The Devil and Wesley Finn

Story Info
A soldier trains in erotic combat to defend his Lady.
4.2k words
3.14
10.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carcosa
Carcosa
5 Followers

Once upon a time but perhaps not quite as long as you might think, in the mysterious realm of Aldebaran, there was a soldier named Wesley Finn. Wesley was young but of an age just old enough to volunteer for service. He'd been raised by his widowed mother with a sense of duty and it had always been his dream to be one of the Queen's guards. Being so young and of a low station, he of course knew that he'd have to work his way up the ranks and prove himself if he ever wanted to serve the Queen in Red. With that duty in mind he was soon assigned to guarding the south outer gate.

Guarding those gates was perhaps the worst of the jobs a soldier could get outside of cleaning the latrines. It wasn't that the job was disgusting or even hard so much as it was boring and hot. Of the three outer gates, the south was by far the most mind numbing. Once a week or so a couple of traders made their way up from Cisalda to sell their wares at the market in Star Plaza. Beyond inspecting the rare wagon for smuggled goods, the young soldier spent most of his days staring out into the dull tan hills along the road, his green eyes nearly always squinting against the hot rays of the afternoon sun.

It was during one of his breaks that the young man found himself looking northward into the town. Across the plaza from the guard house stood a dance studio. The town of Aldebaran proper was filled with many similar studios, especially around the Queen's palace. Various artists from the college would set up shop hoping to impress the royal family with their painting, dancing, or sculpture. The members of the Queen's court were well known for their patronage of the arts.

Wesley had never really paid too much attention to the non-food shops around the plaza other than as an escape from the boredom. On this particular day however he first took notice of an incredible beauty passing from window to window. She would skip and dance along with the other dancers as she learned her steps. It wasn't until a week later that he learned her name was Wendi and that she had shown up in town quite mysteriously. It was several months later that the shy young lad day crossed paths with her in the market.

Fortunately for his fragile ego, Wendi was no wall flower and soon picked up a conversation with the well tanned young lad. Fortune seemed to smile upon the couple's courtship and as time went by Wesley was promoted for his steadfastness, especially after single-handedly uncovering an assassin attempting to sneak past the walls. Guarding the Palace itself was a much more prestigious position. Additionally the Dream Djinni Dance Troupe to which Wendi belonged became popular for their artistic interpretations of mortals battling against the forces of the underworld.

Wesley was on duty at the Palace the night that his now fiancé Wendi was to make her debut performance for the Queen in Red and her consort when the soldier heard his beloved's screams echoing down the hall. He had grown to know her so well that he could hear the panic in what should have been well acted screams of faux-terror.

Dashing from his post, the young solider came to the doors of the palace theater only to discover them mystically barred. Other guards were gathering and bringing weapons to bear on the wooden doors but they were all turned aside by the foul magics on the door.

"WENDI!" Wesley yelled before desperately slamming his shoulder to the door. Unable to bear against the light of the warrior's faith, the doors shattered against the heroic bull-rush.

Up on the stage was a half dressed Wendi. Her costume was a mess of tatters leaving her full and womanly breasts exposed as well as her long dancer's legs. She was on all fours with a very naked red skinned and goat horned devil kneeling behind her. While the fiend was intent on mounting the poor girl, they were still physically separated with the creature's foul looking cock dangling free.

All around the theater the audience was stock still apparently paralyzed by the devil's spell. Even behind him with the door open, his fellow guards were unable to convince themselves to advance. One of them even fell over. It looked as though it was up to him.

"Hold foul creature. That is my future wife you have there."

"Ho ho mortal." The devil sneered. "Her virginity has been traded to me for the success of this dance troupe."

"By who?" Wesley asked, shocked.

"By him." The devil responded, his serpent-like tail swaying back and forth behind him as he gestured to the cowering manager of the troupe. It was not unheard of for failing business owners to make deals with dark forces.

"She was not his to give." The desperate soldier argued not sure how he was going to get Wendi free.

"I say she is." The devil shot back, pulling Wendi's exposed ass up into the air as if readying a target.

Desperate to save his beloved from such a fate, Wesley quickly demanded. "Then I challenge you."

