The Dinner

Story Info
Queen Bitch Michele gets her due.
4.1k words
4.26
26.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seems as though I have been trying to get in your pants forever. And all you do every time I get close is rebuff me.

It was a Tuesday night and we were in the movies – my arm across your shoulder – feeling the soft bulge of the side of your magnificent breast. Glancing sidewise, I could see down your cleavage – it was a deep and forbidden valley – deep enough to get lost in.

Easing my hand further, I cupped your breast, pinching your nipple – then squeezed your breast again. And you slapped me! Yeah – you slapped me – telling me to keep my hands to myself. If I was a lesser gentleman, I would have slapped you back – instead, being chastised like this – well, I was just dumbstruck – I couldn't speak.

I removed my arm from behind your shoulder and rose. No sense sitting here taking this abuse. I left the theater – heading to my car. If she wanted to act like that – fuck her – let her walk home – crazy bitch. I had been dating her – off and on – for about 3 months now and I was no closer from fucking her than the day I first met her.

Funny, when we first met, she was all sugar and honey – clung all over me, kissing and nibbling my ear – which turned me on in a hurry – I mean, major boner. As our dating went along, there were indications that she was backing off – not quite as friendly as when we met. Just little signs. She snapped at me if I wasn't around to her side of the car as soon as it stopped rolling to open her door. She snapped at me if I didn't run ahead and open the restaurant door. And on and on – the list built up until tonight when she let go with that roundhouse right.

Well, this would be the last time she hit me. As I was driving home, my mind was racing – forming ideas only to be cast aside. Then I hit on it. I would invite the charming bitch to dinner – at my place. Now, I lived way out in the country. Privacy is what I wanted when I bought the place and privacy is what I got. My nearest neighbor was a good mile away. All I would have to do is bide my time. She would call. When no one else would take her out, there was always poor little Jim. Now, to formulate my plans before I had to talk to her again. Michele was in for a surprise.

I got home, showered and lay on the bed – thinking about what I would do and how. As I drifted off to sleep, the last piece of the puzzle fell into place. That's it. Now – to get cracking first thing tomorrow before I had to answer the telephone – I was afraid that I could only dodge her for so long and she wouldn't call again. I needed to have everything ready before she called the second time.

I awoke early. Showered and shaved and, after dressing, left the house – carrying the newspaper ad I remembered last night – my last piece of the puzzle. I was lying there when this ad for used dental equipment ran through my mind. It only took moments this morning to locate the paper and the ad. I was right – 9:00 a.m. sharp – the local auction barn was to open and display all the equipment. Now – if they only had what I was looking for.

When I got to the auction barn, there were quite a few vehicles lined up – everything from sports cars to pickup trucks. I was early, as was everyone else there – the auction didn't start until 9 and it was only 8:15 – time enough to scout out the equipment.

It was now 9 a.m. and the auction began. Soon, I had squandered quite a bit of my savings, but it would be worth it. Revenge is so sweet.

Making arrangements, I had everything delivered to my house and, after a little haggling, managed to arrange to have everything carted upstairs to the spare room – an unused room on the second floor – completely devoid of any furniture. I began working on my little project – eager to get everything in place before I had to speak to that bitch, Michele.

The telephone rang several times – each time, the person on the other end hanging up before the answering machine picked up. I ignored it and kept on with my work until, finally, I had everything in its place – ready for the Queen Bitch, Michele.

Seeing how late it was, I showered and changed – intending to go out to eat. Reaching for the doorknob and opening the door, Michele almost fell into the hallway. It seems as if she was reaching for it at the same time. We stood there – looking at each other. Damn, she was fine. Huge tits – nice firm ass – long blonde hair – blue eyes, sparkling with a bit of hatred tonight.

I said, "I'd invite you in, but you're not welcome. I was just leaving – what brought you here?"

"Look asshole, you left me at the movie last night. I had to bum a ride home. And, you've been ignoring me all day – I've been calling and calling and you haven't answered." "I just came out here to give you a piece of my mind."

"Can you spare it?" I asked.

And she drew back – readying another roundhouse blow. This time I was ready – I stopped it with my hand and yanked her close to me. "Look," I said. "I was just going out to eat – join me." It wasn't a question – it was an order, although she didn't recognize that it was.

