The Disciplinarian Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mickey then stepped over to Angie, balling up the panties as he did. She did not need to be told to open her mouth. He stuffed most of them into her, but deliberately left a few inches hanging out. This panty-tail served as a visual reminder to us that she was gagged.

Mickey looked at her for a long moment and he seemed lost in thought. Finally, he smiled and addressed the entire group.

"We're going to need more of a gag than that. We're going to need a second pair of underwear."

After a brief pause, he looked at Dani and still smiling he said, "Would you like to contribute yours, Dani?"

This brought noises of surprise from everyone in the room who didn't have a pair of knickers stuffed in their mouth.

"Huh? What?" Brad sputtered.

And "Huh, What?" was exactly what I was thinking, too. Why was he asking Dani? There was a dresser drawer filled with Angie's underwear in the bedroom. Everyone else looked puzzled, too. Dani, for her part, just stared at Mickey open-mouthed. Yet from my vantage point beside her, I could see a glow of excitement in her eyes.

"No, she would not like to—" Brad started to answer for her, with just a hint of anger in his voice. But he was interrupted ... by Dani.

"Wait," she said, "it's alright, Brad. I think it might be fun and what's the harm?"

Then before he could respond, she stood up and started for the kitchen. "I'll just get them off in there," she said over her shoulder. "Is that alright, Mr. Daniels?"

"That will be perfect," Mickey smiled his approval.

I noted that it was Mickey she asked, rather than Brad. But I don't think Brad noticed that. He was still too surprised at her acceptance of Mickey's suggestion. He sat open-mouthed staring at her back as she walked to the kitchen and he continued staring in the direction she had gone even after she was out of sight. Robby, equally flummoxed, was doing the same thing.

A few seconds later, we heard two dull thuds as Dani kicked off her shoes. We were all just beginning to recover our equilibrium after this unexpected swerve in events when Dani reappeared and gob-smacked us again. She was carrying her blue and red stripped undies in her hand, but no one was paying attention to that because ...

... she hadn't put her slacks back on!

Instead, she was wearing the other oven mitt on one hand and using it to cover her naked crotch as she re-entered the room bottomless. Like Jennie, she also walked in an embarrassed crouch. Her face was pink, but I saw that the glow of excitement in her eyes was now burning brighter.

The room exploded in consternation: Robby, who had been taking a swallow of wine at that moment, choked at the sight of her as the wine went down the wrong pipe. Jennie gasped, and I did too as I stood up in surprise. Angie jerked up from her kneeling position and her eyes widened above her cotton-stuffed mouth. Brad jumped up from his chair and called out "Dani?!" in a breathy tone that suggested he felt, not just surprised, but a little bit betrayed.

But she seemed not to hear him. Her eyes were focused on Mickey as if he were the only person in the room. She trotted to him in her crouch-walk and handed him the panties and then she backed up, just as Jennie had, until she was standing next to Jennie. She didn't take her eyes off Mickey the whole time.

I looked at Mickey. He alone seemed unsurprised; but surely, I thought, he would not allow this— this— interloper to distract from Angie's punishment. Yet he only smiled and muttered "uh huh" under his breath. He pronounced it as people do when they mean "Just as I thought." Then he pivoted around and carried the undies to Angie.

I plopped myself back onto the sofa and folded my arms over my chest. I was irritated at Dani. How dare she, I thought, come in here and display herself bottomless in front of ... in front of ... my man?

Brad, too, had sunk back to his chair, but he continued to stare, open-mouthed and baffled, at his girlfriend as she stood bottomless in a room filled with people. She, in turn, continued to stare at Mickey.

But Mickey's back was turned because he was now stuffing Dani's undies into Angie's mouth until her cheeks bulged. Again, he left a little tail of cloth drooping from her mouth. Dani's blue and red beside Jennie's white.

"Very patriotic," Mickey said, almost to himself.

A Dish Served Cold

"Now then," he added much louder, and everyone immediately attended to him again, "Soo May, time for you to give Angie a hairbrush spanking."

Even through her gag, we could hear Angie groan at this announcement.

"Jennie," Mickey continued, "go into the master bedroom and get a flat-backed hairbrush from Angie's makeup table."

