The Diminishing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet feigned surprise, "Sex? Oh I'm sure it's okay John if you want to...I'll be careful."

Her firm hand pulled him to her panty and he smelt her rich scent in his nostrils. He kissed the silk softly. The supple wall of fabric yielded to his cheek as the soft flesh beneath it warmed him. Lowering slightly he nibbled at her crotch.

Janet looked down and a devious smile spread over her face. She cooed, "Drink little honey bee." Spreading her legs she moaned as his small hands pulled at her panty. She felt his tongue against her flesh and gasped as it pushed into her and rubbed her clit.

John felt safe now, here with his wife, and the horrible events of the day melted away as he pleasured her. His small precise tongue found her special spots as he pushed a finger into her hot vagina. He felt her shudder with pleasure and began to insert more of his hand. Suddenly her large hand gripped his arm and pushed it into her pussy. She moaned richly and leaned against the wall. John licked at her as his arm pushed in and out of her.

Janet looked down at John and panted with longing. She liked him like this. She wanted to keep him small secretly and her pussy was exploding in pleasure at his little attentions. She watched him and then felt herself cumming. Her juices running onto his face and arm. There was too much for him to clean now. Too much ran down her legs before he could get it and she trailed her fingers along her own body and licked them. Standing shakily back straight, she noticed his face was eye level with her now soaked panty crotch. She laughed and joked, "What a perfect size you are now, little one."

John licked his lips and felt the sensation of shrinking fading as he stared at her panty, pushed to the side by his arm. She pulled them down and her pussy lips shone with wet cum. She spread them with two fingers and he pulled his arm slowly out; it made a soft noise as it left and she purred. She stepped closer to him, considering making him smaller. Then she said, "It's good you already had the cleaning stuff out. I'm going to go shower."

She picked up her jeans and left him to clean. After he was down, he went up the stairs, finding he had to work extra hard to do so. Panting at the top he went into their room. Janet was finishing up some work on the finances and he climbed into bed. She turned and said, "You know, I could support us both easily on my income alone."

John sighed, "Yes, so you've told me. But I want to have a job."

"But who would hire you now? You so little!"

"Don't you think I know that?!"

"Don't take that tone of voice with me little boy!"

John shouted, "Little boy? I'm a man. Your husband, or has Alice fed you another lie?"

Janet's eyes flashed, "What is your problem with her, don't you find this the least bit exciting? She did us a favour!"

"A favour! Look at me!"

Janet grew silent and her eyes roamed over him, she whispered, "I like what I see."

John grew slightly fearful now, "Don't you want to have me back to full size?"

Janet seemed to think and then shook her head, "Not really, but I know you want it. I've been supporting you for almost half a year now, I think the least you can do is give me some pleasure for just a while."

"How dare you throw that in my face? I've asked to go to school and you said no. I'm not your personal dildo!"

Janet rose out of her chair and climbed onto the bed, the mattress curving to her and John moved away. She hissed softly, "What the fuck else are you good for?"

John was shocked. She had always been so soft and kind. "Janet...I'm your husband. You can't just..."

Moving over top of him, she crouched, her naked crotch over his small cock. She looked at him intensely. Feeling their relationship make a change. She was in control completely now. "You're mine." She interrupted him.

"What?"

"I own you John, through marriage and through support. Who are you going to run to? Going to go cry to someone?"

"Janet, what's come over you?"

She smiled and traced his cheek with her finger, "I'll protect you."

His cock rose under her crotch and she felt the tip of it brush her labia. She laughed softly, "Good idea." She sat down on him and he gasped as she took him in. Grunting with effort, she shoved her pussy down trying to get excitement out of his small cock. Her vaginal muscles squeezing tightly on him she arched her back. Her breasts were firm and her nipples stood erect as he looked up at her exquisite form. She was like some sort of Goddess now. Her knees were beside his head almost as she straddled him. Janet felt her small husband beneath her, the small man like a pleasurable pet. When he tried to sit up she pushed him down with one hand. She came roughly, shoving his pelvis into the mattress and moaning. He was still erect as she rolled off of him, his cock glistened with her moisture and she purred, "Good dildo." She laughed softly as if it was all a joke and lay on her side, pulling him into her soft breasts and falling asleep.

The next morning when John woke, it was one in the afternoon already and he wondered if all the sex was wearing him out. He struggled down the staircase and thought of fleeing. But where would he go? Who would help him?

He heard the door open and hoped it was Janet coming home with the antidote. He padded around the corner to see Alice in a violet one-piece bathing suit and white shorts. He gasped and backed up, but she grabbed him quickly. "Hello again little man. My how small we've gotten, thank you for not squealing on our little secret."

She held up the keys to the house. "Janet gave me these to see if I could "reverse the spell", like I'd do that." She laughed, "I could, but why? Besides, it's obvious Janet likes you this way. No, I think I'd like to be taller." She gripped his wrist and yanked him to her.

John hit her as hard as he could in the stomach, but her abs felt like rocks. "Typical male trying to solve the problem with violence. But...if you like it rough." She lifted him off the ground and threw him down the hall.

John landed on his back and almost lost his wind as she stood over him. He got up and staggered, dazed. She began to giggle, "Hey, you're the perfect height did you know that?" She pulled down her shorts and the crotch of her skintight violet bathing suit stared him in the face. Backing him against a wall she said, "I can't believe how fucking small you are. I love this! You will bow to me bitch! Kneel!"

John shook his head but she shoved on his shoulders and shoved her crotch against his face and he collapsed to his knees. She smiled and purred, "Yes, worship Goddess Alice. Say it or I'll beat you. Say that I am your Goddess."

John decided to give her what she wanted, "You are my Goddess, Alice."

"Tell me more."

"Men are weak and I kneel before you and your perfect feminine body."

Alice grinned as she grew. John gasped as she rose to a tall 6'0". "More little man!"

"The world belongs to you Alice, your power is beyond all, and I am in awe of...of..." John watched, horrified as Alice grew more. Her bathing suit was tight on her, the back end going between her ass cheeks like a thong. The front began to slip between her pussy lips as she stood, 6'4". Standing, John's head was below her crotch.

"I never told you to stand you little slut. Give me more!"

John ran between her legs for the door. She whirled around and he struggled with the handle. She laughed and her thighs appeared on either side of him. He began to tremble as her smooth inner thighs softly reflected the light. He felt a drop on his nose and looked up to see a wet mark on her bathing suit, she was aroused by his fear of her. Alice began to grow more; she was feeding off of his mere fear and proximity now. Alice held the door closed and squatted, her wet crotch brushing his hair. "Maybe you need to be raped again."

John ran back into the house and he heard her leave suddenly, she had gotten what she wanted for now. He panted and smelt her on him. John knew that she would consume him totally if given the chance. He didn't just dislike her, now, she terrified him. He screamed in frustration as he felt his cock harden. "No! She can't have that effect on me!"

Looking at the time he realized he was supposed to be making dinner. He couldn't even reach the counter since it was basically eyelevel. He had to use a chair to get things and it took him the next 4 hours to prepare a small meal. By the end he was exhausted. When Janet came home she smiled and quickly ate the food, leaving him to clean up. He did so, and stored the food he couldn't eat, and it was a lot. When he finally finished he found her in the living room reading and she looked up. "Done finally?" He nodded.

"Good boy, come here." John approached her and she spread her legs. "I've had a long day. I'm glad you enjoyed the food I buy us. All I ask is that you repay me with some simple pleasure." Pulling up her gray skirt she revealed a garter belt attached to stockings. She knew how he loved lingerie and she smiled at his erection. "I see Alice didn't have much success today."

John shook his head and then kissed her inner thigh, finding comfort in her soothing voice. Janet watched him, noticing how submissive he was. Janet nearly creamed herself when he reached up and tugged at her panty unsuccessfully. She patted his head and said, "I'll do it my pet, like I do most things for you."

She watched his flicker of reaction but smiled when he stayed quiet and then she pulled down her panty and let him touch her. She could feel his smallness and she had to resist squeezing her thighs together for fear of hurting him. She stroked his hair and let the pleasure wash over her as he pleasured her. When she came it was to the image of him, so small, she felt the feelings of power over her diminutive husband, so small and needy. She looked down as he began to get smaller, and she felt a second wave of orgasm coming. She slid forward and pushed his face into her pussy.

John felt the sinking feeling of shrinking and then noticed Janet's face as she was in ecstasy, she looked at him and he felt her hand on his head pushing his face into her pussy. His small face ground deep into her lips, he struggled in surprise, his small hands bracing against her soft inner thighs as she cooed softly. Shuddering, she felt her second orgasm and John's head got a little smaller. Letting go he gasped and coughed and she moaned. Standing, Janet looked down at her pet. He was barely over knee high to her. Then John heard the chillingly familiar words, "I'm like your fucking Goddess." His wife whispered.

But he didn't feel so scared with Janet, her soft eyes and smile made him feel safe, he found he agreed and he nodded. He watched her knees rise to eye level. She tingled with feelings of power as she watched him between her legs, her heels on either side of him. She knew he was hers, and she bent over, her tight ass in the air, and picked him up with one hand. Her polished nails and long fingers grabbing his waist. He had no clothing on as she walked up to their room and she licked her lips.

John was in awe; he began to feel scared even though Janet seemed so gentle. "Janet, what's going to happen to me?"

She smiled softly and replied, "We're going to be together forever."

John was confused as she put him on the nightstand and pulled out a bottle of lubricant. Her big eyes reflected the soft lamplight and she dabbed the jelly onto her fingers and began to rub it onto his shoulders. John squirmed at the cold jelly.

She chastised him like a child, "Hold still John. Can't you do anything right?" Sighing she shook her head, "What to do with my pet. Well I have an idea, fortunately for you."

John felt his whole body slick with the jelly and she prodded him to the edge of the nightstand and then picked him up and put him on the floor. Taking off her clothes she knelt in front of him, curious if she would have to force him. "Come to my vagina John."

John walked between her kneeling legs and stood at her pussy, he was about a foot tall. She sat there quietly, looking at her pet, adoring him. She was burning inside with the thought of what she was planning to do. She began to touch herself, softly masturbating to the sight of her puny diminished husband. She loved what had happened, her new power.

John looked at her pussy and knew now what she was considering. He looked up. "Janet...I'm scared."

She shuddered and moaned at his words. "Oh my little dildo, I'll take good care of you always. But this is where you belong, what you were meant to do with your life. I've decided for you. You'll obey your Goddess won't you?"

Stepping closer to her, he knelt and she spread her pussy lips. Janet gasped as she felt the tiny arms on her labia, and John's head push into her tight tunnel. She reached down and held his little body and began to push him into her. An orgasm swept through her and she moaned as he slid in deeper. She heard the soft squishing noise as his body slipped into her. She knew he was smaller already and she shoved him the rest of the way inside. She screamed softly as she felt his little limbs squirm around inside of her pussy. She masturbated herself as he pleasured her on the inside. Contracting her muscles she drew him deeper, his tiny little body disappearing inside of hers. Orgasm after orgasm ripped through her body and she moaned a feral primitive moan. His thoughts, his soul became open to her, he was hers in every detail. Now she knew the gift that he had given her. She was a Goddess now, his energy hers. She had taken him like some vampire, like a spirit, and now she wasso very powerful. She knew she could do unimaginable things now, things out of fantasy novels. Leaning back, Janet passed out in the throws of ecstasy as John become one with her forever.

12