The Delivery Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
Delivery girl helps a lonely woman out.
1.3k words
3.31
60.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers

Theresa O'Connell looked wistfully at the darkening skies and the last hint of sunlight permeated its way into her living room. She was alone... again and wanting anyone, anything for companionship. Her longtime boyfriend of three years had broken up with her suddenly, almost on a whim, Theresa thought that there was something else going on that she hadn't seen, brewing just beneath the surface. Perhaps it was an affair of some sort, she couldn't tell. Whatever it was, her beau had suddenly decided to disappear on her and leave her pining.

Now it was Friday again and she wanted a date, something, anything. She slid out of her work clothes and placed on a sweatshirt, and a pair of her blackest, slinkiest underwear, more for modesty than anything else. If anything, this break-up had given her an insatiable appetite for sexual things. She'd gone out to the movie rental place, and picked out three of the better ones (she thought anyway) Bridget Jones's Diary, The Wedding Singer, and The Bachelor. She had popped one in the player and settled in with a stiff brew, leaning her head back on the couch so that she was well enough situated to be comfortable, and yet able to see the Tele without too much hassle.

She picked up the phone and quickly dialed.

"Hello, MARIO'S PIZZA home of the frankfurter special, how can we help you out tonight?"

"Hello Mario, this is Theresa O'Connell over on 159th Hallow Way, I'd like the usual please. "

"Pepperoni, and Mushroom?"

"Yeah. "

"Must be going to have one of those movie nights of yours, eh?"

"You do know me well my friend, yes. "

"Do you want anything else, breadsticks or something like that?"

"Nope, though would you mind sending over a 2 liter of some beverage?"

"Not a problem, the bill will come to 20. 38, regulars discount you know. "

"Yeah, I know. " Theresa mumbled slightly to herself, knowing that Mario probably heard and sympathized.

"That will be ready, and don't worry, I have a feeling that something will pick up, and don't you worry?"

"I wish I could be as optimistic as you, Mario. "

"Good night Miss O'Connell. "

"Night Mario. " Theresa hung up the phone and turned back to her movie.

A little while later Theresa's doorbell rings she goes up to get it, her toes are sliding along on the carpet, feeling the comfort of the shag. "One moment, be right there. " Theresa synchs up the belt to her robe and goes to the door.

At the door is a stunning woman of Italian decent. "My name is Sonja. I tend to run for Mario, when he's, hows-do-you-say, out?"

"How much do I owe you?"

"Mario said that the pizza is on the house, but he did say that I needed to do one more thing for him before I collected and left. "

Theresa looked at her strangely. "And what might that be?"

"Relax seniorita, it is not what you think. I am no street thug, nothing like that. "

Theresa blushed, "Sorry. So what may I offer you?"

"For first off, I'd like a table, this pie's enough to burn off my hand. "

"Sure, sure, come this way. " Theresa directs her to the table, and grabs her purse so that she can pay her bill.

"So Mario tells me that your beau, he broke it with you?"

"You mean, broke up with me?"

"Yes, so sorry, my English is improving, but it is not so good as of yet. "

"Yes, the rat bastard ran off with a waitress from Chez Delmonico. "

"That bastada!" Sonja was outraged. "Perhaps there's another way that I could help you. "

Theresa looks ay her suspiciously. "I don't really have any money, I don't think that I could afford to have him killed, though part of me really, really wants too.

Sonja laughed. "No, nothing like that at all. " She directed Theresa out to her car. Come home with me, I was told to give you warm place to live, Mario figured that you didn't have any place to go, so he offered the back room but I told him that I would take care of you. "

Theresa smiled. "Yes please. "

Sonja placed her hand around her friend. "We'll take my car, and come back for yours later in the day, does that sound good?"

It sounds wonderful. "

And so the two friends took off in Sonja's Ford escort – it was a small cart for a small woman, but the apartment that Sonja owned was nothing if not immense.

"Please drop your stuff anywhere that you want to. You're more than welcome to take a shower or anything else that you would like. I'll go get you some linins, how about that?"

Theresa smiled, "T-thank-you I-I'd like that. "

Sonja disappeared into the backroom and returned a while later with the linins. "Here let me change the sheets and you can be on your way. "

"Thanks... " Theresa watched as Sonja worked, noticing the other woman's tanned hands and muscular body.

Sonja worked fast and in a few moments the sheets were changed and she was out of the room. "Here you have a good night and we'll talk later, ok?"

"Ok. " Theresa watched as her friend left and settled down in the covers for a long sleep. She wanted to ask about a shower, but didn't want to seem too presumptuous, so she simply hugged her friend ansd went into bed.

Once Sonja left, Theresa wondered what to sleep in, for some reason, the room was beastly hot and she didn't want to trouble Sonja by asking how the windows worked, so she opeted for the seconds best defense and slid off her clothe, leaving them in a pile on the floor and lying comfortably in the sheets, she drifted off to sleep.

She could feel strong arms around her, holding her closely...

"Shh, don't cry, don't cry... "

'Don't cry? What was Sonja talking about?' She reached up to touch her eyes, her fingers coming away wet. "oh... " She said simply. 'So she had been crying. '

"Shh, its ok, you can cry if you want to. " Sonja sat herself down in the bed next to Theresa, sliding the blankets over to get into bed with her.

For a moment Theresa was alarmed and tried to shot a warning, but it was too late, Sonja was already in bed with her, and better yet, didn't seem to mind her lack of sleeping attire.

"You're right. " Sonja said matter-of-factly, "it is slightly warm in here. I guess that I should take care of that. "

Before Theresa could say anything, Sonja slipped out of her clothing and soon, as was naked as she.

"Scoot over, you bed hog you... " Sonja smiled at her new friend. She embraced Theresa, kissing her slightly,

Theresa let herself fall into the kisses, and her hands went down lower to the downy pubic thatch that looked so good.

A slight moan ensued and the two lovers spent the next two hours making love to each other.

At first Theresa was worried that something would happen, but soon settled into her friends arms, and fell fast asleep.

When Theresa awoke the next morning, Sonja was already out of bed, dressed, and cooking breakfast.

"Mm, something smells good. "

"Did you sleep well?"

Theresa blushed. "As if you didn't know... "

Sonja smiled back. "I knew, but I didn't want to make a move on you without your permission. Eggs?"

"Yes please. " Theresa had slipped on a shirt over her body, and was now seated at the table.

Sonja slid the plate over to her, and sat down next to her. "Eat up, we've got a big day today. "

Theresa shoveled food into her mouth, but wasn't really sure what was going on...

"Lets go out. " Sonja picked up a purse, and walked to the door. "Well are you coming?"

Theresa put down her fork and wiped the back of her mouth with her hand. "Where are we going?"

"That's for me to know and for you to guess. " Sonja smiled as she herded her new friend into the car.

PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers