The Demons Within Sydney Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ty walked toward me without saying a word until he stood next to me. I looked at his rugged good looks and found myself weakening with desire. The wine had obviously clouded my judgement or so I thought. Why is it wrong for me to want him? He's no longer a boy and it's obvious that he's attracted to me. Why? What's the harm?

Ty looked me in my eyes and said, "Mrs G I'm so sorry about Saturday. I thought about it a lot and I just couldn't help myself. You looked so beautiful and sexy that day I forgot you were Mike's mom."

His words were intoxicating, my head spun out of control as I fought to suppress my deepest desires. I said, "Ty you are such a special young man. You're very handsome and very polite. If I was your age I……"

Before I could finish Ty pulled me into his arms and pressed his lips onto mine. My body melted as his arms wrapped around me pulling me closer to him. I could feel his chest pushing on my breast as well as his manhood grinding into my pussy. I let out soft whimper as I felt his tongue probe into my mouth, "mmmmm." I was lost with lust and excitement. It had been so long since I had felt the heat and passion of a kiss.

"Ty please don't. This is wrong. I am old enough to be your mom. Please."

Before he could say anything I mustered all the strength I had and pried my body from his. I turned and walked into the inside not knowing what else to do. I was flushed with desire and unsure that I could maintain my composure. His lips felt wonderful on mine. Damn why did he do that.

I heard Ty walk inside and say, "Mrs G you felt wonderful in my arms. I know you enjoyed my kiss. You want me as much as I want you."

I ignored Ty holding my ground with my back to him all the while fighting to repress my true feelings from coming out. I heard him near and soon felt his hands on my shoulders. Slowly and softly he massaged my shoulders. He whispered softly in my ear, "Sydney, you are so beautiful. I want you so much." I let out a slight gasp as his tongue flicked and nibbled on my ear. He called me Sydney.

His wrapped his hands around my stomach and pulled me close to him as he continued to nibble on my ear. I felt his cock grind against my back as his hands moved upward and brushed against the bottom of my breast. I let a soft moan escape from my quivering lips, "ooooohhhhh."

I tried to resist his advances, "Please Ty stop. This isn't right. Don't do this. I beg you please stop." My mind was saying stop don't do this! But my body had won out. I didn't care about anything except for the fact that this wonderful young man truly craved and wanted me as a woman. My heart pounded rapidly and my breathing increased as I felt Ty's hand caress the side of my breast.

I moaned softly, "ooooh yes." as Ty gently squeezed my breast through the silk of my blouse. My legs felt weak as a maelstrom of emotion swirled through my head. Both hands now cupped my breasts massaging them as he pulled me closer to him. His hands began to expertly unbutton my blouse until all buttons were undone. He took my arms spun me around and lowered his lips onto mine.

His hands fondled my nipples through my bra sending chills of pleasure down my spine, "mmmmmm" it felt so good. I knew there was no turning back. I needed to be a woman again. I needed to feel sexy. I needed to feel him in me.

Still locked in a passionate kiss, I slid my hand down between our bodies and rubbed his cock ever so softly through his shorts. A soft moan escaped from my lips as I squeezed his cock, "oooooo you're so hard." Not only was he hard but he was huge. I was deep with fire as I broke from our kiss and knelt down in front of Ty.

I slowly pulled his cock out and stroked it as I stared in awe at its size. It was so manly and I wanted so much to make love to it with my mouth. I ran my fingers gently up and down its long shaft causing Ty to groan, "Oh yes Sydney suck it. Make me cum."

My pussy was on a fire as I gently licked the head of this wonderfully big thick cock. My hands trembled in sexual anticipation as I lowered my lips onto his big cock. I worked my tongue around the rim of its large head as I stroked his cock with my hand.

I felt a mild spasm as a bead of salty precum oozed from his cock onto my tongue. I quickly felt little tremors build within me. I licked around the head as Ty moaned loudly, "Oh God Suck my cock, Let me fuck your mouth."

Those words excited me to no end. So crude so wanton. My pussy was wet with desire as I was already beginning to feel mini sparks of pleasure ripping through my body. I felt so sexy, so wanton as I took the head into my mouth, gently sucking it.

Ty moaned, "oh yes baby suck it. Oohh that feels so good" as I lowered my mouth over the shaft of his throbbing cock nearing orgasm.

I held his cock in my hand teasing it further with my tongue. I was so turned on and I was really enjoying the blowjob I was giving Ty. I sensed that Ty was about ready to explode so I lowered my mouth over the head of his cock and quickly stroked his shaft up and down.

