The Disciplinarian Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you waiting for, Soo May?" Mr. Daniels again interrupted my thoughts.

I swung my arm back and up and brought the paddle down square on the lower peak of Jennie's butt.

SMACK!

"Arrggghhhhhhrrrr," she exclaimed and she half rose. Her hands left her knees and she nearly rubbed her bottom, but she stopped herself just in time, holding her hands out a few inches from her butt as it clenched and unclenched.

"Jennie," Mr. Daniels said evenly, unsympathetic to her plight, "take the paddle to Angie and make the same request."

Blinking back tears, Jennie pulled up her clothes, took the paddle from me and carried it to Angie, a trip that forced her to detour around the coffee table. After handing the paddle to Angie, she bent, lowered her clothes and simultaneously made her request.

"Sp- spank me with the pa- paddle, please, Angie."

SMACK!

"Huharreeerrrrgh," she grimaced, and, again she half rose and twisted her hips compulsively.

"Make the return trip now, Jennie," Mr. Daniels instructed, "but leave your clothes around your ankles."

She took the paddle from Angie and shuffled back to me. With her pants and knickers around her ankles, she could make only small stutter steps, like a Geisha girl in a kimono. It was a long, humiliating journey, around the coffee table back to me.

When she finally got to me her face was as pink as her bottom and she was crying more from humiliation than pain.

She did not need to be told what to do next. She handed me the paddle, bent to put her hands on her knees and simultaneously asked me for another spank.

I gave it to her and we heard again her pain and saw again the jerking of her hips. After she made the slow return migration and Angie had given her a second swat, Mr. Daniels ordered her to remove her top and blouse. She did so with surprisingly little hesitation and I wondered if she was feeling something else besides embarrassment and pain.

Mr. Daniels made her do another round trip to me and back to Angie with her pants around her ankles. With each little Geisha girl step, one tit and then the other would bounce up a little. It was comical the way they see-sawed and both Angie and I couldn't help but giggle. Jennie just hung her head as she shuffled her way between us.

"This is taking too long," he suddenly announced. "You've got seven more swats coming from each of your friends, that's 14 altogether. I'm going to give you 90 seconds to get them. If you don't get them all finished in time, you'll get double the remainder. You'll have to hurry as you alternate between your friends, but you can dress any way you want."

He paused to let this sink in, and then looked at his watch.

"At the count of 10, you can start," he instructed. "One, two, ..."

Jennie pulled up her pants and underwear and held them at her waist. With the other hand, she grabbed the paddle from Angie.

"... eight, nine, ten."

She walked quickly over to me, handed the paddle to me, and then bent over, pulling the clothes down, but not letting go of them. As she did this, she made her request.

"Please give me another swat, Soo May."

SWAT!

She howled and grimaced but in a few seconds she recovered enough to pull up her clothes, take the paddle from me, and hurry across the room to Angie. She immediately bared her bum, bent over and asked for a spank, but only then remembered to hand the paddle to Angie.

Angie gave her a good one.

SWAT!

Jennie jerked up.

"Urrrhhggg!" she grunted through gritted teeth and lost her grip on her clothes.

Then, frantically, she fumbled to pull her clothes up again, grabbed the paddle from Angie and hurried back to me, nearly stumbling in the process. She repeated her duties and after my swat and her cry of pain, she took the paddle from me and started back to Angie before she had pulled her pants up all the way. She nearly stumbled again. Realizing that it took too much time to raise and lower her clothes, she dropped them and stepped out of them.

Now, stark naked, she nearly ran to Angie and handed her the paddle. She bent her naked body immediately and clamped her hands on her knees.

"Please smack me, Angie," she said breathlessly.

But Angie understood what Mr. Daniels was trying to do sooner than I did. Still angry, apparently, at the memory of Jennie's flirting, she deliberately waited.

Frantically, Jennie repeated the request, "Angie, hurry, swat me, swat me."

As she said this, she stood on tip toes and arched her back to push her bum up higher and out farther.

Angie waited a few seconds more to let the humiliating nature of what Jennie has just said and done sink in. This is what Mr. Daniels had in mind. By making Jennie hurry, he was making her beg and plead for her swats, as if she was a masochistic slut begging for something she craved.

SWAT!

"Ahhhowwwww!" Jennie cried.

After a moment, she tearfully took the paddle from Angie and ran breathlessly back to me. And, so, it continued. Each time Jennie got to me, I gave her a swat promptly, but Angie was always deliberately slow, making Jennie beg and plead or wiggle her behind in wanton invitation.

"Spank me! Please, spank me, Angie!" she would call out, arching her back and pushing up her bum. "Remember how I flirted with your husband. Smack my naughty butt with that paddle! Hard!"

