The Dirty Old Man Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm enjoying her orgasm. It goes on for almost 2 minutes. Finally, she says "Stop John, please." She rests for a minute and then resumes sucking me off. She adds stroking me and I don't last another minute. She keeps sucking until I'm dry then swallows my cum. She continues to lick and suck me making sure she's got all of my cum.

I finally stop her and tell her "Come up here and kiss me, wife to be."

She smiles and plants a big one on my mouth. We play tongue tag for a while. "I enjoyed that, sweetheart. Promise me that you won't stop doing that after we are married," I say.

"I love doing that John. I'll keep it up until you tell me to stop." She laughs. I kiss her again. "Shall we take a shower?"

"Okay, stud, let's wash each other."

We shower enjoying each others bodies together. I've got a hard-on by the end of the shower. Vanessa says "What's this? Ready already?"

"I'm guessing it just loves your attentions." She laughs.

We eat breakfast. "So what do we want to do today," I say.

"Well, let's get out of here. I haven't been anywhere for awhile except the zoo. It's supposed to be in the upper 60s today, let's have a picnic," she says, "but first let's head to the city hall for a marriage license."

"Sounds good." I say.

"Yes, the picnic sounds like fun," she says with a big smile on her face.

After the city hall, we end up at her favorite spot, the one with the pond. We picnic and enjoy each others company. It turns out to be 72 today. A beautiful day. Vanessa reaches over and unzips my pants. She reaches in and pulls my penis out. I look at her and she smiles and licks her lips. She starts to lick the head. God, that's nice.

When I'm hard again, she stands up and removes her pants and panties. She then straddles me and sits down on my hard cock. She starts rocking and pumping me in and out of her lovely pussy. She's really hot and breathing fast. I reach up under her shirt and play with her nipples. "Oh, God, John. It feels so damn good."

Two more minutes and she says "Oh, shit, John, I'm going to cum."

I grab each nipple and squeeze. She starts to cum hard. I can feel her pussy squeezing my cock. That sets me off and I begin to shoot cum into her. She feels that and hits another peak. "Shitttttttttttttttttt! Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk! Oh, God, Johnnnnnnnnnnn!"

She cums for about a minute and collapses on me. I hold her tight. She's breathing heavily. "Oh, John, I'm so glad you're going to be my husband. I've never had any man know how to make me cum hard like you do."

I French kiss her deeply. "I love you woman."

"I love you too John."

She finally rolls off and decouples from me. She licks me clean and then she stands up and puts her hand between her legs. She's dripping my cum. She catches it all, well most of it, in her hand. She then licks it off of her hand. "Mmmmmm, dessert."

I laugh and say "You're something, girl."

She puts her panties and pants back on and lays down to snuggle up next to me again. We hold each other for a long time. About 3pm when we look at each other and, like reading each others mind, we get up, cleanup and hike back to the car smiling at each other.

We get back to the apartment and unpack the car. We get up to the apartment and put everything away. We sit on the couch and make out.

At 6pm, we shower and dress for supper.

After supper, we are both tired. We watch TV for awhile and then I say good night, kiss her and head for bed. I feel her crawling into the bed an hour later and cuddle up to me.

October 13th - Tacoma, Wa.

It's morning and Vanessa is working for her pre-breakfast. "That is an amazing way to wake me up," I say smiling at her. She smiles back and continues sucking me. She knows how to get me off fast but she's not in any hurry, at least not yet. I take almost 10 minutes to cum but she finally gets her pre-breakfast. She swallows and smiles at me. She then gives me a big French kiss. I taste my cum in her mouth.

We get up and go to the kitchen to fix some breakfast. After breakfast, we head for the zoo. We spend 4 hours at the zoo and eat lunch there. We head home about 3pm. Sitting on the couch, we start talking. About 4pm, Vanessa looks at me and says "How are you feeling, John?"

"I'm feeling pretty good right now."

Vanessa says "What do you think about inviting Joan over for a threesome tonight?"

I'm a little surprised but say, "That sounds good to me if it's all right with you."

"It's my idea, honey. I need to tell you something."

"What?"

"Well, I've discovered that I like having sex with women. I'm bisexual with a heavy lean toward men especially my future husband."

I smile "That's great, honey. So you want Joan to come over so you both can eat each other?"

"Well, yeah. You don't mind, do you?"

"Of course, not. Call Joan and tell her we both want to eat her pussy."

Vanessa laughs and walks over to grab her phone. She calls Joan and tells her what we are planning. I can hear Joan laughing. Vanessa says "So about 9? Is that okay?" She listens and says "Okay."

"It's all set, John. The party will start about 9pm."

"I'm going to like this lifestyle. We need to meet some other 'friends' though to invite over."

"Oh, we will sooner or later. Then there's Shirley, Sue and maybe Ellen."

"So you're okay with having my summer playgirls over for us to play with?"

She smiles and says "Sure."

