The Devil and an Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers

Tom grinned and nodded. "Yeah, it is."

She rocked her hips from side to side and then wiggled backwards, driving the finger even deeper. She shivered and wiggled her hips. "Much better," she whispered with a grin.

Tom eased his finger out an inch or so and then pushed it back in slowly. He could feel her vagina grabbing at his finger as it moved in both directions. Her eyes got a hooded look as he did it a second time. The third time, he pulled the finger all the way out. Her eyes flew open and she started to protest until she saw his finger slip into his mouth. Instead, she groaned softly and whispered, "You're teasing again."

"Nope, just getting a taste," Tom replied before he smacked his lips. "It is tasty, that's for sure."

"Be careful or you'll have a wild woman sitting on your face."

"Promises, promises," Tom replied with a grin.

Jana grinned and came up onto her knees. The next thing she knew, she was moving through the air with one of his hands under each of her thighs. She gave out with a little yelp of surprise and then grabbed the headboard for balance as she laughed and tucked her feet up against her ass.

Then she gasped as the widest tongue she had ever felt made a lick from her opening upward to her clit. It felt like it was spreading her outer lips as wide as his dick had only it was hot and wet. She gasped again as he literally sat her down on his face and his tongue wiggled inside her. Not only was it wide but it was thick also.

With a loud groan, she let go of the headboard and grabbed a double hand full of hair, grinding her sex against the intruding tongue. That also ground her clit against his nose. Then she was riding him for all she was worth as an orgasm started to build deep inside. She was startled by both her reaction and the building orgasm. Her clit should have been too sensitive from earlier and riding someone's face was something she had never done.

A minute or so later, she let out a loud yell as the orgasm broke over her and she came for the third time in one night. This one was even bigger than the first two and seemed to go on and on as Toms tongue worked in and out of her flooding vagina. She tried to get up off him but her legs did not seem to want to work so she kept right on rocking on his face and coming.

*****

Jana groaned and then sighed. She was flat on her back on the bed, her feet propped up on the headboard. She opened her eyes and saw Tom lying on his side, his head propped up on his hand. His face was a mess from ear to ear. He grinned at her and she giggled. She didn't giggle, she told herself but that did not help. All it did was make her giggle again.

"An interesting reaction," Tom said and licked his lips. "The giggling, not the drink I got."

Jana giggled again and then shook her head hard. "Quit that," she said loudly.

Tom chuckled. "That good, huh?"

"I've never, uh, ridden anyone's face before."

"You could have fooled me."

Jana sighed and whispered, "I told you about a wild woman."

"I'll have to pay more attention to those warnings. I'm surprised I don't have a couple of bald spots."

"Uh, sorry," Jana whispered in reply. "That danged tongue of yours is dangerous."

Tom chuckled. "Yeah, my ex has told me that a couple of times."

"And she divorced you anyway? Crazy lady," Jana whispered and then yawned. "You've about knocked me out."

With a laugh, Tom said, "You've about knocked yourself out. I've been mostly passive. Wait until I get aggressive."

Jana groaned and shook her head. "Not until I get some rest." Then she yawned again. "What time is it and when do we have to check out of this place."

Tom looked at the window and then at the clock on the nightstand. "Six forty five and probably ten o'clock, if they keep normal hour."

Jana yawned again and scooted down in the bed until her feet were on the pillow. "I feel like I'm going to sleep until mid afternoon."

Tom rolled over on his back and reached for the phone on the nightstand. "Looks like we're staying another night."

Jana laughed. "Sounds like a plan to me. A nap and then lunch or supper at the Mexican restaurant and then...." Another yawn stopped her from speaking.

"Turn around in the bed so we can cuddle," Tom said as he dialed the front desk

As he arranged for another night, Jana spun around on the bed and pulled the covers up over them. By the time he hung up, she was on her side with her back to him, snoring softly. He grinned as he cuddled up behind her, his dick once again pressed between the cheeks of her ass. She shivered and wiggled back tighter against him as he slipped an arm under her head and hugged her tightly with the other.

He kissed her hair and sighed as he relaxed. He should call the office but.... It could wait. He just hoped Fred didn't start calling the police stations and the hospitals. Then he grinned as he thought; but then again, if sex was any better than the foreplay, he might just need a hospital.

Only time would tell and he had plenty of that. Her nap was costing him money but hell, it was only money. Her on the other hand, was something rare and possible very precious to him. He sighed deeply. "There's time to think about that later," he whispered and then yawned.

*****

Tom woke up alone in bed. He rolled over on his back, yawned deeply, and stretched. He could hear the shower running in the bathroom. He smiled as he let his mind idle over and thought about last night. Then he sighed and wondered what the day would bring. The sound of water died in the bathroom and he sat up on the side of the bed.

A few minutes later, the door opened, and Jana walked out wearing nothing but a small towel around her waist. She saw him smiling at her and said, "I would have worn both towels, but I saved you a dry one."

"One towel, no towel, both are favorites of mine," he replied with a grin.

"Yeah but no towel would get us started again and I'm starving. For food that is but no margaritas for us this time."

Tom looked at the clock and shook his head. "It's almost four so we should be hungry." He sighed and added, "I'd better call the office before someone sends out search parties."

