The Divorcee and the Law Firm Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Mr. Fleming, you're too much!"

"No, I mean it; we've got a beautiful woman." He lifted his glass at her. "But you're far too dressed up."

She pressed her hand against her chest and gasped. "Mr. Fleming!"

"Surely you've had sex before?" he asked. She gasped again and pretended to nervously fiddle with the button on her blouse. Somehow, it slipped out of its buttonhole. She pretended not to notice.

"Mr. Fleming!" she exclaimed again. "We've only just met!"

"So you'd have sex with me if we knew each other better?"

"I can't believe you're talking about this," she said. "I'm not that kind of girl!" Truly, she wasn't. Her kind of girl would have already had sex in the cab.

"You seemed eager enough on the ride over."

"That was just a kiss!" she said.

"We could kiss again if you want to do that before we have sex," he said.

"I'm not having sex!" she said. She didn't really think he was going to give up that easily.

He held up his hands. "Okay, Gloria. We don't have to have sex. Why don't you come sit near me." He patted the couch. She looked dubious, but then walked over and sat down on the far side. She didn't bother adjusting her skirt. She was drunk, right?

"Gloria, I like you quite a bit," he said.

"Thank you, sir. I like you, too. But I'm not that kind of a girl. I'm sorry."

"I know, Gloria. But I think I can offer you some helpful advice for your career."

"You probably know that I would be a very lucrative client for your firm." She nodded. "And you probably also know that I'm considering another law firm in addition to yours." She nodded again.

"Now, to be honest," he said, "both firms have top talent, and either one would do just fine. But for me, what matters most is the people. I need to like the people I work with." She could see where this was going. He wasn't exactly subtle.

"That makes sense, sir." She thought the "sirs" were a nice touch.

"Now I think I can help your career quite a bit," he said. "How do you think Mr. Lembach would react if I saw him tomorrow and told him how much I had enjoyed our evening together."

"Uh, I guess he'd be happy to hear that?"

"I think he would. I think he'd be very happy indeed. I imagine there'd be a nice bonus for you at the end of the year. But how do you think he'd react if I told him that you had made me angry and upset?" She knew the answer to that one.

"You can't do that, sir! He'd fire me!"

"I think you're right, Gloria."

"But I haven't made you angry!"

"Oh, but you're starting to," he said, still smiling. "Angry and upset."

"What?! I thought it was a fun evening!"

"Gloria, if I go to your firm, I need to know that the people in the firm will bend over backwards to keep me happy. Even if that means some of them have to just plain old bend over." Cute.

"We will sir, I promise."

"Maybe you will. But right now and right here, you have the power to prove it to me." He stood up.

"Now I'm going to change into something more comfortable, and I'm going to give you a choice. You can leave right now, and I'll tell Mr. Lembach that I'm not convinced your firm will work out."

"You can't do that, sir!" He held up his hand.

"Or, when I come out again, you can be more appropriately dressed. And I'll tell Mr. Lembach how much I enjoyed seeing more of you. I imagine that will be very good for your career at his firm."

She gasped. "Please, sir! Don't do this."

He shrugged. "It's your choice, Gloria. I'm not going to force you to do anything, but I'm afraid you might be looking for work if you don't do what I say. And I'd hate to see that happen to you." He turned and walked to the large bedroom. "I'm trusting you to make the smart call, Gloria."

No sooner was he out of sight than she had taken off her skirt, blouse, stockings and shoes. She left the fake glasses on. She perched on the couch and tried to look innocent and uncomfortable. Greeting him laid on the floor with her legs spread wide might be a bit much.

He came out of his room a few minutes later, and this time she was shocked. He was buck naked. You could see firm muscles all along his body, and his cock was erect.

"Mr. Fleming!" she said, gasping for real this time. It had taken her by surprise. She was mildly disappointed to see that his dick wasn't particularly large. Still, it would do nicely.

He sat down right next to her and put his hand on her thigh. There was no subtle shifting up the leg this time; he placed it right up against her panties.

He eyed her lingerie. "Well, isn't this a nice surprise," he said. "I wouldn't have expected such pretty underwear under the drab clothes."

She looked away and said, "I like to feel pretty." A trite line, but it seemed to work.

"Well, you're very pretty," he said, rubbing her leg. His fingers traced the line of the underwear. She squirmed in real enjoyment. He leaned close to her.

"How about another kiss?" he said. She bit her upper lip in fake worry, and nodded silently. He traced his fingers along her lips, and she parted them. Once again, his warm tongue slid into her mouth, and once again she eagerly welcomed it.

