The Devil Dykes Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A black panther joined Zonie and the circle was complete.

Ana held up her arms. The shear silk of her gown clung to the curves of her voluptuous body. When she clapped her hands together, all the animals merged with their human mates and a bright glow of light engulfed the group. Ana's human form began to slowly morph into her snake body. Her arms extended over her head fused together. She began to sway, lengthen and coalesce until her serpentine form slithered in and out of each Amazon until they were all untied in one body.

"Embrace the presence of your power animal mates," she sang inside each of them. "Rely on them. Surrender to their wisdom and power. Rejoice!" In a sudden explosion of light and sensual sensation, they all burst into a communal orgasm. Their bodies twitched and convulsed. Vaginas squirted and their pleasure nectar ran down the girls' legs. Mike's fully erect penis spontaneously spurted a fountain of pearlescent semen that shot out a couple of feet in front of him and dribbled across the wild flowers. With eyes closed in ecstasy, they all felt the sensation of falling. When they regained their wits and opened their eyes, they found themselves in the pool under the waterfall behind the bed and breakfast.

Their group embrace made no distinctions in regards to sexual preference. Mike was treated as he was, a male Amazon. His still erect penis did, however find the one he had fallen in love with. Donna's open hungry cunt received him just as each and every other woman's sexually charged vagina eagerly completed the energetic union with the male Scout. Before they left the water, they had all sexually mated with one another. Every ounce of sexual juice had been drained from their bodies, and yet they all felt more energized than ever.

**********

The insertion team was more than James and Elizabeth Parker and their two children. The team consisted of the Parkers as well as four equally earthlike in appearance assistants, two body guards and an advisor on earthling culture. They stood grouped together in a great underground auditorium lit by flaming jets of gas that seeped out from nozzles along the obsidian walls. The prefect concluded his closing remarks as Lord Rachnid's human form waited patiently high up on a dais and far away from the apprehensive group.

"An advanced team was sent in a week ago," the prefect said using earth time which was much different than on Morbid. Time was measured on the small planet circling the neutron star by a routine set by Rachnid a millennium ago.

"When you jump through, they'll be waiting with your clothing and everything you'll need to start your life on earth. You'll have a few earth days to orient yourselves, and then the intense work of securing our future must begin in earnest." He turned and faced the distant figure of their master. Rachnid's voice boomed. He couldn't speak directly to their minds, and his loud grating voice sent shivers up their spines.

"Bring me the rejects."

The prefect clapped his hands, and a timid couple was escorted out of a side doorway and lead up to the base of the dais. The prefect shivered regretting he was about to witness.

"As you know," Rachnid began, "our way of life will depend on what you and the others do. We will all depend on your success. Earth must be ours before this little corner of our universe goes BOOM!" He shouted that last word and everyone flinched.

"This couple below me failed in their readiness to serve our needs. This is what will happen to each of you if YOU fail."

As his human form morphed into the giant spider, he scurried down the black glassy steps until his hideous form towered over the cowering couple. His monstrous jaws opened and gripped the man around the neck lifting him off his feet. As he hung limply staring horrified into Rachnid's multifaceted eyes, a long jagged probe dripping with a dark thick liquid extended out of the spider's jaws and plunged into the top of the his head. Rachnid sucked out his brains, his blood and every drop of fluid from all the tissues throughout his body. The skin and muscles shrank and collapsed against the skeleton leaving a grotesque corpse. He squeezed his pincher jaws together and severed the bug eyed head from its lifeless body. It thudded against the floor and rolled a few feet toward the terrified insertion team. The shivering woman didn't get the same fate.

Rachnid quickly shot one of his legs up into the intersection of her thighs, impaled her vagina and hoisted her into the air. All his legs flexed and he drove is foot deep into her body ending her suffering in that one swift movement. He flung her across the chamber and her lifeless body splattered against the wall and slid to the floor.

"Do not fail me," he boomed. "Now get out, do your job or suffer a fate worse than these two failures."

They wasted no time leaving the auditorium. The prefect started to turn with them, but Rachnid called him back. He so badly wanted to find a dark corner to vomit in, but that would have to wait. He calmly approached his lord.

"Are you sure everything is in order?" Rachnid shifted back to his human form.

"Yes, my lord. James has a productive job as an attorney with the ACLU which will be the perfect spring board to his first elected post as governor of Arizona."

"And DS, Incorporated?"

"It's done well since we founded the company fifteen years ago. Last year it made a profit in excess of 500 billion dollars. We have computer chips in every cell phone and computer around the world. It controls thirteen regional newspapers, and it's the perfect financial base to get him elected to the nation's highest seat."

"Excellent," Rachnid said with a chuckle. "This is going too well. Keep a close watch over the operation. Don't fail me."

**********

"This is our current task," said Ana to the group assembled in the main room of the bed and breakfast. "Animal and Katherine need to step up training and honing your fighting skills. Mike, the spirit has given me a vision concerning you. We need to assemble new aspect of our circle. While the Amazon women need to learn some fighting skills, what we really need is a full on combat team. We need the Marines. And by Marines, I mean Women Marines. Can you recruit them?"

Mike thought about it for a minute. He knew a couple of female jar heads. He was in a field hospital with Lt. Lisa Mayer, a combat helicopter pilot who was shot down with injuries that got her out of the Corps. He also knew a truck driver, Cpl. Andrea Jenkins. Like all Marines, they were trained for combat regardless of their job, and like all Marines, they carried a big can of whoopass in their back pockets.

"I can help. You want me to track them down?"

"Yes. Take Donna and her car and see what you can do. You'll have to work together to seduce them so that I can initiate them into our purpose."

"Well, I am fairly certain Lt. Lisa is a muff diver, but I think Andrea likes the tube steak boogy, so we should be able to handle it."

"Tube steak boogy?" Ana chuckled. "Get some funds from Katherine. You'll need two other s besides Lisa and Andrea, but once there in they'll help you find the rest of their team."