I just smile at her and reach for her hand. I pull her over to me and sit her on my lap and kiss her. We kiss for a while then get dressed for supper. After we eat and get back to the apartment, we both jump into the shower, wash each other, and get out to dry each other. I'm nearly hard just from her washing me. She smiles and says "Ready already?"

"I told you it likes your attentions."

She smiles and kisses the tip. Then licks the head. I moan and she smiles at me. "Honey, don't get me going too early. We've still got over an hour before the party begins." We both stay naked and casually play with each other sitting on the couch.

At 9pm, there's a knock on the door. I get up and look through the peephole. It's Joan. I open the door naked and she suddenly has a big grin on her face. I invite her in and on the way past me she grabs my cock and pulls me after her. She walks me over to Vanessa. Vanessa stands and Joan let's me go and grabs Vanessa for a deep French kiss. After they kiss, they both look at me and my cock. It's standing tall. Joan says "So, do you like that stud?" She laughs.

"What do you think?"

They both look at me and laugh. "Looks like you enjoyed it almost as much as us," Joan says. They both grab my cock and balls and start giving me attention.

I say "Why don't the two of you start and let me watch for a while and then I'll join in."

They look at each other and grab each others hands. They walk to the bedroom and Joan starts to shed her clothes. By the time they reach the bed, they are both nude. I'm following, of course. Joan lies down on the bed with her legs spread and Vanessa gets on top of her in the '69'. I watch for a couple of minutes and then realize that their nipples are not being pleasured. I jump in and begin licking and sucking their nipples. After a couple of minutes, they are both moaning. I move down to Joan's pussy and join Vanessa in licking it.

The ladies start to cum less than 5 seconds apart. They cum for a minute and Joan continues to cum since I'm still flicking her clit. She has stopped licking Vanessa. I let her cum another minute and then stop flicking her clit. Once she stops she says "John, come and fuck Vanessa's pussy while I eat it."

I'm rock hard so I move down and slip into Vanessa's pussy. Joan is running her tongue from Vanessa's clit down to her vagina and then licking my cock and balls as it's moving in and out of my fiance'. It feels wonderful. I continue to fuck my woman and at the 5 minute mark she starts to cum. I shove my thumb into her ass up to the second knuckle and she screams as she hits a higher peak. Her orgasm last several minutes as I'm fucking her. She finally says "John, please fuck Joan. I can't continue to orgasm. I have to stop for a while. But don't put a condom on."

I look at her and she smiles. She moves off of Joan. I move down and enter Joan's pussy. "Oh, yeah. Fuck me stud. So much better without the condom."

Vanessa is sucking and tweaking Joan's nipples as I fuck her. Joan starts to cum again in four minutes. As I continue to fuck her, her orgasm continues. Vanessa sneaks down and shoves a finger into Joan's ass. Joan screams and starts to flail about. She cums for two minutes and finally grabs me so I can't move any more. Once she calms down a little she says "John, lay down and Vanessa and I will suck you off."

I roll off of her and lay down. The ladies get up and Vanessa takes me in her mouth first. "Yum," she says. "My cock with Joan's flavor on it." Joan laughs.

They both share my cock and eventually I start to cum as Joan shoves a finger into my ass and rubs my prostate. Vanessa takes the cum in her mouth. When I'm finished, Joan French kisses her and they share my cum. They break the kiss and both swallow. "Yum" they say in unison. I laugh at them. They both lay down next to me. I'm still leaking a little cum. Joan sees it and jumps up to clean my cock.

The three of us lay there hugging and kissing. After a half hour of so, Joan starts to get up. Vanessa grabs her arm and says "Spend the night, Joan."

Joan says "Really?" Vanessa looks at me and I shake my head yes.

Vanessa says "Please stay, Joan. We can fool around again in the morning."

Joan looks at us and says "Okay, if you guys don't mind I would love that. I hate sleeping alone. I don't get to sleep with anyone very much. Even my dates don't usually want to spend the night." She lays her head down on the left side of my chest. Vanessa is laying on the right side. They stretch over and kiss deeply. Joan reaches down and grabs my cock. Vanessa reaches down and grabs my balls. They both start to play with me and pretty soon, I'm getting hard again. Boy, it's fun to have two gorgeous women playing with me.

Joan looks at Vanessa. "Should we get him off again?"

Vanessa says "Let's. We're going to have to jack him off otherwise it will take forever."

Joan starts to jack me off. Vanessa moves down and starts to lick my balls. She's alternating licking and lightly scratching them. Joan sticks a finger into my ass and begins to massage my prostate. Soon, I'm cumming again. Vanessa moves up and begins to lick Joan's hand. Joan pulls it away and says "I want the rest." Vanessa makes sad face but starts to lick my cock clean. After they're done cleaning Joan's hand and my cock, they move back up and both kiss me. Vanessa slips me the tongue. We kiss for a while and then Joan moves in and we French kiss for a while. After Joan pulls away, Vanessa reaches over and French kisses Joan. We settle down and cuddle for awhile. Joan gets up and goes to the bathroom. We follow her after she's done. Back in bed, we're still cuddling. Eventually, we start to fall asleep. Vanessa pulls the covers over us and the three of us sleep together.

