The Diary Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was quite intrigued by this time, but the youngest of the boys was awake, and I had to put the diary down to see what his problem was! It turned out to be that he needed a bathroom break, so I led him off to do what ever he had to do. Connie’s diary was not only burning a hole in my mentality, but my sexuality as well; I just had to go back to it! I couldn’t believe she had been doing this for the last three and a half years.

Marie strutted through the tables on her way to the stage giving several guys a caress on the head, or a shoulder, and even a chest or two. I watched in awe as she made her way onto the stage. She had placed a few seconds of blank tape right at the beginning of her musical selections and that allowed her to be on the stage when the music started. I was heavily concentrating on her show while, trying to absorb as many of the more subtle details of her act. I was amazed when she left the stage with out her dress to float around the room giving guys an abbreviated lap dance from time to time, of pulling their head in between her breasts. I watched, and tried to imagine some of her moves in my own performance.

She even incorporated a guy to help remove her tie top. He tugged the tie to free her breasts from her bikini top. She used a large blanket for the last two songs as I could easily imagine the tile floor being quite cool. Julie sat back watching me as I watched Marie. When the show was over, she simply stated that it looked like I had spent the time watching to good use. I thanked her for her comments, and saw a guy as he walked in the door. I excused myself, and as soon as he had taken a seat, I was asking if I could join him. He said that he would be happy to have me sit with him, and after we introduced ourselves, (his name was Brian) I asked how long he had been coming into the Maison Rouge. He replied that this was his third time, and I told him that I was the new girl on staff.

I asked if he was ready for a dance, he instantly said “Yes.”

I reminded him of my status, and said I wanted to watch the next dancer, if that was OK with him. He said that he had planned on spending 4 of maybe even as much as $600 that night! I told him that I would be more than willing to reserve myself, if he was enjoying my performance, and we were interrupted. He said that that would be fine with him, and he walked over to Rick, and paid him $20 for a private area. Rick led the way, and chose an empty booth for us. The second song after Marie’s show was already playing, so I knew that I would have about 8 songs to convince Brian to wait for me. He was eager, and seated with me sitting on the table with my dress off before the next song started.

When the next song came on I started my lap dancing. I placed my feet beside his hips, and using his shoulders, I pulled myself into a standing position letting my tits slither along his body. His head was tilted back, and I felt his mouth as it kissed my head, chest, tits, belly, and finally the panties that were the only thing between my smoldering sex, and his mouth. I tingled as I felt his hot breath flood across my hot pussy lips! I continued by grinding my sex against his face, while he breathed in my heady aromas. We continued our activities until I heard the announcement of the next stage show. He had seen my trimmed pussy hair and my tits by then, and I had even allowed him to caress my tits for more than a minute over three occasions.

“ I have to go, and watch this show, will you be wanting me to finish, or would you rather have a different girl for a while?” I asked him.

He replied that he would be more than happy to watch with me while I watched the show! I did however have to ask him for the $160 before we left that area, he was happy to pass across the required payment. I told Rick that we would be back as soon as Lisa was finished We moved to a table by the stage where we sat down to watch. He called one of the guys over, and ordered two drinks. He had a beer, while I chose a screwdriver. Lisa was on stage, and I again watched with apt attention as she did her performance. There was little that I hadn’t seen as yet, but I saw Julie watching for me when we came out, so I was glad to have come.

I was slightly shocked to see one guy lay on his back on stage with a bill between his teeth! Lisa plucked it out with the elastic of her panties! I commented to Brian about getting tips that way; and he replied that if I continued, I might even collect a few bucks like that. Julie came over to me, and told me it was part of my job was to bring Lisa off stage by talking to the guys telling them that another show would be coming on stage soon, and to remind then about getting their favorite girl up for a table dance. When her last song started, I excused myself from Brian telling him I had a quick task to do, and not to worry, I would be back in a few minutes. I headed for the back room, and as her song ended, I made my announcement.

“Gentlemen! Let’s hear it for Lisa, what a great show! She will be out there to do a table dance for you shortly, in the mean time why don’t you pick her, or any other of the lovely ladies out there for a few minutes of delight full table dancing! We will have another stage show for you in a short while, so have a drink, and call over your favorite lady for some great fun”. I hung up the microphone, and headed back to see Brian.

I saw Julie sitting with Brian as soon as I walked through the curtain. I hurried over but before I could say anything, she said I must be doing all right, he was waiting for me! I led him back to where we had been, and as we passed Rick, I told him one song would be sufficient notice for me. He said that was fine, and said the booth we had earlier was still empty! We walked down the front of several booths before we arrived at ours. I pulled the curtain open letting him go in first. He seated himself while I removed my dress, and pulled the table into position. I began almost where we had left off earlier, my bra undone, and my tits mashed against his face! I knew that our time wouldn’t start until the next song, leaving 9 more for the time before my stage show. Rick was going to be here a song before that leaving us 8 songs in which to enjoy each other’s company!

I could feel his love tool as it began to swell with desire due to me grinding myself against it! I pushed back from his body letting myself lay back on the table. I lifted my hips up, and slid my hands along his legs towards his cock. I grabbed it through his pants, and gave him a brief hand job!

“I might even spend more than $600 if you keep that up,” He moaned as my fingers gripped his manhood!

I slipped one hand around to the front of my panties, and as his hands slid up my legs to my hips, I tugged aside the triangle of material. His fingers deftly caressed the waiting pussy lips, ever so lightly. I had to let a small moan escape as his fingers continued to gently caress my secret place. I let him go on like that for about a minute before I snapped the panties back into place, put my feet back by his hips, and again came back into a sitting position. I wanted to see what he would do, so I again pulled myself into a standing position, with my pussy right in front of his face. One hand went back to the panties, and tugged them aside for his viewing pleasure. He breathed heavily onto my exposed sex, and as he did, I shifted my hips forward, and touched my pussy lips to his mouth. I received several quick licks the full length of my exposed pussy. I again let a second moan escape.

There was little else I could do, but to continue what I was doing, and I must add that I loved it! I had to try to remember when Rick was coming, so as to not get caught in too much of a compromising position my first day at work. I had just closed my panties, and Brian was sliding his hands towards my knees when Rick finally announced that I had one more song to go. I was in agony as I told Brian my time was up for now, and that I was required on stage, and I needed another $160 from him. He again was eager to pay what I was owed, and said that he would be waiting for me when I came off stage!

I quickly pulled the dress back on, and made my way over to give up the $80 to Rick. When that part of my duties were finished, I headed for the back room to make the announcement I was going on stage!

I picked up the mike again, and when the song playing ended, I said! “Well gentlemen, it’s time for another stage show but in the mean time, don’t forget those lovely ladies out there waiting to table dance for you! Now let’s hear a big welcome to the magnificent Monique, for her first time dancing for you at the Maison Rouge”!

I plugged in the tape, and made my way to the stage! Brian had taken a seat right at the front of the stage, and as I stepped up, I gave him a big smile! The first song I had was long cool woman, and because Julie had insisted on a delay, the song began shortly after I was on the stage!

I strutted my body all the way around the stage giving all the guys looking a long look at me as I did. The dress was flowing nicely between my legs as I took long slow steps. I began a series of knee bends designed to expose my legs as the dress flowed between them. I moved over to the back wall with a swagger that had the dress flowing across both legs, and when I was there I had one hand on the wall while the other tugged the dress up. My lower hand pulled the dress up to reveal the elastic on my right hip to the guys on that side of the stage. I wandered my way back to the edge of the stage, right in front of Brian, and as soon as I was there, I did another knee bend, just for him, only this time, I ensured that the dress was outside of a leg! He was given the full view of my panty crotch!

The song was ending shortly, and as soon as it did, I stood up again. Brian had the foresight to bring my drink with him, and he had placed it on the edge of his table closest to the stage! He pointed it out to me, and as the next song (I don’t know the name of it as it came from one of Julie’s tapes), but it was slow, and very sexy! I did a session similar to what I had all ready done, but this time I pulled the shoulder straps of the dress off, and allowed it to fall away to reveal the bra I had on. The dress was agreeable, and didn’t fall off but bunched up at my hips. The next song was going to be great! That tune ended, and Rod Stewart began singing “If You Want My Body, And You Think I’m Sexy. Come on Baby Let Me Know!”

I did a few wild things like flip the dress around, and about half way through the song, I stopped, right in front of Brian. I looked down at him and with a bit of a pout on my face, I announced to him that I would need his assistance getting my dress off! He hesitantly stood up, and slowly placed his hands on my ankles. While I stood there, his hands slowly made their way up my legs, to my knees, then my hips, inside the dress, then up my sides to my armpits, and then along my arms to remove the dress! When his arms were almost fully extended (I am quite tall, even on an even surface) I lowered myself down, my hands finding his, and following the curves, they eventually were on his shoulders, while my breasts were against his belly!

When the dress was finally in his hands, I stood, then turned away from him, and sexily walked to the back wall! The next three songs saw my bra, and then my panties come off before the last song came on. My last song, “Wild Thing” was done naked, and it was during that one that a guy sitting two tables from Brian called me over. He passed me two $20 bills and told me I was the best new talent he had seen in several years! I thanked him, but then he told me he was the owner of the Maison Rouge! The words he had spoken suddenly took on a new meaning, and I thanked him a second time. I turned to finish my set, and almost tripped over Brian! He was laying on the stage, bills stuck in his mouth! I straddled his body with my legs, and slowly lowered my pussy to his crotch! I ended up sitting right on his still hard manhood! My hands went to his shoulders, and once there, I slowly crawled the length of his body, all of me passing over his face.

“You are a bad boy Brian,” I told him just before I used my teeth to pluck the money from his mouth! I again crawled the length of his body before standing up as the last song ended.

I was surprised to hear someone telling the guys to congratulate me on a fine first performance before going on about getting themselves a table dance. I gathered up my bra and panties before collecting my dress from Brian. I gave him a kiss on the cheek before telling him I would be back in a few minutes. I headed for the back room to dress again. I was absolutely thrilled that I had been able to do what I had done without quitting! If only Kevin could see me now I thought as I walked through the curtain.

I took two songs to dress again, AND I had earned $70 for taking off my clothes for a room full of men! When I walked back out, Brian was still there waiting for me. He had a huge smile on his face!

“How are you doing handsome” I asked him.

“I’m just great, now lets go so I can spend some more of my money!” He said to me.

We took hands and we walked towards the same area we had been in before. Julie was just coming out as we entered, and she said that I had done well, considering that she had missed the first song! She smiled when she saw Brian walking with me to the private table dance area.

“You might even be better than I thought you would if you can keep up the pace you are setting tonight!” she added.

I let Brian enter first, and told him I would be right with him, I asked Rick to bring me a drink. I was still feeling the effects of my stage show, and wanted to settle down a bit before going in with Brian. Rick brought me the drink as one song ended, and I stood there talking quietly with him for another one before I entered the area that Brian was in. I apologized to him for taking my time, but I was a bit exhausted, and excited from doing my first professional strip show. He said that he could understand that, and said it was OK by him if I took a few minutes to recover. He gave me a congratulatory kiss, and said that I should be quite proud of what I had done, as few women are capable of doing the work I was doing! I asked him how much time he wanted, and he said that he had $600 in his pocket, and if I wanted, it was all mine! I excused myself, went out to see Rick, and I told him I was going to be busy for an hour, and a half! I walked back to where Brian was waiting, and we began our sex dance. This time I left my dress on, but I took it off my shoulders, and slipped my panties off. The front part of the dress was between my legs as I sat down to hide my secret love spot. There was little to see from behind although the dress was quite transparent. I had little to fear from getting caught.

