The Deflowering of Sue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxNsue
maxNsue
27 Followers

Sue told me to kneel in front of her like Bill had me do. I was informed that she would be spending most of tomorrow at the home of a professional Dominatrix, who would teach me what I need to know in order to keep you submissive and under my control. She would also learn about cuckolding and the mind of a submissive so that she could dominant me as best as she could. After she was done with talking to me, she told me to lick the bottom of her shoes. I hesitated because she walks outside with those shoes and the soles were not clean. She kicked me in the balls and I rolled over. She kicked my balls again while I was defenseless. Sue was mad, mad that I had told Bill not to fuck her pussy yet. Mad because I wanted a way out without having to pay he any alimony. Mad because she had to suffer abuse at the hand of Bill and I never once jumped to her defense and seemed to enjoy her suffering. The next kick caught me in the side and almost broke a rib. I quickly got on all fours and begin to lightly lick the sole of her shoes. She said that was not good enough, she wanted them licked clean and hoped I got a disease from whatever was on them.

I cleaned the soles of her shoes as best as I could without getting a scrapper to take off the crusted stuff. Sue said I could stop as I was just wasting her time. I got up to go to the bathroom to clean my mouth but instead, I was ordered not to clean my mouth until tomorrow morning. I protested and got a hard slap to eh side of my face and a warning to never do that again. This was getting serious and maybe more than I could handle. My sweet virginal wife was in the grip of sexual arousal and feeling betrayed by me. Not one thing about our marriage went the way she imagined it and now she knew that only Bill could fulfill her dreams and thought nothing of me other than a useless appendage that she was stuck with. I hoped that her attitude would change as Bill told me it would. He said that it would get much worse before it got a little better. He then laughed and asked me if my health insurance was paid up. I did not think it funny at the time but know I know he was genuinely concerned.

maxNsue
maxNsue
27 Followers