kissing her face and neck. Then my hand roamed down and moved under her shirt, lifting it slowly until her small, braless breasts were exposed.

Her breasts weren't quite a mouthful, but they filled me up. Milky white with bright red nipples, they were perfectly shaped for me. My heart beat fast and my body was shivering at the prospect of finally touching those breasts that had been the center of my fantasies for so long.

"Why are you shaking," she asked.

"Nervous," I said between mouthfuls. "I'm afraid I'll do something wrong and you'll tell me to stop."

She wrapped her arms around my back and squeezed me tightly. I continued sucking on her breasts and massaging her body with my hands. She began rocking her pelvis against mine, and my hard on was getting quite stimulated with the rubbing. After a few minutes, I started kissing downward from her breasts. Across her rib cage, down her stomach, lined with pretty stretch marks from her babies, to the top of her shorts. Now was the moment of truth...would she let me?

I found the catch to her pants and loosened it. She raised her buttocks slightly and I started peeling them off, panties and all. Her pubic region slid into sight. Then, a little further down, the V of her vulva. I was looking at Simone's vagina! I slid the pants off while caressing her bum, thighs and legs, all the while anxious to get back up to that treasure spot. But I lingered on her long legs, though. Kissing her tattoos and stroking her smooth skin. I worked my way up between her legs, spreading them slightly to get my head in between. I don't normally go down on women, but I just had to give Simone a treat for the gift she was giving me.

I licked lightly at her pubic region, gingerly testing the taste, hoping that it wouldn't be too strong. It wasn't. In fact, it smelled fresh bathed and did not taste strong like other women's do. I licked further, searching for her clitoris and, once finding it, sucked it between my two front teeth. This caused her to gasp and I did it again. This time I sucked in and held it between my teeth with my lips and let my tongue flick rapidly across it. She bucked upward and grasped my head, holding me to her. I licked faster and heard her breath. Shallow and ragged. Her hips shivered slightly, and I released her clitoris, a treat to come back to in a few minutes. I went exploring with my tongue. My lips kissed her vulva and my fingers probed for her opening. I found it, licked a finger and inserted it, then followed with my tongue. I darted it in and out rapidly and circled it along the rim. I searched for a spot that would make her react, but, not finding it, had to retreat as my jaws got tired. I went back to sucking on her clitoris and immediately got a reaction. This was her spot and I spoiled her with it.

Minutes later, while her body was still shuddering in orgasm, I slipped my pants and shirt off. I lay down over her and pressed my chest to hers...I wanted to feel her stiff nipples rubbing into my chest. I closed my eyes and savored the experience. I was in heaven. But I had higher to go and knew it. I lifted off her chest and stared downward into her eyes. She smiled and I knew my moment. I raised my hips and felt my penis straining out harder than it had ever been. It felt as if, had I stayed raised above her, it would have grown and stretch to reach inside her. I didn't wait to find out. I drew downward between her legs, felt my prick jump as it brushed her public hair, and slid slowly onward. I felt a smooth, wet patch, and suddenly, my head was in her. I felt the skin around her opening give way to slick moisture and the folds of pink flesh parted for me. I surged inward, she was so wet, and felt her skin gripping my penis. A quarter of the way in, I pulled back slightly and moved slowly forward, giving her a chance to get used to the fit.

I heard her whisper my name and I pushed a little deeper. Her hands stroked my back and she arched her hips toward me. I pushed in all the way and she gasped, collapsing onto the couch. I stayed still a moment, pressed hard into her, savoring this moment of being completely inside Simone at last.

"Oh, my God, Simone, this can't really be true. You feel so good, so perfect."

She responded by hugging me tighter and wrapping her legs around me. I started moving in and out, while kissing her face, her breasts and, most importantly, those perfect shoulders.

Our rapture was not sudden, not rapid and groping, not over too soon. No, we fit into each other like a well oiled machine whose parts had been separated far too long. We moved against each other with grace and ease, experiencing in the newness of feeling each other, marveling at how well our bodies seemed to know each other.

I moved against Simone, feeling the rub of her insides against me just as I felt the rub of her flesh outside me. I savored making love to her just as she seemed to enjoy having me in her at last.