After a moment, he cupped her breast in his hands. In another moment, his fingers slid inside the fabric and she moaned as his hand squeezed her naked flesh.

"That's not so bad, is it?" She gave a weak smile and shook her head.

"Good." He smiled back. "I'm glad to see you made the right decision, Gloria," he said. "But I didn't tell you this was a negotiation." She was confused. "I said I wanted a beautiful, naked woman." He tugged her bra's shoulder strap down. Then he reached over and did the same to the other one. He leaned in close. "So why are you wearing clothes?" he said.

"I - I'm sorry," she said. She thought fast. "I'm just shy about my body." He leaned back.

"Well, look at me. I'm not shy, so there's no reason for you to be." He took one of her hands and slid it to his crotch. She wrapped it around his cock and began to stroke.

"Ah, that's very nice," he said, leaning back. "Though I think there are other parts of you that will feel nicer still." He looked over at her. "Now I hope we see eye to eye from now on," he said. "You want to keep your job, right?" She gulped in fake distress, bit her upper lip, and nodded silently.

"Excellent," he said. "I won't expect any more arguing. Now stand up, and let's see that beautiful body. Feel free to put on a little show for me," he said.

"Yes, sir," she said demurely. Stripteases she could do in her sleep. She stood up and walked toward the huge window. She felt a shiver up her spine as she imagined people around the city looking into these windows as she took off her clothes. And then she remembered her role.

"Mr. Fleming, can you turn off the lights? People might see."

"Good point," he said, reaching for a small remote on the coffee table. He pressed a button, and the lights got brighter. She smiled to herself.

He tossed the remote onto the table. "Now people will definitely see."

"Mr. Fleming!" she said. He simply sat there with a big grin and a hard cock. He waved at her. "I think you were about to put on a show for me," he said. Doing a striptease while playing shy was going to be a challenge. But she was loving the roleplay.

She swayed slightly and moved her hands up and down her body.

"Come on, Gloria," he said, "I want you to get into it." She moved her hips a bit more from side to side.

"I've never done this before," she lied.

"Really? You've never given a lover a little show in that pretty lingerie?" In this lingerie? she thought. Maybe not. She shook her head.

"Well, why don't you put your hands on your breasts," he said. She did as he asked.

"And now squeeze your tits, and rub them." She began to knead her breasts and massage them.

"Like this?"

"Just like that." His cock was getting harder. She wanted to thrust it between her legs. Patience, she thought.

"Now you're going to take off the bra and show me those lovely tits," he said. She nodded.

She began to turn slowly, still swaying her hips. Her back was to him. She looked back over her shoulder and slowly reached her hands behind her back. She unhooked the bra and flung it aside.

"Put your hands on your ass," he said. His voice was getting heavier and huskier. "Bend forward a little."

She had her hands on her ass and was bent at the waist.

"Anyone looking this way will see you, Gloria," he said. "They'll see your magnificent breasts hanging down, waiting to be sucked." She felt her pussy clench.

She gasped and spun around, moving her hands to cover and cup her breasts.

"Do you think many people could see me?"

"I hope so," he said. "I want them to see you and be so jealous of the night I'm going to have. I want lonely guys in their offices to see you and jack off." She put a hand to her mouth, casually exposing a breast. He was looking at her chest with hunger in her eyes. She let her tipsiness speak.

"Mr. Fleming! You're so naughty," she slurred.

"Oh, I am," he said, "and you're going to find out how naughty I am." She felt her pussy clench again. So far, the evening was pretty tame. She giggled again for his benefit.

"Now, Gloria," he said, leaning back again. His cock was thrust into the air. "You seem to still have clothes on. And that's not what we agreed on, is it?"

"I guess not," she said. She covered her breasts with one arm, and then used her other hand to begin to push the ruffled panties down.

"Use both hands!" he barked. She quickly moved her other hand down to the waistband. He stared at her fully exposed breasts.

"My god, you have fantastic tits," he said.

"Thank you, Mr. Fleming. But do you want to see the rest?" She had pushed her panties down just a bit, exposing her hips. He nodded.

"Yeah? You want me to be naked? All the way?" He nodded again.

She walked over to him and stepped between his naked legs. She so wanted to just kneel down and suck his cock. She wanted him to explode down her throat. Instead she bent halfway down, letting her breasts dangle in his face.

