The Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood up, gasping, apologizing profusely for somehow hurting her. "I'm sorry!!! I didn't mean to hurt you!"

"Oh, my GOD, you didn't!!!! I had never in my life been kissed there!!!! I LOVED IT!!! Oh, GOD, Please, Kiss it again!"

Her whole body shaking, tiny diamonds of sweat covering her pretty, pink skin, she cautiously moved back to him, taking his shaking hands and placing them back on her waist. Arching back, she "offered" her navel to his lips again, her tummy jumping -- and again felt the lightning bolt rip through her belly/navel as he kissed her, his lips slowly brushing over it, all over her tummy -- those little miniscule skin-hairs softly tickling his lips.

Hungry for more and more, she grabbed his head violently, pulling his face deeply into her belly as he began to softly caress it, worshipping it as he slowly pressed his tongue deep into her navel! Ohhhhhhhh, GODDDDDDDD, it was like he had stabbed her with a knife, or like a bullet ripping through her belly! Her head spinning, she arched her back, thrusting her navel deeper into his mouth as they both found themselves rising higher and higher in erotic pleasure. Oh, how very LONG it had been since he had tasted a beautiful girl! Oh, how very long it had been since she had EVER felt anything near to this feeling! Never in her life had she felt such PLEASURE!

She discovered how much she enjoyed his kissing her tummy, over every INCH of it, pressing her navel in deeply, painfully, crushing her -- there was no limit to what she wanted him to do to her belly/navel. He ADORED kissing her mounded navel and biting softly on it, nibbling slowly around her navel tassel, sucking on her skin, biting her navel softly. This act alone would practically cause her to orgasm in itself as she would grind his face deeply into her jumping, quivering, erotically sunken tummy. She lived for the times he would fill her navel with Irish Cream, or when he would cover her soft, sunken tummy in whipped cream and strawberries. They would play "dark" but safe games, using a fake dagger and cherry syrup to enact her being involved in a "stabbing" from walking home late one night through a dark alley - clutching her "hurt" belly, crying - "Daddy! Fix it!" ANYTHING! She enjoyed it all -- THEY enjoyed it all together.

Ohhhhh, the baths in a dark bathroom, candles on the counter, with warm oil-fragrant water in a deep tub; slow erotic belly-dancing music in the background, and he holding her waist as she would arch back, kissing his lips with her soft navel and caressing her slippery tummy all over his face, all over his body.

From the very first kiss, she felt herself deeply in love with him. He was her "tummy-daddy" and she was his little "belly dancer". If they had been in a less-private place, you would even notice them lying on a blanket together, in a field under some trees, filling her navel with "things" like blades of grass, flowers, tickling it softly with soft things, then dribbling "Col. Chicken" juice over her tummy and in her navel to lick it all off her, making sure that he dug his tongue deeply into her navel to get all the juice out.

One time, playing childish, cute games, he even dressed up like a surgeon complete with face mask, and she, being the patient of-course, bared her tummy as he carefully took a soft sable brush in hand. Using edible paints, he began to "operate." He would paint all sorts of flowers, bunnies, things, on (and in) her navel and all over her tummy as she lay there, giggling and wiggling from the brush tickling her -- both of them laughing like school children.

Then, after her tummy was totally covered with little flowers, butterflies, "Playboy bunnies", birds and such, he announced in a loud voice, "Eet Looooks like ve arrrrrrre dun! Undt, eeet looooks like ze operrrrrrrrrazhun vas a yuuuuggge soksezzzzzz!!!!! (Translation: "It looks like we are done, and it looks like the operation was a huge success.)

Unable to bear the suspense any longer, he voraciously began biting and chewing on her tummy, emitting growling animal sounds, his arms wrapped around her waist, lifting her high off the bed into his face as she laughed and wiggled so hard she practically fell off the bed, slapping and swatting at him and uselessly trying to protect her tummy from his "vicious" onslaught. Finally, he begin kissing her tummy very softly, licking it tenderly until he had licked all over it, removing every tasty bit of paint, licking it out from deep in her navel -- she, practically doubling-over from sheer erotic bliss. God, they LOVED that game!

It was turn-around-fair-play though, as she would do the same things to him -- she LOVED his middle-age, soft, rounded tummy!!! She would make sure that his tummy was totally loved and worshipped as was hers.

As time went on, their love deepened immensely.

Nearly every night you could hear her softly saying to him, "Come to me my tummy-daddy! Kiss your belly dancer baby. My tummy is so VERY HUNGRY and HURTING! Come and take your baby to the place where only you can carry her. Please, daddy! Come and love your baby's tummy!"

"My Tummy-Daddy!"

"My Tummy-Dancer Baby!"

12