The Devil You Know Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michele managed to break their kiss.

"Please Brian; please leave," she begged.

Brian's response was to drag her into the lounge, throw her on the couch and then fall on top of her. As she struggled underneath him Brian again pressed his lips to hers and began to savagely tongue-kiss her; his hands moved down to her legs and slid along her nylon-encased legs and disappeared under her skirt.

Her struggles only aroused him further and he ground his body against hers, rubbing his hard cock against her soft body. He managed to get his body between her legs and pawed at her tight skirt; hiking it up her legs. Michele kicked and hissed but Brian pinned her down with the weight of his body and stifled her screams with his kisses.

Michele wrapped her legs around Brian's torso and drummed her heels against his back and tried to flip him off her. This was her undoing; Brian delighted in the feel of her stockinged legs against his body and he reached down and unzipped flies and released his rampant penis.

Michele felt the hot spongy mass of Brian's cock humping her thigh and screamed into his mouth.

"Stop! Brian, stop this for god's sake!"

Brian was not to be discouraged and covered her mouth with his again and kissed her passionately whilst grinding his hips against hers. He loved the feel of her silken-clad legs against his cock; he moved around until his cock was positioned in the V of her panties and began to dry fuck her.

Michele stopped struggling when she realised that her struggles were only arousing Brian further. She lay still; her legs wrapped around Brian's body, while he humped her, his cock sliding along her satin panties. Brian reached down and slid his cock inside the leg opening of Michele's panties so that his cock was now trapped between the soft satin panty and the diaphanous nylon of her pantyhose gusset.

He thrust against her a few times and then he exploded. Torrents of scalding semen spewed from his penis and soaked into Michele's panties and pantyhose. Michele felt the hot viscous fluid seep through her panties and hose, scalding her sensitive skin. Brian groaned and humped away at her as his orgasm washed over him. He fluttered his tongue in her mouth and pulled her body hard against his as the last of his spend oozed from his cock.

Michele lay still as Brian slowly recovered from his climax. He eventually broke the kiss, extricated Michele's legs from around his body, and pushed himself up until he was kneeling between her legs. He looked down at Michele. She lay there with her skirt hiked up; her panties a sodden mess, white gobbets of semen pooled on the front panel of her black panties. Her hair was mussed and her makeup smeared. Black mascara ran down her cheeks. She was silently crying.

Brian grabbed a handful of her skirt and wiped his cock clean on it and then stuffed his deflating penis back inside his trousers.

Without a single word he got up from the lounge and let himself out of Michele's apartment.

Michele lay on the couch sobbing. She felt defiled and confused.

The front of her panties was soaked with Brian's semen. The crotch of her panties was flooded with her own semen; she had climaxed at same time as Brian.

To be continued.