The devil's eyes lit up with all the fires of hell. "Oh, this will be fun." The creature taunted, dropping Wendi back to the stage. Invoking a duel with a creature of the underworld was perhaps not the smartest thing that Wesley had ever done. By the rules that governed such things it was the Devil's right to choose the weapons.

"I will have your gay little ass cumming like a little slut for me in a cock fight right here a fortnight from now. Then I will have you both as my personal slaves. Agreed?"

Wesley hesitated for a moment, repulsed by the way the demon was suddenly running its gazed over his body. "I will face you and defeat you." The soldier did a valiant job of putting on a brave face.

With a lewd stroke to its own twisted shaft and a puff of foul smelling brimstone, the hell-spawn vanished back to the pits of hell.

It seemed to Wesley that it took a moment for the Devil's spell to wear off once it was gone. In reality it just took the spectators a moment to push back the memory of what had happened. Each person there from the members of the dance troupe up to the imposing form of the surprisingly well muscled Queen in Red had deep down really wanted to see that devil defile Wendi on that stage if just for that moment. Many would go on to purge that memory completely from their heads. One future devil worshiper would masturbate 6 times later that night thinking about it.

When all were themselves again Wesley found himself surrounded by small herd of well wishers. As the middle of five children to an over-worked widowed mother Wesley was used to making his way through the world on his own terms and was often ignored. Now he was the man who had resisted a devil's spell. The Queen herself, standing a good head taller than anyone else, pushed her way through the crowd to personally congratulate Wesley and Wendi on the pureness of their love.

That night, Wendi said her own personal thank you to her future husband by kneeling before him and taking his thick young member between her lips for the first time. Between the bobs of her head along his eager shaft she confessed her desire to take him into her pussy but that having gotten to this age as a dancer while keeping her hymen intact she wanted to save that as a special gift for him on their wedding night. He quickly flooded her mouth with his seed after that. It was his first real orgasm outside of the occasional wet dream.

The next morning Wesley woke with a start as he realized someone was in his apartment. Though he maintained a bed in the palace barracks, his position guarding the palace itself allowed him to pay for quarters in the town as well. Wendi was still lying in the bed next to him so that rattling sound wasn't her. Wesley took a moment to admire the way her white gown showed off her dancer's curves while at the same time concealing her body from view and was instantly rewarded by the throb of his morning wood.

Getting up slowly so as not to make too much of a sound, Wesley crept for his pants but as he turned the corner he came face to face with a roguishly handsome man.

"Ahh, you must be Wesley." The man said as his hand darted with the speed of a striking snake right for Wesley's huge erection. The young soldier let out a gasp as pleasure shot through his rigid dick.

"My name is Duke Simon." The man who had Wesley's cock firmly in hand said casually even while he was stroking it up and down between clearly expert fingers. "Oh, and this must be the lovely Wendi." He smiled charmingly to the dancer still only partially covered by the gauzy fabric dangling from her shoulders.

Wesley was struggling to get a word in edge wise and not succeeding at all as the Duke worked his fingers up and down along his shaft. Wendi's eyes were locked on that hand, mesmerized by their skill as her fiancé's dick jerked and oozed with lust.

"The Queen has asked me to see to your training." Simon pulled the inexperienced soldier around, forcing him to face his love. "And from the looks of it, we have a lot of work to do." Two more rapid strokes downward and Wesley was coming at the hands of another for only the second time in his life. And this time at the hands of a man he had just met and to his humiliation all over his love's pure white clothes.

Wendi gasped as the warm seed splashed along her front making the already translucent nightgown now completely see through. Both men could easily see as her nipples stiffened and her breath quickened. "On the bright side," Simon laughed "it looks as though we have a volunteer to help with your training."

Wesley hadn't really even noticed when Duke Simon left. He was just sitting there on his knees in the middle of the hallway. Wendi has pragmatically removed her sleep gown and tossed it to the side though her now naked flesh still glistened with some of Wesley's spent seed.

"Let's get you dressed." She whispered in her beloved's ear, getting him to his feet. "And fed. You must be famished."

She moved about casually through the apartment gathering clothes and a spare bit of dried meat for him to snack on. At no point during all this did Wesley take his eyes from her naked body and by the time she returned to slip his pants on, the humiliated soldier's erection was once again at full mast.