Jana laughed. "I can see the posters now, wanted, one lost mountain. Please report it, if ya see it."

"I don't think I've missed a day in the office in five or six years."

"Are you kidding me? And I thought I was the one with no social life," Jana said as she picked her skirt up off the floor.

"Social lives are far overrated," Tom replied as he picked up the phone and started to dial. "You get dress while I call off the dogs. Then I'll get a quick shower and we'll find some food."

*****

They ended up eating at a small truck stop diner farther out the highway. They made jokes about breakfast for supper as they ate. They also decided since they still had three hours of daylight left to head on up to her place for her truck.

*****

Tom got out of the truck and unlocked the gate at the entrance to the Wheeler C. location. He opened it and Jana drove the truck through so he could close it. Back in the truck, he looked over at Jana and grinned, "Now we both get to see what my money has bought."

"You haven't been out here." She asked as she put the truck in gear and idled down the narrow white rock road. Dense thickets lined both sides of the road.

"I've seen pictures and had a full report from my foreman in charge. The daily reports looked good all during the project," he replied.

The road made a sharp turn and went down through a creek bottom. Jana stopped at the culvert the creek ran through. The last time she had been through here, there was dead brush and trees lining both sides of the creek. Saltwater from the well up stream had ravaged the creek bottom. Now there were wild grasses and wild rice growing all along the creek. Dead trees and brush had been cleared and red oaks and white oaks had been replanted.

"Nice, but how far up and down the creek did they go?" She asked, as she looked both ways up and down the creek.

"If memory serves, they started a half mile above the location and went five or six miles downstream to an old farm pond that seemed to have stopped the kill. I have the exact figures at the office on how much dirt and water was removed to get the salt cleared and how much was brought in to replace it."

"You don't mind if I walk it, do you." Jana asked as she moved the truck forward and over to the side of the road.

Tom grinned and looked at the skirt and blouse she still wore from the night before. She was naked under it as far as he knew but had replaced her heels with tennis shoes. "You're welcome to walk any and all of it but I think the mosquitoes will eat you for lunch dressed like you are."

"It's well after supper time but I understand what you're saying," she replied with a grin. "Anyway, it'll give me a reason to get you out of your office again."

"Anytime," Tom said with the same type grin.

Jana pulled the truck back onto the road and drove up the hill toward the location. "So far, so good on the cleanup."

Tom nodded. "Now, how are you going to apologize for not believing me?"

"I thought this morning was a good start on the "and what else" part of our conversation," she replied as she stopped the truck in the middle of the location and shut off the motor.

"Kind of one sided but yes, a very good start," Tom said as he opened his door and got out of the truck.

Jana got out and walked around to the front of the truck and stood there looking around. The old leaking pump jack had either been replaced or rebuilt. It looked shiny and new. There were dirt enclosures around the pump jack, the processing equipment, and the tank batteries. Everything was neat and clean. The old oil and saltwater filled reserve pit had been filled in and grass was growing over the area.

"Very good," Jana said and started to walk toward the edge of the location.

Tom leaned on the front bumper of the truck and watched her as she checked out the new ditch system around the edge of the location. A light breeze blew her skirt as she did. The peasant blouse had slipped down on one shoulder as she walked back toward him.

"Things look great," she said with a big smile. "I never would have believed it without seeing it with my own eyes."

Tom grinned and nodded.

Jana stopped right in front of the big man and tilted her head back to look up at him. Then she laughed as he picked her up by the waist like a small child and sat her on the hood of the truck. Now her neck was not bent as much to look at his face.

"If the rest of the locations and surrounding areas are half this good then I do owe you a big apology. For now, I'm taking your word for it, so lets get back to my house so I can call my lawyers. It'll be in the morning before they an do anything about dropping the lawsuits but better early than later."

Instead of a reply, Tom leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips. He had a hand on the hood on either side of her hips. Jana brought her hands up and slipped them around the back of his neck as the kiss lingered.

When he started to lift his head, she relaxed her grip on his neck and let him. He only moved a few inches and asked in a soft whisper, "How comfortable is your bed?"

She grinned at him and replied in the same sort of whisper, "Very comfortable."

He nodded and the next thing she knew, he had her in his arms carrying her toward the driver's door of the truck. Jana laughed and held onto his neck.

"I take it, you plan on being more aggressive tonight?"

Tom opened the door and said, "You might say that, but then again, I'll be very interested in how you handle your second mountain ride. Only this time it'll be more than just playing slip and slide."

Jana shivered hard as he sat her in the truck. "Can I start out trying that face sitting thing again?"

"It would be my pleasure," he relied as he shut the door.

"Mine too," Jana whispered to herself with a big grin. "Mine too. After that I'll die a happy camper."

Tom got in the truck, grinned, and said, "Shall we go?"

Jana started the truck and turned it around. She drove back down to the creek and stopped. "I'm loving the fact that this looks so good. It's the way things should be."

Tom was looking at Jana as he nodded in agreement. "I was thinking pretty much the same thing," he whispered softly.

Jana looked around at him with a questioning look at his soft comment. Then she grinned and put the truck in gear. As she started up the hill on the other side of the creek she whispered, "Life is sure looking up, and I'm going to do a lot of looking."

Tom chuckled but he knew exactly what she meant.

TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers