The Divorcee and the Yard Boy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept swaying and began to slide the shirt up with one hand. Every few beats, it went a little higher. She looked at the camera again.

"Tell me, Brian. Do you want to see my tits again?" She saw him nod. She turned away from him, looked back over her shoulder, and slowly lifted her shirt some more. She slid her hands up to cover her breasts and turned around. She looked at the camera again and kneaded them together. She kept squeezing them together, being careful to leave them mostly covered, as she bent forward. The cleavage shot on the video was going to be a good one. She snaked herself upright to the music and turned around again. She let her hands -- and the shirt -- fall.

She stood in one place and began to slowly turn with the music, swaying her hips to the beat. When she was in profile to Brian and his camera, she stopped and slid her hands up her side, lifting the shirt again. But this time, she put her thumbs into the waistband of her gray shorts. She ran them around to the front and laid her hands on her pussy. But then she turned around again so she was facing away from Brian.

As the song came to another sliding "slaaa-aave," Gloria slid her shorts down over her butt. The whale tail of a white thong arced over her hips and down between her cheeks.

Slowly, with the music's beats driving her timing, she slid one side of her shorts down and then the other. She bent over further so she could slide the shorts all the way down to her feet. As she stood up, she stepped out of them.

Still swaying to the song, which was coming to its end, she lifted the shirt that covered all but a tiny point of the thong's triangle. A large pair of red lips, slightly open and with the tongue peeking out to touch them, was printed on her panties. She stretched her arms up to make sure the shirt lifted high and continued gyrating as the playlist moved on to Right Said Fred's "I'm Too Sexy"

She danced to the music and then grabbed the hem of her shirt. She began lifting as she danced, slowly bringing the bottom of the shirt to just below her breasts. She slid her hands apart until the shirt was tight around the front of her chest. She turned to face the camera and lifted the shirt over the mounds of her tits. As the tight shirt lifted over her nipples and released the tension, her breasts bounced lusciously.

She continued to dance, swinging her hips to the beat of the song, as she again turned away from the camera. She bent forward again, pointing her ass at the camera, and used the opportunity to cross her hands. She then lifted them up and over head, pulling her shirt off. She was still facing away from Brian, but she crumpled up the shirt and tossed it aside. She was only wearing her thong now.

She covered her tits with her hands and began to turn around. She hoisted her breasts a bit as she turned. Facing Brian, she leaned down again and squeezed her breasts together.

"Tell me, Brian," she said over the music, "do you want to see my breasts?" He nodded. By now, she could see his dick was nice and stiff. The break had happily restored him.

As the song began to wind down, she let her breasts go so they bounced again, and she put her arms high into the air. She kept dancing.

"I love seeing those titties bounce," said Brian. She smiled and added more bounce to her dance. She could feel her breasts sliding up and down in big arcs.

"I'm So Sexy" came to a close, and Gloria's playlist moved into a smooth jazz number. The rest of the playlist was softer, more sensual music that would last for an hour or so. She kept swaying and moving her hips.

"Now, Brian," she said, looking at the camera above his head. "I want you to fuck me. I want to pant and moan and scream as you abuse me withs your hard cock."

"But the question is: How should you fuck me first?" She slid one hand down her stomach and into her panties. She pressed her fingers against her pussy and let out a little high-pitched gasp as she kept swaying.

"You could fuck my pussy. Mmm. It's so wet for you, Brian. You could make me ride your hard cock so I impale myself on it each time. But you've already fucked my pussy today, so maybe that's not the answer."

She slid her hands up to her breasts again and cupped them. "Or maybe you want to fuck my tits, Brian. I could lie on the floor, and you could straddle me. I could wrap my big, soft tits around your big, hard dick. Then you could just slide that big dick back and forth. Or I could slide my tits back and forth around you. Yeah? Mmm. That would feel so slutty. You could finish by cumming all over my face. You could make me lick it off myself. I'm your little slut, Brian. I'll do whatever you want."