I lay back on the table, and lifting my hips, I tugged the dress out from under me. Brian sat there watching as I exposed my love spot! His fingers again gave my exposed labia a series of tender caresses. My entire body was beginning to burn with lust as he gradually increased the pressure of his fingers. I could feel my lust juices as they began to flow, and I asked him how I tasted. He slipped a finger inside, and after swirling it around a minute, he moved it to his mouth. He stated that I tasted just fine as far as he was concerned!

I stayed in a position that allowed him easy access to my sex, but after a while I sat up to snuggle in close to his chest, but only after I unhook the bra. I heard Rick as he escorted another couple to a booth further down the line, and listened for his return. He stopped for a second, and told me that I had used up 15 minutes of my 90! I had 75 minutes in which to make a big impression on Brian, I liked his style, and he was being quite nice, and extremely appreciative of what I was doing for him. Rick had just left, and I quickly decided that I was going to treat Brian to something he had probably not expected when he came in. I slithered my way back down his body. When I was eyeball to his cock, I slowly moved my hands to it. I acted like I was going to play with his zipper. I fooled him though. I slowly pulled the zipper down! I undid the top fastener, and tugged his pants wide open.

It would have been very difficult for a person passing to see what I had done, but as soon as I was finished, I again wriggled my way back up his body until I was again sitting on his lap!

I leaned forward, and whispered into his ear! “Do you want to have a bit of extra fun?”

He didn’t hesitate; He asked me what I had in mind.

“If I have to explain it, there is no point in doing it” I said to him still whispering!

His eyes lit up, and he said he would be delighted to have some extra fun! My hands slipped down my body until they were on his cock head. I fingered the knob for a minute, and then I leaned backwards far enough to move his panty python to the entrance of my waiting pussy! He was lying back in the chair, and as I was on top, and I knew that I would had full control of the angle his cock penetrated me.

I spent a few minutes with his cock teasing my outer pussy lips, knowing that it was not going to be long before I couldn’t wait any longer. I knew that if I leaned back I could take his cock as deep as I had ever had a cock before. I also knew that laying back would force his cock to rub harder against the front wall of my steamy hot pussy! I was still hot from my stage experience, and the thought of having sex in as public place as I was in only increased the sexual tension I was experiencing.

There was no way that I could believe what I was reading! My quiet wife actually allowed a complete stranger to fuck her in a public place! Like most men it was something I had often wondered about her doing that kind of thing, but mine had actually done it! I didn’t know whether to be happy, or completely pissed off about it. I did know that I was going to have to do something about it, what that might be I still had no idea what. I decided to take her diary to the bathroom, and continue reading.

I knew that it wouldn’t take me long to reach that point of orgasm that I had so very seldom experienced before, but I also knew that I wanted to reach it, and damned soon! The worst part of it was that Kevin wouldn’t be there to share it with me!

Thank God! I was worried that she would have such a good time that she would begin thinking about leaving me! To know that she could think about me at a time like that was both reassuring, and a huge relief to me. I decided that as long as she could think about me while she had sex with another man on her mind brought me to the realization that some how I had to share it with her, without embarrassing her to death.

I managed to drive any thoughts of my husband out of my mind, and with a quick thrust, Brian was fully engaged in sex with me. It was incredible! It was all I could do to keep from screaming out as his cock slid inside my waiting pussy! I had full control over what he could do as I was planted firmly on his lap. He was eager to flood my body with his spunk, but I told him to sit still, and I would do all the work for him. Brian kept his hands close to my partially shaved bush with his thumbs caressing my throbbing clitoris. He certainly knew how to tease one! His thumbs would move together trapping my lust bud between them, and then he would quickly move them up, and down as if his thumbs were a tiny pussy, and my clit a horny cock! I managed to keep him from pumping his load of come for over 10 minutes before he pulled my head to his, and kissed me as his cock twitched it’s dance of fulfilled lust!