"Why should I?" she asked. "Well, so you don't have to cook or find some other sucker to sponge off of." I answered. Here comes that right hand again.

As before, I stopped it. We glared at each other.

"Truce?" I asked, extending my hand.

"Truce," she replied, extend hers.

"Now – as I said – I'm on my way out to eat – join me!" "And that's not a request – it's an order. Besides, we need to talk and, it looks like the only I'm going to be out of reach of that right hook is in a nice restaurant across the table from you."

And you agreed. That's my girl – I've never known you to pass up a free meal. Off we went.

The rest of the evening was pretty uneventful – we talked a bit about what happened last night. Michele apologized for the slap although nothing could take back the damage she did. I wasn't into ego trips, but no one likes to be put down like that with other people around. I just hoped that no one we knew had witnessed it.

I accepted her apology and offered her dinner for Friday night. I mean – I could be as phony and callous as she. Anyway, she accepted. That gave me tomorrow and Friday to stock up on a few items and finish my preparations.

Dropping the Queen Bitch off at her home, I didn't even try for a kiss – I didn't need another batch of shit from her. I just let her out telling her that I'd pick her up Friday night at 6 p.m. and drove off – heading home to do some more thinking.

Friday evening rolled around finding me at her door promptly at 6 p.m. with a dozen blood red roses in my hands. When she saw them, she immediately teared up – like it was a big deal or something. To me it was camouflage. Butter for what was going to happen to the bitch later. She put them in a vase and, coming up to me, leaned in and planted a kiss on my mouth. As we kissed, I could feel my reserve melting – not good – this thing I had planned would have to be done. I backed away stiffly and told her, "Just a thanks would have done. Are you ready to go – the food is getting cold."

Well, that made her pout a bit. That's what happens when you are spoiled – you want your own way all the time.

Back at my place, I directed traffic – telling Michele to pull out the dishes in the warming oven while I grilled the steaks. I had gotten little 3" thick Filets – about 3" around - wrapped in bacon slices – just perfect for more butter for the Queen Bitch.

The meal was good – small baked potatoes and some garden vegetables and a small diner salad accompanied the filets. Good hearty burgundy wine went well with the meal. A small serving of Orange Sherbet and Metaxa Brandy finished the meal.

By the time the meal was over, the Queen Bitch had mellowed out – I suppose she was having misgivings about slapping me but – she had apologized once – no sense in her bringing it up again.

And I was having second thoughts about what I had planned as well. I gave my head a shake – shake it off – go through with it or you will regret it, I told myself.

We left the table, carrying our coffee into the family room. Michele excused herself to go to the restroom. That's when I put the potion in her coffee – stirring it up so that she wouldn't notice it. I got it from a voodoo woman in New Orleans – skilled in the herbs and potions of the Caribbean Islands – skilled in Obeah – a kind of Voodoo Black Magic. The potion was guaranteed to relax the body and the mind – reducing inhibitions.

When she returned I asked her to dance. Something soft was playing, but it didn't matter – any physical activity would speed up the working of the potion.

Well into the second song, Michele seemed to be disorientated. Blaming the wine and the brandy, all she wanted to do was sit down. I held her up, telling her that she didn't drink all that much – was she feeling sick or something? "No," she said, "I just need to lie down." That was just what I was waiting for.

Leading her up the stairs, I bypassed my bedroom and took her straight to the spare room that I had just renovated. It held a dental chair in the middle of the room – complete with straps and cuffs that no respectable dentist would use. Then, there was the stainless steel table on the side of the room – near the shower. This table was unique in the fact that one end of it was hinged. It could be spread (as in spreading your legs) and it could be lowered or raised.

Michele was out of it – a limp dishrag in my arms. I had to pick her up and set her on the table. Her dead weight made this almost impossible – something I hadn't counted on. When I finished undressing her, I lifted her and carried her to the dentist chair and seated her. Using the straps and fur lined cuffs I had installed; I soon had her total immobilized. She could move her head and, or course, her mouth – but that is about all. I left to hang up her clothes in my closet – she wouldn't need them until morning.