"Time's up!" Mr. Daniels suddenly called out, seconds after I had given Jennie a swat.

"You didn't get the last swat from Angie in time," he said firmly, "so she'll give you two now. Come over here by the coffee table. That's it, now bend over and rest your hands on the table. Now spread your feet apart. ... Farther ... Farther ... That's it."

Now it was Jennie's turn to be in the lewd submissive position that Angie had been in earlier: the 'fuck me from behind, take me in the ass, spank me, do whatever you want with me' position. Bent over with her legs spread several feet apart, her leg muscles were stretched taut. More importantly, her privates yawed wide and open. The bud of her anus was visible in the spread cheeks of her sore, pink bottom. Below that her mons was visible and swollen. And, like Angie, her vaginal lips and the surrounding pubic hair were noticeably wet. I thought again of Mr. Daniels's remark to me that all women are aroused by being spanked.

"Alright then, Angie," Mr. Daniels said, "come stand behind Jennie and give her two swats with the paddle."

Angie, raised the paddle high and wide and smacked it against Jennie's backside. It was the hardest spank of the night.

SWAT!

"AHHHHuuurrrrhhggoowwww!" Jennie howled, as her head jerked up, her face a mask of pain. Her hips twisted and her butt cheeks clenched and she rose up first on one toe, then the other.

"The next one will be the last, Angie," said Mr. Daniels, "your last chance to impress on Jennie how you feel about her flirting with your husband."

Angie gripped the handle of the paddle in both hands, swung it down and back and then swept it up with all her strength against the base of Jennie's widely spread buns.

SWAT!

"OWWWUUUURRRRRHHHGGGHHH!" Jennie grunted. She compulsively stood straight up and threw her head back. Her hips twisted to the right, then the left, then back again, she hopped on one foot then the other and her buns clenched spasmodically.

Finally, she managed to croak out, "May I [gasp] rub [sob] my b- bottom?"

"You may," said Mr. Daniels as calmly as if he was giving someone the time.

For a long minute, Jennie rubbed with all her might while she hopped from one foot to the other, moaning "Oh, ow, O God, Auuh, Ouch, hurts, Urrh ... "

When she finally stopped there was silence in the room for several seconds. Finally, Mr. Daniels spoke.

"Soo May."

Diddler

"Soo May, in their bedroom sessions with me last month, Angie and Jennie both had the same complaint about you. They both say that you sometimes pretend to be more innocent than you really are. Specifically, they say that you always say that you never masturbate. Is this true, Soo May, have you said such nonsense to them?"

I looked at the floor and said, "Well ... uh ... yeah, I guess so."

"You know," Mr. Daniels continued, "you could just as easily have told them that your sex life is not their business, it was not necessary to lie. It seems that you need to learn a lesson tonight as well. I think a two minute hand spanking would be good. Now kneel on the sofa and rest your head on the back as Angie did earlier."

I quickly did as he ordered and he stood behind me.

"Now, Soo May, spread your legs and arch back as Angie did," he continued.

With a sigh of embarrassment, I spread my knees and arched my back. Now it was me in the position of ultimate submission, me whose anal bud and love flower waved in the air wantonly, inviting one and all to come and partake, to spank me or have me in either hole. My breasts are so small that even in this position they could not really be said to hang, but I noticed that my nipples were hard and erect and I wondered how long they had been like this.

"Angie and Jennie stand on either side of her," he commanded, and they obeyed putting them in a position to see my privates close up.

"Good grief!" I heard Angie exclaim immediately.

At the same moment, Jennie cried, "Look at that!"

"She's soaking wet," Angie sniggered.

"It looks like her pubes are getting a shampoo!" Jennie added, giggling.

I tried to hide my face in the crook of my left arm, as I squeezed my eyes shut and sniffled with shame.

"Well, Jennie," Mr. Daniels said, bringing matters back to the matter at hand, "you suggested that Angie's punishment would be more memorable if it was on her bare bottom and Angie you suggested that Jennie's would be more effective if the paddle was used. Can either of you think of a way that we can make Soo May's punishment for pretending to be all prim-and-proper about masturbation more effective?"

Talk about a loaded question. It took Angie and Jennie about half-a-second to come up with the same idea and I knew what they would say even before they did. They spoke at the same time:

Angie: "She must play with herself while she's spanked!"

Jennie: "Make her diddle herself during the spanking!"

"Capital idea!" Mr. Daniels said, pretending to be surprised.

"Soo May," he continued, "Put your right hand back between your legs and put it on your privates."

With a groan, I did as I was told.

"Good," he said, "now, I want you to ask Jennie and Angie to spank you for a couple of minutes, alternating, while you bring yourself off."

I sniffled in shame and, keeping my face hidden in the crook of my left elbow, I took a deep breath before I finally could bring myself to speak.

"Jennie and Angie, puh- puh- please take turns giving me sp- spanks for two minutes while I ... uh ... that is ... I mean ... while I [sniffle] pl- play with myself."

"Very good," said Mr. Daniels, "Let's begin. Angie you give the first spank, then Jennie and so on."

Spank! "Ow"

Spank! "Uh"

I hadn't yet worked up the nerve to move the hand on my mons and Mr. Daniels grew annoyed.

"You're trying my patience again, Soo May," he said ominously, "Would you it spur you on if I had Angie use a switch and Jennie use the paddle?"

"No, no. Not those!" I said in a panic and I began to move my hand across my pubic mound, then down the inside of one thigh a few inches, then back the other way and down the other thigh. This is the standard way that I begin a session of self-pleasure, but I was already so aroused that one effect was to very visibly smear the inside of my upper thighs with moisture. I heard one of the girls give a suppressed laugh and I cringed, but I did not stop my slow back and forth stroking.

On Mr. Daniels's order, Jennie and Angie resumed spanking me.

Spank! "Ah-ah"

Spank! "Ehh"

Spank! "Ow"

Spank! "Uh"

...

After 45 seconds, my arousal was beginning to affect the sounds I made and some of them came between the spanks.

Spank! "Arh ... uhh"

Spank! "Ow ... unnn"

hmum

Spank! "Ow, ow ooo ... hmmm"

[gasp]

Spank! "Uh, mmmmmum"

...

My self-stroking became steadily faster and I shortened the length of the strokes to concentrate on my mound. The change did not go unnoticed.

"Shifting into second gear, Soo May?" Angie asked with a chortle, and they both tittered.

I tried to bury my face deeper into the crook of my arm. Only a month ago I thought that telling them I had masturbated to a spanking was the most humiliating thing I'd ever felt. Then, two weeks ago, I actually did it while they watched my upper body from down the hall. Now, I was actually doing it doing it in front of them and they were the ones spanking me! By comparison to the depth of mortification I now felt, my confession to them the previous month was no more embarrassing than mispronouncing a word.

Not surprisingly, Mr. Daniels, at this point, found a way to push me even deeper into shame.

"You seem quite skilled at this, Soo May. Tell your friends why this is."

My breathing was so heavy, it was difficult to speak, but I managed to choke out the answer even as I continued my back-and-forth stroking.

"Be- [gasp] because I ... do ... I do this- [gasp] ... this a lot."

"Do what, Soo May?" he asked with his maddeningly even tone, "and exactly how often do you do it?"

"I- I- [gasp] ... O, God! ... I play with myself [sniffle] ... several times a week."

By the end of the first minute, I was making far more sounds of sexual excitement than I was of pain and my hips were beginning to twitch in ways I couldn't control, much to Jennie's and Angie's amusement.

Spank! "Ow ... mmmmmm, huh, nuhhh

Spank! "Arh ... uhh [gasp] ummmmm"

Spank! "Uh ... [gasp] un, un, un un"

oooooo [gasp]

Spank! "Argh ... hmmm, um, um [gasp] um"

[gasp]

Spank! "Owww! nuh, nuh, nuh, yes, yes"

...

That first "yes" brought a new fit of laughter from Jennie and Angie and again I flushed with shame even as I brought myself higher and higher.

I curled the pinky of right hand into my palm and with the tips of three fingers began a rapid circular motion on my clitoral hood. I stopped hiding my face in my arm and brought my left hand down to massage my nipples, resting the side of my head on the top of the back of the sofa.

As the end of second minute approached, my noises were louder and almost continuous. The sound of the spanks and my squeals of pain were nearly drowned out.

MMMMMMMMMUM, Yes! Spank! "Ow" [gasp] NUH, NUH, UMMM, O Yes, yes [gasp] Spank! "Argh" HMMMMMMM [gasp]UNNNUH, UNNNUH, UNNNUH Spank! "Unh" [gasp] OOOOOOOOO [gasp] AAAHHHHHH

The only other sound in the room was the giggling of Angie and Jennie which was also now continuous. But I was now past the point of no return.

And then, suddenly, Mr. Daniels said "That was two minutes. Stop spanking."

What? I thought, Stop? No, don't stop. Not now!

MMMMM [gasp] "More," I murmured, even as I continued my energetic tit and pubis rubbing, "don't ... nnnnuh ... stop."

"What's that, Soo May?" Mr. Daniel asked, "Do you have a request? Use a complete sentence, and be polite."

