The Debauchery of Hope Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed as if LJ made a point of hurling his dick a little harder into Hope's snatch with each step closer the couple took to their car. Hope could sense the man and woman still didn't have a clue what was happening in the SUV, but knew it wouldn't be long before they did. Doing the best she could to quell the moans rising in her throat, it was a losing battle considering LJ showed no desire in slowing his assault. The fierce sound of his crotch smacking against Hope's ass filled the cab of the vehicle and she was pretty sure it was also spilling out the open window, to the whole world outside as her pussy strained and spasmed around LJ's impaling shaft.

"BOUNCE BABY...BOUNCE," LJ leaned forward and grunted into Hope's ear, using his powerful hands to literally wrench the woman's body up and down until Hope collapsed face first into the back support of the seat in front of her.

By then the married couple had taken note of the rustling sound of flesh meeting flesh coming from inside the SUV. While it did take the woman a few seconds in the dark to recognize Hope and LJ from inside the restaurant, not to mention convince her sensibilities as to what exactly was going on, her Husband knew immediately what was unfolding inside the jerking vehicle. Bowing his head, the man tried taking his Wife by the arm to get her in the car so they could quickly drive away.

The cosmic timing however couldn't have been more perfect. The man and wife were still standing there trying to collect their wits when Hope came. Even though her mind, and her various body parts were flailing in a million different directions as her very public release tore through her, she was able to steal of tangible glance or two at the man and woman and could see the mesmerized look from the carnal display they were witnessing. The couple gave every impression of two loving, decent, God-fearing people, but even they weren't able to pull their eyes away from a woman who was in such violent throws of passion.

_____________________________________

Sitting in the darkened cabin of his SUV with Hope draped and squirming on top of him, LJ knew the couple outside couldn't see him. With his face resting just above Hope's shoulder, LJ could clearly see them in the well lit lot. He'd driven Hope out to the restaurant with only a sketch of a plan in his head. If all he'd got was a good meal out of the trip, LJ knew he could live with that. When circumstances aligned allowing him to fill a much less wholesome hunger however, LJ wasn't going to leave anything on the plate, and somehow things had worked out better than he could have ever imagined.

Studying the look on the Husband's face as he finally managed to open the passenger side door to his car and usher his stunned Wife inside, LJ watched intently as they backed out of the space and headed for the exit.

Still quivering until she went limp on his lap, LJ patted his huge hands down Hope's curved and twisting spine before whispering into her ear that everything was going to be OK. Looking up one last time before the married couple's car left the lot, LJ swore he could see the woman inside cast one last furtive stare back as her Husband drove away. It was then he shot what lust that was still boiling in his balls deep into Hope's churning and flared womb.

Collecting Hope in his arms and easing her dress back down to its proper position, LJ helped the spent woman stretch out on the bench seat before he slipped behind the wheel.

"Let''s meet up sometime Saturday morning real early..maybe take a trip out to look at some of those properties before we set up a meeting with an agent," LJ said at some point during the drive back to the school to get Hope's car.

"Sure," Hope managed to sigh, her voice exhausted and haggard as she rested like a thunderstruck child in the backseat.

PART 5 to come...

12