Returning to the room where Michele was, I saw that she was still out. Good, that gave me time to prepare some items – some erotic toys I had picked up. I had placed a little end table next to the dentist chair and the small box of toys on it. I had a dildo; a vibrator, a pair of vibrating eggs (remote controlled); a black silk blindfold; a nerf ball gag (to silence the bitch when I got tired of listening to her); a pair of alligator nipple clamps with a small gold chain between them and another chain with a clit clamp attached; a pair of large syringes (for sucking out and elongating her nipples – so that the nipple clamps would be more effective); and a fur glove – for later.

Since Michele was still out, I loosened the straps on one leg. I needed to install the vibrating eggs – one in her pussy and the other in her anus. Lubricating them, so they would go in easier, I slid them in place – making sure the antenna was exposed. Then I re-strapped her leg.

I went over to the table and perched on the edge – watching her. God, she had a fabulous body! Nice sized tits – 36s or 38s. Nice small waist. Big firm butt. Shaved pussy – or waxed, I couldn't tell. I was going to enjoy this.

It had been about 30 minutes when she finally started coming around. First, one eyelid fluttered – then the other – the sudden light after having her eyes closed tight caused her to squint. Then, there was the awareness that she couldn't move – the lunge against the straps, to no avail. Taking a deep breath – she lunged again – the straps held fast. It was just about here that the foul language began. Whew! That bitch could swear like a sailor!

I gave her time to let off steam. When she finally realized that: (1.) She couldn't move a muscle except her head and (2.) I wasn't about to un-strap her – she sit back and just glared at me. About this time I activated the two eggs. I barely had the speed turned up and she felt it immediately. "WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?" she asked. 'WHAT ARE THOSE? DID YOU PUT VIBRATORS IN ME?" And on and on – the questions were non-stop. Finally, tiring of her tirade, I took the nerf ball gag and was going to put it in her mouth – she clamped her lips shut. That's when I slapped her – twice – not too hard, but hard enough to make her gasp. When she did, I crammed the nerf ball gag in and tied the straps.

I moved back to the table – sitting down and watched her. Her body was already betraying her – her eyes were glazing over – her mouth a little slack. Down below – her juices were soaking the chair – way beyond the lubricant I had used. Her nipples were getting hard – huge nipples sitting atop her large dark brown aureoles. I picked up the nipple clamps.

She never even saw them coming. When I placed the first one on and tightened it down, her eyes flew open and she began yelling obscenities at me. I couldn't hear the actual words, but even Sherlock Holmes would have recognized the tone of her voice. Then I put the second one on and clamped it down. Her body bucked and jerked – straining at the straps. I told her "Hang on Queen Bitch – it gets better!" Then I clamped the clit clamp on her huge clit – already protruding from its sheath – begging for attention. Her moth opened wide and she started to hyperventilate – forcing me to slap her and tell her to breathe. I was afraid I might have over done it.

I returned to my ringside seat and watched her. Pretty soon, the pain was gone from the clamps and the pleasure started. I had always been told that this is what happened – now I knew. It did. Her eyes kept rolling back in her head – her body quivering – shaking – orgasms coming rapid fire as the eggs took over and massaged her insides. I cranked up the speed a little, causing further moaning and groaning from her.

I've got to admit – my cock was hard! I mean rock hard! But now was not the time. Plenty of time later – Queen Bitch Michele had a lesson to learn first. I cranked up the speed on the little eggs – maximum – and watched. Before long Michele's entire body was like jelly as she collapsed in the chair – exhausted from the numerous orgasms – from the straining at the straps.

I released the clit clamp first – then the nipple clamps in rapid succession. Michele began screaming and yelling when the blood rushed into those deprived areas – causing further pain – then subsiding to pleasure. You can always tell – the pleasure starts at the same time as the moaning increases. I picked up this huge vibrator with the ball shaped end. Turning it on, I placed it against her clit, forcing it in hard against her and held it there. Soon her body was moving again – trying to get that vibrator in her cunt. Again and again, she lurched forward – orgasms a plenty. Then she totally passed out. Eyes shut – mouth drooling – head lolling to the side – she was out of it.

I un-strapped her and picked her up. Carrying her over to the table, I placed her in the center of it and began strapping her down – arms to her side – legs to each of the spreadable sections – removing the two eggs and the nerf ball gag. First, I placed the blindfold over her eyes then, after covering her with a blanket to ward off the chill, I left the room.