She lifted one hand to her mouth and began sucking on two fingers. "Or maybe you want another blowjob? Maybe you want to fuck my face? Or maybe you want me to kneel in front of you and suck you dry. I love the feel of your big dick sliding past my lips. I love caressing you with my tongue and feeling you push yourself down my throat. I even like it when you're rough, when you just fuck my pretty mouth as hard as you can."

Brian was sweating a bit as she talked. She walked over to him and dangled her tits down to him as she kissed him. She was pointed sideways so the camera could get her in full profile.

She stepped back and started swaying to the music again.

"But you know what I'd really like, Brian?" He shook his head and swallowed.

She turned around and bent over a bit. She began pushing her thong down, a little on the left, a little on the right.

"I'd really like you to fuck my ass, Brian." Her thong slid down her legs and he swallowed again. She looked over her shoulder.

"Would you like that, Brian? Would you like to feel how tight my ass is? Mmm. It's so tight. It would just clench around your big, hard cock. And that big cock? Oh, it would make me groan and shout. It would hurt a bit, but it would feel so good. I brought some lube, Brian. I could just rub it into your big dick so you could just push into me."

"I don't know," said Brian. She was surprised. "Isn't that kind of gross?" Ah, now she understood his reluctance. She had thought he would've been all over her ass by now.

"Oh no, Brian. It's not gross. It's so wonderful. And to feel your hot cum shooting up into me is going to be so nice. Besides, don't you want to know how to fuck a girl up the ass? Don't you want to tell all your friends you did it? Don't you want to show them the whole, unedited video?"

"You know what, Brian? You could come and stand behind me, right here, and get that nice big dick into my ass as I bend over. You could film the whole thing so you could watch it later. You could bend me over so you'd get in nice and deep. Imagine seeing your dick slide into me like that. It would be like the pizza guy said. You'd see my butt spread out and your dick inside of it."

"I also brought a nice big dildo, Brian. You could make me slide it up between my legs so I was getting doubly penetrated. Oh my god, Brian, I'd be screaming from the pleasure. Oh, it would feel so good." She was panting now as she imagined it.

Brian stood up and came over to her. "Okay, baby. I'm going to do it. I'm going to fuck that sweet ass of yours."

She went over to her bag to fish out the lube. The music was still playing, so she kept moving her ass for Brian. She grabbed the bottle and turned around, holding it up to him with a smile.

"Don't forget the dildo, slut," he said. She let out a moan and slid her hands down to her sopping wet pussy. She turned around again and fished out the dildo.

She walked over to him. They were still in the camera's range.

"Turn around and grab onto the dresser," he said, "so I can get this dildo in your pussy." She did as he asked and thrust her ass out, spreading her legs in the process.

She felt him step up behind her, and then she felt the head of her thick dildo at her lips. She moaned and Brian pushed it in farther. She was so wet that he didn't have any trouble getting it far up into her pussy. "Oh, Brian," she said, "that feels so fucking good. I can't wait to feel you in my ass at the same time."

"You won't have to wait long, slut," he said. She heard the pop of the lube cap opening and then she heard the slick sound of him rubbing it along his shaft.

She reached back and spread her cheeks. "Do you see my asshole, Brian? Do you see the nice tight hole you're going to fuck?" He put one hand on her hips and began to push his cock against her anus.

"Oh, yes, Brian. Oh, yes. I can't wait to feel you inside of me with that big dildo stretching my cunt." He pushed his hard dick and she felt the head pop through the ring of muscle.

"Oh, yeah, Brian, that's it. Just keep pushing your big, meaty cock into me. Oh, yeah." He pushed a bit more and a bit more. She was groaning at the feeling of the big dildo sitting in her pussy and Brian's big dick in her ass.

"Ooh, Brian. It feels so good. It hurts a little, but the pain feels so nice. Oh, Brian, fuck my ass." She felt him push a little deeper, a little more aggressively. She yelled out as his cock slid all the way into her.

"Oh, that's it, Brian. Oh, god, you're so big. Now slide out a little and then slide back in." He began thrusting. "Oh, Brian. Oh, god. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum, Brian because your dick feels so good in my ass." She began pushing her hips back into him, and the motion moved the dildo as well.

"Oh, oh, oh." She moaned and shouted and began cumming. Why had she never done the double penetration thing before she had met Brian and Danny? She lifted up her hands and put them on the dresser to keep herself from fainting. The thrusting in her ass and the big shaft in her pussy were filling her up.

She finished her orgasm with a loud, gasping shout.

"Oh, yeah, slut," said Brian as he kept thrusting into her ass. "That's going to sound so good on my video." The mention of the video pushed her over the edge again.

"Oh, god, Brian, I'm cumming again. Your big cock in my tight ass feels so good, I'm going to cum again." She shook as another orgasmic tidal wave washed over her. She was sweating from the intensity of the experience. Brian kept thrusting, over and over.

"Oh, Brian," she said after her orgasm subsided, "tell me what you're going to do with that video."

"Yeah? I'm going to take that video, and first I'm going to show it to Danny. I'm going to make him a copy, too, as a thanks for bringing me along to fuck you. I want him to see what a good little slut you're being." She moaned again.

"Then I think I'm going to show it to my friends," he said, thrusting a bit harder. She let out another loud moan and felt another orgasm coming. "Yeah, I think so. I'm going to let them see me fuck this amazing bitch right up the ass." She shouted with each thrust. She loved thinking of all those young men getting hard to the sight of her.

"Yeah, that's right, slut. You know what? Maybe I'll show it to them at your house. I'll invite them all over. We'll make fucking popcorn and put it on your tv." She was about to cum.

"Then maybe I'll make you suck their hard dicks. You can get down on the floor, all naked, and they'll make a circle around you. You'll suck one and then the other. And then they'll all jack off onto your face." The orgasm began to hit and she shouted out as Brian pumped into her ass and the dildo jiggled in her pussy.

"Yeah? You like that, slut? Maybe we won't do the blowjobs. Maybe I'll make you give a repeat performance for all my friends. We'll put this video on the tv and each one of us will fuck your ass as you stare at yourself moaning like a whore."

She yelled out as the orgasm washed over her. She hadn't had an orgasm this intense in years. She loved the notion of a whole room full of strapping men pleasuring her. She loved the idea of her face and body covered in their cum. It was too bad school was over: She could offer to fuck the whole water polo team in their locker room.

As she clenched down, hard, Brian began to cum. She moaned again as his hot cum shot into her belly. He thrust and came, thrust and came. She thought he must have shot a cupful of semen into her.

He was panting, hard, and so was she. He slowly eased himself out, and she whimpered a little bit as he popped out. He reached down and touched the dildo, but then stopped.

"I think I want you to sleep with that big dick in your cunt," he said. She moaned again. He helped her stand up, and she squeezed her legs together to keep the dildo in. She lay down on the bed.

He lay next to her. She curled up to him, put her hand around his cock, and started talking.

"Brian, maybe instead of having your friends cum on my face, they could all cum into a glass. Then you could all watch as I drink it." He looked down at her.

"You really are a slut, aren't you?" She nodded.

"Looks like it. I've done plenty of naughty things in my life -- I really like sex, you know -- but this multiple guys thing is awesome." She propped herself on one elbow as the other hand continued to stroke him. "Having two guys inside of me was so amazing. Hell, even having a guy and a dildo rocked my world. So I can't help but wonder." She slid down and kissed him and then leaned over to his ear. She whispered into it, "What would three guys feel like? Or four? Or five? Imagine how I'd look, Brian, with a cock in my mouth, another one in my ass, another one in my pussy, and one in each of my hands. Imagine what kind of a video that would be."

His cock began to harden as she talked. He rolled over so he was facing her.

"Now the question is," he said, "how should I fuck you next?" She breathed out heavily and rolled back. She wasn't sure she could take it.

He began kneading her breasts. "Yeah, these big giant tits. They're going to be nice. And you'll suck my dick as I push up between them, won't you?" She nodded and began stroking his cock some more. He slid on top of her and straddled her body, his hardening dick pointed straight up her chest to her face.