The Director's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bucksman
bucksman
10 Followers

My hard cock stood proud of my body as I climbed onto the bed, straddling her. I aimed and let my cock sink into her pussy, slick and still hot from our earlier coupling.

“Yes Bill fuck my poor little cunt.. Fuck your poor little slut.” I did as she said, starting to pound into her channel, wondering how many others had been treated to this delight, speculating if her husband Mike knew what a little slut she was. She writhed beneath me trying to force my cock higher into her. I reached down and used a finger to locate her clit, then to pinch it between two fingers, “No, pleaseee. It’s already too sensitive, just fuck me with that hard cock.” I ignored her for a few minutes then let a finger slip inside her pussy as my cock stroked in and out. The effect was electric, she thrashed more, so I pushed a second finger in, spreading them to open her up while my cock hammered away. Her hands went to her tits and started to maul them, pinching her nipples harder then I had dared. She was long past normal reactions; she was in the throws of pure animal lust, shouting out names, begging me to make her cum. Begging me to flood her pussy.

A few minutes of this and I could not hold out any longer. I jammed fingers and cock hard into her pussy, letting go a huge stream of cum which, as it hit her inside, triggered her own orgasm.

Her body went rigid. All her muscles contracted she screamed, she went into a series of spasm which literally sucked the cum from my cock. I had let her have three blasts of cum but she seemed not to notice, she was so engrossed in her own orgasm. With her final contraction she expelled me from within her and passed out. Her breathing heavy and irregular.

I sat on the edge of the bed and watched her; she did not move, letting herself fall into a deep satisfied sleep.

When I managed to get my breath back. I got up and dressed and walked out of the bedroom and out of her house.

As I drove back to my own cottage, I started to ponder what had happened. The feeling of domination which remained latent within me had escaped – should I let it stay as part of my life? Could I suppress it again? What of Mary?

I had some serious thinking to do!

bucksman
bucksman
10 Followers
12