"Can you give me a little kiss first?" she asked, struggling to still sound shy. He didn't hesitate; he grabbed a tit and locked his mouth over her nipple. She permitted herself a small moan.

"That feels so good, sir," she said. He slid his head to her other breast, and she moaned again.

He hooked his fingers in her panties and began to tug. His voice was thick with lust. "Take them off," he said.

She stood up and stepped away. Oh, yes, she had him desperate for her. She turned around and began to slide the panties over her ass. She looked back at him.

"Like this?"

"Oh god, yes."

She pushed the panties down until they were past her pussy. She held them there for a moment, and then let go and wiggled her legs. The skimpy cloth slid down to her ankles, and she stepped out of it. Then she turned back to him, hands covering her pussy.

"I'm feeling a little shy," she said as she turned her eyes down.

"I don't fucking care," he said. "Show me. Show me that cunt."

"Oh, this?" And she lifted her hands up to begin massaging her naked breasts.

"Well, well, well," he said. "Looks like you have quite a few secrets under your office clothes." She had, of course, known that her shaved pussy wasn't going to fit in with the innocent role.

"An ex-boyfriend of mine asked me to do it," she said, "and I decided I liked the feel better." He grinned.

"Your ex-boyfriend was brilliant," he said. She didn't say anything.

He stood up and stepped up to her. He placed his hands on her hips and leaned in to kiss her. No sooner had she let him into her mouth then his hands were all over her body. God, she wanted to just turn around right now and let him fuck her.

"What do you think?" he asked as he pulled away from his kiss. "Anyone could see you naked if they happened to look this way."

"Please, Mr. Fleming, I'm trying not to think of it. Can we turn off the lights now?" Please don't, she thought.

"Not quite yet. I don't know why you're worried; you're so beautiful. If anyone looks this way, they're going to get the sight of a lifetime. They'll be thinking about you for weeks." She practically came at the thought. Imagining guys looking at her was a huge turn-on. Then he got a wicked grin.

"Go stand over there," he said. He pointed to the corner where two glass walls came together. She did as he said and faced him.

"Oh, no no," he said, "look out that way." She slowly turned around, until she was staring straight out the corner. She heard footsteps and suddenly his hands were on her hips. She could feel his hard cock between her ass cheeks. Yes, she thought. Bend me over, and fuck me hard.

"Over there," he said, reaching his hands up her body to knead her full breasts and nodding towards where she had stood a moment ago, "the people on this side of the building couldn't see you. Now even more people could see your naked body." He pressed her forward. "Press those big tits against the glass." She leaned forward and felt the cool glass against her breasts. Her nipples had been rock-hard already, and the cold glass made them sore. His hands slid down her stomach to her pussy.

"Oh, Mr. Fleming," she moaned as a finger entered her.

"Men tonight are going to look this way, and they're going to see a goddess naked in the hotel. And they're going to imagine themselves with you." He was rubbing her up and down. God, she was about to cum.

"Even the sight of you is going to give them wet dreams for the rest of their lives." Yes! Yes! He pulled her upright again and turned her around.

"But that's nothing compared to what they're going to see next," he said. And he pushed down on her bare shoulders. Finally!

She slid down to her knees and stared at his cock. It was average length and average size.

"Oh, Mr. Fleming! I don't think I've ever seen such a big penis."

He looked down at her with a smile. "Call it a cock or a dick," he said. He waved his hand at her.

"I don't think I've ever seen such a big c-c-cock," she pretended.

"You seeing it is not what I'm interested in. Suck it."

She wanted to just dive onto it, but she gave it a gentle suck.

"Gloria, that's barely trying. Is that what you want me to tell your boss tomorrow? That you told me his firm would only do the minimum?" She shook her head. He slid a hand down behind her head.

"Then suck it for real," he said. And he pushed her head until she slid his cock past her lips and over her tongue.

"Oh, yeah," he moaned. "Suck my cock like a whore."

She let herself go for a bit and gave him her true self's version of a blowjob.

"Oh, my god," he said, as he thrust slowly into her face. "God, you're a great cocksucker." He looked down at her; she looked up at him. "Put your hands on those big tits again. Feel them up." She did. He thrust deeper and faster as she kneaded and stroked her breasts. Her pussy was trembling in anticipation of being fucked. She was so close, but she had to hold back. She needed him to keep thinking she was a conquest.

After a few minutes, his face tensed. "I'm going to cum in that mouth, and you're going to fucking take it all!" he shouted. And with that, he came into her mouth. She put a hand out and kneaded his cock until it was drained dry. She swallowed. He was panting.

