The Device

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Miss Taylor. I understand."

"Then get to it!"

I bend forward to remove to remove her shoe. They're quite grungy, obviously she's had these for a few years. They look like they've seen a lot of abuse, which her sculpted, rippling thighs attest to. I begin to unlace them, and I smell the funk already. This is going to be intense! I remove the first shoe, and see that she has really packed them full. They're bulging out, bursting with mushy, sweaty eggs. Yet I'm still overcome with desire. She wiggles toes around, making a squishing noise as the bathed her feet in my what was soon to be my food.

"Good job. Now the other one!"

I quickly removed the other shoe, as I began to salivate like a dog. I want to eat her feet stew so badly!

"Ok, good boy. Now take off my socks and empty them in your bowl."

I eagerly returned to her stinky feet, stopping a moment to enjoy the smell once again before setting myself to the task at hand.

"Hmmm... Actually, don't use your hands. Use your mouth!"

"Ok, Miss Taylor!"

She placed her foot into the dog bowl. I lowered my mouth to her waiting foot, and she gave her toes another wiggle.

"Lord, my feet stink! Hurry up, I don't know how long I can stand this smell!"

Wanting to obey her orders, I awoke from my daze, and brought her foot into my mouth. Gak! They're so sweaty! I bite down lightly, and gently pull it off with my teeth. The sweat is so salty, it makes my mouth water and I drool slightly. The pregnant sock plops down into the bowl, making a squishy thud as it hits. I do the same with her other sock, then look up at Taylor expectantly.

"Well done, Toilet Boy. So now you've got to clean my feet. I want you to get down on all fours and suck my toes until they're spotless."

"Yes, Miss Taylor!"

I lowered my head to her toes and begin greedily sucking the moist, slimy gunk from her toes. The bright, yellow pieces seemed to contrast perfectly with her beautiful brown skin. The rich, sweaty aroma filled my nostrils as I ran my wet tongue along the bottoms of her feet. I probed between each toe, sucking out a mixture of warm eggs and cheesy toe-jam. The taste sent shivers down my spine! Finally, I had completed the first half of my task.

"Good job, Xavier. My feet look clean. Now, I want you to eat all the those rotten eggs out of your bowl."

"Yes, Miss Taylor. Thank you!"

"But first, I want you to put your head over them and just smell them for a moment."

I did as I was told, bringing my head down to the bowl, my nose less than an inch away from the putrid, rotting stench of the goop that had been broiling in her nasty running running shoes.

"Now, dig in!"

Suddenly, without warning, I felt her heel press down on the back of my head, plunging my face into the smelly stew beneath it. Surprised, I tried to lift my neck up, but she held me firmly in place with her freshly cleaned foot.

"You don't get up 'til you're done with your breakfast, Toilet Boy. Now EAT UP!"

I felt my desire to please Miss Taylor awaken again, and I renewed my task with vigor. I took one last whiff of the fetid odor emanating from the eggs in front me, and buried my face inside. I began hungrily chowing down on all of the slimy mess she'd left me. Thinking about how nasty it was only made me feel more turned on! I was doing it, I was completely humiliating myself for this woman, and I was loving it! I took another big bite of the creamy filth, focusing on how awful the taste was as I felt it slide down my throat.

"Come on, I want you to eat all my waste, worm! Finish it!"

I could feel her foot grinding on the back of my neck as I struggled to finish what she'd left me in my bowl. My bowl. I hope it will be my bowl! I want to make it through this, and serve as her toilet! I hope I pass this training... As the thoughts of becoming her full servant raced through my head, I again shrugged off my fantasies to focus on the task at hand. Once I'd finished all of the big chunks, I moved on to the little bits and juices that were left in the bowl. Puckering out my lips, I proceeded to vacuum up all the stale, gritty, rancid remains. I lifted the bowl up to my lips to ensure I wouldn't miss a morsel of her raunchy goodness. Finished, I set the bowl down and gave Miss Taylor a big smile.

"Thank you for breakfast, Miss Taylor!"

She smirked. "Mmm.... You're welcome, Toilet Boy. Now wipe that shit-eating grin off your face. We've got a lot more work to do before you're ready to eat my shit, anyways!"

I smiled back, cautiously giddy with thoughts of what was to come...

TO BE CONTINUED

12