The Dirty Old Man Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moves slowly into position and I move behind her and shove my cock into her all the way with one stroke. "Oh My God, John!"

I begin fucking her hard. In one minute she's cumming again. I slip my right thumb into her asshole and she screams as she hits a very high peak. I continue fucking her pussy and ass. It's going to be one of those nights where I can't cum easily. After about 5 more minutes where she is hitting orgasm peaks then coming down a little then hitting an orgasm peak again, she stops me. "John, are you any closer to cumming honey?"

I say "No, I think you're going to have to jack me off to get me to cum."

She says "Then lay down and let's get to it, I'm too tired to continue fucking like this. Damn, man, you don't cum easily, do you?"

"Not always. Sometimes it takes a while."

"I really like that. Too many guys are the wham, bam, thank you ma'am type. I hate quickies."

She removes the condom and starts to jack me off. She intermittently runs her tongue around the head of my cock while giving me the handjob. About 90 seconds into it, I start to cum and she jams her mouth onto my cock to capture the cum. When I'm done she milks me a couple more times and then shows me the cum in her mouth. She then swallows and sucks me a little more to clean it up.

"That's really hot, Sue, capturing my cum, showing it to me and then swallowing it."

She smiles as I grab her, pulling her down to me and French kissing her. "John, you don't seem to be to concerned about kissing me like that when I've just had your cum in my mouth."

"That doesn't bother me at all, lover."

"That just surprises me because all my previous sex partners basically treated cum like poison. Actually, you could pretty much say the same for my pussy juices," she says.

"Well, when you've been around as long as me, such things are no longer a concern of mine. In fact, I love pussy juice and yours tastes great. I prefer pussy juice to my juice but I have no issues with either."

"Amazing. You are something, John."

"Thank you, my dear. And you are one hell of a woman."

"You know I'm going to be kicking myself for a long time because I procrastinated over contacting you."

"I don't know what to tell you about that. I belong to Vanessa. If it's okay with Vanessa, maybe you can join us sometime. So, Sue, do you mind talking about your sex life?"

She blushes and says "No, I don't mind."

"Sue, have you ever been with another woman?"

"Whoa, what brought that on?" she says.

"Well, an open marriage means we can be with other people but Vanessa and I have also decided that whoever we are with has to be with us both or it has to be another couple so she can get some strange cock. Vanessa has been with other women but not very many. She's not all that experience with other women but she interested in being with other women. If you are too, or are at least bi-curious, you could always come out to visit us in Tacoma and we could have a threesome if Vanessa is okay with that."

"Oh, my, I don't know. I have never been with another woman but I am kind of bi-curious. Sometimes when I'm with some of those assholes in Oklahoma, I think being with a woman would be my best solution. I'll think about it and let you know later. I am interested but it's going to take me awhile to talk myself into that. I wish I could find an older, more mature man like you in Oklahoma. You know, someone who will take his time and really make love to me. I'm really not interested in men my age anymore. Every one I've ever gone out with is worried about his orgasm and could care less about mine. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to accept dates from them any longer. They want me to suck them off but when I ask for them to go down on me, they give it a try but don't stay long enough to do anything for me. You on the other hand seem to really like going down on me."

I laugh and say "Yes, I do enjoy going down on women. I'm also not very concerned with my own orgasm. I'm just letting you know how it is with Vanessa and I. No pressure at all."

"Okay, John."

We lay in each others' arms, kissing and caressing each other. Eventually, we fall asleep in each others' arms.

Illinois, Sept 18th

I wake up and she's sucking my cock. I love this girl. Didn't even have to ask her. She looks up at me as I move and says "It was pretty hard already so I decided 'What the hell!'"

I say "No problem, baby. I love being awakened like that." She continues and in about four minutes, I cum in her mouth again. She shows me and swallows it. She then French kisses me again. She's kept some of my cum in her mouth and I can really taste it.

After the kiss, I look at her. She says "Sorry, thought you might want a better taste of your cum. You aren't mad are you?"

"No, baby, I'm not mad at you. It was just a surprise, that's all." I kiss her again, wrestling tongues again.

"Well, what do we do today?" I ask.

"It is my last day with you, maybe forever. I'd like to stay in bed all day with you, naked and having sex. What do you say?" I growl loudly at her and she laughs.

I grab her and hug her. I take her right nipple into my mouth and she moans loudly. "Oh, yes, John!"

She says "John, how about we take a shower first. I don't feel all that fresh."

I agree and we walk hand in hand to the shower. We wash each other and after we are both done washing, I kneel and begin licking her pussy. She holds onto the shower shelves and starts to moan. I lick and suck and pull all parts of her pussy with my lips and then begin to tongue-fuck her pussy and in a few minutes I slip two fingers into her vagina and start to finger-fuck her. Within minutes she's screaming out her orgasm. She cums for over a minute and then stops me. She grabs me and kisses me again, slipping her tongue into my mouth. She says "I love to kiss you when you have my juices in your mouth and on your face. It's hot."

We dry each other and rap towels around each other. We're both very hungry. I cook her and I some breakfast and we enjoy each others' company while eating. "John, when you get back from your honeymoon, tell Vanessa about me and that I want to have a threesome with you both."