She moved constantly, slowly but surely, touching me everywhere. Her hands rubbed my back and my sides. Held my head to her for a kiss, slid down my body to my ass. Her legs slid up and down mine as I fucked her and her body, pulsing slowly against me, seemed to fully accept me as its own.

Her pussy was in constant motion, gripping and releasing me, sliding up and down and around my pole of its own volition. Simone put her all into me, sexing me with the stature of a queen granting me the privilege of a king.

I felt her tremble against me and heard a shocking whisper. "I love you," she said, and gripped me very tightly and started bucking her hips faster into me.

I looked down at her angelic face, her eyes staring up at me, saw her parted lips, heard her broken breath and felt how her arms grasped me. It suddenly hit me that this was forever, that somehow, magically, today had been the day that had broken her defenses, made her trust me completely, made her want me to become one with her. This moment was our bonding, our connection being forged that nothing could tear apart.

It hit me like a brick that my dream was come true and I jerked hard into her. Her eyes popped wide and she inhaled sharply. I withdrew slightly and her hands found my hips and pulled me roughly back into her.

"Damn, you feel fine," I exclaimed and punished her pussy with another hard thrust. She yelped again and gripped my ass hard.

"Oh, Simone," I moaned, hugged her body to me, felt the warm electricity of contact and knew it was time to really fuck.

I pushed up onto my elbows, stared down at my lady, arched my hips from my waist and really started to give it to her.

Her nails penetrated the skin of my ass as I pounded her. Her back arched upwards, her head dropped back, her mouth opened wider, and with each deep push she let out a high pitched "Ahhhh".

Seeing my stiff, reserved Simone like this, wildly abandoning herself to my ministrations, started pushing me rapidly to the edge. Her body picked up its gyrations against mine and she started pushing back against me.

"Rick, oh, Rick," she started repeating over and over again. "God, oh, Rick!"

The sound of my name really turned me on. I felt like she was in me, penetrating me, running all the way through my body. Our movements grew frantic, she kept calling my name, breathy and strong.

"Simone," I yelled, "Oh my Simone."

"Give it to me baby. Give it to me, Rick."

I gasped her name again, "Simone, I want you. Forever."

"Forever, Rick" she gasped. "Forever you and me."

I was coming towards my peak and she knew it. We locked eyes. She smiled up at me, still gasping.

"Give me your juice," she whispered. "Give it all to me."

"Yes," I groaned. "Take my juice! Take all of it!"

Something broke inside me and suddenly I was flat on top of her. My body stiffened, my cock enlarged, I let out a loud bellow and suddenly I was gushing all over inside her.

"Yes," she was yelling, jerking my ass to her.

"Yes, yes, yes." she yelled, bucking wildly under me.

I continued to spew jism, my body wracking against her, slamming into her pussy, showering her insides with my juices.

We suddenly collapsed to a shivering halt. I tried vainly to catch my breath as I felt Simone jerking and spasming beneath me. Her breath was ragged and shallow as she tried to catch herself. Her hands fluttered all over my body as her orgasm tore through her.

We lay there, quivering and shivering, me on top of her, her clenching me tightly. I felt her body calm down under me and I moved to lift my weight off her.

She pulled me back on top of her.

"No," she whispered. "You feel so good right there."

I snuggled against her, rubbing my cheeks against her cheeks, kissing her shoulders, rubbing her arms and side. Her legs were up about mine and her hands continued to rub my bum and back.

After a few minutes, I got brave enough to ask.

"Were you serious about forever?"

She moved her hands to my face and turned my head to look down at her.

"Oh, Rick. I kept you at arms length for years and yet you never gave up on me. Where in the world would I find someone as dedicated as you."

I closed my eyes and took a couple breaths, hoping I wasn't dreaming. I was acutely aware of her warm body below me, its slight movements and the feel of her hands on my face. She moved her hips a little, stirring my softened penis which was still within her moist vagina. Her movement sent intense sensations up my withered shaft and I felt it start to grow again.

"Will you marry me?" I asked, and pushed my suddenly revitalized cock deep inside her. Her sudden gasp and immediate intense orgasm was all the answer I needed.

75corner
75corner
120 Followers