The Deal Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I felt his dick against my leg as we danced, and his fingers worked my pussy like a master! I almost came when his wife started playing with my tits. Would you have liked to watch me come on that stage?"

Patrick couldn't answer me! He was too lost in what my hands were doing under the table. Well, he wanted hot, and I decided to give him hot! I leaned over him, placing my head where my hand had been. His cock disappeared inside my mouth and I sucked him in full view of several of the club patrons.

He couldn't hold out now. His dick pulsated and shot its load into my waiting mouth. I continued to suck him, spurt after spurt shooting down my throat. I knew people were watching, but I didn't care! When I stopped sucking him, I sat upright in my chair. Before I had a chance to say anything, Jan was standing next to me, lowering her face to mine. We kissed a deep tongue thrashing kiss. When it was over, she smiled at me and said, "I wondered if he'd come in your mouth, and the only way to really know was to take a taste. Hope you didn't mind."

That was my first visit to Sans Soci. We'd been back many times since, each time enjoying the openness and the freedom of doing what we wanted with who we desired. And tonight would prove to be no different. As Patrick opened the back door of the car, letting me out, I didn't say a word to him. He followed me as I entered the club. Just before we entered the main room I turned to him and said,

"Remember, this is my weekend. We do everything my way! If you fail to obey instantly any command, everything will come to a halt, and I don't know if we'll ever have adventures like the ones you so love, ever again." He didn't reply. He only opened the door for me and smiled. He knew he'd have a lot to smile about before this night was over!

As we entered the interior of the club, I was aware of the overwhelming sexual tension in the air. It was already past midnight, and things were heating up. There was no table near the dance floor, always a good spot to sit, so we turned and walked toward the bar. I was about to order a drink when I noticed Nancy. Nancy's a real dish! And a real swinger! Patrick has always wanted to fuck her, but never has been able to work out the logistics. She was always occupied when he was ready, and he was always busy when she was available. Her husband, Jason was a hunk! I'd sucked his cock on more than one occasion, but had never fucked him either!

The timing was never right for us either. While I wanted his hard cock in me, it never seemed to work out that he and I were "unoccupied" at the same time.

I spoke to Nancy, mostly small talk, while Patrick got our drinks. She noticed we didn't have a table and offered to share their's with us. I eagerly took her up on her offer. I motioned to Patrick that I was going to sit with Nancy and Jason, and he nodded his understanding. As I joined the blonde couple, I noticed Jason seemed to be more interested in the activities on the dance floor, than on me or Nancy. As I sat at their table, waiting for Patrick to bring our drinks, I took in Jason's fine body. He was hard everywhere. I felt his hand resting on my right knee, but he didn't seem too committed to exploration, and his attention was divided between my legs and the dance floor. I soon saw what was capturing his interest. He was watching with rapt attention as a woman on the dance floor was being systematicly undressed by three other women.

Now it was not unusual to see a woman in that club fondle another woman, even on stage, but it was kinda strange how these three were working on this other woman. The woman being undressed stood rigid between the trio that was intent on stripping her clothes off in front of the entire club. They seemed to be holding the semi-nude woman between themselves, and if I didn't know better, I would almost have thought she was being forced to allow these women to strip her naked. The club is a bit rough, but I'd never seen anyone do anything to anybody that they didn't want done. This was different, this was a bit more...savage.

The three women stripping the girl in the middle didn't seem to be taking the usual care that people exhibited here. In fact, I noticed something I hadn't seen when I first took in the scene.

The girl in the middle was handcuffed! She had already had her blouse removed, and her hands were cuffed behind her back. At first, I thought she was merely holding her hands behind her back, making her breasts stand out further. She had lovely tits, even though I couldn't see all of them because they were still encased in her French bra. I noticed now that the girl in the handcuffs still had her skirt and shoes on. Her bra was still on, but the three women who held her captive were feeling her breasts, fondling the nipples through the black silk material of her bra.

By the time I had realized what was going on, Patrick had joined us at the table. Jason still had his hand on my knee, but was also rubbing the top of my thighs through my dress. All four of us, as well as the others in the bar, were watching the action in the center of the dance floor. A pair of scissors suddenly were in evidence, and one of the women cut the front of the cuffed woman's bra, between her large breasts, and the garment fell to the floor. And before the bra hit the floor, the other two women had their mouths covering the cuffed woman's breasts. They were obviously enjoying the other woman's tasty nipples.

