The Debauchery of Hope Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say it Hope!" she felt his warm breath once again cascade across her face.

"..Fuck..mmmeee..harrrdddd," Hope gasped, her voice sounding like she was riding a bicycle across a road full of potholes.

"NIGGER FUCK ME HARD!" LJ insisted.

"OH GOD," she cried again, desperately trying to either get her nut or make LJ get his before she was forced to utter those words.

"Last chance...or I walk away," he told her with unflinching certainty.

Like a skydiver freefalling 10,000 feet to the ground, Hope knew giving in to LJ's, as well as her own secret longings, was the only way for her chute to open.

"NNN..NNNN...aahhh..fuck..me..hard," she choked.

"AGAIN HOPE..SAY IT AGAIN," LJ drilled his dick savagely into her.

"Nigg....aahh..fuuu...kk...me..harrrrdddd," drifted like cotton from her mouth.

"LOUDER..AGAIN!!" LJ implored.

"Nigger..fuck me hard," Hope finally got it right, her conscience, as well as her entire body flush with boiling guilt.

"That's a Good Slut...again Hope..say it again...LOUDER," LJ half grinned then smirked into Hope's ear.

"NIGGER FUCK ME HARD...NIGGER FUCK ME HARD..NIGGER FUCK ME HARD...," Hope repeated as many times as it took, her voice increasing in volume as if it was on a never ending loop of tape as LJ ruthlessly pounded his dick deep into her womb.

"Good Hope...LOUDER," LJ smacked her hard on the ass as he urged her on from behind.

" NIGGER FUCK ME HARD...NIGGER FUCK ME HARD....NIGGERRRR FUCKKKK MMMMEEEE HARRRRDDDDD," Hope droned like a runaway locomotive until everything in the world seemed to explode in a fiery crescendo around her.

The school empty, Hope's screaming voice ricocheted through the hallways and ductwork. If anyone had been sitting in the cafeteria, or even the Principal's office on the other side of the building, they would have certainly raised their heads to see where the shrill echoes of sexual release were coming from.

____________________________________

It took awhile for the sexual carnage he was at the center of to settle around LJ Addison. He knew he'd cum for the second time in a half hour, and from the way Hope's vaginal secretions soaked not only his cock, but literally spewed and sprayed over his entire groin, he was pretty sure she'd had the most debilitating orgasm of her entire life.

Her pussy still skewered on his cock as he held her dead weight in his hands, LJ steadied his feet before pulling backwards and withdrawing his prick. It sounded as if he was pulling free from a vat of jelly, and LJ found himself temporarily mesmerized watching the way all the muscles in Hope's face seemed to twitch and fire as he pulled his manhood free. Even he had shake his head when he saw the copious amounts of their shared fluids coating his rubbery and spent phallus.

Sensing she'd collapse straight down to the floor if he simply let her go, LJ eased gently down to his knees, bringing Hope with him as the sound of her screams continued to vibrate in his head nearly a minute after the pair had ceased fucking.

"It's OK, Baby," LJ soothed the sobbing woman in his arms.

"You did what you had to..you did exactly what you needed to..exactly what you wanted to," he patted Hope's head and whispered into her ear, knowing she was too overcome to reply from the way she shivered in his arms.

Helping her back to her feet several minutes later once she was able to stand on her own, LJ flipped on the showerhead above and turned the knob to hot. Over the next five minutes, LJ tenderly bathed Hope in the same exact spot he'd just brutally fucked her, washing the physical remnants of the deed from her body, but knowing full well the psychological ones were just starting to sink in. Whatever the next day held, LJ was content how this one had ended.

As for Hope, even though she would never be able to put everything swirling through her into words as LJ's strong hands caressed and cleansed her body under the glorious relief of the shower, there had now been a fire lit inside her that would need to be tended......

Part 3 to come...

12