The Divorcee and the Yard Boy Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Two hours later, he rolled off of her after cumming deep in her pussy. How did these guys generate so much cum?

His phone buzzed, and he reached over to grab it.

"Stan's going to be home in a bit. I'll get him to delete those pictures. But I still get a couple sessions of you doing what I want, right?"

She nodded. And that was the signal she and Stan had worked out.

"Soooo," she said, resting her hand on his dick, "are you up for something really kinky?"

* * *

When Stan came in, he stopped in surprise. She and David were standing in the hallway. He looked stern, but any acting she might do was tempered by the fact that she was wearing a button-down dress shirt that went a bit down her legs and was unbuttoned at the top. Since they hadn't fully planned this part, his surprise was probably legitimate.

"Uh, hi?"

"Son," said David, "Gloria here told me about your plans. I'm very disappointed. We don't blackmail people."

"It was just a joke, Dad." So convincing.

"I don't want to hear excuses. Gloria and I have discussed this, and the two of you are going to go to your room where you will delete your pictures. Gloria will make sure of it."

"Aw, c'mon. What happened here?" As if it weren't obvious.

"Never mind that. You don't have any say in this. You're in big trouble, mister."

"Fine," he grumbled. Pretty convincing, she thought. He walked over to the stairs. "After you." She smirked at him. As they climbed the steps, she made sure he had a good view of her naked ass.

"He's going for it?" he asked when they got to his room.

"I think so. Are you still game?"

"It's a bit weird," he said, "but yes." Her heart gave a little flutter.

"Good. Now let's get those pictures deleted."

"Seriously?"

"Yes. Seriously. I want you to drag them to the trash so I know they're really gone."

"Just to the trash?" He was being dumb.

"Of course. How else would you delete them? I'm sure dragging them to the trash is sufficient." She paused. "You can gleefully tell your dad how little I know about computers later."

She stood next to him, and he began selecting the files.

"Before you delete them, we should look at them to make sure they're the right ones." He grinned and double-clicked them. She felt his hand slide up her legs. No reason to stop him.

She admired the photos. "Oh, that's my favorite," she said as he brought up the one of her being fucked doggystyle. His hand was on her ass, and she wiggled it appreciatively.

He caressed her for a few minutes more. "Okay,that will probably seem like enough time," she said. "Plus, I'm super fucking horny."

"He deleted them?" said Daniel as they came downstairs. She nodded.

"Good. Now, Stan, Gloria has agreed that we can chalk this up to youthful mischief." She nodded. "And as a thank you for deleting the photos, she has suggested that we can just ask her for sex, and if she's available, she'll consider it fairly."

Stan pretended to be surprised. "We?" His jaw dropped.

Daniel grinned. "Your dad is a good negotiator. But that seems more than fair, right?"

Stan closed his mouth and nodded.

There was a pause. This was the moment. Daniel swallowed.

"You know, Gloria, you would seem to be free now."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I think we need to know that you've made a good faith promise."

"Uh, but you're both here."

"I don't see why that makes a difference," said Stan. "it's more efficient. I was just about to ask you. It's clear dad's already had a turn." A few, actually.

She pretended to think about it. She took a deep breath, letting her breasts swell, "That does seem kind of hot. Okay. Sure. Before I change my mind." Both of them knew she was going to say yes. She had, after all, suggested exactly this to them. She looked around. "Uh, why don't you guys sit on the couch."

They both had nearly identical smiles on their faces as they walked to the living room and sat down. She stood facing them.

"How about you strip for us, Gloria," said Stan.

"I think that could be arranged," she said in a low voice. Then she spied her discarded underwear on the floor from earlier. "Actually, wait." She quickly picked up the clothes. "Wait here." She stepped into the bathroom and put her underwear on under the shirt. What difference did it make? It would add a bit of seduction, she thought.

She stepped out again. The guys looked at her, amused. "I don't know why you bothered," said Daniel. "It's all coming off soon anyway."

"It would make a better show."

"Not going to argue with that," said Stan.

She began to gently sway back and forth. "This whole idea sounds really hot. So hot I think I need to cool off a bit." She undid a button at the top of the shirt, exposing the deep red of her bra. She cupped her breasts through the shirt. "Mmm. I'm thinking this is going to be a fun afternoon." She turned, still swaying, and gently lifted her shirt until it cleared her panties. She bent forward and rubbed her ass with her other hand and then moved it down until it was stroking her pussy. She stood up again and slowly turned around. She unbuttoned the bottom button of the shirt, and slid her hand onto the front of her panties and began to rub.

"My pussy is so wet right now," she cooed. "A cock would just slide right in. Deep." Both of her lovers were getting serious hard-ons. Impressive for Daniel, who was older and had already fucked her today. She was going to enjoy fucking him more. Young men were energetic and boisterous, but an older, more experienced lover who could also recover his hard-ons well? That was a treat. She undid another button from the bottom. There were only two left. "I wonder which is wetter? My pussy? Or my mouth?" She made a little gasp that opened her lips. She moved her hands up and undid the topmost button.

"What do you think, guys? Which one will let a dick farther in?" She wanted to make sure they understood the point. She wanted to be deeply fucked.

"Why stop at your cunt and mouth?" said Daniel with a smile. She turned to the side, pulled the shirt up again, and gave herself a little spank.

"Why indeed?" she said. She turned away from them and undid the final button. She looked over her shoulder, opened the shirt wide, and shrugged it off her shoulders. She moved her hips gently back and forth as she slid the shirt down her arms and onto the floor.

"Damn, you're sexy," said Stan.

She stepped forward and leaned down over him, giving him a nice look at her breasts and his dad a nice look at her ass. "You're just saying that because I'll be fucking you soon." He reached up and squeezed her tits. "Ooh, yes, that feels nice." Then she felt hands on her ass. "And so does that." This was her favorite thing about fucking more than one guy: all the hands groping her. That and the mouths. And the dicks of course.

"It'd feel nicer without the underwear," said Daniel.

"True," she purred. She stood up. "Tell you what. I'll trade my bra for a comfy spot on the couch between you."

They didn't even talk; they just scooted to the sides. She grinned, reached behind her, and unhooked the bra. She moved one hand to the front to hold it. She felt the back strap fall to her sides. She looked at both of them. Then she let the bra fall. Their leering faces were so similar. She sat down between them. Their hands leapt to her breasts, and she leaned back. Then she turned to face Daniel, her lips parted suggestively. He leaned forward and kissed her. She moved her hand to Stan's crotch and began to rub his hard dick. He leaned down to suck her naked tit. She opened her legs slightly and moved Daniel's hand to her thigh. Then she reached and did the same for Stan. The men pulled on her legs to spred them wider, and she eagerly let them.

She broke off her kiss. "I want some things to play with," she said, rubbing their dicks. Stan quickly unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock, which she eagerly slid her hand onto and began to stroke. Daniel hesitated.

"How about you give us a naked pussy first," he said. With their hands still roaming her body, she moved her free hand to her waist and tugged a side down. She moved it around to slide down the other side, not letting go of Stan's dick.

"Could you guys help a girl out?" Daniel grabbed her panties and yanked them down her legs. Now she was fully naked between them. Both their hands moved to her pussy and she gasped with the pleasure. Then she felt a finger slide in. Whose hand? Who cared?

"Let me fondle your dick, Daniel." He paused again and looked at Stan. "Please will you fuck me?" He grimaced and undid his pants. Now she had one cock in each hand, father and son. Hands returned to her pussy as she turned to kiss Stan. A second finger went in, and she moaned as she realized it was a different hand. "Oh, yes," she yelled, "open me up." More fingers went in and her pussy was full of hand, fuller than it had ever been. She came from the pleasure.

"Looks like this little slut is on board," said Daniel.

She leaned towards him, turned, kneeled on the couch, and engulfed his dick with her mouth. She bobbed up and down for a moment, and then she felt Stan shift. She pushed her ass into the air and moaned into Daniel's cock as she felt Stan's hands on her hips. Then his dick was in her, and she was ecstatic. Fucking a dad and his son at the same time was a rush of kinky lust.

The two men found an easy rhythm, Stan's thrusts pushing her down his father's cock. She had thought this would need a lot of convincing -- having a threesome with your family wasn't exactly standard sex -- but they had adjusted quickly.

Stan was pumping hard and fast, pushing her down onto his dad's dick with each thrust. Daniel grunted as it happened and started talking dirty.

"Oh, yeah, suck my cock. You love it, don't you? The feel of dicks in your mouth and your cunt?"

She did her normal trick of imagining what she looked like, on hands and knees with one cock drilling into her as another filled her mouth, and she came, panting and letting out loud little moans as she did.

And they kept going. This was what she had hoped for, that two men with lots of stamina would be fucking her.

"Want a piece of this?" Stan asked.

"Oh hell, yes," said Daniel. She lifted her head up, drawing her tongue along his hard shaft as Stan pulled out of her pussy. She waited while they traded places. Stan sat down and she bent down again to blow him. She felt Daniel's cock push into her pussy and grunted. They found a new rhythm and she came again.

Then she felt Daniel's hands opening her ass cheeks.

"What was that about not stopping with your cunt and mouth?" He pulled out of her pussy and positioned his cock at her anus. He pushed, hard, and she let out a loud grunt as he slid into her. Pull back, push forward, going deeper. And again. And one more time until she felt his stomach against her ass.

Then Stan came. He pressed her head down as his dad fucked her ass. He hadn't had the advantage of a few hours of sex with her. She gagged as cum filled her mouth, but she slurped and swallowed as quickly as she could. But he was unloading and unloading and, just like yesterday, plenty was escaping her mouth. He finally finished and leaned his head back.

"Clean it all up," said Daniel. While she doubted they had discussed sex at this level, she could see where Stan's former aggressiveness came from. He didn't need to tell her twice. She hungrily licked up the spunk that was on Stan's dick, legs, and stomach while he gasped at the feeling.

Daniel kept pushing in and out of her. He was relentless, and she moaned and writhed as he plunged into her. And then a few minutes later he somehow pushed even deeper and came into her. She sighed with pleasure as she felt his stream of cum inside of her.

After Daniel pulled out of her ass with a slurp, the three of them panted, relaxing as they came diwn from their orgasms.

"Oh, you guys definitely need to ask me for sex," she said after a few moments.

Daniel casually swatted her ass, and she yelped. "You can expect it. Still planning on coming Tuesday?"

"Tuesday?" said Stan. "I'm back at school then."

"Gloria really admired our pool, so as part of our negotiations, I told her she can use it when she wants, as long as she follows the rules."

She turned her head to look at Stab, who still looked stunned. "Like no clothes in the back yard."

"And it seems to me like you'd have time for sex then," said Daniel.

"It does seem that way," she said with a grin.

"Let me tell you, son," said Daniel, "this blackmail scheme has worked out really well."

He swatted her ass again. "Well, I should get moving," he said. "Got another pretty pussy to fuck tonight."

"As pretty as mine?" she said with a fake pout.

"Not as willing, that's for sure," he said with a laugh. She sat up, and felt his semen sloshing inside of her.

"Maybe you should stay," she said, laying a hand on his chest.

"I promised Stan I'd clear out so he could have the house with his friends." He stood up. "But I'll be thinking of you until Tuesday."

After he went to his room, she looked at Stan with a gleam in her eye. "Well, you held up your end of the bargain. Looks like you've got some entertainment for tonight."

* * *

"Hey, Gloria, come on out!" She had been waiting in Stan's room as she heard his friends arrive for game night. She took a breath, did a final check in the mirror, and walked out to find Stan and five other young men -- tall, muscular men, she saw immediately -- chatting.

The conversation stopped abruptly. While they were probably surprised enough that someone they didn't know -- and a woman at that -- was joining them for game night, she was dressed in a sleeveless little black dress that ended mid thigh. On her head, she wore a headband with fuzzy bunny ears. A puff was pinned over her ass to complete the look.

"Holy shit," said one of the men.

"Gloria owes me some favors," said Stan, "and I asked her to serve us drinks and food for game night."

"Show us your tits!" shouted one of the guys. The others snickered.

"Okay, calm down, guys," said Stan. "Let's just play. I think it's going to be an epic games night. Gloria, could you get us some nibbles?" Like my tits? she thought. Time enough.

By the time she had filled up the bowls with bar food and brought them out, the guys were playing some board game she didn't know. She stepped between two guys and bent over to put the bowls on the opposite side of the table. She felt her dress ride up as she bent over, and the two guys had gone silent, probably leaning back to take in the view. The guys in front of her had paused as well, and were not even bothering to hide that they were looking down the front of her dress. They could probably see the green lace bra. She hoped so.

Then came beers. She carried two bottles in one hand and pointedly held one between her breasts. The men, even Stan, fell silent again, waiting to see how she'd serve them. She repeated her exaggerated bends and felt the energy in the room rise.

"So how do you play this game?" she asked, hoping to get them feeling more relaxed. Stan opened his mouth, but one of his friends started explaining. She wasn't really paying attention.

"Ooh, sounds complicated," she said. "Have you all played it before?" Finally, conversation began to flow, and the guys relaxed a bit.

She was bending over picking up an empty bowl when someone asked the obvious question. "What's up with the bunny suit?" said a blond guy positioned right behind her ass.

She stood up. "Frankly, Stan figured you all might need a bit of extra luck tonight." She bent forward slightly, sticking her ass out. "And he heard that rubbing a bunny's tail would bring good luck." They'd certainly all be getting lucky.

There was a pause, and then the "show us your tits" guy cleared his throat.

"I am feeling a bit unlucky," he said. She stepped over to him and bent forward again. She breathed in deeply as she felt a hand rubbing the bunny tail.

Quickly, "me too" echoed around the table.

"A lot of desperate guys, Stan," she said on the third guy.

"Well, I am good at this," he said.

The next guy's hand slid off her tail and onto her ass. She felt him pause. She looked back at him. "The whole tail works, I think," she said with a wink.

"Come on, guys," said Stan. "Let's finish the round."

Now the guys were much more relaxed, and hands rubbed her ass eagerly. Then, when she was bent over next to someone, she felt a hand on her thighs creeping up.

"Hey, now," she said. "Tail yes and any exposed skin, yes. Nothing else." Of course then everyone was rubbing her legs as well as her ass. Whenever anyone got too close to the hem of her dress, she stood up, tsked the guy, and moved to the next. It was hard, though; she and Stan had concocted this with the whole idea of getting her very revved up.

The round ended and Gloria felt her heart race.

"Everyone ready for the next round?" said Stan. "Gloria?"

"Oh right," she said as if she had forgotten. "Stan said he wanted an epic game night. I want to do my part." She put her hands to the hem of her dress, paused, and lifted the whole dress up off her body. She was wearing a green lace bra and hot pants. And the rabbit ears, of course.

The guys, stared, shocked, as Stan smirked.

"I hear bunny tails aren't the only lucky parts," he said.

"Yep! Turns out tits are lucky, too! But you'll have to test it. And exposed skin, of course. Always worth testing that."

"But your tail is missing," said one guy.

"I'm pretty sure my ass will make you lucky without the tail," she said with a smirk.

"Aw, but you look damn cute with it on."

"Hm, that's not a bad point." She stepped to her dress, wiggling her butt as whistles sprang up. She picked up her dress, flipped it back right-side-out, and removed the fluffy tail.

"Stan, would you help put it back on?" She turned so her ass was facing him. She felt his fingers in her waistband as he pulled it away from her.

"Oh, damn," said the guy to Stan's left.

"I know, right?"

"Hey, let us see," said the other guys. Chairs slid back and suddenly all six guys were clustered behind her.

She felt the waistband pull back a bit farther and then drop as Stan slowly slid the back down over her ass. More whistles as he positioned the waistband under her cheeks. She took a breath. They should look at the front. Pulling on the back had of course lowered the waist in the front as well. The top of her pussy was definitely visible.

"I think I need some luck," said one of the guys. Bruce? Sam? She only knew some of their names so far. A big hand cupped her ass and squeezed. Then another. Then she lost count. The whole point of all this foreplay was to get her worked up, and it was having the effect.

"If you all still want the rabbit tail, you are not going to pin it to me like this."

"Maybe we should just leave it like this," said Stan.

One guy, the one who had suggested she put the tail, was the only vote against.

"Well, I guess that settles that," she said with an exaggerated shrug. She turned to face her admirers. They were quite close to her. And all looking at her body with glee. They all knew what was happening now. "Who's ready for more snacks or drinks?" Hands went up and, amazingly, the guys went back to their seats.

Of course, now when she bent over next to the men, there was no hesitation. Hands reached up and fondled her naked ass. And some slid further down.

"Okay, guys." She stood up and pointed to her breasts. "Who wants to try up here for luck?" The guy across the table from her, next to Stan, raised his hand eagerly. He had, after all, just looked straight down her cleavage when she bent over. He stood up to meet her as she came around, and he wrapped his hands around her breasts. The person behind her grabbed her ass. Oh, she was going to be in a really good mood when cocks started coming into her. Stan suggested she bend over so he could work over her tits, and pretty soon everyone had fallen suit.