Keeping the oven mitt positioned on her crotch, Jennie walked sideways to the hallway keeping her bare butt facing away from us and then she walked backward down the hall until she got to the bedroom. Seeing her reminded me of when I had done this modesty maneuver and I realized how ridiculous it looked. It was nearly as humiliating as it would have been to just walk normally and let the audience see one's naked ass.

Seconds later she came back down the hallway carrying the hairbrush. She stopped just before she would have passed between the chair that Robby was in and the end of the couch where Brad was sitting and held the hairbrush out to Mickey who was several feet away, obviously hoping that he would step forward to take it from her. But he just stood where he was and gave Jennie a warning glare. She was forced to walk all the way to him, which meant that Robby and Brad got a full view of her nude butt. She turned red, handed the brush to Mickey, and then practically ran back to her position with her back to the wall where she stood, breathing hard and red-faced from embarrassment. I felt another trickle of arousal at the thought of what she was feeling.

Mickey beckoned me to a place just behind and to the side of where Angie knelt on the chair and handed me the hairbrush. Then he instructed her to display herself, so she again reached back and held the hem of her sweater dress up high above her back in the voilà pose.

"OK, Soo May," Mickey instructed softly, "give her 25 good smacks, and don't go easy. This is punishment, after all."

It may have been my imagination, but I thought I could see Angie's buttocks tremble in fear. More importantly, I saw again the lacy black underwear and was reminded that Angie undoubtedly wore it to attract Mickey. An ember of anger burst in me. I grit my teeth, lifted the hairbrush, and brought it down hard on the exposed part of her right bun.

Smack!

Robby made a kind of gurgle of pleasure and Angie grunted through her gag. I gave her several more, alternating buns.

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

Angie's hips began to jerk, and with every smack she made half-moan, half-grunt sounds.

I ignored this and continued, now raining down my blows on the offending 'V' of black silk that covered the center, and only the center, of her too-damned-perfect ass.

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

So you like black silk undies, do you? I thought to myself. Well, let's test out their resistance to hairbrushes, shall we?

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

I paused for breath and noticed for the first time, that Angie was jerking and twisting now with each blow, her muffled moans were louder, and her eyes were watering. From somewhere in what seemed a long way away I heard Robby's voice saying "Damn, Soo May is really whaling on her."

You call that 'whaling,' I responded silently in head, I'll show you whaling. With that, I took a deep breath and resumed my attack on Angie's buns. This time, I swung underarm, catching the very bottom of her butt with a rapid series of upper cuts.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

This seemed to surprise Angie and she impulsively straightened up and dropped her skirt. As she did this, she also let out a long moan through her gag that sounded like an elephant's trumpet in African documentaries.

Mmmhhhhooohhhhmmm!

Within seconds, however, she frantically resumed the Winged Victory position and raised her hem again. She'd had enough experience with Mickey to know that getting out of position for more than a moment was a big mistake; but Brad, Dani, and Robby thought the speed with which she did this was funny. It made her seem not just submissive, but eager to submit. Our three new friends laughed and I could see Angie's tear-stained face turn red.

"OK, Soo May, finish up," I heard Mickey say, "you've got about six more."

My arm was growing tired, so I slowed down, but memories of what she and Jennie had done to me kept me motivated. Angie responded to every blow with a muffled groan through her dual-panty-gag.

This is for plotting to humiliate me in front of your husband, I thought.

Smack! "Mmmurrggh!"

And this is for hiding my short-shorts so Roger would see me with only tights on.

Smack! "Hurrmmhh!"

And this is for lying to me about my boyfriend.

Smack! "Urrmmmhhh!"

This is for making me wear "naughty hands" mittens.

Smack! "Hhoowww!"

This is for making me stand on chairs for naked inspection.

Smack! "Nnnuuhhh!"

For making me come out to the living room bottomless and ask you for a spanking in front of Robby.

Smack! "Muuhh-urggh!"

For letting Robby see me humping the dryer.

Smack! "Howw-eee!"

I was about to give her one for lying to Robby, Dani, and Brad about why I was punished, when I felt someone grab my right wrist. It was Mickey.

"That's enough, Soo May," he said gently, "that was 25."

He was smiling at me in amusement at my fury, as was Dani. Robby looked like he couldn't decide whether to gape at me or leer at Angie's churning red bottom which she was clenching and unclenching in pain. His eyes darted back and forth between Angie and me; but after a moment, her show won out over mine, and he sat back in his chair to watch her dancing hind end with a look of pure bliss on his face. Brad, on the other hand, still seemed troubled by something. He tried to concentrate on Angie, but every now and then, he would turn his head around and glance with puzzlement at his girlfriend standing pantless next to Jennie behind the sofa.

Spit and Polish

Mickey broke the silence.

"Angie, take out your gag and tell me where you keep the good silverware."

Robby and Dani seemed annoyed at this seemingly irrelevant break in the sexy action. Brad merely looked puzzled. I felt puzzled, too, as I had a few weeks before when Mickey asked about Angie's silverware; but I knew Mickey well enough to know that whatever he was up to with the silver, it would turn out to be very relevant to Angie's punishment.

Angie pulled the two pairs of underwear from her mouth and warily replied, "Um, it's in the cabinet above the kitchen sink, the top shelf, way in the back."

"Soo May, would you go in there and take a look at that shelf?" Mickey asked me.

Of course, I did, and although I had to stand on a chair to reach that high, I found a fine carved wooden box which was, indeed, filled with about a dozen silver settings as well as silver gravy boat and several silver serving spoons. I reported this to Mickey and the others by calling to them from my perch in the kitchen.

"Ok," he then asked, "now are there any other containers near the silverware box?"

"Just one," I replied, "a long box that somebody has written 'silver polish' on."

"Great," he said, "bring that out here."

I grabbed the box, climbed down from chair, and brought it back into the living room, where everyone except Angie, was looking at Mickey as if he'd lost his marbles. Angie looked nervous and scared.

Mickey took the box from me and placed in on the seat of the chair that Angie was kneeling on, in between her knees. It was several inches long and about two inches wide.

"Now, Angie," Mickey said smiling, "I'm going to give you a choice. You can leave the box where it is unopened, or you can open the box and show us what's in it. If you open the box, your spanking is over for the evening. If you choose to leave the box closed, you will have to take your dress off and your punishment will continue while you are wearing only panties. Moreover, the next step of your punishment is a paddling ...," he paused for effect, "... from me."

"What the hell?" Robby said, "You're going to let her off if she shows us her silver polish? Why?"

I heard the others murmur their endorsement of this query.

"Actually, that's not quite what I said," Mickey corrected, "and I don't think we should judge a box by its label."

He let the assembled guests ponder this for a couple of seconds before turning his attention back to Angie.

"Well, Angie, what's it going to be? Will you open the box or would you prefer a paddling?"

Angie thought for a few seconds and then, with a sigh, she straightened up and pulled her dress off. As instructed, she was wearing no bra. She quickly clamped one forearm over her breasts, stuffed the panties back in her mouth, and resumed her kneeling posture on the chair, naked now except for the flimsy black, hi-cut panties. Since she no longer had a dress to hold up, she rested her other arm across the back of the chair.

There were gasps of surprise at Angie's choice and Robby blinked repeatedly in bafflement.

Mickey, of course, did not seem a bit surprised. Is he ever surprised? I wondered.

"Very well, Angie," he said calmly, "we'll continue your punishment, but I want you standing up for the rest of it. Bend at the waist and put at least one hand on the seat of the chair."

She did as she was told, placing her left hand on the chair beside the box while keeping her right arm over her bosom.

"Good, now spread your legs as far apart as they will go," he instructed.

She did so until her feet were well over a meter apart.

"Good, now Jennie— no, on second thought, Dani," he said, turning to look at the two of them, "that closet over there has a ping pong paddle on the shelf. Would you please bring it to me?"

Dani positively beamed at him, much to my irritation and to Brad's consternation. But this time he said nothing in protest. So, now it was her turn to do the backward walk with the mitten held against her crotch; but while she seemed embarrassed, her eyes shone with excitement, too. In fact, she was smiling as she backed toward the closet. It was partly a nervous smile of embarrassment, but only partly. I noticed, also, that she kept her eyes on Mickey.

With her free hand, she felt for the doorknob behind her and, opening the door just a little bit, she was able to slip inside without turning her bare bottom towards us. Seconds later she was out again with the paddle in her hand. She immediately scampered — there's no other word for it but 'scampered' — to Mickey and handed him the paddle with a big grin of adoration on her face.

Slut! I thought as I watched Dani back-walk to her position beside Jennie behind the sofa. Who does she think she is coming in here and half stripping in front of Mickey when she doesn't have to? And what's with the moon eyes she's making at him? At that moment, I noticed Jennie looking at me with a wry smile and I realized that I was glaring at Dani. Embarrassed that Jennie had seen my jealousy, I faced forward again on the sofa just in time to see Mickey smack Angie dead center with the paddle.

Swat!

She jerked and groaned through the gag but kept her position.

"Arch your back, Angie," Mickey said in a voice that was almost tender.

She did, much to the approval of Robby and Brad. Then Mickey commenced a staccato paddling of Angie's barely covered rear.

Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat!

In no time she was twisting her hips back and forth and her eyes were watering again.

Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat!

Her moans and groans were growing louder.

"Innnggggghhhh!"

Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat!

"NahUhahhhhh!"

She gave up trying to cover her breasts with one arm and dug her fingers into cushion of the chair. Her breasts, now visible to the assembled witnesses, swayed and jiggled with each blow.

Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat!

She lifted one leg up and kicked out, then she did the same with the other leg. She continued, kicking out alternately left and right. Robby whooped at her antics and Angie must have heard his laughter.

"Unnnnnnahhhhhh!"

Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat!

The gag fell from her mouth but she seemed not to notice.

"Yeeeowwww!"

Swat! Swat! Swat! Swat!

"OUCH! Oh, God! OWW! Oh, Please! Unnhh! Huh-hurts! Erggh!"

Robby and Brad laughed out loud.

"Ooooooowwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaahhhhh!

Finally, after what must have been two full minutes of this, Angie straightened, tears running down her face and threw her hands back to her stinging bottom and began to rub it furiously. As she did so, she belatedly asked for permission.

"Puh ... [gasp] ... puh ... please Mr. Daniels, muh ... muh ... may I ruh ... rub my bottom?"

Startled at the abject submission in this request, Brad and Robby looked at each other in surprise and then they both erupted in hysterical laughter. I thought of myself in her position, being paddled to tears while an audience watched, and I realized that I was seriously wet between my legs.

"Of course, you may, Angie," Mickey said, using his bright helpful-sales-clerk voice, "take a minute and then we'll resume."

Angie stood there, rubbing and hopping from foot to foot for another minute, her breasts shaking and shimmering, as Brad and Robby giggled and smirked at her. Finally, she had enough breath to speak.

"Mr. Daniels, if I agree to open the box, will you stop the paddling?"

"Sure, Angie," he replied pleasantly, "I'd be happy to. Why don't you show us what's in it?"

I leaned forward. Something was in the box that Angie wanted to keep hidden, so much so that she had tried to endure a ferocious paddling rather than open it in front of us. I was dying to know what it was.

After a few more seconds of butt-restoration rubbing, Angie picked up the box and opened it. Then with what seemed like a sigh of defeat she shook its contents out onto the seat of the chair. First, a very small jar of silver polish rolled out, much smaller than the box. A second later a much larger object rolled out.

It was a vibrator.

Ladies Home Companion

I heard Jennie and Dani gasp in unison. I didn't blame them, I was surprised, too. Robby just chortled.

"This just gets better and better," he said.

Angie hung her head in shame.

Mickey (need I say it?) did not seem surprised.

"Well what do we have here, Angie?" he asked rhetorically. "A vibrator! And it looks like you keep it in perhaps the one place in your entire home that your husband would almost certainly never open."

Place that your husband would never open, I thought to myself. That's why Mickey asked me about Angie's silverware. He suspected she had a sex toy and he was figuring out where she would hide it.

"Tell us why you have this, Angie," Mickey instructed, "isn't your husband enough?"

"Well ... uh ...," Angie looked down at her feet and closed her eyes. She was clearly mortified at having revealed to us that she possessed a vibrator.

"There are times when ... well, I guess you could say he's not enough," she explained.

"And those times include the evenings that he's out all night playing poker, don't they?" Mr. Daniels asked, leading the witness.

"Yes," Angie acknowledged, "he comes home drunk and falls asleep."