"God, that was fucking fantastic!" he said. She smiled up at him.

"I'm glad you liked it, sir," she said. "I'm not very good at it."

He looked at her with an astonished face. "Not very good? Jesus, I wonder what you'll be like when you are."

"Can I go now, sir? I had sex with you like you wanted."

"Oh no, my dear. That was just the appetizer. We have dinner and dessert still ahead of us." Good. "Walk into the bedroom, and you'll find a pair of cloth handcuffs on the bed. Lock yourself to the headboard." Whoa, kinky indeed.

"I'm not sure, sir," she said. "Can't you just tell Mr. Lembach you want to go with our firm?" He lifted her up by her arms, turned her around, and swatted her ass, hard. She yelped. He pushed himself against her, put his hand on her forehead, and yanked her head back.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you? You'd like to know that fucking me got me to sign on with your firm, wouldn't you?" She nodded. "Well, I told you we're not done," he said in her ear. "Go do what I said, and when you're locked to the headboard, spread those fucking hot legs as wide as you can."

"Yes, sir," she pretended to squeak. He swatted her ass again.

She was unsteady as she walked to the bedroom, but she did manage to get her hands locked to the headboard above her on the bed after making sure that one cuff was loose enough that she could wiggle out if she needed to. She spread her legs, and slid her feet back so her knees were up and spread wide. God, she wanted to cum.

A few minutes later, he came into the bedroom, holding a small bottle. Lube, she could tell. She didn't think she'd need any, but it was a sweet thought.

"Oh, fuck yes," he said, looking at her body splayed out for him. He took two steps and landed on the bed next to her, madly sucking her right tit and then her left one. His hand wandered down her stomach and between her legs. She moaned as one of his fingers slid into her wet pussy.

"Oh, yeah, you're so fucking wet," he moaned as he kissed her. She pressed his hips against his hand. "Yeah? You like this?" She nodded. And he pushed a second finger into her dripping wet cunt. And then a third. He was actively pushing them into and out of her, and she was pressing against him. Please touch my clit, she thought. Let me cum all over you.

"You're so wet my fingers just slide right in," he said, panting in her ear as he squeezed her breasts. She groaned.

"So here's a question," he whispered into her ear. "How many fingers do I have in your pretty little cunt?"

"Three," she gasped.

"That doesn't seem like too many, does it?" She shook her head. "Yeah? You want another one?" She nodded.

"Please, yes," she gasped.

"Beg," he said with a snarl, continuing to fuck her with three hands. She wanted more. She'd do anything.

"Please, Mr. Fleming. Please won't you fill my pussy with your fingers? Please?"

She felt the pinky slide into place. "Oh, god, yes," she moaned. She was so horny, it didn't take long. Soon his four fingers were sliding roughly in and out of her. The force of his thrusts was pushing her ass back and forth over the sheets. He leaned down to kiss her, and she sucked his tongue in, pushing her hips against his hand.

"How many fingers in that little cunt now," he asked.

"Four, Mr. Fleming!"

"Tell me how that feels," he said.

"Oh, god, it feels so fucking good. Fuck me with your hand."

"I knew there was a little minx in there," he said. "Do you want me to fuck you?"

She nodded, hard.

"Can I fuck your pussy?" She moaned and nodded. "Yeah? I can shove my cock between those silky thighs?" Again she nodded. She was panting from the sensation of his four fingers penetrating her. She wanted him so badly.

"I'll fuck your pussy," he said. She gasped. "But only if you promise me I can fuck your ass, too."

"Oh, god, yes, Mr. Fleming! Take me any way you want! I'll do it!" So much for the shy act.

"Oh, I'm so glad you said that," he said. He reached down and pinched a nipple, and she moaned loudly. He pulled his hand out.

"Please don't stop," she shouted.

"Oh, I don't plan to. I'm going to fuck your pussy," he said. "I'm going to slide my dick right in between those beautiful pink lips, and I'm going to cum deep inside of you." She moaned again. "Then I'm going to let you suck my cock until it's hard, and I'm going to take that fucking hot ass," he said. "We're going to fuck all night long."

"Oh, god, yes!" she screamed. Her hips were pushing up and down in anticipation. "Fuck me!" Then she heard the squirt of lube. And she felt his hand, cold from the lube, slide back into her cunt. The four fingers pushed into her. And then she felt the thumb slide into position. He pushed, and at first her body resisted. But then her muscles relaxed, and his fist slid into her pussy. She screamed in pleasure.