The Divorcee and the Law Firm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone was definitely tipsy by the time they finished the Bordeaux. They took a fuck break halfway through the bottle, Steven sitting on the couch while Gloria rode his cock and giving Anthony a hand job until he came on her tits. She came during that round as well, especially when Anthony's spunk shot onto her naked flesh. She knew how slutty she looked, and nothing got her off quicker than imagining the scene from a few feet away.

Later, Gloria was curled up on the couch while Steven and Anthony sat on either end of her. She stroked Steven's cock as Anthony pushed fingers into her cunt. He had all four fingers thrusting into her.

"You ever fist a girl, Anthony?" said Steven. Gloria moaned.

"No."

"It feels tight, man," said Steven. She moaned again and nodded.

"How do you?" Anthony started.

"She's so wet you probably don't need any lube," said Steven.

"Do it," she said.

"Now don't you worry, Gloria," said Steven. "I'll talk him through it. Why don't you take my cock in that sweet mouth for a bit." She lifted up her head and slid it onto his hard cock. He put his hand on her head and pushed a bit. "Take it nice and deep."

"Now, Anthony, you're almost there, man. You've got four fingers in. Just tuck your end fingers together, tuck your thumb up against them, and keep going."

Steven was keeping her blow job slow and deep, letting off pressure on her head and then gently pushing down again. She was so fucking horny. She felt Anthony's hand shift, and then it was a bit bigger than it had been. His hand stopped when it got to his knuckles. She moaned as she anticipated what was next.

"It won't go any further," said Anthony.

"Oh, it will," said Steven, still guiding her up and down his cock. "Isn't that right, Gloria?" She nodded and moaned. "You just gotta push through," he told Anthony.

"I guess." And she felt pressure at the edges of her pussy, even as wet as she was. She whimpered in pleasure.

"Keep going," said Steven.

The pressure intensified and then she yelled into Steven's cock as Anthony's whole hand pushed into her pussy.

"Oh my god," said Anthony. "That feels amazing."

"Hell yeah," said Steven. "And if you play with her clit while you've got that big arm in there, you'll get the orgasm of the century." She nodded eagerly, as much as Steven's pressing hand would let her. She felt fingertips at the top of her pussy and squirmed in pleasure. Anthony's fingers began to caress her engorged clit.

Steven was right; this wasn't going to take long. A few more flicks and she suddenly came hard, her whole body shuddering. She moaned against Steven's cock, but he just held her down against it and so she felt his shaft filling her mouth as Anthony's hand filled her pussy. And then Steven's hand slid down her back, and he pushed two fingers into her ass, and she came hard again.

"I'm going to fuck that next," Steven said. She nodded. "I'm going to take it hard. Like your hot cunt. Just pound right in. You want that?" She nodded again. And then imagined the scene and came hard for a third time.

He had to go a couple of hours later, but Gloria could barely walk him to the door her legs were so weak. When she got him to the door, he leaned over and kissed her. He turned back to Anthony.

"Man, I'd avoid sleeping tonight. Just keep fucking this chick until she has to go. You don't want to waste a minute."

Anthony took his advice. She finally left at about 9am the next morning — Christine was due back around noon.

"Congratulations again on your case," she said at the door, back in her short frilly skirt and button-down blouse. Though she hadn't bothered to put on anything underneath.

"Can I. I mean. Will I see you again?"

"This was a one-time present from Mr. Lembach. But keep climbing at the firm, and I'm sure another round can be figured out." She winked and smiled, and left him there, dumbly smiling.

12