I realized that Jason had moved his hand from atop my dress and had worked it between my legs, and was just inches from my pussy. I relaxed my legs so he would have no trouble finding the cunt I knew he wanted. His hands automatically responded, and within seconds, he was gently rubbing my clit as it was prominently exposed through my crotchless panties. I made no effort to cover myself, knowing that Patrick had a perfect view of Jason's fingers and they twirled around the entrance of my pussy!

Of course he was enjoying the view. And he was enjoying the rubbing he was receiving on his own cock from Nancy. While his dick was still inside his pants, Nancy was rubbing my husband to hardness. I knew she must have felt the electronic cock ring I had placed on my husband's hard dick. But if she did, she didn't act surprised. Of course, with Nancy, nothing she found in a man's pants would surprise her.

The action on the floor stopped. The DJ bounced out to center stage. He stepped in front of the bound woman and, after feeling her hard nipples with his thumb and forefinger, turned to the audience.

"Hello, fun seekers! Welcome to the newest game here at Sans Soci! As you can see, our first volunteer is now without her blouse and bra. If you don't remember the rules, or if you've just gotten here, let me remind you about what happens next.

"If you want this woman back, or if you just want to enjoy what she's now showing, you can bid for her. But we don't want money, do we? If you want her, bid another woman to take her place. Now then, do I hear a bidder?"

No one said anything. I looked around the room, and saw a man sitting by himself, although there were two drinks on his table. I was pretty sure the woman on the stage was his wife. He was stroking his cock through his pants, and the lust on his face was unmistakable! I'd seen it on Patrick's face many times when I was being used to satisfy another man's desires.

Suddenly, a voice from the back of the room. "I'll take her, and give you this bitch!"

I recognized the voice. It was Larry, Janet's husband. And the woman he was pushing to the front of the stage was none other than Janet, herself. I wasn't surprised. She's a hot bitch, and I knew she wanted to be up there. Knowing her, she probably told Larry to offer her. The DJ spoke again.

"Okay, bring her up! And you know the rules. The slave you're getting is naked from the waist up, so you have to go one better! What'll it be?"

Larry delivered his wife to the front of the dance floor, turned her to face the crowd, and unbuttoned her blouse. After he'd removed it, he undid her bra. But he didn't stop there. Reaching behind her, he unzipped her skirt, and allowed it to fall to the floor. She was wearing only her garters, stockings, panties and shoes! And did she look hot! Of course, Janet was never the shy type. Larry took the other woman off the stage, her hands still cuffed behind her, and led her back to his table. He hadn't even gotten her back to her chair before his hands were all over her full tits. And he didn't even look back to see what was happening to his wife!

Janet, in the meantime, was standing there, before all of us, and put her hands behind her back to be cuffed! Now I have great tits, but I gotta tell you, Janet makes me seem flat-chested. And having her hands cuffed behind her only made them seem to stick out further. The DJ was back now, but this time, he not only fondled the captive's breasts and nipples, but also ran his hands over her pantied pussy! Janet shuddered as the man's hand found her clit through her satin tap pants. He was obviously enjoying himself, as was she.

While all this was going on, Jason was finger fucking me in earnest! My quim was squishy wet, and his in-and-out action was actually making embarrassing noises. I glanced over to see if Patrick was watching his wife's pussy being punished by this stranger, and of course he was. Nancy had taken matters a step further, and had Patrick's cock out of his pants, and was giving his electronic cock ring the once over. She turned to me, and for the first time, noticed her husbands fingers inside my pussy. If that annoyed her, she certainly didn't show it. Instead she gave me a quizzical look and lifted Patrick's cock up, as if to ask me what the cock ring was all about.

I reached down to Jason's hand and gently pulled his fingers out of my cunt. I wanted him to continue, but I needed to have control of my body for a few minutes.

"You can go back in in just a second, sweetie. I need to get something out of my purse."