Ty began to push his cock in and out of my mouth as I gently squeezed his balls my tongue licking his pumping mass. He was fucking my face and I was wild with lust. I suddenly felt the spasms shoot out from his cock and into my open mouth.

Ty groaned, "oh God yes Im cummin Im cummin.. Oooooh yes." His sperm felt so hot as squirt after squirt filled me. I tried to swallow it all but I was unable to, as it was too much. I felt the hot sperm oozing from my mouth as I continued to suck on his cock.

His hot cock felt so wonderfully erotic as it pulsed in my mouth. I couldn't believe how utterly turned on I was. I felt so sexy, so alive, and so slutty!

He pulled me up and kissed me. His hands found their way to my breast and pinched both erect nipples as I arched my head back and moaned, "oh yes baby play with my nipples. I am sooooo wet and horny. Oh yes that feels so good." I couldn't believe I had just said. I felt so incredibly sexy as this boy sucked on my breast in the middle of the kitchen.

I squirmed and writhed in delight as his hands pushed my skirt above my hips and caressed my ass. I can't believe I doing this. I feel like such a slut but I didn't care anymore. All I cared about was feeling his cock deep inside of me.

I felt him picked me up onto the counter as he continued to tease my nipples with his silky smooth tongue. I grabbed his head and pulled it in tight to my breasts forcing his tongue hard on them, "oh yes Ty suck my nipples." my legs straddled his body as his hands continued to caress and squeeze my ass.

Ty broke away from my nipples and smothered my mouth with his lips as I felt both his hands tugging on my panties. I pushed my hips up so that he could slide them off me but instead he just ripped them off from both sides. A quick gasp escaped from my lips, "oooooooh." I was over the edge with passion and Ty's manly force along with his delicate caresses had me nearing an intense orgasm.

He flicked my clit with his finger as I squirmed in heat. He pushed me back down onto the counter top and spread my legs apart. He lowered his tongue to my throbbing clit and teasingly nibbled at it before taking it in his mouth with one long deep sucking motion.

"ooh yes suck my pussy make me cum I'm so close." I said as my body began to thrash wildly on the countertop. He slid his fingers in my pussy and flicked at my clit with his tongue.

I felt my legs shudder as the wisps of an impending orgasm neared. Ty took one last long nibble on my pussy causing my body to stiffen as I moaned loudly in ecstasy, "Oh Oh Ohhhhhhhh, Yes I'm Cumming I'm cumming don't stop." as my body erupted in a massive orgasm.

My orgasm went on and on as I savored every wave of pleasure that ripped through my body. It was better than I hoped for. Once my orgasm subsided I quickly sat up and hungrily smothered his mouth with mine. I whimpered, "ooooh baby that was sooo good," I cooed, "I want to feel your cock in my pussy."

He pulled me off the counter and swung me around and spread my legs apart. I stood there with my skirt pushed above my waist, blouse undone, spread open for his cock. I felt the head penetrate the opening of my pussy and I groaned loudly in heated anticipation, "Oh yes Ty Fuck me baby. I need you to fuck me baby."

He teasingly pulled his cock out so I pushed back my pussy until I had the entire length of his cock inside me. I moaned, "oh yes you feel so hard and hot Ty. Please fuck me baby. Make me cum again." Instead I felt Ty withdrawing his cock from my pussy.

I looked back and Ty said, "Baby do you like my cock? Does it feel good baby? Do you want me to fuck you hard?"

"Oh yes baby please fuck me hard."

I felt his cock slide inside me again and I excitedly rocked my ass back and forth onto it as he stood still. I turned back to look and saw him with a smirk on his face, "Ty baby is there something wrong?"

He pulled his cock out again and said, "Baby I don't think you want me to fuck you. After all you said this was wrong. You told me to stop why is it okay now?"

"Oh baby I was wrong. I need you to make love to me. I want you so bad. I love your cock it so big and hard. Please Ty baby make me cum."

"Okay baby but are you sure you can handle it?" with that he reached down, grabbed my ass and slammed his cock deep inside my fiery depths.

"Ohohohohoh! Yes Yes Yes. Give me all you got. Fuck me hard. Fuck me baby. Make me cum. Oh yes that's it. I love your cock. Fuck me. Harder Harder!" He held onto my ass and furiously shoved his cock in and out of me faster and faster.

My body bucked wildly, my head thrashed from side to side, as I panted, "Make me cum! I'm so close. Make me cum! Please don't stop. You feel so fucking hard."

I felt his cock grow within me as I reached under me and grabbed hold of his balls. They were huge and firm waiting to explode.

Ty groaned in pleasure, "ooh yes that's it play with my balls baby. I'm going to cum so fucking hard. I 'm going to fill your fuck hole with my hot seed."

The words shocked and excited me. I had never heard such raw decadence before. Yet it turned me on more knowing that I was making this young man so excited. I moaned loudly as he continued to fuck me, " Oh yes baby Fuck me hard. Cum inside me. I want to feel your hot cum baby."

All of a sudden I felt his finger playing with my ass and before I could say anything he was pushing it in and out of my ass. My body convulsed and I screamed in pleasure, "oooooh yess. Fuck my pussy. Fuck me hard. I'm cumminn, ohohohoh, yess that's it I'm cumming! Oooooooooooh!"

My body erupted in a violent massive orgasm. As I was riding the waves of pleasure I felt Ty's cock begin to spasm inside me. Our bodies shook and shuddered together in mutual orgasms. He kept shooting his cum into my pussy. I looked back and squealed, "That's it give me all your cum. Keep fucking me." His cock softened in my pussy as we savored our heart stopping climaxes.

He pulled me around into his arms and smothered my lips with the most sensual kiss I had ever had. We broke off our erotic kiss and he said "Syd that was just an incredible fuck. I would have never guessed that you were the cock loving slut that you are."

His words scared me yet excited me. He was right. I loved every second of his manliness, his crudeness, his touch and yes his cock. It was so big and felt so good. I purred, "I love your cock Ty. I want you to fuck me over and over. I'll never get enough of you."

He looked at me and said, " You know I think that's exactly what I am going to do." His words made my body tingled with pleasure and fear.

TY

It had been two agonizingly long weeks since I had seen Mrs G. I was beginning to worry that my plan was not working. My thought was to stay away from her until she made the first move. I knew she wanted me but I wanted her to realize that for herself. If she was going to turn into my fuck slave I needed to be patient.

It was Friday afternoon and I was chillin at home when I heard the phone ring. I answered it "Hello." then heard Mrs G on the other end of the line. Bingo baby. You're mine!!!!

"Hi Ty this is Mrs G."

"Oh hey Mrs G how are you doing?"

I wondered where she was going with this call and I soon found out.

"Ty I am so sorry about what happened two weeks ago. It was so wrong of me to have given you the wrong idea. I hope you can forgive me so we can get back to way the things were between us."

Wrong idea my ass. What the fuck am I supposed to think when I see you playing with yourself and moaning my name out loud. You're just as fucking horny and hot about me as I am about you.

"Hey Mrs G there is no reason to apologize. I think we both got caught up in the moment."

"I know Ty. But I'm an adult who should have known better. I just don't know what got into me."

"Mrs G don't give it another thought. I am cool with it if you are."

Don't give it another thought just stop the bullshit and fuck me. Actions baby.

"Ty I have an idea why don't you stop over this afternoon and I'll make you a nice dinner prior to any plans you may have? This way we can talk a little more. I just want to make sure everything is okay between us."

Dinner my ass. You want to get laid whether you know it or not.

"Dinner sounds great but I have plans to meet a buddy of mine at 9:00 so what time should I come over?"

"Well why don't you stop over around 6:00. I'll grill some steaks for us."

Don't worry about the steaks we wont be needing them.

"Okay Mrs G. I'm really looking forward to this."

"Me too Ty. I'll see you soon."

It was only 2:00 when I called my buddy and canceled our plans for tonight. If things went the way I expected them to go I will be getting laid around 9:00.

As 6:00 neared I decided to make her wait. After all it had been two weeks already what's a couple of more hours. Besides she needs to realize her true desires. I listened to some CD's in my room for an hour or so before getting dressed.

I put a pair of basketball shorts and tank top on and began to work out. I wanted my muscles to be nice and sweaty before I went over to her house. I finished my work out left for her house.

By the time I got there it was already 8:00. She was either going to be pissed or excited to see me. I was prepared to deal with either scenario as I rang the doorbell.

She looked upset when she opened the door so I gave her this sheepish little smirk.

"Ty where have you been? It's almost 8:00 and I was worried you weren't coming."

"Hey Mrs G I'm sorry I am so late but I got caught up playing some hoops and lost track of time. I ran here as fast as I could when I saw what time it was."

"Well that's okay I was just so looking forward to spending some time with you. It'll be fine. Maybe we can do it another night."

"Mrs G I'm fine with tonight if you are. All I need is a towel to clean some of this sweat off. I'm famished are you?"

"Ty it's okay we can do it another time. Besides you said you're meeting a friend of yours at 9:00."

"Don't worry Mrs G. I called him already to cancel. I feel bad that I'm late. Lets just pretend that its 6:00. Deal?"

She smiled at me and said, "Deal, now come on in get cleaned up. The bathroom is upstairs first door on the right. I'll be outside with the steaks."

I hurried up the stairs and found her room. I pulled my tank top off and killed some time before heading downstairs wearing just my shorts. Her eyes grew big when she saw my bare chest and said, "Ty is everything ok?"

"Oh yea Mrs G. I'm fine. I hope you don't mind my attire but my tank top is soaked with sweat."

She continued to stare at my chest before saying "That's fine Ty but you may want to check in Mike's room to see if he has any shirts that fit."

I walked toward her and said, "Mrs G I'm so sorry about last Saturday. I thought about it a lot and I just couldn't help myself. You looked so beautiful and sexy that day I forgot you were Mike's mom."

I stood inches from her looking into her eyes as she said, "Ty you are such a special young man. You're very handsome and very polite. If I was your age I……"

Fuck that shit its ShowTime! I pulled her into his arms and smothered her lips with mine. My arms wrapped around her pulling her closer to me so that she could feel my hardening cock pressing against her cunt.

She let out soft whimper as my tongue hungrily probed her mouth, "mmmmm." Oh yeah you're mine tonight baby. All of a sudden she broke off our kiss and said, "Ty please don't. This is wrong. I am old enough to be your mom. Please." She pulled away from me and headed into the kitchen. Shit!

I found her standing inside with her back to me. I put my hands on her shoulders and whispered in her ear, "Sydney you felt wonderful in my arms. I know you enjoyed my kiss. You want me as much as I want you."

I wrapped my hands around her stomach and pulled her close to me pressing my cock against her ass. I let my hands wander upward until I felt the bottom of her tits. She moaned, "ooooohhhhh" as I pushed my hard cock into the crack of her ass.

She was still trying to resist the inevitable but her cries were weak, "Please Ty stop. This isn't right. Don't do this. I beg you please stop."

I grabbed both tits and squeezed them once before I began unbuttoning her blouse. I spun her around and lowered my lips onto hers. My hands pinched her hard nipples as she moaned loudly, "mmmmmmmm." Looking into her eyes I knew there was no turning back now.

I unclasped her bra setting free her wonderful jugs. Her nipples where so fucking hard I pulled on them again as I felt her hand on my cock. I was so fucking turned on that I knew I was going to squirt my load any moment.

I could feel her nipples on my chest as I eagerly probed her moist wet lips with my tongue. I held both sides of her head smothering her mouth with mine as I sensed a mind-blowing orgasm. She broke away from our fiery embrace and knelt down in front of me. She took my cock and wrapped her luscious red lips around it as I groaned, "Oh yes suck my cock. Make me cum in your mouth baby."

Sydney let out a soft moan, "mmmmmmmmm" and began to deep throat my raging hard-on as she held my balls in her hand. It didn't take her very long to make me cum. A few more deep sucks and I groaned as I exploded my hot cum in her mouth, "oh yes that's it. I'm cummming! Take my cum. Take it all Sydney." My cock convulsed in her mouth as I shot my entire load deep down her throat.

I pulled her up and she kissed me passionately with her cum coated mouth. My hands found their way to her tits and pinched both erect nipples causing her to arch her head back and moan, "oh yes baby play with my nipples. I am sooooo wet and horny. Oh yes that feels so good."

Her nipples were erect like bullets as she squirmed and writhed in delight while I pinched and pulled on them. I picked her up and sat her on the counter and lowered my tongue on to her bullets. She gasped as I nibbled on them then grabbed my head and pulled it in tight to her forcing my tongue hard on them, "oh yes suck my nipples. Suck them hard. I'm so fucking horny."

Her legs straddled my body as I pushed her skirt up beyond her hips. My hands went to her ass and squeezed her cheeks as I continued to lick and flick her nipples with my tongue.

I broke away from her nipples and forced my tongue down her throat as my hands found her panties and in one swift motion ripped them off her from both sides. A quick gasp escaped from Sydney's lips, "oooooooh."

I pushed her back down onto the counter top and spread her gorgeous legs apart as I momentarily stood back eyeing her throbbing cunt. I couldn't believe my luck. I was about to fuck my best friend's mom and turn her into my sex toy just as I hoped. Unfuckingbelievable!