October 14th - Tacoma, Wa.

I'm in heaven. I have two beautiful women waking me with a blowjob. They're actually pushing each other away from me. "Girls, don't fight over it. If you fight, I don't get any pleasure. I've got an idea. One of you suck my cock and the other one straddles my face."

Vanessa looks at Joan and points to my face. Joan moves over and sticks her pussy into my face. Vanessa starts to suck me off. After 5 minutes, Joan is cumming.

After she's done, she moves off of me and smacks Vanessa's ass. "Your turn on the face ride," she says and laughs. Vanessa gets up and squats over my face. Joan is sucking my cock and doing a real good job.

Another five minutes or so and Vanessa is cumming. I follow shortly afterward. Joan gets a mouthful. Vanessa says "I want some!"

Joan swallows and says "No, I was sucking when he came, it's mine."

Vanessa starts to pout. "Now I'm missing my pre-breakfast."

Joan says "You get it every morning. Give a friend a chance."

I kiss Vanessa and say "If you want we can try again with the handjob."

She says "Do you think you can cum again right away."

"Honestly, I doubt it. New rule: From the wedding on, it's yours unless you give it to someone else, okay?"

Vanessa looks at me and the pout changes to a smile. "Starting tomorrow it's mine and mine only?"

"If you wish. Now kiss Joan and make up."

Of course, they French kiss for a long time. Vanessa says "At least I can still taste you in her mouth." Joan laughs.

We all get up and head for the shower. Two ladies and me in the shower is also magnificent. We all wash each other. Thirty minutes later we are all squeaky clean and I've got a boner again. Vanessa licks her lips. "John, can I try and get my pre-breakfast?"

I say "Okay, but I'm not sure I can cum yet." I go lay down on the couch. Vanessa comes over and begins to jack me off. Joan is watching. It takes me nearly five minutes to cum and as I do, Vanessa stuffs the head of my cock into her mouth. "Yum, not much but it's still good."

Joan claps and says "I can't wait for Halloween. It's going to be so much fun."

Vanessa says "It should be a lot of fun, huh, John?"

"Yeah, it should be. Can't wait to see Maria again. I'm sure she can't wait to sit on my face again."

"Hah!" says Joan. Vanessa just gives us a tiny smile. Hmmm.

Joan gets dressed and kisses us both and says "Thanks for inviting me. Thoroughly enjoyable evening and morning. John, thanks for the pre-breakfast." And she winks at me.

Vanessa fixes breakfast and after we eat I grab her and kiss her hard. "I love you, woman, you and nobody else. I'll never leave you. You know that, right?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Please don't be jealous. You've got absolutely no reason. Okay?"

"I'll try, honey, I'll try."

We decide to go shopping this morning. We head off and are back by lunch. After lunch I ask her if there's anything we need to do before the ceremony tomorrow. She thinks and says she doesn't think so. I say "What about the old superstition about seeing the bride before the wedding?"

"I don't believe in that crap. There are so many other things that can derail a marriage, why worry about the stupid superstitions. I think we'll be fine unless you decide you want someone else."

"Oh, come on, girl. I still think we are soulmates. I'm yours forever. You can throw me out but I'm not leaving on my own. I love everything about you. I enjoy your orgasms almost as much as you do. I get a chill when I make you cum."

Vanessa smiles, "Okay, darling. I believe you. You know why I'm this way, right?"

"Yes, I understand. But this man will not leave you or cheat on you even though it's an open marriage. I'll never go behind your back with another woman. I'd be an idiot to do that." I smile. "And I'm certainly not going to get you pregnant and leave you."

She smiles. "Yeah, I'm sure there's not another child in my future. Although I wish I could give you another child."

"Honey, I don't want another child. We both have two each, that's plenty. I'd rather have you to myself without the pidder patter of little feet."

We head out and run around for awhile just to get out of the apartment. We're back at 4:15pm. We relax a little on the couch and both get on the internet. At 6pm, we head out to eat supper. I'm counting down the hours until 9am and our marriage. At 8pm, Vanessa says "Shouldn't we be packing our bags or something?"

I look at her and say "Oooo, yes we should be." We get up and both go to pack. The wedding is at 9am and our plane leaves at 1pm for Honolulu. We're both done finally at 10:45pm and we're both tired.

She says "Can we skip tonight for sex, John? I'm tired."

I say "I'm tired too so I agree." We both climb into bed and immediately fall asleep.

******************************************

Vanessa's diary: "Dear diary, October 14th. Well, tomorrow is my special day. It took 71 years to get here though but I'm sure there's going to be a happily ever after. I love my man and I know he loves me. Honeymoon in Hawaii too. John really wants me to have a wonderful wedding and honeymoon. I'm worried though. Can we really afford to go to Hawaii. John says we can and not to worry about it. I am worried though."

******************************************

To be continued.....

12