I reached into my bag and withdrew the controller for the cock ring. Nancy was a smart girl. I knew she'd figure it out on her own. I leaned across the table and handed the controller to her. "Enjoy," was all I said. Leaning back in my chair, I spread my legs apart, and looking at Jason, said, "You were saying..." He didn't need a second invitation. His hand was back on my pussy, his fingers digging deep into my secret place, furiously beating the passion out of my clit!

I put the feelings that Jason was building in my cunt on hold, and turned my attention back to Janet. Her three tormentors were running their tongues across her breasts and down her flat tummy. One of them snaked a hand inside the top of her panties. I could see by the expression on Janet's face that the woman had found her love button. I suspect Janet might have come right then on the stage if the DJ hadn't bounced back into centre stage.

"Now then, this hot little bitch is ready to make one of you guys very happy! Do I hear a bid?"

"I'll take her!" The voice from the left of the stage was not one I recognized. But then, I didn't know every one who visited this particular club. A rather short, heavy set man was walking toward the stage, his tall companion being dragged behind him, almost reluctantly. He arrived at the stage, and without any type of ceremony, turned to his friend and simply said, "Take 'em off!"

She complied instantly. The woman he'd brought was slender and tall, and very dark! I envied her sun tan! She was dressed in a two piece suit, which she quickly stripped off her well endowed body. Next came the red blouse, followed by her bra. She didn't need be told that the ante was now one more garment. Again, without hesitation, she placed her thumbs inside the waistband of her panties, and peeled them off her smooth ass. Janet was led off the stage, and given to the short little man, who quickly spirited her off to his little section of the room. His wife, or girl friend, was soon forgotten as she was lead to the centre stage, cuffed and placed on display for all the other men to bid on.

The DJ wasn't about to pass on this piece of ass. He was quickly back on the floor, and again he was freely feeling the woman in front of him! His hands lingered on her hard little nipples, and I guess they were just too tempting for him. He leaned over, kissed one and then the other. The second kiss took a bit longer than the first, and when he pulled his face off her breast, the little pool of spittle was clearly there for anyone to see! Next, he ran his hand down her curveous body, until his fingers found her wet pussy and then disappeared inside. The woman gasped as the DJ pushed two fingers inside her box! I feared for a moment that her knees would buckle, and she would fall down in front of the DJ. But he removed his fingers from her pussy, and then, in a move that probably surprised him as much as her, he held the pussy soaked fingers before the woman's mouth. Without hesitation, the woman sucked the fingers into her mouth, and cleaned them of any evidence of her passion juice.

"Gentlemen, I'm tempted to keep this one, but rules are rules. Anybody got anything worth trading for this slut?"

I knew what I wanted! Turning to Patrick, I told him, "Trade me!"

He didn't hesitate. Standing up, with his cock still outside his pants, cockring and all, he shouted, "This cunt is hot. I'll bid for the other bitch!"

I didn't wait for Patrick to walk me to the front. I made the trip in less than six steps, and with each step, I was getting hotter and wetter. Patrick caught up with me just before I stepped onto the dance floor. I had already undone the one button holding the black and white dress on my body, and with the shrug of my shoulders, it fell to the ground. I was wearing no bra, and my crotchless panties offered neither modesty or protection. I stood in front of the DJ wearing only my stockings and garter and heels. After turning my back to him, and my front to the audience, I offered my hands to him to cuff. I swear, I almost came as I heard them snap shut!

There is something about being helpless in front of a man, naked and helpless, that makes my pussy run wet! I knew I had to up the ante, but clothing was not the answer. I fell to my knees in front of the DJ. He knew what I wanted. He knew what I was prepared to do. But surprisingly, he seemed to hesitate. Instead of pulling his cock out of his pants for me to suck, he turned to the audience and asked, "Who wants to be the designated squirter?" Before anyone could answer, Jason was on his feet, and on the dance floor.

The DJ turned me sideways, so as not to block the action of my bidding. Jason dropped his pants and underwear in one motion. His hard cock was poking me in the eye, slapping my face with his turgid dick! I didn't need to be told what to do. Since I was deprived of the use of my hands, I was pretty much at the mercy of Jason's cock. He didn't make me wait long. Sliding his hard dick past my lips, he entered my mouth in one fast stroke. He'd taken my head, (needlessly) and was holding my face against his legs, as his cock sawed in and out of my mouth.