I returned to the family room, poured myself a drink and sat down. Sipping on my drink – thinking about what has gone on – and what to do next. I became drowsy and dozed off. I was awakened by what sounded like a banshee – yelling and screaming like you've never heard. I should have left the nerf ball gag in place.

I moved as quietly as I could – up the stairs – into the room. Michele was yelling and screaming all the time – calling me everything in the book. I picked up the nerf ball gag and crammed it into her mouth. Then I yanked the blanket off her.

The sudden chill sent goose bumps all over her – especially her nipples. As the cold air hit them – they rose larger than before. Picking up the syringes, I put one on a nipple – drawing the air out of the syringe – pulling the nipple up into the syringe – making it long and hard. Then I put the syringe on the other one – pulling the air out – elongating it too.

Michele's nipples were very sensitive – as I was putting the syringes on her, she began to moan – and move from side to side. Her juices were running out of her sex – coating the table beneath her butt – the aroma piercing the air – that aroma of a woman aroused. Good! This might work after all.

I put on the fur glove and moved next to her. Hovering just above her flesh, I began slowly and deliberately stroking her leg – the inner thigh – then the other leg – stroking toward her juicing pussy – skipping it and on to her mons - then the soft skin of her belly then back again. Caressing her legs – outer thighs – inner thighs – watching as she continued to thrash around and moan.

Removing the ball gag, I told her, "I'll leave the gag out if you will behave. Will you?" To which, she nodded her head.

I moved to the syringes. One at a time, I released her nipple then, pausing for a couple of seconds put full suction on it again. Then I moved to the other and repeated the process until I had Michele moaning and thrusting her chest upward – wanting more stimulation. Removing the syringes, I placed my mouth on a nipple then – tonguing it – nipping it – then biting hard. Then to the other – the same treatment as Michele became more and more aroused.

It was my turn. All this time of working Michele over had me stimulated beyond belief. I never knew that bondage and discipline could be so rewarding – looks like I just found a new lifestyle.

I removed my clothes – draping them over the chair and moved into position between Michele's legs. The height was almost perfect. I placed the huge mushroom cap of my cock at her entrance. Easing slowly into her – she let out a loud groan and lunged upward. As my cock entered her, I felt the resistance of her hymen. Michele was a virgin! Maybe that's why she was the way she was – no one had broken her in yet.

I pulled back – then plowed forward – HARD – as deep as I could go until I bottomed out at the mouth of her cervix – and I stopped there. When I broke her hymen, Michele screamed. Easy pet, it only hurts for a while – then there is pleasure.

I began slowly stroking back and forth – in and out – going as deeply as I could inside her velvet sheath – that warm pleasure cavern of hers. And she responded – moving her hips against mine – rapidly now – wanting to cum. I met her charge – stroke for stroke – feeling my ball sack tighten – feeling the cum rising up through my cock – spurting out of me – one short step behind her orgasm.

I leaned forward and kissed her – tongues dueling for control – we kissed. As lovers this time – no longer just friends. We rested like this with my upper body covering hers – her hard nipples still erect – just longing to be suckled – and I did. While playing with the other, I sucked her nipple deep into my mouth, nipping it, biting it – making it all red and inflamed.

In time my cock began to soften and slid from her sheath. I went to the kitchen – returning with a kettle of warm water and a washcloth. Cleaning her juices and mine only served to inflame her passions again. In no time, she was moving her hips and moaning again – wanting more. God, I've just created a monster! It seems as if she is insatiable.

I put the kettle aside and pulled up the doctor's stool I had purchased. The small stool that placed my head just about level with the table. Sitting down and rolling forward, I soon had my mouth fastened on her sex. Licking her red blood-engorged labia – sliding my tongue into her depths – flicking her hard clit up and down – licking more – down to the little star shaped rosebud of her anus – back to her sex – curling my tongue – fucking it inside her – pulling her juices out – savoring the salty-sweet taste of her.

I eased a finger inside her – searching out that special spot – that g spot that drives a woman wild. Finding that little soft - yet hard - pad, I began to slowly massage it – increasing her pleasure – causing her body to lurch up again and again – she began to cum. Her copious juices were flowing freely from her cunt – coating my ready tongue – drinking deeply of her essence as I sawed my finger in and out of her – then two fingers – crossed and rotating as I fucked her with my fingers.

12