Wendi smiled with love in her eyes and giggled. "You know, by the proper rules of a cock fight I really should be sucking off Duke Simon right now." She purred and slipped to her knees. "But let's make an exception of it this one time." And then her warm mouth engulfed the head of his abused cock. At no point while she was bobbing along his rigid shaft did Wesley think of taking Wendi's virginity. It was clear now that was reserved for the winner of the contest. He did wonder briefly how the virginal Wendi knew the rules of a cock-fight but that thought flew out of his head as his seed flew into her mouth.

The charming duke returned again that evening just after sundown. "I've spoken with your captain and I have you for training for the next two weeks. The first thing we need is to teach you some defense boy. You have the fastest trigger I've ever seen."

Though it embarrassed him to train naked, Wesley took to the training with as much gusto as he could manage, convincing himself it was no different than the weapon training he'd gone through as a soldier. He loved Wendi so much and didn't want to see any evil befall her.

"For someone as clearly in love with a woman as you are," Simon advised, "the creature of the pit is going to want to use your attraction to her against you." A smirk arose on the Duke's face. "Just as I made you shoot your load all across that beautiful body of hers remember?"

And sure enough just as the memories of Wendi's body getting splattered with semen filled his mind, the inexperienced man's cock began to rise quickly.

"It is worse than I thought." The Duke shoot his head in dismay.

The next several days of training involved Wesley on his knees in the middle of the room while Wendi played with her bare breasts. When Simon was there he would kneel behind Wesley and jack him off speaking such lewd words while the lad struggled not to come. To make matters worse, for each loss suffered the Duke took HIS Wendi's mouth as his prize spraying his own lust down her throat while Wesley was made to watch.

"You are too addicted to her breasts." The Duke commented during one training session. "Every time you feel a hard on coming on, I want you to think of stick ball. No breasts, no melons. Focus your mind on the stick and the ball and how you used to play it as a child. Purge your mind of your lust for breasts and you'll avoid this Devil's mental traps."

Many nights during that first week Wesley would fall asleep while crying on his beloved's shoulder that he was too weak... too slutty to fight back. Words he would never have thought before Simon whispered them in his ear. But she would hug him and dry his tears and hold him but she never took his shaft between her lips during this time. That honor was reserved for winners after all.

By the end of the first week all of that training and practice had definitely paid off. Wesley got down into his usual position in the middle of the floor while Wendi stripped down completely. Her full and heavy breasts bounced while her delicate fingers trailed along that smooth flesh. Completely naked with that sight before him a smile broke across Wesley's face. His cock remained completely flaccid.

Duke Simon's firm hand slapped down on the guard's shoulder. "Good job boy. Just in time. We only have a week to teach you some offense."

Learning offense was nothing like Wesley had imagined it would be. The week before he'd gotten used to just kneeling there and learning to resist. These past few mornings he had discovered that offense required a whole lot of moving, squirming, and wrestling. It also apparently required a whole lot of cooking oil from the market. Wendi was currently on her 3rd trip down to the market to stock up on the stuff.

In the middle of the room, Wesley and Duke Simon were positively dripping with the stuff. Wesley could feel his cock aching in anticipation and did his absolute best to take the Duke's advice and think of stick ball. Big solid wood swinging to ball. Wesley found himself distracted for a moment and though slick he was easily rolled onto the floor, ass in the air.

"You may be able to resist the mental trap of big round breasts." Simon was saying as he lined his own erection up with Wesley's exposed ass. "But there are some traps that are even harder to get out of."

When the door opened up five minutes later Duke Simon was still furiously pounding his cock in and out of Wesley's helplessly slutty ass. "That's my pretty little cum dump." The master cock-fighter was sneering while Wesley could only moan. This was pretty much common place now. Wendi put the glass containers of oil down on the table and without thinking stripped off her clothes. She had two fingers wiggling in counterpoint against her highly aroused clit when Wesley shot his load across the wooden floor a moment later.

"You almost had me." Simon chuckled as his shaft popped free from Wesley's not even remotely virgin ass. "Your stroking technique was good and I wanted to cum. You keep this up and next time you might even get me so that I spunk out in your ass.

