The Discovery of Hiromi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hiromi reached down with both hands and grasped John by the buttocks, holding him in place when he reached the bottom of a stroke and slipped his cock's head into her vagina. She looked into his face. He was covered in sweat, but his eyes were closed, his expression serious, concentrated. Damn, she thought. He's thinking of me, not of himself. He just wants it to be good for me. She called his name softly, "John?"

John opened his eyes and smiled at her, a soft, happy smile. He leaned forward and kissed her deeply, and then drew back, but said nothing.

"There's something I should say...." Hiromi began. John's expression turned serious, and he made as if to withdraw from her body. She shook her head and pulled him back into her.

"It's that....we're doing it without protection, I asked you to do that, and it's my most fertile time of the month. I mean...." She hesitated, and then blurted out, "I mean that's what I want. I want it that way. I want you to get me pregnant, John. I don't care. No, I do care, I want your babies. I want you to make love to me every night until I'm pregnant, and then start again after I have the baby, and get me pregnant again." She paused, frightened of his reaction, that he might want suddenly to escape. Some men did that, she knew. It had happened to one of her co-workers. She whispered, "I love you, John. Forgive me. Please don't run away. I love you."

Hiromi stared intensely at John's face. She was terrified.

John seemed to be thinking for a moment. Then he smiled, and Hiromi began to breathe again. He leaned in again to kiss her, on the lips and then over the cheek until he was kissing her right earlobe. Then he whispered, "I'm staying. I love you too, Hiromi."

Hiromi gasped with relief and threw her arms around John, hugging him tightly. She moved her pelvis from side to side, wet and trembling, trying to work his cock further into her body. But he hadn't quite finished yet.

"Um, one detail...." John began. Hiromi stopped moving and became attentive again. A bit nervous, too. What would it be?

John left her in suspense a moment, smiling, as he shifted her legs further up and apart and gave a few tentative pushes a bit deeper into her.

"Well, will you marry me?"

Not trusting her voice, Hiromi nodded madly in assent, her eyes sparkling with relief and joy. Then her back arched and she let out a loud shriek of sexual pleasure. John's response to her answer had been to pound the entire length of his erection into her throbbing vagina in a single swift thrust. She moaned loudly, twisting, babbling incoherently, as John drove it into her, withdrew, and thrust, again and again, his pace steadily quickening, then slowing, then speeding up again.

Oh god oh god oh god oh god.... Hiromi lost herself and shrank to a glowing ball of pleasure, a spiral galaxy of sexuality rotating around her vagina and the thick, hard rod thrusting into it. Her first climax, when it hit, caught her by surprise. It isn't supposed to be that fast. What happened to me? She screamed Iku, iku! again and again as the waves of joy and lustful energy washed through her body, pulling John convulsively against her, digging her fingernails so hard into his back that she left long, bloody scratches.

They changed position, her on top, thrusting down with her pelvis, feeling his erection slide all the way into her again, but now with her setting the pace. His cock became a flagpole on a mountain peak, and she a golden banner snapping back and forth in hurricane winds. She rode up and down him, gasping when he reached out his hand to stroke her nipples and clitoris, then leaning forward to cover them both with a tent of her long black hair and to kiss passionately while she squeezed his cock with the muscles of her vagina. John groaned then, and she smiled. I'll fuck that altruism right out of you, mister, she thought. You have to get your share of the fun too.

Suddenly, Hiromi realized that for the first time in her life, her physical beauty was something other than a nuisance to her. She was proud of the erection she had given him, proud of her firm breasts when John sucked her nipples, proud of her round ass that he held so tightly as she rode him, proud of her long black hair that covered them both when she leaned forward to tongue-kiss, proudest of all of what was between her legs and what she could do with it. She paused her ride for a moment and looked down her naked body, glistening with sweat, and along John's body to his face, flushed with pleasure as she clamped down on his penis again with all her force. I became a woman today, she realized. Finally, I fell in love with what I am. Thank you, my love, John.

Hiromi began to ride John again, faster and faster, anchored by his hands on her pelvis steadying her. She closed her eyes and chanted to herself soundlessly, I'm a woman, woman, woman.... as she slid up and down for endless minutes, and then cried out incoherently as John's hands shifted to her crotch and he began rubbing her clitoris with his thumbs. Then she was coming hard again, too far gone even to shout Iku! this time, screaming with pleasure as she thrashed about uncontrollably, held down by John's hands back on her pelvis, like a dying fish transfixed by a spear. It went on even longer this time, until she was too exhausted to do anything but gasp and a mist seemed to have come between herself and the world. She realized that she had been on the verge of losing consciousness, and she collapsed to cover John, shaking violently.

John held her for a long time, still hard inside her, moving gently every so often, but not attempting anything vigorous, waiting for her to catch her breath. They kissed again and again, and he stroked Hiromi's back, carefully moving her long hair out of harm's way. He always does that, she thought. Always looks out for my hair. For everything about me. God, I hope I get pregnant. I want it so much, so much.

After she had rested a bit, John slid out from under her and withdrew his penis from her body, leaving her on her hands and knees. Hiromi guessed that he was going to take her from the back next, and bent obediently, her shoulders low and her ass in the air. She glanced to the side, and caught sight of the clock. We've been at it nearly two hours. Time flies when you're having fun. She felt John sliding his length into her again, and the outside world began its customary retreat in the face of his cock and her cunt and their dance together.

Hiromi had always avoided doing it doggie style. It seemed too impersonal, as if she were providing an anonymous service. But John began to talk to her in a low voice as he thrust into her from behind, telling her over and over again how beautiful and sexy she was and how much he loved her. Ohhh.... she thought. I'm going to come from the sound of his voice alone. He reached under and stroked her clitoris and her nipples, and spasms of pleasure rippled through her body. Then his thrusting became faster and faster, and Hiromi felt his cock grow harder still and begin to throb inside her. She realized that he was close to coming, and moaned, "Not this way. Face to face. I want to see your face when you come inside me."

Swiftly, urgently, John withdrew from her and helped her turn on her back. As hurried as he was, he again remembered to brush her hair to the side so that it didn't get caught under her body, and Hiromi smiled. You can fake the big things, but not the little ones. He loves me. He really does love me. She spread her legs wide, and pulled him into her body again. It was like an electric shock this time; he was thrusting madly, deep, and she could feel his cock twitching inside her. Then her own climax caught her by surprise, and she cried out his name over and over, tearing the skin of his back with her nails again. He echoed with her name, and just after she came, he groaned her name again and emptied himself inside her, gushing deep, just as she had wished. It was the first time that Hiromi had let anyone come inside her, the first time she had had unprotected sex, and the flood of hot sperm let loose to splash over her cervix and fill her vagina stunned her and pushed her back to climax, screaming, grabbing John's buttocks and pulling him convulsively against her, grinding her cunt against him to take him deeper and keep his juice from flowing out of her.

Hiromi must have fainted, or something close to that, because when she returned to herself, she and John were laying under a quilt, the sweat wiped off their bodies. They were side by side, and John was holding her gently and kissing her shoulders from behind. She rolled over and kissed him hard on the lips, thinking my husband my husband, and then began a slow, gentle laugh of relaxation. "I just feel so good," she whispered to John. "I never, ever felt this way before, after sex, after anything. I love you."

John smiled, and responded, "I'm glad you're enjoying being my wife. I love you too." He paused. "And I hope you're pregnant, too. But if you're not, I think I still have a bit of juice left...." They began to laugh together then, and Hiromi wrapped her arms around him and held him tightly. The first day of my life, she thought. Bring it on. I'm ready.

12