The Devonshire Brothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(More.) Revan's demand sounded through Mikael's mind as his mate rolled onto his stomach. The unblemished skin called to him as he stared at Revan's back. Long and lean, it tapered down to a tight waist before slightly flaring out at the hip. A set of dimples rested sweetly where his buttocks started, the sheet barely covering the delicious twin globes.

Shaking his head harshly to bring himself back into reality, Mikael once again set to knead Revan's back. The task quickly became uncomfortable at the awkward angle so Mikael moved to straddle Revan's thighs, careful to keep his weight off his mate and onto his knees.

Suddenly Revan arched up, his lithe body undulating against Mikael's swollen cock as his fingers dug into a particularly stiff spot. Mikael barely suppressed his moan in time, biting savagely at his full bottom lip to keep the sound inside as he arched back in ecstasy. Blood ran down his chin in tiny rivets....and it was in that instant, with his back arched and his heavy muscles straining, that an idea struck him.

(What if I let him have me?) Mikael froze as the unfamiliar thought surfaced. It had never occurred to him to ever let a man fuck him before...but this was no ordinary man. Revan was his mate. The thought was not nearly as repugnant as it had once been when he'd been young.

The idea held merit. It would show his young mate that he was willing to bend for him...share with him a part of himself that no one would ever be able to see. That had to be something a 'human' would do.

Mikael, himself, had no memories of a time he'd been human. It had been so long ago that they had eventually faded with time.

(Don't stop!) The irritated command echoed in Mikael's head, bringing him out of his silent revelry and instantly soothing his troubled thoughts. He could not remember, no, but he could always make more memories...and he was going to start right now.

Gideon's POV

A heavy sigh left Gideon's full lips as Quil finally fell into a restful sleep, his harsh breathing evening out as he let the darkness take him. When he awakened the fever would be gone...and what was once human would be forever changed.

Chapter 7

Gideon's POV

Gideon was jolted from a sound sleep as he felt something he hadn't felt in decades...a racing heartbeat. It was quickly followed by the painful constriction of his chest as the lungs that usually operated out of habit fought to expand even as an invisible force constricted them.

(I'm dieing.) Even as the absurd thought crossed his mind he knew that it was false...at least partly. It wasn't his death that he was feeling in that moment...it was Quil's.

Such an occurrence was unheard of...at least, if it had no one spoke of such a thing.

To think...it was possible to feel alive again, even in death.

The wonder of it was shattered as a pained groan reached Gideon's ears and the reality of the situation became the focus of his mind. Quil's transformation was nearly complete. He was in the last phase of his rebirth...death. This was when Quil would need him the most. As his Sire, Gideon would be responsible for his introduction into his new life and to make the process as seamless as possible because Gideon knew that once Quil's death had passed, the hunger would take over. It would feel like he hadn't eaten in years, a persistent gnawing ache that demanded to be appeased and he would require a vast amount of blood. But Gideon also knew that with his first taste of blood, his body would be overcome with the fierce urge to fuck. There would be nothing sweet or romantic about it. Quil's body would just need to fulfill a biological need.

As Gideon arose from the bed and made his way to Quil's room he intently listened to the ever decreasing speed of his heart. It slowed to a dull, stuttering thud just as he reached the doorway of his beloved's room until finally it stopped altogether as his oxygen starved lungs took their last breath.

The silence that followed was the worst thing Gideon could ever remember having to endure. It brought out the worst of his fears and the ugliest of doubts. The ever present fear of whether or not he had done the right thing...and if he had, would he be able to get his mate to love him? It seemed to last forever until the triumphant first breath of his mate rent the air. It was actually more of a pained wheeze, but to Gideon's panic stricken mind it was one of triumph as his mate took his first step into his new life...and with it all of Gideon's panic was pushed to the side.

His body operated on auto pilot, kicking his feet into gear as Quil gave a pained grown and curled into himself. Gideon knew what he had to do and there was no room for what might happen.

The mattress dented under Gideon's weight as he knelt on the bed, rolling Quil onto his back until his head was cradled on his lap. Brushing the loose strands of hair from his mate's face, Gideon waited until Quil's lavender gaze met his.

(It hurts.) The delicate whisper of his mate's voice carried through Gideon's mind even as he slid one long fingernail across his wrist. Blood beaded, its bold red color standing out among the white skin.

"I know, my dear one." Gideon crooned softly as he lowered his wrist to Quil's pain twisted lips. "I know it hurts, but you must drink in order to make it stop."

Quil's eyes were wary, but he allowed his full lips to part a scant inch. It was more than enough. As the first fallen drop reached his tongue, Quil's violet eyes glowed with a silver sheen and his hands shot out with inhuman speed to clutch his wrist to his ravenous mouth.

Quil groaned as his mouth hungrily worked at Gideon's wrist, drinking him down as if he would never have enough. It was an intoxicating feeling...knowing that he'll always be his first taste of blood, but the feeling of it...amazing. With each draw from Gideon's vein, he could feel his body tightening, readying itself for the task ahead. It was said that once you fed a fledgling that it weakened you from how much was taken in that single act, but Gideon had never felt stronger

"That's the way my beautiful mate." Gideon murmured, briefly closing his eyes as he stroked Quil's sandy brown hair away from his face. "Take as much as you need."

Gideon opened his eyes once more, patiently watchful for when Quil's other hungers decided to present themselves and as if reading his thoughts, Quil's mouth stopped and his eyes once more met Gideon's.

Revan's POV

Floating in a cloud of contentment, Revan's drowsy mind was completely unaware of the situation beyond the deliciously clever fingers that kneaded the tension from his back. He had always enjoyed a firm back rub. His body would not tolerate anything less.

(So good.) Revan's mind purred in satisfaction, a low moan building from the back of his throat as they dug into a particularly sensitive spot. Burying his head deeper into the soft pillow beneath his head, he arched up into the pressure in counterpoint and met with an appealing hardness against his butt. It was almost strange how good it felt; Revan not being one to have anyone but his brother at his back at any given time was a little puzzled by it. It was in that moment that he noticed the light, sweet fragrance of freshly cut apples. It fairly emanated from the pillow beneath his head, causing him to nuzzle into the silk with his nose in search of a deeper smell. It was easily his most favored smell being that he loved apples. Whether they be sweet, tart, sour, or even bitter he loved them at any stage.

A delicious lull soon encased Revan, soothing his mind into REM sleep.

Mikael's POV

Mikael's gently eased into Revan's mind, aiding in the almost trance-like state of REM sleep where it was possible for the mind to bridge the gap between dream and reality. He would be aware of what was happening, but as with dreams lines between what you should feel and shouldn't feel became blurred and Revan would be far more receptive to what was about to occur between them. He'd done something similar when they were with Benjamin, but had let things get out of hand.

But this time was just for Revan.

Once Mikael was assured that his plan was well under way he gently leaned down to place small open mouthed kisses along his mate's shoulders.

(Make this good for him.) The words were a silent mantra in his head as his gentle kisses became loving nips along his spine, but as he reached the two thumb sized indentions that heralded the provocative swell of Revan's full bottom he stopped. A smiled curved his full lips as Revan moved restlessly beneath him, nuzzling even further into Mikael's pillow with a soft sigh.

(It's time to turn over Revan.) Mikael eased the suggestion into Revan's mind as he gently nudged his mate onto his back making sure to move the long dark curls out of the way as not to let them be caught beneath him. There was resistance at first, but Revan eventually complied with a sleepy yawn.

Mikael's breathe caught in his throat and he left out a sensuous growl as his eyes took in the gorgeous splendor that was his mate. His golden skin glowed in the firelight lending delicious shadows on his lovely body. His muscles were defined and tight, giving his lean body more depth. He had the slender body of a man of leisure at first glance with all of his cloths on but as soon as he was naked one discovered that that wasn't all there was to him.

The hollow of his navel was particularly fetching with his adorable belly button. It brought his gaze to rest on the little beauty mark that rested beside it. It fairly begged Mikael to kiss it. He had no idea how he'd missed it before.

"Hmmm." Revan murmured sleepily, drawing Mikael out of his silent revelry. It was time to get down to business.

Mikael glanced down at the length of Revan's cock. The soft length of it lay innocently along his thigh. He knew that once hard it would reach to eight and a half inches in length and two inches across. His mate was smaller than himself but to an untried ass he was definitely more than enough....

Giving his head a little shake, Mikael once again focused on what he needed to do, firmly pushing his apprehension to the back of his mind. He'd relaxed his little mate...now it was time to arouse him.

Using his legs, Mikael spread Revan's long legs and settled himself between them as to put himself eye level with his mate's cock. It would be easy to go straight for the kill but not nearly quite as fun.

Mikael began to gently nuzzle Revan's thigh, being sure to scrape the whiskers on his jaw along the sensitive expanse of flesh. It wasn't long before Mikael saw Revan's soft length begin to harden beneath his attention.

"Hmm." Revan murmured, shifting restlessly among the sheets.

(Revan, look at me). Mikael whispered seductively in his mate's mind, gazing up at him beneath his eyelashes. Revan slowly complied, his half lidded gaze watching as Mikael licked at the crease between his thigh and groin. (Lets play.)

Mikael then licked a searing path up Revan's body, stopping only to delicately nip at his nipples before ending his assault at his neck. He then moved to straddle Revan's body so that he could look down into his face. Their eyes held until Revan suddenly reared up to playfully lick the side of Mikael's mouth.

He then settled back among the sheets with a contented smile and sighed as if he'd accomplished something.

"Was that supposed to be a kiss?" Mikael asked softly, his eyes searching his mate's face before landing intently on his full lips.

Revan chuckled and gave a little nod in answer, his silly little grin firmly in place as he gazed back at him silently. He was far more relaxed then Mikael had ever seen him. He supposed it was because he was influencing Revan's mind in a way but even as he'd done it previously, Revan had never looked quite this content.

"What a playful little thing you are." Mikael murmured to himself, a small smile curving his lips. "I'm glad you are here."

Revan's face suddenly turned serious as he suddenly leaned up on his elbows, putting his mouth within a scant inch of his. Time seemed to stand still as Mikael patiently waited to see what Revan would do next. A full minute nearly passed before Revan moved again, gently brushing the corner of Mikael's mouth with a kiss. It then led to a slow procession of gentle kisses being peppered along Mikael's lips.

So enthralled was Mikael that he failed to notice the subtle change in the positioning of Revan's body; it was only once Revan had swiftly reversed their positions that Mikael finally realized something had happened.

Revan quickly straddled his body, grasping both of his wrists and pinning them to the bed. Mikael knew that he could have easily broken Revan's grip if he so pleased but curiosity compelled him to keep still.

"It's my turn now." Revan whispered as he slowly released his wrists and leaned back on his heals. "Keep your hands where they are."

(Now this is interesting.) Mikael thought to himself as he forced his body to relax beneath Revan's. It was a new experience for him being at the mercy of someone else and he could force his body to relax all he wanted but a fine layer of tension remained. If one truly thought about it, sex involved a lot of trust, and it was the trust you placed in your partner that either made or broke a relationship. Mikael didn't know how far he could extend his trust in order to gain his mate's, but one thing would remain constant in the outcome....Mikael was going to be taken. He just wasn't sure if he could allow himself to be taken instead of given.

"You have a beautiful body." Revan murmured softly as he let his delicate long fingers trace the stark outlines of Mikael's body. The air froze in his lungs as Revan explored him, his muscles tightening and relaxing as Revan passed over them.

"Just like a big cat." His mate murmured to himself, tendrils of his long hair trailing over one shoulder to brush seductively against Mikael's abdomen. "You love to be stroked...you are just to stubborn to admit it."

"Only by you."

Revan's eyes met his once more, seeming to glow from within. "Why do you want me so much?"

Mikael's brain froze at the question, thousands of responses being volleyed around inside his skull. The question hung heavy in the silence between them and it was in that silence that Mikael began to realize the importance of choosing the right thing to say. The course of their future could very well hinge on this, and he found that he could only follow Gideon's advice. He decided to tell the truth.

"You are my life mate. You represent a future that I never dreamed I'd ever have, and I have lived a very long time. I never thought that I'd have someone to share my existence with, and I am so tired of being alone." Mikael gazed intently into Revan's eyes, silently beseeching him to understand. "There is only ever one special person for my kind and you are mine. If I don't seize my chance with you now I will never have another chance like this again. You will age and eventually die while I live on, and as I think of the years ahead without you in them I know that they will be bleak. I want to share those years with you, laugh with you, cry with you, talk with you, share everything that I am, or simply sit beside you and do nothing. I need you and want you in my life. I will forever be yours. There will never be anyone else for me. I will have no more lovers, companions, or friends. I will simply fade away. My body will still be here, but eventually my mind will wither away to nothing. You are that important to me, and I will always want you that much."

"I can't be the person that you want." Revan whispered, a fine sheen of tears coating his eyes. "I'm not a submissive man, and you are a very dominant being. If I were to stay with you I could never be mys-"

"I know you." Mikael whispered as he reached up to cradle the side of his mate's face. "I see who you are, and I want no other. I've watched you for years before finally seeking a relationship with you. I know what kind of man you are, and I have no doubt that you are perfect for me. I do not want a submissive; I want a partner. I want a man who loves his brother above all others and seeks to protect him with no thought of himself. A man who worries constantly about how he will give his brother the life he deserves, and a man who is loyal to a fault even when it isn't the best thing for him to do."

"You are what I want, and you will always be what I need." Mikael stated firmly, stroking his thumb over Revan's lower lip. "Even now I am willing to bend for you, give you the control you so desperately crave. I'm new to this, but I trust you...and I want you to trust me."

"How can you be so sure?"

"I just am." Mikael murmured as he placed his hands in the position they held a few minutes before. "I know that although you are commanding and firm with people you are never cruel. I know you."

"Are you absolutely sure?" Revan asked once more, his peridot eyes searching.

"I am at your disposal." It was only then that Mikael realized that as their conversation had progressed he had let his control of Revan's mind slip as well. The haziness of dreams had dissipated from Revan's eyes as each moment passed. There was nothing controlling him now but himself.

"Whatever you decide is what will be." Mikael whispered softly, reaching up to gently brush his fingers along his mate's full lips. "I'm yours."

Just as he was about to pull his hand away, Revan turned his face into his palm and kissed it gently. Hope blossomed in his chest. He hadn't expected such an action from Revan without the influence of his mind behind it. He knew that Revan could be just caught up in the moment and change his mind completely later, or...maybe it was a sign of a new beginning.

Suddenly, his wicked tongue peeked out to deliver a teasing lick to his fingers. The heat encompassing Mikael's body intensified tenfold. He was more than ready for whatever he decided to do next.

"Relax."

Gently nipping Mikael's fingers, Revan reached between their bodies to lightly grasp the hard flesh of his cock. His breath caught in his throat as Revan began to squeeze and pump him as if he'd done it a thousand times. He knew exactly how a man liked to be touched, and Mikael was a man like any other.

It wasn't long before Mikael hovered near the edge, his body shaking with the effort to hold his release at bay.

"Let go." Revan murmured, his hand tightening it's hold and pumping him faster, but it was when he delicately scraped his sharp nail across the swollen head that Mikael lost control.

Mikael arched up, his muscles standing out in stark relief as cum erupted between their bodies, coating their chests with the pearly substance and dripping down their bodies.

Eyes closed from bliss, Mikael didn't notice when Revan reached beside the bed to grasp the small vial of oil that lay there, it's contents clear through the crystal. It wasn't until Revan reached down to gently stroke the tight bud of his anus that his eyes flew open once more, his gaze immediately zeroing in on his mate's long fingered hand between his thighs.

"It's alright, Triste. Just close your eyes once more and feel."

"Mikael."

"Hmm?" Revan murmured, his nimble fingers pausing in their stroking.

"Call me Mikael." He replied softly, closing his eyes once more as he leaned back against the bed covers. "I don't see any reason to be so formal now. Do you?"

"No, Mikael. I don't." Mikael could hear the smile in his mate's voice as he once again returned to stroking his anus once more. Mikael flinched as the warm oil suddenly flowed down over him. "Shhh. I won't hurt you."

Mikael forced his muscles to relax, but an underlying tension remained. With each stroke, his fingers dipped a fraction deeper past the tight ring, and just as he was about to be fully penetrated, Revan swiftly swallowed the head of Mikael's flaccid cock in his mouth, sucking strongly on the head until Mikael began to harden for him. His finger sank deeper within as Revan encompassed more of him in his mouth, bobbing his head slightly as Mikael rose to full mast.