The Diary of Antoinette St. Germain

Story Info
Writer shares antique diary with his Literotica.com fans.
1k words
3.71
26.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rufun2001
rufun2001
103 Followers

Dear Reader

What follows this brief introduction is the remnant of a 17th century diary that I acquired at auction along with some other sundry items of that era. Unfortunately, the manuscript is in very poor condition as the centuries have taken their toll on this ancient journal. The faded ink and crumbling parchment provide insurmountable obstacles to restoring this treasure of antiquity.

However, a few entries have survived; albeit incomplete and suffering from my amateurish attempts at translating it from the original French language. Nevertheless, I have pieced together, as best I can, what seems to be pages from the diary of a young woman who was captured by buccaneers; enduring captivity and the dubious pleasures of such unsavory company.

With my apologies and all due respect to the discerning Literotica.com Anal audience, let me humbly suggest that the reader click on a different link immediately, and move on to a more "normal" literary selection; in lieu of your casting any ill-placed disparaging critique littéraire upon this fascinating, although controversial, ancient document.

In all sincerity, I am presenting this item as a historical artifact only, rather than as your traditional sarcocarp appealing to that personal prurient indulgence you avidly seek.

So now that you have been duly warned and without any further apology...

*

September 14th, 1642

Off Port Royal

With wrists manacled to the railing, I knelt down upon the wooden deck. The tatters of my shredded gown provided minimal cushion for my aching knees as I am posed naked and debauched before the cavorting crew. They are criminals, pirates, marauders of the seas all.

An aged brigand squat down and grabbed me from behind. I sensed his leathery fingers dimpling the lean lily white flesh of my torso. My despoiler had seamen's hands, calloused by a life at sea working the ropes and the rigging of sailing ships.

I glanced back quickly over my shoulder into a weathered face. It had a hideous scar that creased it from top to bottom. A souvenir of a bombastic drunken brawl in some God forsaken house of debauchery without doubt.

He approached from the back and as those two huge flinty fists clutched my buttocks he parted my loins au fait with gun powder blackened thumbs exposing my most private parts for his casual scrutiny in his idle amusement.

"O ho ho," he bellowed with his comrades looking on. They guffawed hoarsely, besotted and guzzling their grog.

Consumed with the shame, I gasped as his lips first kissed me there. His slavering protuberance committing grievous mortal sin, tickling tongue titillating virginal sphincter in the tawdry heat of his muggy breath.

"Oooh!" I moaned unrepentant in unholy pleasure of his tongue bathing my anus in copious saliva. It began to worm its way in and my arse puckered at the intrusion; futile resistance to this onslaught of that slithering snake's penetration. I took a deep breath to brace myself while my pirate persisted in this perversion.

And then I began shrieking violently like a harlot as I finally acquiesced to the outrage. In that intense moment, I could only surrender any vestigial chastity to his invasion and relish in this our vulgar carnal spree.

Impure, lewd feelings filled my body - total and all consuming. The milky viscous sperm of each of those burly buccaneers fully coated my womb and the cooling sensation of a sea breeze wafted their brine drooling down my thighs.

I was helpless, but I could only accept my fate by yielding to my orgasms and embracing and facilitating the blackguard's ravishment. I trembled uncontrollably. My struggling and the clanking of the irons but seemed to incite only lust for rapine.

"Har har har! Me proud beauty." My conqueror exulted overlooking my vulnerable condition.

Now that graying rogue untied his codpiece to reveal the massive prick. I thank God he was merciful enough to give it a good slathering with the lard before launching upon his triumphant assault upon my last vestige of virtue.

I abandoned everything to the wanton. That battering ram bumped mine derriere. I craved to be the lecher's floozy. And then...he was there.

"Mon Dieu!" I cried aloud as that scoundrel's pole boldly breached my portal to forbidden paradise.

The anal muscles pulsed and puckered around his bulbous cock head in coquette and espousal to his bawdy plundering; fanning the flames of tempestuous passion.

"ARRRRRGGHH!" He growled to my svelte flesh sumptuously engulfing his blood swollen mast; slurping in sopping juices yet tender as a gentle South Seas breeze. The tingling electricity sizzled, crescendoing fiercely all about our melding in profane matrimony.

My master blustered and bragged all the while I acquiesced and yielded my body for the obscene old salt's sleazy pleasures.

Berserk, depraved, struck-by-lightning, his whole torso bolted upright. He shot his charge like a cannon.

Shuddering from his first salvo he recoiled and plunged the engorged cock head deeper still into my promiscuous gaping tunnel of licentious love - hell bent for the depths, sheathing his cutlass to the hilt in supple voluptuous arse - it spasmed wildly - detonating a broadside of explosions in the depths.

I could feel the fusillade of his semen spurts sally in succession. Spinning in delirium all the while bombardment raged, savoring the sodomy I orgasmed in overpowering waves till a rolling tsunami crashed all about inundation in an ocean of savage foaming chaos.

We both collapsed prostrate like castaways stranded on sunny beach - becalmed - flotsam and jetsam upon distant exotic shores, spent and exhausted following the greatest typhoon.

*

September 28th, 1642

Somewhere in the Caribbean Sea

For a fortnight, I have been the ship's whore. I dally and prance about like a trollop in an indecent short skirt with lavender bustierre that shows off my billowing breasts.

When a monsieur has the urge to relieve the pressures of seamen's life, he might have only to bend me over a yardarm, and hoist my raiment up over my hips and I will bawl at him in my abandon to launch his manhood for to squirt his musky white fluid deep into my...

rufun2001
rufun2001
103 Followers