"Alright! I hope she's okay with it. Now I'm going to be fantasizing about it until it happens." She laughs at me. I think to myself, "I have got to get these two women together. It would be the best thing that ever would happen to me. With the exception of agreeing to an open marriage and the larger breasts, Sue is a much younger Vanessa. They are very much alike....basically the same personality."

She smiles and kisses me again. When we're done getting our stomachs satisfied, we start to head upstairs to the bed to fool around. Half way up the stairs, I pull her towel off. She smiles and I say "It's a very beautiful view from back here." She hits me lightly on my arm, laughs and tries to pull my towel off. It isn't all that hard to do so we arrive at the bed naked.

"My lady," I say offering her the bed first.

She smiles and climbs onto the bed and says "Thank you, My Lord." I climb over her and while holding myself off of her, French kiss her again. She reaches down and grabs my cock which is starting to get hard again. I lay down beside her and she continues to play with my cock. Slowly, it starts to respond as I'm sucking those nice nipples. I reach down and put my hand over her vulva. She's leaking pussy juice and is pretty wet already. She now has a hard cock in her hand as I slip two fingers into her vagina. She moans loudly, "Yes, John, that feels so good."

"Can we try something, Sue?"

"Sure, what?"

I jump up, put a condom on and sit down with my legs crossed. I pile some pillows behind me. "Come sit on my lap and work my cock into that lovely pussy. This requires the woman to be flexible and stay in one position for a long time. I thought about trying this with Vanessa but I'm not sure she could stay in this position for very long."

She does as I say. "This is what we are going to do. We can move a little bit but no hard fucking. The goal is to slowly but surely increase each others' arousal, mainly by touching and caressing each other while we move slowly and gently against each other."

"Okay, whatever you want to try. As long as that cock is inside me."

We move slowly against each other, usually no more than a quarter to a half of an inch in and out while we run our hands all over each other. It feels pretty good. We French kiss occasionally and gaze into each others' eyes and caress each other all over.

We sit like that for over two hours, just enjoying being physically connected. She's starting to breath heavily now and moaning occasionally. I start to feel like I'm getting blue balls. After two and a half hours of being together, moving and caressing each other, Sue finally starts to cum hard. "Oh, My, God, John, it's so wonderful, my God, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Oh Shit, Oh God, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Shitttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!"

She cums and cums and cums for a good four minutes and then she says "John, I've got to stop for a while."

We rest for like five minutes and she's calmed down quite a bit. She says "Okay, let's start up again."

"Okay, babe but try not to cum. Try to hold it off, Okay?"

We start again. We go at it again for another hour and I know she's having a hard time trying not to cum. I can feel her vaginal muscles twitching. I French kiss her long again. She trying. She lasts another 20 minutes but then she starts to cum again. "Oh. My. God. John. This is so intense." And she starts to scream loudly. I capture her mouth with mine to quiet her down. It feels like her muscles are squeezing my cock right off my body. I can't last any longer. I scream into her mouth as I orgasm. Wow! What a hard orgasm for me. I finally stop cumming but she's still at it. Finally, after over 5 minutes of cumming, she faints. I hold her right there talking to her telling her how wonderful she is.

It takes her five minutes to come back to reality. She grabs me and kissing me hard. "John, what was that? I've never felt anything like that. I thought I was going to short circuit or something. What orgasms!!!"

"Have you ever heard of Tantric sex. I haven't been trained in it but I have done a lot of reading. It's basically fully body stimulation and orgasm delay as long as possible. When your orgasm finally arrives it usually a full body orgasm. You feel it from the top of your head to your toes. I'd love to be trained in it. But this is the closest I can get without training. I believe technically we should have erotically massaged each other first. I do think the end result was pretty damn good though, don't you?"

"Oh, hell yes, John. The result was marvelous and it was a full body orgasm. I've never felt an orgasm in my feet before. But now I am exhausted, can we take a nap? I'm so tired now."

I pull her to me and kiss her again and say "Yes, nap time and later I'll eat that beautiful pussy again and again." She laughs and slides off.

She grabs the condom, sucks it empty and swallows. "Yum," she says.

She laughs and kisses me again. She then collapses on the bed, exhausted.

By the time we wake up, it's after 1pm and I'm starving. I kiss her awake and say "Sue, wake up. We've been sleeping over 2 hours. I don't know about you but I'm starving."

She rises and says "Yes, John, I'm starving too. Let's get something to eat."

We run out to a nearby Dairy Queen and feed our bodies. We look into each others' eyes as we eat. I could really go for this woman if I weren't already engaged. But Sue would never agree to an open marriage and that is all that I'll have right now. But she is some woman.

After we eat, we head back home where we get naked again and spend the rest of the afternoon in bed kissing and touching each other. I am hard fairly quickly. I can't get enough of that hot body. She notices and grabs it. I say "No, Sue, let's wait until tonight before we make love again. I would like to try the Tantric sex again. I totally enjoyed being in that beautiful pussy for so long. It was wonderful and I'd love to do that again before we part for a while, I hope."

"Okay, John. Whatever you want." She says and smiles at me. "I would love to try that again too. So we wait until later." She releases my cock and hugs me. We lay in each others' arms. We doze for a while.

At six o'clock, we look at each other and I say "Hungry again?"

"Yes, I am. Let's get dressed and go eat. I'm usually not this hungry but I usually don't get this level of exercise and orgasms either," she says with a big smile on her face.

We head for a restaurant and eat supper. Afterward, we get back to the house and head back up to the bedroom. Soon we are naked and kissing again. "Let's hit the shower again. I don't feel very fresh," says Sue. So we head to the shower. We take a long shower, washing each other as well as licking each other in various places. We dry each other off and French kiss. Then walk hand in hand up to the bedroom.

I'm half hard and she sucks me till I'm fully hard. I feel her pussy, insert a finger and she's pretty wet. I stick that finger in my mouth. Wow! What a tasty dessert. I get some edible massage oil from the master bath and a spare sheet then tell her to lay down on her stomach. I oil her up starting at her neck and start massaging her. Since it's edible after I rub it on her and rub her muscles, I lick it off. I work down her body. I massage both gorgeous butt cheeks and lick them. I dribble some oil into her butt crack and rub it in by spreading her cheeks and rubbing it up and down her crack. I rub it into her anus, slipping one finger in and out of her asshole. She starts to moan when I do that. Then she starts to squeal when I lick the oil up including licking her asshole. Before I move to her legs, I stick my finger into her asshole up to the second knuckle. She screams.

She loves it when I lick and suck the oil off her feet and toes. I tell her to roll over and I begin to do her front side. Rubbing her tits and nipples gets her moving and moaning again. When I get to her vulva, she starts breathing heavily especially when I start running my fingers up and down her outer labia. I decide not to go inside her outer lips since she seems too stimulated already. When I get down to toes again she's enjoying that a lot. She appears to have a foot fetish. After I'm finished, I kiss her and tell her it's her turn to do me. I lay on my stomach and she goes to it. When she rubs the oil between my butt cheeks, she doesn't lick it nor does she stick her finger in my ass. I'm a little disappointed.

When I'm on my back, she works down my front and spends a little too much time on my cock. After she's been massaging my cock for several minutes, I look at her, she smiles and starts licking the oil off. I'm trying my best not to climax. When she's finally done licking my cock and balls, I start to back off from the orgasm. Finally, she gets completely done and we wipe each other off where we didn't get the oil licked off.

I kiss her and tell her that was great. I then sit on the bed, put the condom on and tell her to sit on my lap. She does and she sticks my cock into her pussy. Damn, it feels great there. We begin the long process of touching and caressing each other while we slowly move my cock in and out of her pussy at about a half an inch stroke. I start caressing her at her head kind of gently scratching her scalp. She likes this, closes her eyes and moans. We work on each other for over an hour and we are doing great. Both of us are aroused but so aroused that either of us will reach orgasm soon. As we're reaching the three hour point, Sue starts to pant. "Oh, John, I can't hold back anymore, I'm cuuuuuummmminggggg. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Godddddddddddddddddddd!" Holy Shitttttttt!

She orgasms for over five minutes and at the four minute mark she starts to fuck me really hard. I make it to the five minute mark before I can't hold it any longer and I start cumming. She hits another peak when she feels my cock pulsing inside her. After we both finish, we both sit there holding each other. Eventually, I lay back and drag her with me. I'm still hard probably because I took a Cialis before we started. She realizes that I'm still hard and begins moving on my cock again. She fucks me for nearly five minutes again and then she cums again. I don't. She moves off me and removes the condom. She eats the cum out of it and licks her lips. She starts to jack me off because she wants me to cum again. A couple minutes into the handjob I tense up and begin my orgasm. She covers the head of my cock with her mouth and takes my cum again. She shows it to me again and swallows. She then cleans my cock with her tongue.

Afterward, she French kisses me and I again taste my cum in her mouth. I'm still hard so she straddles me again and inserts it into her pussy. We lie together for over an hour. Both of us are spent but not sleepy yet. It's very pleasant lying there holding each others' naked bodies and kissing while still connected. I'm still fairly hard but not really anxious to do any fucking. We're both exhausted.

We start to talk about the possibility of her coming to Tacoma. She really wants to now so I'm going to have to talk Vanessa into letting her come out. We'll have to pay for her round trip ticket. I hope that can happen. Having her and Vanessa in bed with me sounds like Heaven.

At 10pm, she says she probably needs to get to sleep since she wants to leave early tomorrow. So, we both go to the bathroom and crawl into bed to sleep. She sets the alarm for 7am.

Illinois, Sept 19th

At 7am, we get up because of the alarm. As she's packing, I go to the kitchen and make her some bacon, eggs and toast. We eat her final meal in Illinois, I put her bag in her car and we kiss goodbye. A nice long French kiss. I'm going to miss this girl. Those 30 something Okie boys are stupid as hell. They are missing out on a hot, sexy woman who wants to please but who really needs someone to love her long and slowly.

To be continued.....

12