Wesley found himself oddly pleased by the compliment but part of him was worried. What was it that had him so pleased? He was distracted from those thoughts by a soft gasp. He turned his head just in time to see Wendi's naked body convulsing with pleasure. When had she started shaving down there?

...

The night before the battle was to take place, Wesley cried on Wendi's shoulder once more. During their final training that evening he had managed to finally make Duke Simon cum. It had been up his well stretched ass. In fact Wesley was pretty sure he could feel that sticky fluid rolling out of his ass as he sat there.

Wendi for her part did her best to comfort her husband to be, letting him know that it was all right and that she would love him no matter what. She judiciously left out the part where she hoped that after this was all over she'd get to see the Duke's hard shaft erupt in her lover again. What was wrong with her that she loved watching Wesley get ass fucked so much? It was as if she was remembering a part of her that she'd long forgotten.

The two kissed almost chastely and fell asleep fingers entwined.

The next day, all of Aldebaran was abuzz in preparation for the battle and things only grew more intense as the appointed time drew closer. Outside the palace walls various merchants were set up mostly selling foods to the gathered crowd or taking bets on the victor. Within the palace walls things were pretty much the same with various minor nobles exchanging coin. Rumor has it that the Duchess of Ambrose got her first pussy licking as part of her winnings on the bet.

All of this was very much above and beyond what Wendi had been expecting and it was with some amount of dazedness that she found herself escorted to sit right beside the Queen in Red. In the Kingdom of Aldebaran, rulership is of the might makes right variety. It was easy to see why the Queen was the ruler. Sitting beside her, Wendi found it difficult not to stare at the Queen's mountainous muscles which were dwarfed only by her even more mountainous breasts.

"If I may, your Highness. Wesley and I would like to thank you for all of your support during this time." Wendi started out, looking embarrassed to be so near the Queen and perhaps the odd way in which she felt her breath quickening in anticipation around this imposing woman.

"Not at all dear. We were all very impressed by the purity of the love he showed for you and look forward to seeing this blight banished from our realm."

"What's going to happen to him?" Wendi asked, unwilling to even say the name of her former director who was in chains by the stage.

Down on the stage, where she herself had been nearly ravaged... fucked senseless to use Duke Simon's words... just a couple short weeks ago, Wesley stepped out from stage left, stripped of all clothes. Wendi felt warmth of desire growing inside her, enjoying the way his muscles moved beneath that tanned skin. Even at this distance she could easily see the indents in his shoulders where the weight of his armor had rested on those powerful shoulders.

"Duke Simon was ever so helpful in preparing Wesley for this moment." Wendi's fingers lifted up to the key dangling around her neck, caressing her thumb around the pentagram shaped head.

"Duke Simon? Who is....?" But the words just hung there on the Queen's mighty lips as Wendi's fingers slipped down to rest on the Queen's muscled thigh. Beautifully red painted lips held in the form of an 'O'. For all her physical power, the Queen in Red was frozen just like everyone else. The hour had arrived.

...

Those who might have expected a puff of smoke or something equally dramatic were to be disappointed as the nude fiend stepped out from stage right. Whereas Wesley's body showed the strength of hard work and practice, the devil's body was one of supernatural perfection and he relished in it. The audience was not completely paralyzed because their heads all moved to track the devil's motions on the stage but they couldn't convince themselves to do anything but watch either.

Wesley was once again the only one in the room with any sense of self-motivation. Upon seeing the devil he lowered himself into a crouch, ready to strike when the need arose.

"Oh yes, your time has come my little fuck toy." The devil smirked at Wesley. A hauntingly familiar smirk.

"I won't let you have Wendi." Wesley gritted his teeth and stared at his foe.

This warrior from hell only chuckled. "Oh bitch, she's already been mine for quite some time." And he gestured to the seats where Wendi sat next to the queen, one hand sliding over the Queen's stacked chest. Despite the distance it was quite obvious that Wendi's eyes were starting to glaze over with lust already. "Girl on girl. Two pair of soft succulent breasts. Makes you want to stare up at them and just lose yourself fucking those big round melons doesn't it?"

Carcosa
Carcosa
5 Followers
12