The Descent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sorian
Sorian
585 Followers

"Oh my...School Teacher your fucking perfect ass...oh oh..." Bartender started yelling. He fucked me hard. He dick drove deep into me and all I could do was stare at Green Eye's and given in to my lust. I knew tears ran down my cheeks. I cried as I had another orgasm that made my legs squirm and profanity spilled out.

"I'm gonna cum!" Bartender yelled as he drove deeper and deeper. His balls flapped against me and I pushed my burning ass up each time.

"Shit!" I yelled. "Fuck my ass...fuck me...oh..."

He grabbed my hair in both hands and screamed through his clenched teeth. I felt his dick plunging deeper and faster. Wetness poured down my legs as he fucked me. His body jerked and twisted and his cock pulsated as all his cum shot into me. I grabbed my boobs breathed loudly as his cock slipped out of me spewing cum all over my back. It was warm on my skin and I lay still, feeling his breath behind me.

My mouth was dry and my body felt limp. Green Eyes was looking at me and Bartender slid his hands over my shoulders. I felt both of their longing for me and their fear that it was over. I loved the feeling. After a moment I rolled to my side and looked at both of them. "I have a girlfriend here you know."

Sorian
Sorian
585 Followers
12