I don't know if it was the time he'd spent moments before with his fingers in my cunt, or if it was the idea of cumming in my mouth in front of a room full of people, or maybe just face fucking me in front of my husband, but at any rate, Jason began shooting his load almost as soon as his dick hit the back of my throat. And I wanted it all! I swallowed almost as fast as he came. Almost! I got almost all of his cum swallowed. But not quite all. When he pulled his spent cock out of my mouth, I knew some of his seed was spilling down my chin, and dangling there, for all the world to see that I had indeed just sucked a man's cock, a man I barely knew, and a man who'd face-fucked me just feet from my husband's watchful eyes.

I looked over at Patrick. He was watching me, but at the same time, he had his cock buried in the woman's snatch that had stood on this stage just before me. And when Patrick saw my mouth with cum dripping from it, I watched him come in the stranger's pussy! And for the forth time that night, I realized my mouth had been fucked, but my pussy was still vacant! This would not do. Not do at all!

I wasn't happy about the way the night was going. It seemed to me that Patrick was getting all the fun, and I was doing all the work! If you call sucking a good looking stud while handcuffed on a dance floor work, that is. The DJ helped me to my feet and started to turn me around to undo the cuffs. Then he stopped, and turned me back to face him.

"I know I shouldn't do this, but I really can't help myself!" Saying this, he reached down and put one hand on my exposed pussy. His other hand was fondling my left breast. As his fingers sunk into my steaming cunt, I felt my knees get weak. I needed to be fucked so badly! The DJ's fingers sped up their frantic movement. My nipples were sticking straight out, and my pussy was gushing slick juices down my legs and all over the stranger's hands.

"Please. I need to be fucked so much. Can't you help me?" I was begging the handsome musician.

"I'm not much for public fucking. But..." He took my arm by the elbow and led me off the dance floor and around to his record booth. There was a small table, stacked with records and tapes, and another one with his coat across it. In the front of the booth was his electronic equipment. The booth was elevated about four feet off the ground, and enclosed in plexiglass and paneling. He was not gentle with me at all, but rather, with a combination of pulling and shoving, forced me into the booth and then followed me in.

"So, you need to be fucked, huh?"

"Yes! Please. I need a hard cock in my pussy!"

"Well, maybe I can help you. But only if you can give me what I need. Think you can do that?"

"Anything. Just give me your cock!"

He smiled and turned his back on me. I watched him turn some dials on his electronic control board. Turning back to me he unbuttoned his pants, letting them drop to the floor. I gasped as I saw what he had between his legs. It was huge! Now I like a big cock as well as the next girl, but that monster was absolutely unreal in its size. I instantly changed my mind about fucking him. I wouldn't mind sucking it a while, or even jerking it off on my tits and face, but there was no way that thing was going into my pussy! No way at all.

I started to think about getting out of the booth, but the door was closed. I knew no one could hear me if I yelled, not over the music I was sure he'd turned on, and not in the midst of the orgy that was unleashed by the dance floor auction! I pushed back the feeling of panic that was overcoming me. This wasn't the worse thing that could happen to me, and if I played my cards right, I would probably enjoy the experience.

"Okay, listen, sweetie, I can't take that cock in my pussy. But I'll be glad to blow you. Why don't you take off my cuffs, and let me at that little puppy?"

"Oh, but you asked me to fuck you. I remember. You told me you needed a cock sooooo badly. remember?"

I could tell this wasn't going to be as easy as I'd hoped. I tried another tack.

"Listen, honey, that thing'll split me in half. And you don't want to hurt me do you? Let my hands go and I'll make you very happy."

"No, let's leave your hands where they are. But if you don't want to fuck me, that's okay. I'll just entertain myself with your hot body. I'll just feel around...and..."

His hands had resumed their exploration. I couldn't help myself. When his fingers found my clit, my legs opened on their own, giving him greater access to my pussy, to my hot cunt! He kept his fingers busy, and began touching my breasts again, just as he had a few moments before on the dance floor. I began reconsidering my fear of his cock. It was big...but I had been fucked before by big guys...and I really was hot...