"Jennie [gasp] ... Angie," I could hardly speak I was breathing so hard, "please ... uuuhhh ... keep ... [gasp] ... sp- spanking me."

Both Jennie and Angie made the kind of raspberry sound one makes when trying to suppress a snort of laughter.

"Very, well," said Mr. Daniels, "resume spanking her."

They did, each setting their own pace and not bothering this time to alternate.

Spank! "Ow! Ow!" OOOOOOOOO [gasp] AAAHHHHHH Spank! "Arrghh"UMMMUH, UMMMUH, UMMMUH Spank! "Unh" [gasp] Spank! "Argh" HNNNNNNN [gasp] Spank! "Ow" [gasp] MUH, MUH, UNNN, Yes! [gasp] NNNNNNNNNUN, Yes! Oh, Yes! I was nearly delirious by this time.

"Faster! ... [gasp]" I panted, " ... Angie! Jennie! ...NU-HUH, NU-HUH ... Harder!"

To emphasize the point, I pushed myself back a little from the back of the sofa and let my head and shoulders drop to the seat cushion. I was now in the same 'bottoms up' position I'd been in for my bedroom spanking. The effect was to stretch my buttocks even wider and expose my anus even more. More to the point, it rolled the base of my butt higher making it an easier target.

As I did this I said, "Spank it! [gasp] Spank it harder!"

This brought new paroxysms of laughter from my two friends.

They tried to oblige, but before long they slowed and their spanks began to weaken.

Finally, Angie said, "My arm hurts. I can't go on."

"Me, neither," said Jennie.

"Then you can stop," allowed Mr. Daniels.

"Oh, God," I moaned in genuine disappointment, as I increased the speed of my clitoral diddling, "Mr. Daniels, please ..."

"Yes, Soo May?" Mr. Daniels asked, "Is there something I can do for you?"

I decided to give him an honest answer: "Fuck me."

I heard gasps from both Jennie and Angie, but I was too lost in arousal to care.

"Fuck me ... [gasp] ..., Mr. Daniels," I panted. "Please, take me from behind ... Mmmhum ... like an animal."

"I'm afraid that's not on the menu for tonight, Soo May," he explained in the same slightly sorrowful tone a salesclerk uses to say "Oh, I'm sorry, were all out of that."

"But," he added, "I can punish you."

"Yes ... [gasp]," I panted, working my clit for all I was worth, "spank me. Spank me Mr. Daniels."

"What's the magic word, Soo May?" he asked kindly.

"[gasp] Please," I said, "please spank my bare bottom, Mr. Daniels."

"Hard or soft, Soo May?" he asked, "and slow or fast?"

UNNNHUN "Hard and fast ...MMMUM ... please."

"And for how long, Soo May?"

"[gasp] Until I ... N- N- NNNN ... cuh- cuh- come."

"Good. Now put it all together in one polite sentence," he said patiently.

"Puh- Please, Mr. Daniels, ... [gasp] ... spank my bare b- bottom hard and ... UH ... fast while I bring myself to a cli- OOOh ... climax."

"Gladly, that's what I'm here for," he said cheerfully.

He quickly traded places with Angie and began to pour spanks, rapid fire, on my unprotected tender little butt.

Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank!

The volume and pace of my noises escalated, too.

Spank! "Ow! Ow!" OOO, MMM Spank! [gasp] Argh! AAA, Yes, HUUUH, NUHHHH Spank! "Unh!"UMMUH, HOHOM, Yes, Yes, UMMUH Spank! "Unh" [gasp] Spank! "Argh" HNNN, MMM [gasp] Spank! "Ow" [gasp] MUH, NUH, UNGGG, Yes! [gasp] GGGUUN, UR- UR- UR [pant] Yes! Oh, Yes! Spank! "Ooo!"

I'd had the best orgasms of my life in the bedroom when Mr. Daniels spanked me, but I was reaching an even higher peak, now. Arousal, pain, and humiliation swept over me in alternating waves, twisting together into a braid until they were no longer distinct from each other. I loved this. I loved being controlled by Mr. Daniels. I loved offering up my naked hindquarters to him to punish, or take, in any way he wanted.

I curled the ring finger of my right hand into the palm with the pinky and with the other two fingers I began rubbing my clit side-so-side very fast. I took my left hand off my titties and snaked it between my legs beside the right one. I slid two fingers into my soaking vagina and began rhythmically pumping them in and out. I knew from experience that if I did this vigorously enough the finger tips would rub against my G-spot.

My two-handed assault on my mound brought new sniggers from Angie and Jennie, but I was too delirious with pleasure to care.

As I neared my climax, I began madly egging on Mr. Daniels to greater efforts: